daythecountrydied21 ok - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
daythecountrydied21 ok
Sunday, December 21, 2008 4:51 PM on j-body.org
I recall you saying you've been banned from your Ion site, nice. Sadly I initially gave you a chance, but recently I find your posts annoying each time I scroll across one and have deemed you to be nothing more than a young, obnoxious, cocky, over-opinionated, forum nuisance at this point.

I honestly don't think you have @!#$ to contribute here.

Proof of otherwise?

Re: daythecountrydied21 ok
Sunday, December 21, 2008 4:57 PM on j-body.org
Joe Schulte wrote:I recall you saying you've been banned from your Ion site, nice. Sadly I initially gave you a chance, but recently I find your posts annoying each time I scroll across one and have deemed you to be nothing more than a young, obnoxious, cocky, over-opinionated, forum nuisance at this point.

Proof of otherwise?

x2 although I was thinking more of a know it all who refuses to admit that at 18 he would not have what he has if not for his parents.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Sunday, December 21, 2008 6:14 PM on j-body.org
So thats the story. He needs another forum to @!#$ all over.

Sunday, December 21, 2008 9:59 PM on j-body.org
send him over to the SRTforums...

Did I mention I drive a 2000 Lumina now?-----wigm-tuners.org member
Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:12 PM on j-body.org
974drfire (Matt Littel) wrote:send him over to the SRTforums...

x234565432

Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:19 PM on j-body.org
i forgot... send Bill with him too...

Did I mention I drive a 2000 Lumina now?-----wigm-tuners.org member
Monday, December 22, 2008 1:49 AM on j-body.org
KILL THE MONSTER!

Monday, December 22, 2008 10:50 AM on j-body.org
Yes, was banned for dumbass reason for about a week. That's besides the point.
Idk where you people come off saying that mommy and daddy paid for my car, are you jealous or something?
I work full time at one job and part time at another when it's not wintery out.
Real unbelievable that I'm paying off a 13k car doing so isn't it? HA.
The only time I may come off as an asshat is when stupid people make stupid statements (with the exception of unemployment boy, that was just fullout flame, kids a moron).
I try to contribute where I'm most knowlegable, the boost forums, latley that's also been a moronic time also. (kid thinks he's gonna put a TVS onto a 2.4 with no engine work, LOL).
I'm not the only one calling him out either.
Sooooo this thread is the fail.

Lols.
Monday, December 22, 2008 10:56 AM on j-body.org
And btw tabs your cars sexy haha.

Lols.
Monday, December 22, 2008 10:59 AM on j-body.org
This post is "win".

You sir are the "fail" right now.

Knowledge in the boost forum? I think any asshat whom has read an Ion RL/Cobalt SS brochure could offer just as much intelligence if not more.
Joe Schulte wrote:

Proof of otherwise?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, December 22, 2008 11:00 AM

Monday, December 22, 2008 11:02 AM on j-body.org
Oh god people make me lol.

Lols.

Monday, December 22, 2008 11:05 AM on j-body.org
I know more about boost than you do and my car isnt even boosted yet. If you do work 2 jobs, then you wouldnt have a problem naming your employers.

BTW, just to show how smart you really are. Dustin(the other tool) never said anything about the LE5 swap. Go ahead, look.

Monday, December 22, 2008 11:08 AM on j-body.org
Tinkles wrote:I know more about boost than you do and my car isnt even boosted yet. If you do work 2 jobs, then you wouldnt have a problem naming your employers.

BTW, just to show how smart you really are. Dustin(the other tool) never said anything about the LE5 swap. Go ahead, look.

Weis Markets, Hostetter Farm Supply. Happy? No, of course not, I just made those things up didn't I, LOL.

Who said anything about an LE5 swap? I wasn't thinking when I posted and just said 2.4 instead of 2.2, and I can't edit like some people, my bad cutie.

Lols.
Monday, December 22, 2008 11:29 AM on j-body.org
daythecountrydied21 ok wrote:Weis Markets, Hostetter Farm Supply. Happy? No, of course not, I just made those things up didn't I, LOL.

In Hanover? Or in your dreams?

daythecountrydied21 ok wrote:
Who said anything about an LE5 swap? I wasn't thinking when I posted and just said 2.4 instead of 2.2, and I can't edit like some people, my bad cutie.

Sure....... Thats what all the idoits say.

Monday, December 22, 2008 1:33 PM on j-body.org
The reason some of us can edit is because we pay to support the site.

By the way I see you totally dodged what I had to say. You see it really does not matter if you pay for your car, all your mods, your insurance and gas ect. As long as you still live with your parents it is all the same.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Monday, December 22, 2008 1:40 PM on j-body.org
This is way too early to bitch up.

I seek entertainment.

Monday, December 22, 2008 2:07 PM on j-body.org
I wasn't going to say anything, but this kid is a tool.

daythecountrydied21 ok wrote:Yes, was banned for dumbass reason for about a week.

