Patriot or Traitor ? - Watch and Decide - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Patriot or Traitor ? - Watch and Decide
Monday, March 02, 2009 10:29 PM on j-body.org
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bggXQxhyo4s&feature=channel_page

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |

Re: Patriot or Traitor ? - Watch and Decide
Monday, March 02, 2009 10:57 PM on j-body.org
Sounds good to me.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009 3:25 AM on j-body.org
feh... voice over a photoshopped photo of an idiot. Typical internet BS.

“Please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism. Nobody gets in life exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard, and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.” Conan O'Brien

Tuesday, March 03, 2009 5:46 PM on j-body.org
Without supporting, nor condemning these types, I will say the following:

This is going to be a rapidly growing sentiment over the comming times, and I have zero doubt of these two things:

1) there will be violent protests, and most likely some form of domestic terrorism from extremists on the right

2) there will be assassination attempts, and I will be surprised if they are confined to the President.

Does anyone think it's purely because it has been an agenda of many liberals to ban assault weapons that they are talking about it again right now?
I have no doubt that they forsee the very things I just stated, and are moving to attempt avoiding it (as if banning weapons has ever kept them out of the hands of those who would do harm with them).

Saturday, March 07, 2009 4:42 PM on j-body.org
How exactly is he a traitor because he disagrees with the government a right granted us by the constitution? As well he actually said the opposite that those who would fight and kill teh opposition are the true traitors.

Here is something to think about America has been a country united (loosely) since 1776. So we are 233 years young in comparison to other countries look at the revolutions reformations and wars in those older countries you don't think do you that America was destined to stay the same and go along in a wonderful harmonious fashion indefinetely. Hell 90 years after it was founded brothers were fighting brothers.

So welcome it and see if it tests and proves our constitution and who we are as the American people. Should we stand up and succeed or at least should we stand up then for a time our Fore Fathers will have been granted a success.

I accidentally the SHIFT LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search