Tea Party Round 2 - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Tea Party Round 2
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 11:43 PM on j-body.org
Why the hell do we even have a damn constitution or bill of rights if you dont follow it..... I thought we HAD to follow it and we dont have a choice..... their the supreme law of our country.... how in the hell do we get away with not following it?

I dont freaking understand this...... these people in our government should be tired for criminal acts against the United States the first second they break any of these laws..... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Thursday, June 25, 2009 9:58 AM on j-body.org
Weebel wrote:Why the hell do we even have a damn constitution or bill of rights if you dont follow it..... I thought we HAD to follow it and we dont have a choice..... their the supreme law of our country.... how in the hell do we get away with not following it?
I dont freaking understand this...... these people in our government should be tired for criminal acts against the United States the first second they break any of these laws..... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
You don't have to be a lawyer to understand that different people interpret things differently. How many different religious denominations are there after all?
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:
Quote:

In honor of the 44th President of the United States, Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream has issued a new flavor, "Barocky Road". Barocky Road is a blend of half Vanilla, half Chocolate, and surrounded by Nuts and Flakes. The Vanilla portion of the mix is not openly advertised and usually denied as an ingredient. The Nuts and Flakes are all very bitter and hard to swallow. The cost is $100.00 per scoop. When purchased it will be presented to you in a large beautiful cone, but then the Ice Cream is taken away and given to the person in line behind you. Thus you are left with an empty Wallet, no change, holding an empty cone, with no hope of getting any Ice Cream. Aren't you feeling stimulated?
lol

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Thursday, June 25, 2009 5:03 PM on j-body.org
Oh, IDN, the second amendment is pretty black and white..

Quote:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote:

INFRINGED
1: to encroach upon in a way that violates law or the rights of another <infringe a patent>2obsolete : defeat, frustrate

Kinda almost sounds like a lot of out gun "laws" could be considered unconstitutional.....

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Thursday, June 25, 2009 5:27 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:That’s because none of you ever swear to defend the Constitution.
Am I wrong?
To me it’s black and white.

If it’s not in the Constitution, we should not do it.

Were you defending the constitutiong during the "Patriot Act" or did you just walk on your knees?

Taetsch Z-24 wrote:Oh, IDN, the second amendment is pretty black and white..

Quote:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote:

INFRINGED
1: to encroach upon in a way that violates law or the rights of another 2obsolete : defeat, frustrate

Kinda almost sounds like a lot of out gun "laws" could be considered unconstitutional.....

Chris

Yhea, it's there if our own military fails on us and in order to prevent some other's country flag to be propped up as a defeat.... Hence; American Revolutionary War.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Friday, June 26, 2009 1:50 AM on j-body.org
I still say almost all of it is black and white...... and all this "way you read it" crap is just a BS reason to try to get around it........ that shouldnt be allowed to happen..

Since the 2nd amendment was used as an example....

What if they did try to take our guns away? They are not legally allowed to do that for any reason..... what if we all just said go to hell and started fighting back with said guns? we would be within the law to do so..... its cut and dry..... but you know damn well a judge wouldn't see it that way.... so how the hell does that work?

We actually have laws in the constitution and bill of rights that protect us from complete government control...... so I ask you...... do we follow our law or let the oppression happen... who the hell would we go to? I sure as hell hope Im not the only one fighting back if this happens in my lifetime.

But its started already...... and dramatically accelerated recently..... so for some reason I have a feeling im not going to die from natural causes.

Friday, June 26, 2009 4:35 AM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:That’s because none of you ever swear to defend the Constitution.
Am I wrong?

Were you defending the constitutiong during the "Patriot Act" or did you just walk on your knees?

No.

Quote:

Quote:

INFRINGED
1: to encroach upon in a way that violates law or the rights of another 2obsolete : defeat, frustrate

Chris

Yhea, it's there if our own military fails on us and in order to prevent some other's country flag to be propped up as a defeat.... Hence; American Revolutionary War.

No, That is around to keep government in cheek.

Do you know why Lexington and Concord were Fighting the red coats over?

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Friday, June 26, 2009 10:59 PM on j-body.org
But we arnt keeping the government in check like we are supposed to.... where letting them run rampit doing whatever they want.

Saturday, June 27, 2009 7:36 AM on j-body.org
Weebel wrote:But we arnt keeping the government in check like we are supposed to.... where letting them run rampit doing whatever they want.

well we are the ones voting the morons into office so as a whole america is giving itself what it wants.

on a side note if it comes down to citizens fighting the goverment for taking guns away and your actually talking about peopel shooting each other etc etc i dont think you have to worry about judges. you have to more be concerned with then end of everything.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, June 29, 2009 10:39 AM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:
Am I wrong?

