Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please. - Page 4 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Saturday, June 27, 2009 7:39 AM on j-body.org
KFLO wrote:

Dude, weebel, no one said go out and smoke 10 blunts and then take the driving test. Smoke 1 joint and I will drive just as good if not better than I usually do.

I've got autocross results to back it up. I was jittery on a tight course one day at a pretty big event. Took a quick drive to a gas station to "air my tires" and hit a bowl a couple of quick times. When I got back I was much more relaxed and I went out and smashed my previous best time on the track by like 2 seconds.






im usually better the second run of autocross without smoking weed. does this mean not smoking weed also improves your performance?


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Saturday, June 27, 2009 10:26 AM on j-body.org







Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Monday, June 29, 2009 6:24 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:

KFLO wrote:

Dude, weebel, no one said go out and smoke 10 blunts and then take the driving test. Smoke 1 joint and I will drive just as good if not better than I usually do.

I've got autocross results to back it up. I was jittery on a tight course one day at a pretty big event. Took a quick drive to a gas station to "air my tires" and hit a bowl a couple of quick times. When I got back I was much more relaxed and I went out and smashed my previous best time on the track by like 2 seconds.






im usually better the second run of autocross without smoking weed. does this mean not smoking weed also improves your performance?


We will not know until we do conclusive tests with you both off and on the drug.


wysiwyg wrote:

i would say they bang, they don't really pound so much. but if
you want to bump, then they will bump and hit real hard and a lot good.

LOL
Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 11:04 PM on j-body.org
Im just saying.... quit rationalizing it... and if you want to smoke it fine.... just go smoke it and STFU

I actually thought about this once when I was sitting at home smoking a blunt by myself.... I thought "if this was legal.... I would still be here smoking this and nothing would be different"

Maybee thats just to simple for people to understand.

A real problem I have about people getting cought..... why the hell do you have it in your car? WTF are you stupid? I cant believe people actually say to themselves.... "man this is illegal.... Im going to drive around town while smoking it"

It just seems that 90% of peoples legal problems with weed stem from not having any common scenes.... and thats the biggest reason I'm so on the fence about the subject..

And before you call me wrong or an ass.... actually take a moment to think about what I meant by all that....

Just try to wrap your head around the "big picture" at least once.




All this basically is that I feel the same way you do..... but are you crazy? if that makes any sense.






Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Thursday, July 02, 2009 2:47 AM on j-body.org
Weebel wrote:



I actually thought about this once when I was sitting at home smoking a blunt by myself.... I thought "if this was legal.... I would still be here smoking this and nothing would be different"
.




A lot would be different....









Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Thursday, July 02, 2009 8:23 AM on j-body.org
Weebel wrote:

Im just saying.... quit rationalizing it... and if you want to smoke it fine.... just go smoke it and STFU

I actually thought about this once when I was sitting at home smoking a blunt by myself.... I thought "if this was legal.... I would still be here smoking this and nothing would be different"

Maybee thats just to simple for people to understand.

A real problem I have about people getting cought..... why the hell do you have it in your car? WTF are you stupid? I cant believe people actually say to themselves.... "man this is illegal.... Im going to drive around town while smoking it"

It just seems that 90% of peoples legal problems with weed stem from not having any common scenes.... and thats the biggest reason I'm so on the fence about the subject..

And before you call me wrong or an ass.... actually take a moment to think about what I meant by all that....

Just try to wrap your head around the "big picture" at least once.




All this basically is that I feel the same way you do..... but are you crazy? if that makes any sense.


I think wasting money and lives on useless laws is STUPID. So therefore, I think you're outlook on how we shouldn't do anything because you don't care because it's the law is STUPID. 100% of peoples problem with the law is that there is a law in the first place. A useless, wasteful law. Who was "protected" from marijuana? Or any illegal drug for that matter. I got mine. All my friends probably have theirs. All the people that didn't want it probably still don't have it. Yet there are hundreds and maybe thousands of people imprisoned every week. For what benefit to ANYONE?

Nothing would be different? Where would you have gotten it? Where would the proceeds have gone? Did you drive to go pick it up? Did you take unnecessary risks? WTF is the point you're trying to make? The world is fine the way it is because it's the way it is? Great. I hope your world stays that way.

What's this big picture you speak of? The picture where everyone shuts up about bad legislation, let whatever other people want to happen, happen, no matter how hard of a time anyone has coming up with any reason at all behind how this is beneficial to anyone?

