Democratic Pwnage - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Democratic Pwnage
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 7:40 AM on j-body.org

Re: Democratic Pwnage
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 1:05 PM on j-body.org
Nah, these tea protests aren't partisan at all.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 1:26 PM on j-body.org
Nope not one bit.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 3:44 PM on j-body.org
And the sh!thead with the microphone knows what he's talking about too: "there's going to be a tax cut under the new president"...FAIL

There are no tax cuts, only removal of caps and deductions, resulting in an increase in the actual amount people will be paying. Also, every corporate or employment tax (paid my employer, not employee) increase that he's going to institute will end up just increasing prices on everything we buy, there by lowering the standard of living in another manner.

Keep drinking it up.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 4:08 PM on j-body.org
That's some website folks. Got some big league advertisors on the site too. (find hot chicks in your area, Beyonce's butt oops....wear clothes like metallica....

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 7:59 PM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:And the sh!thead with the microphone knows what he's talking about too: "there's going to be a tax cut under the new president"...FAIL

There are no tax cuts, only removal of caps and deductions, resulting in an increase in the actual amount people will be paying. Also, every corporate or employment tax (paid my employer, not employee) increase that he's going to institute will end up just increasing prices on everything we buy, there by lowering the standard of living in another manner.

Keep drinking it up.

Excuse me, but that picture is wrong. The featured cool aid flavor is mistakingly the Republican's red kool-aid with the Democrat's logo. The Democrats drink the blue kool-aid. I thought you would notice the mix up between their kool-aid and your own. Clearly I was mistaken. There is always next time

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 3:41 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Excuse me, but that picture is wrong. The featured cool aid flavor is mistakingly the Republican's red kool-aid with the Democrat's logo. The Democrats drink the blue kool-aid. I thought you would notice the mix up between their kool-aid and your own. Clearly I was mistaken. There is always next time

The Kool Aid man is always red. It's just how he is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, April 23, 2009 1:59 AM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search