Screw the UN - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Screw the UN
Wednesday, March 04, 2009 5:43 PM on j-body.org
The United Nations wants to regulate free speech.

Boo-hoo-hoo. Those poor Muslims and their delicate feelings. Screw them. The U.S. should have withdrawn from this POS organization years ago. If it's anti-American, anti-capitalist, or anti-freedom, these ungrateful SOBs are all for it and now they think they have the right to ban free speech? The HELL with that. I say evict them from NYC, bulldoze the building, and turn it into a park.

“Please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism. Nobody gets in life exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard, and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.” Conan O'Brien

Re: Screw the UN
Wednesday, March 04, 2009 6:48 PM on j-body.org
No, We could use the office space.

Other wise, Get the US out of the UN.

The hogies feeling get hurt 65 Gr's at a time!

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Wednesday, March 04, 2009 7:05 PM on j-body.org
Well, we could always rename it 'The Constitution Building' and turn it into a federal courthouse.

“Please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism. Nobody gets in life exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard, and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.” Conan O'Brien

Wednesday, March 04, 2009 9:18 PM on j-body.org
All we need to do is just attach an amendment to this resolution stating that speaking against America is the same crime as speaking out against a religion. Watch how fast the backers of this bill pull out.

Even if they did pass this - I'd be meaningless here. Its not like a UN resolution can suddenly overrule our Constitution. You'd need a Constitutional Amendment for that - and that amendment wouldn't stand a camel's chance in Saudi Arabia.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009 9:30 PM on j-body.org
A camel's chance of what in Saudi Arabia? Buttsex with a Muslum?

Oops, now I've done it. I've insulted Islam.

Thursday, March 05, 2009 4:25 PM on j-body.org
Is a one hump like a Geo and a two hump like a Mercedes? Or is the "Mercedes" a magic carpet??

Thursday, March 05, 2009 6:24 PM on j-body.org
its a better target, however i like to aim high, and save the camel

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Thursday, March 05, 2009 8:30 PM on j-body.org
Ok well before allah or ooolah of whatever his name gets his way i guess i will say it . You religion is dumb you wear funny hat have to cover your women up because oolah made them too ugly hoping like hell you wouldn't keep your religion alive. My religion is better because it follows the hollow point. You are inferior screw allah screw your silly little book i love to see tities that i don't know i hope i get to @!#$ in front of you so you are punished for such a stupid belief.

Ok back to seriousness. Why is it that people of this religion attacked and slaughtered thousands of innocent Americans and we believe we need to tolerate them. In honesty I really couldn't care what religion you are and I will kill to defend that for you and me. However the muslim radicals attacked us and the Muslim faith orders them to not protect us or appologize yet we shouldn't talk mean about somebody.

So they want to start @!#$ and not apologize and then get their feelings hurt. Sorry @!#$ you and next time I will just kill you there end of your bull@!#$ religious feelings.

So @!#$ you and YOUR Alllah my God will always be better,

I accidentally the SHIFT LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig
Friday, March 06, 2009 1:56 AM on j-body.org
BigBob wrote:A camel's chance of what in Saudi Arabia? Buttsex with a Muslum?

Oops, now I've done it. I've insulted Islam.
You know that's one of those jokes that actually funnier when you don't actually spell it out. I think everyone would have got that on their own - and that's the point where its funny.

Friday, March 06, 2009 7:28 AM on j-body.org
Yeah, you're right, but then I couldn't have insulted Islam.

Friday, March 06, 2009 10:10 AM on j-body.org
Whhoooaa cool it there fellas. The "UN wants to regulate free speech" is a little misleading don't you think? This is one bad resolution that many member countries (not just the United States) are not supporting.

on a side note, when did the .org become a right wing hate site? aren't there enough of those?

Friday, March 06, 2009 12:21 PM on j-body.org
Actually it has been my observation that this site seems to lean toward the left. There are a few on the site though that can think for themselves.

Friday, March 06, 2009 1:14 PM on j-body.org
Justin Caffrey wrote:
on a side note, when did the .org become a right wing hate site? aren't there enough of those?

Since when did standing up for the US Constitution and our civil right of free speech become right wing?

Friday, March 06, 2009 1:14 PM on j-body.org
mitdr774 wrote:Actually it has been my observation that this site seems to lean toward the left. There are a few on the site though that can think for themselves.

Friday, March 06, 2009 11:07 PM on j-body.org
@!#$ Islam
@!#$ Religion
and most of all @!#$ the UN

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Saturday, March 07, 2009 1:16 AM on j-body.org
Does everything make you angry?

The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig
Saturday, March 07, 2009 8:29 AM on j-body.org
This really makes me angry and it should anger every single American

Saturday, March 07, 2009 3:58 PM on j-body.org
Well it does anger me so does the idea that we should treat the prisoners we capture like they were citizens and be nice to them and their religion.

However you seem to simply post in reaction.

Sunday, March 08, 2009 6:40 PM on j-body.org
I was all about giving them the pork MRE's... and then telling them what it was after they ate it.

makes them sweet a little about getting there 76 vegans.... (are they male, or female?)

Chris

Monday, March 09, 2009 6:55 AM on j-body.org
"I was all about giving them the pork MRE's... and then telling them what it was after they ate it."

BWHAHHAAHAHHA, thats nice

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search