daythecountrydied21 ok - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: daythecountrydied21 ok
Monday, December 29, 2008 1:22 PM on j-body.org
How come it seems like all the hatin on others is starting up? Just random or what. When I joined I had never seen any of this.

Monday, December 29, 2008 1:44 PM on j-body.org
blacknred99 wrote:How come it seems like all the hatin on others is starting up? Just random or what. When I joined I had never seen any of this.

you joined in may, when most people are anxious to get out with their cars, and work on their projects.

it is now winter, and it's time for the cabin fever flaming to begin

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 2:52 PM on j-body.org
blacknred99 wrote:How come it seems like all the hatin on others is starting up? Just random or what. When I joined I had never seen any of this.

actually, joey is the president of the secret society that rules over the .org. he is the puppeteer that pulls all of the strings on the little plebians that post here, yourself included. if joey demands entertainment, threads like this pop up. and now you know......so DANCE for the master!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 12:15 PM on j-body.org
(tabs) wrote:

actually, joey is the president of the secret society that rules over the .org. he is the puppeteer that pulls all of the strings on the little plebians that post here, yourself included. if joey demands entertainment, threads like this pop up. and now you know......so DANCE for the master!

Thursday, January 01, 2009 5:20 PM on j-body.org
Cody@RDFabs.com wrote:Typical Jbo thread.... I

I'm with Cody.

JBO = life <3

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search