Dan Quayle? Umm, check out the new improved version. - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Dan Quayle? Umm, check out the new improved version.
Sunday, May 17, 2009 5:53 PM on j-body.org
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/17/oops-biden-reveals-location-secret-vp-bunker/?test=latestnews

(there, no fight provoking commentary!)

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: Dan Quayle? Umm, check out the new improved version.
Sunday, May 17, 2009 7:42 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:(there, no making a fool of myself!)

Fixed.

Sunday, May 17, 2009 8:58 PM on j-body.org
lol. I'm stil better than you.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Monday, May 25, 2009 7:36 AM on j-body.org
im sure everyone is still smarter than palin

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, May 25, 2009 6:32 PM on j-body.org
Rodimus Prime wrote:im sure everyone is still smarter than palin

or at least the caricature that the mainstream media pushed on us during the election.

Monday, May 25, 2009 8:15 PM on j-body.org
zero wrote:

or at least the caricature that the mainstream media pushed on us during the election.
I know - they actually let her speak - which shows clear media bias. She clearly had no chance in that scenario.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 5:04 AM on j-body.org
Admit or or no, had she been a democrat, she would've been spoon-fed questions like: "Recently reports surfaced that indicate John McCain is favor of hiding landmines on the playgrounds of predominantly black schools....what do you think?"

Two words tell all: Tina Fey. I for one cannot understand, that during the vetting process, McCains camp didn't see that one coming. It was the first thing I thought of the first time I saw her.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 5:41 AM on j-body.org

I think many would disagree and use you as an example.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 12:46 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:Admit or or no, had she been a democrat, she would've been spoon-fed questions like: "Recently reports surfaced that indicate John McCain is favor of hiding landmines on the playgrounds of predominantly black schools....what do you think?"

Two words tell all: Tina Fey. I for one cannot understand, that during the vetting process, McCains camp didn't see that one coming. It was the first thing I thought of the first time I saw her.

Had she been a Democrat and been on their ticket instead of Biden... I think I may have voted McCain. The main difference in her treatment would just be the most of group that attacked her would have been defending her, and most of the group that defended her would have attacked her. I still would have attacked her - no one that stupid has any business mowing the White House's lawn, let alone having any power over it.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 6:51 PM on j-body.org
The venom against her is from the lipstick lesbians (no Whoopi, I'm not talking about you) and other chicks that were pissed that some good looking gal wasn't walking the line. (like a good little Murphy Brown) She was everything they normally detest, in the body of one of their own.

Same thing happens when a black man says bull-crap like black families need to stop blaming the man + look inside the hood for the source of the problem. (cosby, keyes, elder etc) Holy hell, remember Clarence Thomas? He's the veritable Lieutenant Satan in the minds of most middle aged black people.

Liberal press tried to vanquish Ronald Reagan with the same routine: "oh he's charming, but dumb" same with Bush. Went with the geriatric potshots with McCain though.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 9:33 AM on j-body.org
Are we really getting in to the Palin debate again? Even fox news realized she wasn't that great. Fact is, stupid or not, she just couldn't handle the pressure.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search