Interesting street racing disclaimer - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Interesting street racing disclaimer
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 3:27 PM on j-body.org
LNFPerformance.com wrote:LNFPerformance.com does not encourage or condone street racing. Racing belongs at the race track. Period.

Please consider the inherent risks before you endanger yourself or others.

With that said, telling and hearing tales of racing victory and defeat comes with being an enthusiast, whether they be on the track or elsewhere. We are all gearheads and we are all human, so we are all subject to temptation when there is someone in the next lane instigating trouble. For that reason, the LNF Performance staff will not attempt to moderate stories or media posted about what has happened in the past and cannot be changed. We will, however, not allow the discussion or planning of future street racing or street callouts to be posted on these forums.

Be safe out there...

Discuss

Re: Interesting street racing disclaimer
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 4:04 PM on j-body.org
Dave doesn't want to have to pay for a lawyer some day so he made the rules here.

Some people get overly antzi about it however it is the rules and they need to be followed to be on the site.

I accidentally the SHIFT LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 4:30 PM on j-body.org
For the record, i was not disputing rules here or suggesting they need to be changed. I just found it interesting that this particular site allows street racing in the past tense, but not in the future tense. So instead of moderating all street racing stories, they have to sort through which already happened and which are suggested or going to happen, which can be difficult without reading the whole post

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 6:45 PM on j-body.org
So basically thy allow stories but not organizing races. You really cant have one without the other. I mean if Im like ya well my Fire beat a Mustang someone will come in and say well why dont you race my mustang then bam thats a call out so its organizing. Thats just asinine. Either allow it or dont. No half assing it.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 8:01 PM on j-body.org
Point sir.

I accidentally the SHIFT LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 8:17 PM on j-body.org
That is exactly how it should be.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 9:02 PM on j-body.org
street racing is illegal and stupid
period
dont do it, dont talk about it, dont plan it

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 9:35 PM on j-body.org
I love it.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 10:02 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

they have to sort through which already happened and which are suggested or going to happen, which can be difficult without reading the whole post

I dont' think its a matter of "sorting through" but rather based on post date. From whenever that rule is put up going forward, posts about street racing would be deleted/moderated/whatever.

Thursday, March 12, 2009 2:02 PM on j-body.org
its just a ways of covering their ass. nothing more then that.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, March 13, 2009 7:56 AM on j-body.org
street racing is for fggts

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search