jayson nelson...? Your a tuff guy? LOL! FAIL! - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
jayson nelson...? Your a tuff guy? LOL! FAIL!
Sunday, December 07, 2008 6:10 PM on j-body.org
jayson nelson wrote:
Date: 2008-12-07 10:34:49
Subject: ...

come on key board warrior that the best you could come up with haha thats not even worth the energy it took to type i mean its not like you had anything else to do. You probably dropped out of high school and now sit and act big and bad on jbody. you are bad ass because you can call names over the computer i would like to see how bad ass you are when we are face to face.

FUK OFF! YOU IMMATURE PUKE!

/rant

Edited 4 time(s). Last edited Sunday, December 07, 2008 7:08 PM

"If you have no clue what's going on... STFU!"

Re: jayson nelson...? Your a tuff guy? LOL! FAIL!
Sunday, December 07, 2008 6:55 PM on j-body.org
great - another pissing contest thread. This kinda @!#$ is for PM.

War Forum wrote:
WARNING: You may and probably will be offended by what people have to say here! This is an opinion/debate forum, but please note, all the rules still apply here.

Quote:

Fighting over the internet is lame. Don't do it.

And if you really can't take the heat from some forum troll who doesn't like you, and want whoever banned or whatever that badly - Contact Us.

You probably aren't getting exactly what you ask for, but it is a more direct way to communicate with the people who actually hold the ability to do something, rather than just hopefully getting a few other people to cry about hurt e-feelings with you. Unless group therapy is what you are looking for... this is a waste of time.

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

Sunday, December 07, 2008 7:09 PM on j-body.org
there i fixed it...i'm sick of this idiot. Enough people have complained about this idiot... several times, and nothing is done. so what's the point of using the contact us....nothing

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, December 07, 2008 7:11 PM

"If you have no clue what's going on... STFU!"
Sunday, December 07, 2008 7:20 PM on j-body.org
Yea he is a tool, so what? Have fun with him.

Sunday, December 07, 2008 8:56 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

jayson nelson wrote:

Date: 2008-12-07 10:34:49
Subject: ...

come on key board warrior that the best you could come up with haha thats not even worth the energy it took to type i mean its not like you had anything else to do. You probably dropped out of high school and now sit and act big and bad on jbody. you are bad ass because you can call names over the computer i would like to see how bad ass you are when we are face to face.

I always get a kick out of when people say that.... for one... what makes them think you will ever meet face to face..... and second of all... people like that usually get there asses kicked if they ever do.... big talkers are usually just that.

Monday, December 08, 2008 12:47 AM on j-body.org
mike thompson wrote:there i fixed it...i'm sick of this idiot. Enough people have complained about this idiot... several times, and nothing is done. so what's the point of using the contact us....nothing
...and the point of starting a pubic thread solely for your personal problem with someone else is what?

as I said -
Quote:

You probably aren't getting exactly what you ask for, but it is a more direct way to communicate with the people who actually hold the ability to do something

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the

Monday, December 08, 2008 12:53 AM on j-body.org
^^^^Why are you not jumping in on the threads about Bill?

Monday, December 08, 2008 12:57 AM on j-body.org
Tinkles wrote:^^^^Why are you not jumping in on the threads about Bill?
I did. Yet here is another one - and for what?

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search