Still waiting on someone to explain how the positive consequences of the prohibition are outweighing the negatives. Anyone? Or is Weebel just going to explain how the law is there and we must avoid it or we're dumb.


wysiwyg wrote:

i would say they bang, they don't really pound so much. but if
you want to bump, then they will bump and hit real hard and a lot good.

LOL
Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Thursday, July 02, 2009 10:18 AM on j-body.org
positives. i dont get high from second hand bowl bong smoke? hell i dont know.






http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Thursday, July 02, 2009 11:05 PM on j-body.org
OMG....

NO nothing would have been different in that situation.... I still would have been there smoking it having a relaxing evening.... and I would have gotton it from the same place... The only difference would have been on the way home it would have just been sitting in the back seat instead of being tightly wrapped and stashed somewhere no one would find it unless they had a really good drug sniffing dog with a nose gifted from god.

If you have marijuana residue or seeds in your car you are being stupid

It is not hard at all to keep from getting cought with this stuff.... almost 100% of the time someone is arrested for possession... its there own stupidity at fault.

I'm not saying most the laws are right.... Im saying that most people arguing against them are wrong.

As for a good reason its illegal.... fine you want an example? How about this..... somebody at work smoked a little too much weed before coming to work and accidentally seriously injures me or kills me because they wherent paying attention...(where I work can be dangerous... we've had people die that where being extremely careful and people get hurt all the time) or someone "didnt see a stop sign" and plows me down with there car...... this @!#$ happens all the time.

Not everyone works at McDonalds or has a bs job a monkey could do... also... most people are to stupid and uncoordinated to handle basic daily interaction stone sober let alone on something. Do we really want these idiots walking around within the public on drugs?


Those are the "moral" reasons its illegal.... there are more however.

Dont f-ing tell me it doesnt impare your judgment.... it does... cut and dry.... I've been around this stuff probably longer than you have and I know damn well people that say otherwise are full of BS... most of you "pro weed" piss ants are dum@!#$ kids that dont know what the hell they are talking about and I'm so freaking sick of hearing it.... all I hear is waaa waa wah... you think you know what your talking about and have all the answers.... but guess what... your wrong.

It's a mind altering drug and if not ilegal... needs to at least be a controlled or regulated substance of some kind....


When used smartley and in the privacy of your own home.... most people dont have a problem with it.... and its not a big deal...

What would you do differently if it was legal? Why do you care soo damn much? I know damn well this isnt just about oppressive legislation... theres a reason you chose pot. Where you one of these stupid people that got cought with it and now your pissed? what is it? Im not stupid dude.... I know damn well... that your probably just a pot head that has to bitch about the man saying your not supposed to do it.... if you really cared solely about the oppressive legislation part.... you would be arguing something else...If for some reason they made it legal tomorrow.... you would start bitching about the fact you couldnt smoke it on break at work.

If your not one of those people.... argue for restructured control and penalties..... look for a real world solution..... and stop chanting it should just be made legal.

Sorry to get pissy.... but OMFG people.... I'm not aruguing what I believe to be true here.... I KNOW what im talking about..... some of you need to stop beging so crazy and take a step back for a moment and actually look at this clearly..






Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Friday, July 03, 2009 9:33 PM on j-body.org
Im sorry that all of you will have see your life clearly and unimpared. Deal with your sh*t straight and be a man. If you seriously think you NEED marijuana to relax I think you need a better hobby. My lifes stressful and so is everyones. What do I do? I go for a drive. Work on my car. Play Xbox. Something that doesnt impare my judgement or my ability to enjoy my world as it is not in a haze of weed or anything else.



Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Friday, July 03, 2009 11:49 PM on j-body.org
Weebel wrote:

OMG....

NO nothing would have been different in that situation.... I still would have been there smoking it having a relaxing evening.... and I would have gotton it from the same place... The only difference would have been on the way home it would have just been sitting in the back seat instead of being tightly wrapped and stashed somewhere no one would find it unless they had a really good drug sniffing dog with a nose gifted from god.

If you have marijuana residue or seeds in your car you are being stupid

It is not hard at all to keep from getting cought with this stuff.... almost 100% of the time someone is arrested for possession... its there own stupidity at fault.

I'm not saying most the laws are right.... Im saying that most people arguing against them are wrong.

As for a good reason its illegal.... fine you want an example? How about this..... somebody at work smoked a little too much weed before coming to work and accidentally seriously injures me or kills me because they wherent paying attention...(where I work can be dangerous... we've had people die that where being extremely careful and people get hurt all the time) or someone "didnt see a stop sign" and plows me down with there car...... this @!#$ happens all the time.