No.

Quote:

Quote:

INFRINGED

Chris

Chris

Yep.
Now the question is; are you going to practice what you preach err... what you interpret or are you still going to walk on your knees and hope somebody does it for you?
All I can say is, when it comes to your train of thought, I'm glad you're a minority.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 5:55 AM on j-body.org
Am I wrong?

[b]Were you defending the constitutiong during the "Patriot Act" or did you just walk on your knees?

Quote:

Quote:

INFRINGED

Chris

At least spell the constitution right! Bush enacted that 1 month after 9/11 , He could have sold everyone real estate on mars at that time. Since your Messiah is in the house maybe you should have him destroy the patriot act? Oh that's right he is worse than Bush x100.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 11:25 AM on j-body.org
Jay T wrote:
Am I wrong?

[b]Were you defending the constitutiong during the "Patriot Act" or did you just walk on your knees?

Quote:

Quote:

INFRINGED

Chris

At least spell the constitution right! Bush enacted that 1 month after 9/11 , He could have sold everyone real estate on mars at that time. Since your Messiah is in the house maybe you should have him destroy the patriot act? Oh that's right he is worse than Bush x100.

Yes, because by doing a typo and bringing it to light, makes it so important. "This is serious buisness," especially on a message board.
But next time, before you go and do your greatest impression of "pot meet kettle," proof read your own $hit.
I have nothing to hide, but I say the Patriot Act is utter crap and gives a false sense of security, especiall when it was made for it's original intended purpose. And I could not agree more on Bush's power after 9/11.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 1:23 PM on j-body.org
Jay T wrote:
Am I wrong?

Quote:

Quote:

INFRINGED

Chris

Yes, because by doing a typo and bringing it to light, makes it so important. "This is serious buisness," especially on a message board.
But next time, before you go and do your greatest impression of "pot meet kettle," proof read your own $hit.
I have nothing to hide, but I say the Patriot Act is utter crap and gives a false sense of security, especiall when it was made for it's original intended purpose. And I could not agree more on Bush's power after 9/11.

Hmmmm My spell checker works fine thanks. So why wont the great messiah get rid of the patriot act? Probably cause he likes it and will never get rid of it and will probably add to it. Obamanation is a complete idiot and even worse is the morons on the hill. That's ok, now that they have control of the senate, house and presidency they can not blame anyone except them selves. Thank god for 2010 and 2012, just wish it was sooner!

Wednesday, July 01, 2009 6:25 AM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:
Am I wrong?

No.

Quote:

Quote:

INFRINGED

Chris

Chris

Yep.
Now the question is; are you going to practice what you preach err... what you interpret or are you still going to walk on your knees and hope somebody does it for you?
All I can say is, when it comes to your train of thought, I'm glad you're a minority.

Then tell me.

Tell me why that first shot was fired.

Chris

Wednesday, July 01, 2009 8:56 AM on j-body.org
Jay T wrote:
Jay T wrote:
Am I wrong?

Quote:

Quote:

INFRINGED

Chris

Yes, because by doing a typo and bringing it to light, makes it so important. "This is serious business," especially on a message board.
I have nothing to hide, but I say the Patriot Act is utter crap and gives a false sense of security, especially when it was made for it's original intended purpose. And I could not agree more on Bush's power after 9/11.

Hmmmm My spell checker works fine thanks. So why wont the great messiah get rid of the patriot act? Probably cause he likes it and will never get rid of it and will probably add to it. Obamanation is a complete idiot and even worse is the morons on the hill. That's ok, now that they have control of the senate, house and presidency they can not blame anyone except them selves. Thank god for 2010 and 2012, just wish it was sooner!

Proof reading involves more then just spell checker, if you can't see your mistakes, then I would I advise you to STFU about my typo.

Taetsch Z-24 wrote:
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:
Am I wrong?

Were you defending the constitution during the "Patriot Act" or did you just walk on your knees?

No.

Quote:

Quote:

INFRINGED

Chris

Chris

Yep.

Then tell me.

Tell me why that first shot was fired.

Chris

Refusing to lay down their arms. In a nut shell, as a response to hearing the hearsay of possible revolts from the rebels in the areas surrounding Boston, General Gage, the commander of all British forces in N-America, who is stationed at Boston, orders a column of seven hundred men to demolish the weaponry depot at Concord.

