73 at AIG receive 1 Million or more in bonuses - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 73 at AIG receive 1 Million or more in bonuses
Thursday, March 19, 2009 12:54 PM on j-body.org
The house voted to tax the hell out of that bonus money. I am not surprised.

Thursday, March 19, 2009 1:03 PM on j-body.org
and auto parts makers are the next to get a bailout.

jesus tap dancing christ, how many baiout failures do we need to go thru to realise this @!#$ don't @!#$ help?

Thursday, March 19, 2009 1:18 PM on j-body.org
Come to think of it.....now that they have passed this bill to tax 90% of these bonuses.................

Isn't it against the constitution to create legislation against a person or entity?

Government over-extending there power and disregarding the constitution??? I don't believe it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_post_facto_law

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, March 19, 2009 1:25 PM

Thursday, March 19, 2009 5:41 PM on j-body.org
J03Y wrote:Come to think of it.....now that they have passed this bill to tax 90% of these bonuses.................

Isn't it against the constitution to create legislation against a person or entity?

Absolutely. If this gets passed by the Senate, and then signed by the President, I hope there is a class action suit against the governement.

Remember people, if they can do this to one group, they can do it to any group.

While my sig is meant as a joke, it is also with a point. Don't think it couldn't happen, and that a large number of people in this country will lay down and let it happen because they think it's the only way to fix the problems that keep getting worse. This whole AIG thing is just a diversion to take your attention away from what else the government is doing. For anyone who has not been paying attention to other things going on, the Federal Reserve is about to "print" $1 f&$king trillion in currency to "infuse" the economy again. Inflationary theft, anyone? If they don't tax it, they'll just make it worth sh!t. Same result. Everyone ends up needing help, and the government can come along with more entitlement programs.

FReQ GTO eSquIRE wrote:Ron Paul, 2012.

Stay out of Missouri.

Sunday, March 22, 2009 8:02 AM on j-body.org
I generally stay away from posting in the War Forum because I can't stand when people are too ignorant to take a second and register/understand the other person's agrument ; however I often read it (note, this line is directed towards no one in this post). I did just want to say that I agree 100% with J03Y and Quiklilcav.

I work on Wall Street, but didn't force you to take out a loan you couldn't afford.
Sunday, March 22, 2009 8:13 AM on j-body.org
Mikey (drpdcavi) wrote:I did just want to say that I agree 100% with J03Y and Quiklilcav.

Put on your flame suit.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search