daythecountrydied21 ok - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: daythecountrydied21 ok
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 6:26 PM on j-body.org
Chuck (Chesterton) wrote:
daythecountrydied21 ok wrote:Lol this is hilarious that you're putting that much effort into digging things up.

keep it up. you have no idea how far they will go.

QFT

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 7:39 PM on j-body.org
Actually it was my brother, if you feel the extreme need to, ask Zenith on here and he'll tell you it's def not me rofl.
Go ahead and dig all you want and waste your time, it amuses me to an extreme degree.

Lols.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 9:21 PM on j-body.org
daythecountrydied21 ok wrote:Actually it was my brother, if you feel the extreme need to, ask Zenith on here and he'll tell you it's def not me rofl.
Go ahead and dig all you want and waste your time, it amuses me to an extreme degree.

ask white4door about what they "wasted their time" digging up on him. Trust me, just let it go.

---

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 8:10 AM on j-body.org
Chuck (Chesterton) wrote:
daythecountrydied21 ok wrote:Actually it was my brother, if you feel the extreme need to, ask Zenith on here and he'll tell you it's def not me rofl.

ask white4door about what they "wasted their time" digging up on him. Trust me, just let it go.

QFMFT
piss on the wrong people's shoes and youll see how much time can be wasted

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 9:04 AM on j-body.org
Steve Myers? is that your real name?

You amuse me to an extreme degree.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 10:02 AM on j-body.org
no offence man but you were pretty hard on that guy on the redline forums.and also very damn racist.if you said stuff like that to a anyone in person around my town you would get your ass handed to yas

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 10:13 AM on j-body.org
Don't mess with Joe,
He'll go Spider Monkey on your a$$

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 11:56 AM on j-body.org

---

Friday, December 26, 2008 12:41 AM on j-body.org
well after after reading the ion forum post, i must agree... this guy's a douche of fairly large propotions

Fire is gone unfortunately! Parts 4 sale, look in Mid-Central...
Friday, December 26, 2008 1:53 PM on j-body.org
this thread=EPIC WIN!

Friday, December 26, 2008 6:11 PM on j-body.org
this is almost better than a "Bill" thread.

Did I mention I drive a 2000 Lumina now?-----wigm-tuners.org member

Friday, December 26, 2008 10:04 PM on j-body.org
Joe Schulte wrote:This post is "win".

You sir are the "fail" right now.
No any thread started to bitch about one person is massive FAIL.

And no this is not in support of whoever you are talking about. I care not for taking sides in juvenile internet arguments.

What is with the JBO war forum lately? So many threads started by people who don't like someone else on the internet. Its pathetic through and through. ZOMG SOMEONE ONLINE SAID SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE!!

Got sand in your vagina about whatever some other member said?... you could lighten up and not take the it so seriously, or at least use PMs - just click THIS.

Starting a thread to bitch and cry about someone you don't like... Seriously...

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

Friday, December 26, 2008 10:23 PM on j-body.org
Umm, I read the first page of the ion forum, and yea he sounds like a douche. Also, redline, girl's car. Question. Why is Bill a douche?

What's funny to me is people bragging about beating Cavaliers in street races.

Friday, December 26, 2008 10:56 PM on j-body.org
Bills not a douche. I would say just overly polite mixed with annoying to most members and when its jbo members... the flame begins.

But Mr. daythecountrydied21 needs to stop raging the fire and grow up. There are no last laughs here.

Saturday, December 27, 2008 2:23 AM on j-body.org
Alex Patch wrote:Question. Why is Bill a douche?

that is a question for the ages, sir.

Saturday, December 27, 2008 10:51 AM on j-body.org
Bastardking3000 wrote:

And no this is not in support of whoever you are talking about. I care not for taking sides in juvenile internet arguments.

What is with the JBO war forum lately? So many threads started by people who don't like someone else on the internet. Its pathetic through and through. ZOMG SOMEONE ONLINE SAID SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE!!

Got sand in your vagina about whatever some other member said?... you could lighten up and not take the it so seriously, or at least use PMs - just click THIS.

Got your attention obviously.

Want your own thread? BTW your link = epic fail if you're attempting to humor me with a link to myself.

Saturday, December 27, 2008 12:43 PM on j-body.org
(tabs) wrote:
Alex Patch wrote:Question. Why is Bill a douche?

that is a question for the ages, sir.

QFT

Did I mention I drive a 2000 Lumina now?-----wigm-tuners.org member
Saturday, December 27, 2008 4:20 PM on j-body.org
bill not to bad when he leaves ya alone.he was nice one he lightened up when i tolaksed him nicely to stop emailing me.prob not a bad guy just neededs a hobby or enetrtainment.and jbo is just that entertainment

Saturday, December 27, 2008 9:11 PM on j-body.org
Joe Schulte wrote:
Bastardking3000 wrote:

Got your attention obviously.
So the truth comes out... you want attention. I suppose its hard to get everyone attention by simply PMing whoever you have an issue with. So I guess that is the way to go for you.

Or better yet, get over it. I disagree with me plenty on here, and I don't feel the need to make it anything personal. I don't particularly dislike anyone on here for disagreeing with me, and why should I? I'm far more annoyed with all the bitching and attention whoring. So you can start all the threads you like about people you don't like, and maybe I'll get one too, but let me put it this way for you -

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in
America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the
country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and
denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same in any country. - Hermann Goring

Sunday, December 28, 2008 2:38 AM on j-body.org
this thread is getting more and more interesting

Sunday, December 28, 2008 7:11 AM on j-body.org
hmmm biutchfest about one person tunred into a bitchfest about many

Sunday, December 28, 2008 8:34 AM on j-body.org
daythecountrydied21 ok wrote:You boosted guys should look into a return style fuel system also if you're looking for some more power.
Idk how your guys' flow, but I know on the redlines we're not even utilizing our 4th cylinder fully unless we get a return style fuel system.
Just a thought I thought I'd put out there.

http://www.ottperformance.com/Cobalt/Ion-Fuel-Systems/c2_20/p24/Return-fuel-system-kit/product_info.html

Haha, proof that he is just trolling.

Sunday, December 28, 2008 11:18 AM on j-body.org
Bastardking3000 wrote:
So the truth comes out... you want attention. I suppose its hard to get everyone attention by simply PMing whoever you have an issue with. So I guess that is the way to go for you.

Or better yet, get over it. I disagree with me plenty on here, and I don't feel the need to make it anything personal. I don't particularly dislike anyone on here for disagreeing with me, and why should I? I'm far more annoyed with all the bitching and attention whoring. So you can start all the threads you like about people you don't like, and maybe I'll get one too, but let me put it this way for you -

I'm thinking you should try this out. Could release some of that built up tension you seem to be experiencing.

While looking up those sweet internet photos, google "internet serious business". Now think about it.

We there yet? LMK

Sunday, December 28, 2008 11:36 PM on j-body.org
I'm waiting to pop into the war forum someday and see my name. It would hurt the feelings.

Monday, December 29, 2008 8:04 AM on j-body.org
aahhh don't get yer feeling hurt over the org.alot fights start over the fact that sarcasm doesb't translate well over the net

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search