So much for Obama's pledge to stop earmarks - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
So much for Obama's pledge to stop earmarks
Monday, March 02, 2009 4:56 PM on j-body.org
8,570 earmarks worth $7.7 billion in the Fiscal Year 2009 budget bill.

http://www.taxpayer.net/resources.php?category=&type=Project&proj_id=2049&action=Headlines%20By%20TCS

Click on the word database. If you see your senators on this list I don't care if they R or D next to their name call them on this.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Monday, March 02, 2009 5:00 PM

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Re: So much for Obama's pledge to stop earmarks
Monday, March 02, 2009 5:00 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Obama $0 0 $0 0 $0 0

jk

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster

***BREAKING NEWS*** notec's steps to a brighter American future:
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=36&i=58477&t=58099#58477

Tuesday, March 03, 2009 5:15 AM on j-body.org
On friday, Obamas name was in there attached to an earmark until people caught wind of it. Then around 5:45pm EST it was removed.............his name, not the earmark. So I can't wait for his next speech proclaiming how he's not attached to any earmarks that people will eat up as usual.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009 5:23 AM on j-body.org
People actually believed something a politician said? Wow. You Yanks are so gullible
Tuesday, March 03, 2009 4:00 PM on j-body.org
Knoxfire Esquire wrote:People actually believed something a politician said? Wow. You Yanks are so gullible

of course we do! Bush said that if we didn't give any money to AIG, the stock market and the economy was going to crash!!!
Tuesday, March 03, 2009 5:31 PM on j-body.org
J03Y wrote:On friday, Obamas name was in there attached to an earmark until people caught wind of it. Then around 5:45pm EST it was removed.............his name, not the earmark. So I can't wait for his next speech proclaiming how he's not attached to any earmarks that people will eat up as usual.

I wish someone had a copy of it with his name still on it. I would love to see that blasted everywhere, with his speech proclaiming innocence!

Tuesday, March 03, 2009 8:33 PM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:
J03Y wrote:On friday, Obamas name was in there attached to an earmark until people caught wind of it. Then around 5:45pm EST it was removed.............his name, not the earmark. So I can't wait for his next speech proclaiming how he's not attached to any earmarks that people will eat up as usual.

I wish someone had a copy of it with his name still on it. I would love to see that blasted everywhere, with his speech proclaiming innocence!

This is true I want everyone to know it. The only reason I did not mention it was because I did not have the time to find an "unbiased" link to it.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, March 05, 2009 8:32 PM on j-body.org
PSSSh

Remember Al Gore invented the interwebs

I accidentally the SHIFT LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search