OBAMA AND THE SECOND AMENDMENT - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
OBAMA AND THE SECOND AMENDMENT
Sunday, January 18, 2009 9:59 PM on j-body.org
Here we go... check it out. www.obamagunban.com There are many FACTS in here that are one of the MANY reasons I didn't vote for him. None of those having to do with the color of the mans skin!! I had to add that last part in because many people seem to think that if you are one of the hand full of people who didn't vote for him you are in fact a racist! I have endless reasons why I didn't vote for him... so many in fact that if I were racist, him being black would be on the very bottom of the list seeing as there are many other more important reasons why I didn't want him in office. Cheers!

Re: OBAMA AND THE SECOND AMENDMENT
Sunday, January 18, 2009 10:36 PM on j-body.org
Don't you think we have enough stupid Obama threads on here?! Throw this into one of those. I'll look at that site later and likely laugh at their "facts," then come back with the truth. But not this moment, I don't have the energy.

Monday, January 19, 2009 12:11 AM on j-body.org
bk3k- not even you can disprove the FACTS on how he has voted and the conflicts of interest that surround him. Facts are indeed facts. As far as all of the other stupid Obama threads........... the last 8 years there were probably 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,001 stupid posts about the former president. Get ready because this is only the beginning of the next 4 years of stupid posts.
Monday, January 19, 2009 7:25 PM on j-body.org
I got my AR!

I look forward to the value of it skyrocketing like it did under billey boy!

hogie!

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Monday, January 19, 2009 7:57 PM on j-body.org
I look forward to the fact that things are untraceable. All 100% legal but no paper trail anywhere.

Monday, January 19, 2009 9:15 PM on j-body.org
Obama isn't the least bit concerned with this right now, and he may never be. He has years of work to turn around the economy, wars and diplomatic problems everywhere. He's not going to start fights he doesn't need with people he needs for other things.

From the bit I've seen so far he's been VERY inviting to Republicans for advice and help. Already a complete 180 from the moron leaving office.

---

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 6:50 AM on j-body.org
seriously, die in a fire already.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 4:32 PM on j-body.org
mitdr774 wrote:I look forward to the fact that things are untraceable. All 100% legal but no paper trail anywhere.

What about if they pass this?
Quote:

Friday, November 14, 2008

The extremist animal “rights” group, the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), is back to its old tricks. Earlier this week, the vehemently anti-hunting and anti-gun group once again called for a nationwide ban on lead ammunition, saying that studies by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the North Dakota Department of Health prove that game shot with lead ammunition poses a health threat to those who consume it.

In a HSUS press release, Andrew Page, senior director of the Wildlife Abuse Campaign for HSUS said, “Extremist hunters have long contaminated watersheds and habitat, dooming animals to slow and painful deaths. Now that hunters know their actions are directly putting themselves and other people at risk, there are no more excuses to use the ammo that just keeps on killing.”

The typically hysterical rhetoric from HSUS has an all too familiar political ring to it: Alarm the public with fear tactics, label hunters as “extremist,” and push for radical, ill-advised, agenda-driven “solutions.” Their real agenda is actually very transparent: They are against hunting and want to make hunting more difficult and more expensive, with the end goal of eliminating it altogether, by any means possible.

In contrast to this rhetoric, the CDC study should actually dispel fears because it shows that consuming game harvested with traditional ammunition poses no serious health risk.

The study, based on tests of lead levels in the blood of 736 North Dakota residents, found that not one of the study participants had a lead level that might require medical treatment.

In fact, study participants overall had lower levels of lead in the blood than the United States population in general, despite above-average consumption of wild game. Of the study participants, 80.8 percent reported eating wild game, and 98.8 percent of those reported they had harvested the game themselves, or that friends or family members had taken it. Most had regularly eaten significant amounts of game meat year round for 10 years or more.

The study was requested by the North Dakota Department of Health after a local doctor reported finding lead fragments in packets of ground venison donated to food pantries. The doctor found the fragments through X-ray analysis. Unfortunately, he was later discovered to have ties to a group that has supported broader bans on hunting with lead ammunition. His findings, unfortunately, led to the premature disposal of thousands of pounds of donated venison that could have been used to feed hungry North Dakotans.