So your point would be? Does it even sound surprising that this happend, why do you think there were British decedent settlers in American Indian territory?
And now answer my question.
Are you going to practice what you preach err... what you interpret or are you still going to walk on your knees and hope somebody does it for you? Here is where you can apply your gung-ho image, and do something about it in the same manner with your argument you want to instill.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009 12:57 PM on j-body.org
I would\will stand up for my rights, or die trying, as they did.

Chris

Wednesday, July 01, 2009 2:55 PM on j-body.org
So let's see how this Houston, Texas thing goes down with the ATF skirting the laws (that stores can not keep a list of gun owners) by going through the books of gun stores and then going door-to-door to check up on them.

Just some more walking on the Constitution. I'm surprised that Texans, of all people, would put up with this at all.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009 10:49 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:I would\will stand up for my rights, or die trying, as they did.

Chris

Sadly... you are one of the few..... I made my piece with death a long time ago in the service... although now that im out things have changed..... but I will still hold to my rights until death.

I'll tell ya what.... if the day ever comes on our home front.... I'll have a beer with ya in the afterlife man.

And about this Tea party thing..... I think what bothers me the most about it is that this has nothing to do with the actual Boston tea party.... It was a protest against tariffs........ what the hell does that have to do with what these people are doing today...

Its like they grabbed something out of a history book, didnt read it, and decided to improperly piggyback it to there own agenda.

Thursday, July 02, 2009 10:26 AM on j-body.org
its along the same lines. the whole being tired of the tyranny lets show them were pissed deal. nothing more nothing less. boston tea party, tired of being taxed by the british, people of today tired of the goverment spending all this money that the taxpayers ends up having to pay, not really much diffrence between the two for me. in both situations the general population is paying out the butt for something they dont agree with.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, July 02, 2009 10:57 AM on j-body.org
^Like wars that we don't need... I hear/read ya 100%.

Taetsch Z-24 wrote:I would\will stand up for my rights, or die trying, as they did.

Chris

That can be said just about every citizen in US. But action speak louder then words. Heh... Gun law protesters and today's "tea parties" reminds me of a lap dog acting as security, all bark and no bite... . And that's not what "they" did.

But continue thumping chest.

Thursday, July 02, 2009 4:20 PM on j-body.org
Ive been tested before, by Men far better then you.

Chris

Thursday, July 02, 2009 5:14 PM on j-body.org
I could care less on your definition of "better," or if you've been "tested."
All of that gloating doesn't hide the fact that you or any of these current "tea-baggers" will not practice what the early settlers did in protecting the constitution like the example you portrayed. Which by the way, have been tampered since the Nixon era forward.
So yea, good luck on getting anything changed. LoL

Thursday, July 02, 2009 10:27 PM on j-body.org
So what goodwrench is saying is that people are pussies...... I agree with that.....

AND THATS THE DAMN PROBLEM

well besides them being stupid as well...

The small number of us that would actually go "well its started" grab our guns and head into our own war for freedom...... are so significantly out numbered by stupid pussies that our efforts would be moot..... but we would still fight none the less.

Friday, July 03, 2009 6:50 AM on j-body.org
goodwrench is just trying to start a fight, if he can't see that a few thousand people against our army isn't stupid then he should go back to grade school standing up for your morals is great but getting shot and not accomplishing a damn thing is just a complete waste of your life. you'd get allot more accomplished by protesting everyday and getting people to join your cause then just running up to the whitehouse with a gun. your not going to get anythign accomplished by going at the goverment with a gun unless you have a few million people at your side, all your going to do is get caught and labeled a terrorist and be dead. dude all your trying to do is basically find a way to name call and talk down to someoene, grow up.

Friday, July 03, 2009 11:17 AM on j-body.org
^Nope, not starting nothing, it's just how it is.
Lets get real here, nobody will do $hit, nothing is going to change, no revolution like history dictated will happened. By bringing history to compare to what is happening in today's rallies is really a utter disgrace to the early settlers.

Weebel wrote:So what goodwrench is saying is that people are pussies...... I agree with that.....

AND THATS THE DAMN PROBLEM

well besides them being stupid as well...

The small number of us that would actually go "well its started" grab our guns and head into our own war for freedom...... are so significantly out numbered by stupid pussies that our efforts would be moot..... but we would still fight none the less.

Yep.

Friday, July 03, 2009 2:36 PM on j-body.org
mr. goodwrench, i'd like your take on where you stand with the govt. and politics, who you support, why, and what do you believe?

i guess i just don't understand how you support inflation and govt. control over everything? you probably have a good job and pay taxes like everyone else, but does any of this bother you at all?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search