Apparently it wasn't a dumb reason if they say it fit to ban you.

daythecountrydied21 ok wrote:Idk where you people come off saying that mommy and daddy paid for my car, are you jealous or something?

Kinda sounds like they did pay for it. I'm not making fun, my parents paid for my first car almost 6 years ago.

daythecountrydied21 ok wrote:I work full time at one job and part time at another when it's not wintery out.

Full Time - McDonalds
Part Time - Mowing lawns/raking leaves

Accurate assumption?

daythecountrydied21 ok wrote:Real unbelievable that I'm paying off a 13k car doing so isn't it? HA.

Woah you have a $13,000 car. WOW. You're a man amongst boys, sir.

daythecountrydied21 ok wrote:The only time I may come off as an asshat is when stupid people make stupid statements (with the exception of unemployment boy, that was just fullout flame, kids a moron)..

So you're an asshat 24/7. Every response i've seen from you has been a stupid statement. Also, how is "unemployment boy" a moron for getting a Xmas/birthday present from his parents? Your parents must not love you enough to buy you gifts.

daythecountrydied21 ok wrote:I try to contribute where I'm most knowlegable, the boost forums, latley that's also been a moronic time also. (kid thinks he's gonna put a TVS onto a 2.4 with no engine work, LOL).
I'm not the only one calling him out either.

Good thing you're not contributing to a dictionary, you're obviously not knowledgeable in grammar. Also, just because you're not the only one calling him out, doesn't make you "cool".. If you haven't realized, you're a "kid" too and apparently you know everything about engines from owning an Ion.

daythecountrydied21 ok wrote:Sooooo this thread is the fail.

This thread is actually pretty win. Joe > you.. Have a wonderful day

Monday, December 22, 2008 3:29 PM on j-body.org
Said racist comment thread.

Not a forum troll? Decide for yourself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, December 22, 2008 3:30 PM

Monday, December 22, 2008 6:25 PM on j-body.org
Lol this is hilarious that you're putting that much effort into digging things up.
You don't know the story, so don't try to put @!#$ up, and that ban partition, was a joke, i mean, do you seriously think one of my friends would really mean that? Look at the ninja text in the post dumbass.
Only got banned cause I called the guy a "wigger" becuase he was a complete moron, and talked like one. Posts up one week asking if a, and i quote, bigghur guhy, will fit in an IRL. 2 weeks later he "put enough mods in the car to sell it for 15k"!@!@ LOL. Since when did modding a car increase the value?

Wade, you are correct in that, I can see where you're coming from, I do save alot of money by living with my parents, I'm 18, going to school and working out the ass, so I don't think it's too bad off, paying for everything except the roof over my head. That's not really paying for my car though......

And Hor, wow really? really?

- Don't think I'm any better than anyone else just cause of the price of my car rofl.
- You hit the part time job somewhat, do mow the lawns around there, work on the trucks and equipment, pretty much w/e needs done. Full time, def not mcdonalds.
- Never said he was a moron because of him getting a gift from his parents, I'd take it if mine gave it to me too, but they're paying for the roof over my head so w/e I get I get.
- Oooo wow i spelled a word wrong, damn.

Anyways, I'm done entertaining this thread it's just ridiculous but was good for a few laughs, thanks guys!

Lols.
Monday, December 22, 2008 8:48 PM on j-body.org
Typical Jbo thread.... I <3 JBO.

Monday, December 22, 2008 9:22 PM on j-body.org
After looking at the second link that Joe posted, I noticed "daythecountrydied21" YouTube channel and I found this on it. It's got nothing to do with this thread, but I thought it was kinda funny lol

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 5:57 AM on j-body.org
Hor wrote:After looking at the second link that Joe posted, I noticed "daythecountrydied21" YouTube channel and I found this on it. It's got nothing to do with this thread, but I thought it was kinda funny lol

Yup, that would be my brother when he got hold of the camera a few years ago and forgot to delete after he was done , if you think it's me you're delirious hahahahaha.

Lols.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 6:26 AM on j-body.org
oh hai, im just here for the gangbang

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 10:29 AM on j-body.org
daythecountrydied21 ok wrote:
Hor wrote:After looking at the second link that Joe posted, I noticed "daythecountrydied21" YouTube channel and I found this on it. It's got nothing to do with this thread, but I thought it was kinda funny lol

Yup, that would be my brother when he got hold of the camera a few years ago and forgot to delete after he was done , if you think it's me you're delirious hahahahaha.

I remember being a little kid and doing stupid @!#$ online and saying the famous lines "that was my brother he is so rude and dumb."
do you even know what delirious means?? j/w because that's a pretty big word.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 4:51 PM on j-body.org
daythecountrydied21 ok wrote:Lol this is hilarious that you're putting that much effort into digging things up.

keep it up. you have no idea how far they will go.

and keep this thread going, it pleases me.

---

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search