Though the study proved that eating wild game doesn’t dangerously elevate blood lead levels, hunters and shooters should, of course, follow basic lead hygiene practices as taught in NRA basic firearm training programs. Washing hands, faces, and clothing after shooting or reloading ammunition, and cleaning bullet fragments and shot from wild meat before cooking, are common sense precautions anyone can employ.

I should ReEnlist just to get Ammo to defend MYSELF.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 4:39 PM on j-body.org
Good thing I dont use factory loads and have a supply of bullets for most of what I reload. Now that I think about it the tungsten cored bullets for the .458 would not fall under that catagory.

I would be willing to be tested for lead that could be directly tied to game meat I have shot and consumed. I know for a fact that I have ingested far more lead from work related activities though. Cleaning shot from birds is only common sense. Ever bitten down on a piece of shot that was missed? Hurts like hell.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 4:42 PM on j-body.org
there is more though, reloading is outlawed, you have a grace time to turn it in,, and all that crap..

It may be time for a "Tea Party" soon

Chris

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 4:54 PM on j-body.org
Would be indeed.

Once again though all I need is a sturdy sealed steel box and no trace to me ever owning them.

These wack jobs will never come out and say what they are really after because they know that they will be laughed at. They never have real proof of their claims above and beyond what has been know for years.

I would love to see some of these anti gun people stabbed in the throat with a standard bic pen. Dont need a gun to kill someone.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 4:56 PM on j-body.org
Yay another I hate Obama thread woohoo

Hes our 44th president GET THE @!#$ OVER IT

Go cry about it somewhere else

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 5:05 PM on j-body.org
I dont hate the man yet, I just hate his policies/agendas. If you dont like this thread then stay out. You chose to come into it, nobody forced you to.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 5:19 PM on j-body.org
Maybe hes bad about his Z body and its "phantom" searing just like the Malabo max's had?

Or, maybe hes a anti gun liberal too?

what I think is funny, all the osoma supporters love waving the Swiss flag around...

the Swiss,

when a person tunes 18 there given a FN\FAL

and are required to shoot X rounds per month or can face fine's......

no one is murdered over there....

HMM

ya think having a house full of .308 "assault" rifles helps deter break in and entry's?

Chris

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 5:26 PM on j-body.org
Hmmm I kinda want to move now. I have had my hands on one FN/FAL but did not have an opportunity to shoot it. MP5 is a nice one to handle as well, but once again did not get to shoot it.

How many legally possessed firearms are used to commit crimes?

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 5:27 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:Maybe hes bad about his Z body and its "phantom" searing just like the Malabo max's had?

Or, maybe hes a anti gun liberal too?

what I think is funny, all the osoma supporters love waving the Swiss flag around...

the Swiss,

when a person tunes 18 there given a FN\FAL

and are required to shoot X rounds per month or can face fine's......

no one is murdered over there....

HMM

ya think having a house full of .308 "assault" rifles helps deter break in and entry's?

Chris

You are completely nuts. IF you beleive that is why Switzerland has such a low homicide rate.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 5:58 PM on j-body.org
^^^ apparently they're doing something right by making every male 18 years old do 2 years military service.

dumbass.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:38 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

You are completely nuts. IF you beleive that is why Switzerland has such a low homicide rate.

So, your saying you would not have a problem breaking in to a house with two of them in side, loaded Condition one (Mag inserted, bolt forward on a loaded chamber, weapon on safe) with two people who know how to use it, with effect out to 600 meters?

Mandatory Federal Service?!

Now that's just crazy!

Chris

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 11:17 PM on j-body.org
not everyone is so dumb they cant find a real job

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, January 22, 2009 4:48 AM on j-body.org
Thus why you drive GM's Entry level car?

Chris

Thursday, January 22, 2009 11:22 AM on j-body.org
My car was 23k, and I make 40k a year, I think I'm doing ok

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, January 22, 2009 2:33 PM on j-body.org
what ever helps you sleep at night dude...

I prefer a 1911next to me

Chris

Thursday, January 22, 2009 7:14 PM on j-body.org
870 Express in 20 Ga. Need to remove that damn duck plug, its limiting my capacity.

Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:16 PM on j-body.org
Buck shot is nice!

here is another good way to fight crime

And there fun to shoot!

Chris

Friday, January 23, 2009 9:44 AM on j-body.org
I only have 2 3/4" shells with 7/8 oz of #7 1/2 shot. I think it would be more than sufficient in home defense.

Have never handled a Thompson. Maybe some day but probably not any time soon.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search