"Climate Change Killing 300,000 Per Year" - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
"Climate Change Killing 300,000 Per Year"
Friday, May 29, 2009 9:18 PM on j-body.org
http://news.aol.com/article/climate-change/504231

Will the madness ever end. This crap is becoming some kind of religion for these nutwhacks.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: "Climate Change Killing 300,000 Per Year"
Friday, May 29, 2009 11:44 PM on j-body.org
Hey, People need a "Foe\Bad guy"...

There is a study about that... done in the early 60's I believe under Kennedy....

Funny how it surfaced right after the wall fell.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Monday, June 01, 2009 6:21 AM on j-body.org
i wish these people writing these ridiculous stories could be held accountable for their grossly inacurate and laughable reports.

@!#$ hippy fggts.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 9:14 AM on j-body.org
^ not as long as they have "freedom of the press, " and they'll milk those rights till the day they die.

i @!#$in hate our country these days.

Check out my build thread!

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 10:27 AM on j-body.org
I don't see why you would hold the press accountable for it's bad stories when it should be the ones reading it who can analyze and formulate an opinion on it, just as you guys did. There's always going to be idiots telling stories. It's up to the reader to determine whether or not the information presented is factual. What exactly do you mean hold them accountable?

wysiwyg wrote:i would say they bang, they don't really pound so much. but if
you want to bump, then they will bump and hit real hard and a lot good.

LOL
Tuesday, June 02, 2009 7:06 PM on j-body.org
LOL

asdkfl;kasdlfkaslk

LOL

Formulate our own option?

LOL

Os(b)oma got elected didn't he?!

Hold them accountable...

LIKE ALGORE DID NOT INVENT THE INTERNET, LIKE THE CLIMATE GOES THROUGH CHANGES....LIKE HOW THE BUY OUT A COMPANY IS NOT CONSTITUTIONAL......?

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 2:14 PM on j-body.org
ChrisH4Life wrote:I don't see why you would hold the press accountable for it's bad stories when it should be the ones reading it who can analyze and formulate an opinion on it, just as you guys did. There's always going to be idiots telling stories. It's up to the reader to determine whether or not the information presented is factual. What exactly do you mean hold them accountable?

its the press they are news reporters they arn't supposed to be making up stories and leaving bits out to suit their needs they are supposed to be reporting the story. thats kinda like saying gm has every right to offers tons of options on your new car but you have to guess which ones are real options and which ones are fake options just meant to drive the price up.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 5:25 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:
ChrisH4Life wrote:I don't see why you would hold the press accountable for it's bad stories when it should be the ones reading it who can analyze and formulate an opinion on it, just as you guys did. There's always going to be idiots telling stories. It's up to the reader to determine whether or not the information presented is factual. What exactly do you mean hold them accountable?

its the press they are news reporters they arn't supposed to be making up stories and leaving bits out to suit their needs they are supposed to be reporting the story. thats kinda like saying gm has every right to offers tons of options on your new car but you have to guess which ones are real options and which ones are fake options just meant to drive the price up.

They aren't suppose to? Well tell that to big news stations... I'm sure they'll care. The fact is they DO and everyone should know it by now and not be surprised when they find a bull@!#$ story. You can't hold a reporter accountable for their story any more than you can blame the car salesman for lying you into buying a car. It's your fault you bought it.

LOL
Thursday, June 04, 2009 4:54 AM on j-body.org
ahhh so you believe in the whole screw everyone you can philosphy. sorry i'd rather take the honest route and blame the liars and thiefs instead of the other way around. kind of the whole reason the world is turning into crap. instead of doing whats right, everyone beleives its just okay to screw everyone over. dont think i'll ever be one of those people.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, June 09, 2009 3:19 PM on j-body.org
What were you reading man? There's a big difference between screwing over everyone you can, and saying people should do some research before they buy into something... If you want to be a dumb ass and buy a "mint condition pre owned granny driven Subaru WRX STI" without looking the body over and taking it for a test drive, be my guest. I won't be joining you.

As long as there are people, there will be liars... And I do agree with you that the person selling the goods should be offering as accurate information as possible, just to get that straight. But it just doesn't work that way all the time. And you can't sensor bad information, because who's going to determine what bad information is? The government? Lmao...No. It's up to the individual. That's all I'm saying.

LOL
Tuesday, June 09, 2009 4:11 PM on j-body.org
ChrisH4Life wrote:There's a big difference between screwing over everyone you can, and saying people should do some research before they buy into something... If you want to be a dumb ass and buy a "mint condition pre owned granny driven Subaru WRX STI" without looking the body over and taking it for a test drive, be my guest.

Too bad Carfax doesn't report on the press.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search