Cheney Predicts Catastrophic Terrorist Attack - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cheney Predicts Catastrophic Terrorist Attack
Monday, February 09, 2009 9:51 AM on j-body.org
You wonder what this bastard is brewing now.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/04/cheney-predicts-catastrop_n_163821.html
&
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/05/us/05cheney.html

Talk amongst your self.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Cheney Predicts Catastrophic Terrorist Attack
Monday, February 09, 2009 10:15 AM on j-body.org
Time will tell. If I agree with him on one thing it is that I don't Obama and many americans really understand the just how twisted the enemy we face is.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Monday, February 09, 2009 10:25 AM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:Time will tell. If I agree with him on one thing it is that I don't Obama and many americans really understand the just how twisted the enemy we face is.

True, but then again many Americans don't really understand just how twisted Dick Cheney is either.
Monday, February 09, 2009 10:46 AM on j-body.org
While I usually supported Bush, I've always maintained that Cheney is the son of Satan.

“Please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism. Nobody gets in life exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard, and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.” Conan O'Brien

Monday, February 09, 2009 11:17 AM on j-body.org
Fear tactics does wonders.

When people feel fear they turn to who ever has the best solution of the problem. I call it the power of fear.
Monday, February 09, 2009 11:19 AM on j-body.org
Knoxfire Esquire wrote:
Wade Jarvis wrote:Time will tell. If I agree with him on one thing it is that I don't Obama and many americans really understand the just how twisted the enemy we face is.

True, but then again many Americans don't really understand just how twisted Dick Cheney is either.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Monday, February 09, 2009 11:24 AM on j-body.org

Monday, February 09, 2009 5:35 PM on j-body.org
strange how everyone hates cheney, but seems to forget that a siting senator really did kill someone.

July 18, 1969....... Does anyone know the name of the persion i speak of?

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Monday, February 09, 2009 6:16 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:strange how everyone hates cheney, but seems to forget that a siting senator really did kill someone.

Chris

the incident at Chappaquiddick island?
Senator Ted Kennedy?
Monday, February 09, 2009 6:18 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:strange how everyone hates cheney, but seems to forget that a siting senator really did kill someone.

Chris

Ted Kennedy? You got no argument from me. He and Cheney are two sides of the same coin really, except that I sort of like Cheney.
Monday, February 09, 2009 7:29 PM on j-body.org
Now an asshat has to bring an issue of irrelevance to the real topic at hand...
Although Ted's is questionable at best, but it is no better then the person that caused a incident on November 6, 1963 and that actually resided in the White House for 8 years.
Guess who? Yhea... start your search engines.
Think twice before changing the subject.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Monday, February 09, 2009 7:36 PM on j-body.org
Biden all but said the same thing but yet I never saw you make a thread about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpiNfuG8YY8&feature=related

Monday, February 09, 2009 7:48 PM on j-body.org
Ok, Topic at hand,

It will happen again, I will LOL at all of you, and say See, told ya we should have stayed over there.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 12:40 AM on j-body.org
Personally, I think he's just in denial that he is no longer relevant. I also don't believe that the "difference in methodology"(to put it very kindly) that he preferred actually saved us from even one terrorists attack, but I'll bet it made plenty more jihadists.

Taetsch Z-24 wrote:Ok, Topic at hand,

It will happen again, I will LOL at all of you, and say See, told ya we should have stayed over there.

Chris
if you believe that, then consider that George H W Bush didn't stay - he didn't even finish conquering nor did he kill Saddam, so effectively he is responsible for 9/11.

Of course that doesn't make real sense and is obviously nonsense, but it does follow your logic here.

Now in respect to actual strategy, we are just gonna focus on a slightly different part of "there" - namely the part that is actually home to Al Queda and the Taliban, rather than a totally unrelated place - a place where we wanted them to come to us at their leisure and try to ambush our soldiers - instead of I dunno... TAKING THE FIGHT TO THEM straight to the caves where they live. Yeah I know, crazy idea. Actually attacking them directly instead of waiting for them to attack our soldiers - it makes no sense. /sarcasm

Seriously, look at Cheney's anti-terrorism strategy and at Obama's. Forget the names attached to them, just look at the strategies... and tell me that Cheney isn't the naive one here. So yes, his warnings make me LOL.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 6:11 AM on j-body.org
I want you to all have just a glimpse of how FUBAR our enemy is. I say FUBAR because these people are so convinced in their way that there is no chance of rehabilitation. If we take a soft stance against them they will continue to harm us and everyone who opposes them. Remember when one of these suicide bombers blows themselves up many INNOCENT civilians are killed or injured. There is nothing diplomatically we can do to make them leave us alone.

Please read
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2203190.ece
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/iraq/article5661466.ece

Friday, February 20, 2009 9:00 AM on j-body.org
He's prob the one behind it

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Saturday, February 21, 2009 8:18 AM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:Biden all but said the same thing but yet I never saw you make a thread about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpiNfuG8YY8&feature=related

ouch

Saturday, February 21, 2009 9:45 AM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:I want you to all have just a glimpse of how FUBAR our enemy is. I say FUBAR because these people are so convinced in their way that there is no chance of rehabilitation. If we take a soft stance against them they will continue to harm us and everyone who opposes them. Remember when one of these suicide bombers blows themselves up many INNOCENT civilians are killed or injured. There is nothing diplomatically we can do to make them leave us alone.

Please read
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2203190.ece
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/iraq/article5661466.ece

I don't disagree with you that the die hard jihadists will never be negotiated with- But our problem comes when our international stance so alienates the people that we NEED as our allies (mainly, the non-extremist muslim community), it makes it infinitely easier for the whackjobs to recruit people who aren't really true believers, that are just out for some payback, who are then gradually brainwashed past the point of no return.

The key to defeating jihadists (or at least making them as non-viable as possible, since outright defeat isn't really possible) is not only to limit their actions by force, but to blockade their recruiting pool, by maintaining and improving our relations with the muslim community at large so that they in turn can see that the jihadists are doing them more harm than good and they turn against the radicals. We're always going to need boots on the ground in the Middle East, there's no doubt about that in my mind. But we can't rely on 18-25 year old soldiers with guns to be the diplomatic voice of our nation either. They're soldiers, not diplomats, and its hard enough to be one or the other, much less to ask them to do both jobs. I saw a really good video on youtube about US policy regarding terrorism and Iraq, when I track it back down I'll post it.

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Saturday, February 21, 2009 12:35 PM on j-body.org
http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/thomas_barnett_draws_a_new_map_for_peace.html

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Saturday, February 21, 2009 7:29 PM on j-body.org
Teaching them, and raising there standard of living.....

That would work.

Chris

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search