Not everyone works at McDonalds or has a bs job a monkey could do... also... most people are to stupid and uncoordinated to handle basic daily interaction stone sober let alone on something. Do we really want these idiots walking around within the public on drugs?


Those are the "moral" reasons its illegal.... there are more however.

Dont f-ing tell me it doesnt impare your judgment.... it does... cut and dry.... I've been around this stuff probably longer than you have and I know damn well people that say otherwise are full of BS... most of you "pro weed" piss ants are dum@!#$ kids that dont know what the hell they are talking about and I'm so freaking sick of hearing it.... all I hear is waaa waa wah... you think you know what your talking about and have all the answers.... but guess what... your wrong.

It's a mind altering drug and if not ilegal... needs to at least be a controlled or regulated substance of some kind....


When used smartley and in the privacy of your own home.... most people dont have a problem with it.... and its not a big deal...

What would you do differently if it was legal? Why do you care soo damn much? I know damn well this isnt just about oppressive legislation... theres a reason you chose pot. Where you one of these stupid people that got cought with it and now your pissed? what is it? Im not stupid dude.... I know damn well... that your probably just a pot head that has to bitch about the man saying your not supposed to do it.... if you really cared solely about the oppressive legislation part.... you would be arguing something else...If for some reason they made it legal tomorrow.... you would start bitching about the fact you couldnt smoke it on break at work.

If your not one of those people.... argue for restructured control and penalties..... look for a real world solution..... and stop chanting it should just be made legal.

Sorry to get pissy.... but OMFG people.... I'm not aruguing what I believe to be true here.... I KNOW what im talking about..... some of you need to stop beging so crazy and take a step back for a moment and actually look at this clearly..
The example of someone not paying attention driving while high - there is a question. Would that person - absent of all mind altering chemicals - have been paying attention anyways? I'd bet in most cases that irresponsible morons are irresponsible morons on or off of any drug.

As for being high at work... do you think that just because something becomes legal that suddenly businesses aren't gonna have policies against it? Again with the alcohol examples - if I show up for work drunk(even was responsible enough to take a taxi to work) - I will at the very least be sent home and more likely just plain get fired.

You wouldn't get your pot from the same places - you would get it from inside the gas station instead of behind the gas station. You won't be funding dealers, gangs, cartels, and/or terrorist organizations anymore - you will be funding legitimate, tax paying, free market enterprises. Criminals CANNOT compete with corporations. A few people will grow their own pot, just as a few people have their own distilleries - but this is not the norm. Its too much work to do when its so easily and cheaply available elsewhere.

TheSundownFire wrote:

Im sorry that all of you will have see your life clearly and unimpared. Deal with your sh*t straight and be a man. If you seriously think you NEED marijuana to relax I think you need a better hobby. My lifes stressful and so is everyones. What do I do? I go for a drive. Work on my car. Play Xbox. Something that doesnt impare my judgement or my ability to enjoy my world as it is not in a haze of weed or anything else.
ITT - someone who clearly understands NOTHING of pot at all and who contributed NOTHING of substance to an otherwise legitimate debate.

P.S. - you could direct that entire post toward tobacco users and it actually fits much better. Not everyone who uses any given substance "relies" on it. I also got a kick out of "be a man" and "play XBOX" in the same paragraph. There is nothing wrong with playing video games, but the irony is that I've known enough people who view video game players with the same ignorant light that you shine upon all pot smokers.
same line of though wrote:

So go put down that controller, be a man, move out of your parents basement, and face reality (not to mention sunshine).







Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Saturday, July 04, 2009 9:41 AM on j-body.org
just make it legal. then make it illegal to test positive at your job, then basically just the losers who cant get a job will get high


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Sunday, July 05, 2009 7:49 PM on j-body.org
Weebel wrote:

OMG....

NO nothing would have been different in that situation.... I still would have been there smoking it having a relaxing evening.... and I would have gotton it from the same place... The only difference would have been on the way home it would have just been sitting in the back seat instead of being tightly wrapped and stashed somewhere no one would find it unless they had a really good drug sniffing dog with a nose gifted from god.


No, the difference is that your dealer isn't getting it from some criminal that is using the money to buy guns for his homies and cause some real problems.

