Obama Comes to Canada - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Obama Comes to Canada
Thursday, February 19, 2009 10:52 AM on j-body.org
I wanna preface this by saying that I like Obama mostly. I think he's an okay Joe and his foreign policy is leaps and bounds better than Bush's which greatly suffered because of rampant Paranoia (Saying that Canada was a bigger border sieve than Mexico... in what alternate universe Chimpie?) and a bullying rhetoric of "You're with us or against us." Which didn't endear anyone to the pr1ck.

Still, it was a bit much. Within 5 friggin minutes they had compared Obama to everyone from Jean Paul II to Kennedy to Lincoln. Then words like "Exhilarating", "Electrifying" and "Walking on water" were being bandied about.

Look... the guy is just WALKING OFF THE DAMN PLANE. Can you let him at least get to the car before you proclaim him bigger than Jesus Christ? I will say that this does prove that he's well liked by other countries a LOT, and I will also say that you need this right now. You need friends. You need alliances. You need people to respect and like you. One of the reasons that I think a lot of moderates voted for Bama is that they were terrified that the McCain/Palin was going to be another disastrous foreign policy debacle like Bush/Cheney. They could just imagine Palin going to another Country and acting like Ugliest American imaginable. It was embarrassing to you. Americans are not all uncouth idiots who've never travelled outside of their state and think Europe is a country, so why elect someone like that? Sometimes it pays to show a little sophistication. There's plenty of Conservatives with class, and McCain was rightly heralded as a smart world wise man, but then he went and picked Palin as Vice-Pres. So God knows who he'd have picked as foreign minister.

Anyway, I especially liked the fact that he came in and had 3 ten minute meetings with various ministers. Like that's going to do anything. I bet they barely had time to get his autograph. More worrying is that he wants to talk about climate change. Keeeeerist, can we let that go? Canada is a vast country whose towns are seperated by hundreds of miles. We need vehicles that will go 400 miles or so and can be refueled immediately. Otherwise they're useless here. Not everyone can afford a plane or a bus. Some of us have to make do with the cars we own when we wanna go to Thunder Bay or some damn place.

Still, at the very least Obama seems to be trying to solve the economic issues. Look at what we're stuck with: Little Stevie Harper

THIS guy is our only hope! He's all we got!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! That's it! Can you imagine? Might as well elect Larry Flynt and call the country Cuntada. We are totally f**ked!

Re: Obama Comes to Canada
Friday, February 20, 2009 5:53 AM on j-body.org
luckily you don't have to bow down to his communist policies

Friday, February 20, 2009 6:22 AM on j-body.org
J03Y Esquire wrote:luckily you don't have to bow down to his communist policies

or worship him with songs or anything like that.
Friday, February 20, 2009 6:31 AM on j-body.org

either you hate him or you love him

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, February 20, 2009 6:34 AM
Friday, February 20, 2009 8:14 AM on j-body.org
well most of america is pretty stupid so i guess it does make more sence to have someone who just talks a good game come out and say hes going to save the world and have everyone believe him. he had a big push to get the troops home and as soon as he's in office and gets briefings of whats going on he signs off to send thousands of more troops overseas and nobody says a thing about it. at this point he could problaby @!#$ on a plate and tell the american people its magical food and people would start eating it and thanking him for it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, February 20, 2009 8:57 AM on j-body.org
he's the black jesus dude, have some respect

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Saturday, February 21, 2009 7:32 PM on j-body.org
More like Black Mohamed.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Saturday, February 21, 2009 8:39 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:...at this point he could problaby @!#$ on a plate and tell the american people its magical food and people would start eating it and thanking him for it.

Just to stir up a little more...
Quote:

REVELATION 13:5
(regarding the first beast)
"And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months."

Sunday, February 22, 2009 6:02 AM on j-body.org
Ya.....

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Monday, February 23, 2009 2:21 PM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:he's the black jesus dude, have some respect

he's black? i didnt realise, im colorblind yo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, February 24, 2009 12:48 PM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:he's the black jesus dude, have some respect

I would if he actually did something worth a @!#$. But until then @!#$ obama.

Trevor Mullins wrote:

kind of like a screwed up kids sing along

pete the anal monkey lived in my bum..............

best epiosode of barney ever lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search