Weebel wrote:

If you have marijuana residue or seeds in your car you are being stupid

It is not hard at all to keep from getting cought with this stuff.... almost 100% of the time someone is arrested for possession... its there own stupidity at fault.


No, 100% of the time someone is getting arrested for possession it is probably because some old dumb bastard 100 years ago decided he didn't like the smell or he didn't like the white chicks getting down with the niggers at their blues bar or some stupid thing like that, so he decided he must make it immoral, so he came up with a law against it and started making up false information.


Weebel wrote:


As for a good reason its illegal.... fine you want an example? How about this..... somebody at work smoked a little too much weed before coming to work and accidentally seriously injures me or kills me because they wherent paying attention...(where I work can be dangerous... we've had people die that where being extremely careful and people get hurt all the time) or someone "didnt see a stop sign" and plows me down with there car...... this @!#$ happens all the time.


HAHAHAH!!!!!! And yet people drinking doesn't bother you? That's a good reason alcohol should be illegal though! And many cough medicines. Are you against alcohol and medicine though? Didn't think so. So why is it a good reason here?

Weebel wrote:


Not everyone works at McDonalds or has a bs job a monkey could do... also... most people are to stupid and uncoordinated to handle basic daily interaction stone sober let alone on something. Do we really want these idiots walking around within the public on drugs?

A lot of them are drunk. Or maybe not where you live. That's a good reason to prohibit alcohol though. I'm sick of all the drunk indians that used to come buy car parts. They didn't even know how to explain the part of the car the piece is off of. Drunk ass dumb @!#$. Never once ran into someone too stoned though.

Weebel wrote:

Those are the "moral" reasons its illegal.... there are more however.

Your morals, maybe.

Weebel wrote:

Dont f-ing tell me it doesnt impare your judgment.... it does... cut and dry.... I've been around this stuff probably longer than you have and I know damn well people that say otherwise are full of BS... most of you "pro weed" piss ants are dum@!#$ kids that dont know what the hell they are talking about and I'm so freaking sick of hearing it.... all I hear is waaa waa wah... you think you know what your talking about and have all the answers.... but guess what... your wrong.


When was this discussion about whether or not it impairs your judgment? Of course it can. And I don't care how long you've been around the stuff. Just because someone lives under the power lines doesn't mean they know how electricity works. You're the one coming up with the bull@!#$ excuses. Don't try to convince me my reasoning is flawed.

Weebel wrote:

It's a mind altering drug and if not ilegal... needs to at least be a controlled or regulated substance of some kind....


When used smartley and in the privacy of your own home.... most people dont have a problem with it.... and its not a big deal...


Just like alcohol and many other substances, correct?

Weebel wrote:

What would you do differently if it was legal? Why do you care soo damn much? I know damn well this isnt just about oppressive legislation... theres a reason you chose pot. Where you one of these stupid people that got cought with it and now your pissed? what is it? Im not stupid dude.... I know damn well... that your probably just a pot head that has to bitch about the man saying your not supposed to do it.... if you really cared solely about the oppressive legislation part.... you would be arguing something else...If for some reason they made it legal tomorrow.... you would start bitching about the fact you couldnt smoke it on break at work.


What would I do differently if it was legal? First of all, I would probably grow it in a garden. Why do I care? It's my @!#$ money that is going to imprisoning people I believe have done nothing wrong. It's my ass if I'm caught with it. And there is no good @!#$ reason behind the legislation. That's why I care. This isn't the only thing that I'm against. It is the topic of this thread, however, and if you think it wrong of me to discuss the topic that is at hand, then I'm sorry, but I think you're wrong.

weebel wrote:

If your not one of those people.... argue for restructured control and penalties..... look for a real world solution..... and stop chanting it should just be made legal.

I think the government needs to back the @!#$ off in more ways than one. And I'm only going to discuss what I think would be the right thing to do, not what I think a bunch of dumb old fools up on parliament hill think might better meet their needs.

weebel wrote:

Sorry to get pissy.... but OMFG people.... I'm not aruguing what I believe to be true here.... I KNOW what im talking about..... some of you need to stop beging so crazy and take a step back for a moment and actually look at this clearly..


I don't know. I'd say bk3k is the only here talking any sense to me.


wysiwyg wrote:

i would say they bang, they don't really pound so much. but if
you want to bump, then they will bump and hit real hard and a lot good.

LOL
Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Monday, July 06, 2009 5:41 PM on j-body.org
LMAO. This thread is just flat out hilarious.





Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Thursday, July 09, 2009 5:06 AM on j-body.org
"A lot of them are drunk. Or maybe not where you live. That's a good reason to prohibit alcohol though. I'm sick of all the drunk indians that used to come buy car parts. They didn't even know how to explain the part of the car the piece is off of. Drunk ass dumb @!#$. Never once ran into someone too stoned though.





last time i checked that was public intoxication which would get you thrown in jail and at most companies if you were working while intoxicated you would get you fired as well.




http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Thursday, July 09, 2009 11:02 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:

"A lot of them are drunk. Or maybe not where you live. That's a good reason to prohibit alcohol though. I'm sick of all the drunk indians that used to come buy car parts. They didn't even know how to explain the part of the car the piece is off of. Drunk ass dumb @!#$. Never once ran into someone too stoned though.





last time i checked that was public intoxication which would get you thrown in jail and at most companies if you were working while intoxicated you would get you fired as well.


Around here, if you threw away all the drunks in the tank, that would probably be doing them a favor certain days, and there wouldn't be the room...

Unemployed people like to drink. People who have NEVER been employed because their government assistance is sufficient LOVEEE to drink. It's a terrible feeling when you're at work and you hear "today is family allowance day so be ready" and you just know that it's the only day any of these Indians has any kind of money, because after they get their "to do" list paid for, all there is is booze and smokes. It pisses me off that this is another thing my tax money pays for. Paying for Indians to get drunk and @!#$...

It's a good indication of how people become after receiving handouts all their lives...


wysiwyg wrote:

i would say they bang, they don't really pound so much. but if
you want to bump, then they will bump and hit real hard and a lot good.

LOL
Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Friday, July 10, 2009 4:45 AM on j-body.org
the system is built to keep people on welfare. not help them get off of it.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Friday, July 10, 2009 11:34 PM on j-body.org
OK there is just so much here.... ill prob miss something...

First... the guy driving on the stuff being a tool even if he wasnt high..... your prob right... but the weed just makes it worse....

And why do people think I used to get my stuff from a dealer? I've never bought weed from a dealer in my life..... Im not going into detail... but no one has ever made money off of me buying weed.... I wasnt funding some drug cartel like some people make it out to sound.

And yes I do think that if it was made illegal accidents would go up...... and yes I do have a problem with people drinking if they do so irresponsibly.. The problem is that most people arnt responsible enough to use alchohol..... and weed wouldnt be any different.

If people where paying attention.... there would be all kinds of problems associated with it and work..... if you smoke weed enough you can test positive for it while your not high..... HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY REGULATE THAT THROUGH DRUG TESTS?

And blaming some old nigger hating white guy for it being illegal is a weak cop out.....(sorry for using that word but it makes my point)
Are most the laws making it ilegal stupid?... Yes... but they are based on rational fact none the less... and argueing against them are futile... you need to argue any positive outcomes of making it legal.... and I never seem to hear any of those from people... (although there are some)

IF they could find a way to prove 100% if your high on it or not and apply the same laws to it as alchohol... then fine.... but a lot of people are forgetting that even if they did that you still wouldnt be able to smoke it really anywhere that you cant now so not a lot would change.

Really... the only thing that would change for the users... would be that you could buy it withought fear.... you still couldnt smoke it in public or in your car.... the most you would be able to do is smoke it on your front portch wich a lot of people do now anyway... and you still wouldnt be able to smoke it at most bars because they are non smoking around most of the country..... and even if there not.... why would you go to a bar to smoke weed?

When it comes down to it... it seems like the actual concern is the possession of it.... and like I said... if your smart... you dont get cought anyway..... and the only thing that would change is that a cop couldnt arrest you because you where dumb enough to leave a bag of weed sitting in your front seat. You can argue all you want against that..... but history will prove me right time and time again..

Yes the laws should be different.... but with people arguing its only illegal because of racists white guys of times past.... why do you think no one listens?

And as far as the Indian thing.... IDK where that came from.... but I live in the part of the country that has the most Somalians and illegal immigrants in the country... so dont even bother trying to tell me about hand outs...

Also..... I've been around this stuff for almost 30 years now.... I have seen more than my share of weed and other drugs and how it effects people and have seen the drug culture all my life... when I say I know about this type of thing it means I actually do.

And to top it off.... yes my perspective may be skewed a little because I've never understood why weak willed people seem to need drugs so much..... Have you ever tried taking a hot bath and sitting down in a robe with a cup of tea? you would be amazed.... Pot and alchohol can be fun and relaxing.... but if they are a priority... you have a problem...

Personally.... I would be for complete and total Anarchy... but thats not going to happen.... try to change the laws in the way that your supposed to.... get backing... have studies done..... have some "professionals" draft up examples of how making it legal but controlled would benefit THE PEOPLE MAKING THE LAWS..... actually do it the right way.... and be calm collected and smart about it..

Yes doing severe jail time for having a dime bag in your car is BS.... but pissing an moaning about it isnt going to do any good..... try to get marijuana reclassified so it isnt treated the same as cocaine instead.

And remember.... someone will always bring up the "broken window theory"... so be ready for that.








Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Monday, July 13, 2009 3:47 PM on j-body.org
Man, I think we're talking in circles, and I don't care what you say, it's still a waste of money that does no good for anyone. You seriously seem to think that people who want to do weed don't do it because it's illegal. They all do it. Everyone who really actually wants to smoke it, does. No one isn't smoking it most likely isn't doing it because they don't like it, not because it's illegal. Anyone here who wants to smoke dope not doing it? I know I do, you do. We don't let the law stop us. We're not hardcore drug fiends. I don't personally know anyone off the top of my head that doesn't smoke dope because it's illegal. I have no trouble getting the stuff, and I've never been caught with it because it's easy as @!#$ not get caught with, as you have said.

Why would usage go up if it was legal? The history of alcohol tells a different story, where's your comparison?
Who is the prohibition benefiting?


wysiwyg wrote:

i would say they bang, they don't really pound so much. but if
you want to bump, then they will bump and hit real hard and a lot good.

LOL
Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Monday, July 13, 2009 3:52 PM on j-body.org
ChrisH4Life wrote:

Man, I think we're talking in circles.

That tends to happen in the War Forum.






Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Monday, July 13, 2009 7:13 PM on j-body.org
ChrisH4Life wrote:

Man, I think we're talking in circles, and I don't care what you say, it's still a waste of money that does no good for anyone. You seriously seem to think that people who want to do weed don't do it because it's illegal. They all do it. Everyone who really actually wants to smoke it, does. No one isn't smoking it most likely isn't doing it because they don't like it, not because it's illegal. Anyone here who wants to smoke dope not doing it? I know I do, you do. We don't let the law stop us. We're not hardcore drug fiends. I don't personally know anyone off the top of my head that doesn't smoke dope because it's illegal. I have no trouble getting the stuff, and I've never been caught with it because it's easy as @!#$ not get caught with, as you have said.

Why would usage go up if it was legal? The history of alcohol tells a different story, where's your comparison?
Who is the prohibition benefiting?





there are allot of people out there that would take it up if it were legal. there are allot of people out there that believe it or not go "i wouldnt mind smoking pot, but i dont feel the risk is worth it". some people say screw it, i'll risk going to jail for the weed and some say screw that my job and livelyhood are too important to risk. amazingly enough there are people that dont do things because its against the law.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Monday, July 13, 2009 7:18 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:

amazingly enough there are people that dont do things because its against the law.

Point in case: I don't run over tree-hugging protesters.







Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Monday, July 13, 2009 10:29 PM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:

I don't run over tree-hugging protesters.
As if I'd believe that...







Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Monday, July 13, 2009 10:54 PM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:

sndsgood wrote:

amazingly enough there are people that dont do things because its against the law.

Point in case: I don't run over tree-hugging protesters.






Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:14 AM on j-body.org
there seems to be a lot of anger out of some people on this subject....although im really not sure why as it seems very misplaced.

quite simply, i support the decriminalization and even the legalization of pot--and even further, most drugs. now that doesnt mean i do them, but instead i think it should be a person's choice to do whatever they want to their bodies. if someone is high, drunk, or on a nicotine binge and breaks a law, such as running a stop sign and hitting another person, then they should be prosecuted for that crime. the government, however, should not have a say as to what we do or do not put into our bodies any more than they should have a say as to what movie or tv show we watch of an evening.

for those of you that still want government intervention, it should stop at the surgeon general or whoever telling you the consequences of doing said drugs. why do we really need more than that? just tell the facts on the subject and let people make up their own minds.





Re: Legalize it? Decriminalize it? Do as we please.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:44 AM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:

sndsgood wrote:

amazingly enough there are people that dont do things because its against the law.

Point in case: I don't run over tree-hugging protesters.
.... then why did i see you scraping leather jesus sandals and a tie-die shirt off of your front bumper?



Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search