Global warming, Climate Change, and Drop Dead Fred. - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Global warming, Climate Change, and Drop Dead Fred.
Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:04 PM on j-body.org
Kevin, The "Mass" of the oil is not leaving this planet... However I did not take thermodynamic loss of energy in to consideration.

However, I do not think we will run out of this black crap before we get off this rock......

Moving on,

Wind.

Wind is a GREAT source.

Why is it now the tree huggers are not for them?

Eye sores? birds fly in to them? take up space?

I feel that the fact of the matter is, like it or not, keeping us all worried about this crap makes us easy to control.

got to run..

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Thursday, June 18, 2009 6:23 PM on j-body.org
Better the birds fly into the wind turbines than more plane engines.

Friday, June 19, 2009 2:04 AM on j-body.org
SNDSGOOD.... Your right... but couldnt it have just followed the natural flow of inflation over the years instead of all of a sudden jumoing up?

Quote:

Better the birds fly into the wind turbines than more plane engines.

this is OT but did you know that you can down an F-15 with a handful of quarters.... those turbines and impellers in jet engines cant really take much..

Friday, June 19, 2009 3:50 PM on j-body.org
Weebel wrote:this is OT but did you know that you can down an F-15 with a handful of quarters.... those turbines and impellers in jet engines cant really take much..

Well, then as long as there are no dirty WWE wrestlers floating around in the sky, our Air Force pilots are pretty safe from being attacked with a handful of quarters.

Saturday, June 20, 2009 12:05 AM on j-body.org
You didnt take that the way I meant it..... we used to have to do FOD walks in the military....

Basically walking shoulder to shoulder down the runways and taxi ways picking up EVERYTHING, even small pebbles.... and vehicles had to have little screw drivers on there key chains to pick rocks out of there tires before entering the taxi way because any little thing could potentially be sucked up into an engine and grenade it.

I was just saying it doesn't take a bird to down an aircraft.... you could probably fire a potato gun full of ball bearings at one flying over low and have a chance of downing it LOL

Once there over a mile in the air..... its not a problem.... It was more of an interesting fact than anything usefull...

And now I've thrown another thread OT LOL my bad.

Saturday, June 20, 2009 4:20 AM on j-body.org
LOL. It was a joke (I haven't watched it since I was a teenager, but every once in a while, some wrestler's bimbo arm candy would hand him a roll of quarters to clock his opponent upside the head with).

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 11:00 PM on j-body.org
Needs to be bumped so folks can read this story when goodwrenchgt posts the bush-EPA coverup bombshell

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 7:35 AM on j-body.org
Global Warming = Junk Science

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 8:23 AM on j-body.org
Global warming = big profits for special interest groups

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 8:31 AM on j-body.org
http://www.thehotjoints.com/2009/05/12/video-internal-epa-memo-says-effect-of-greenhouse-gases-not-proven/

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 8:52 AM on j-body.org
Big Profits for Special Interest Groups = Environmental Hysteria

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 11:49 AM on j-body.org
= new gvt money for groups that promote democratic candidates.

Seriously this is nothing more than a money/power grab. It doesn't matter if it's junk science.... If the greenyrainbow types tell the lie long enough (especially to children) it becomes cultural truth.

It would be interestin to see which scientists currently on board the big green ship are paid by companies who stand to make money by the hysteria

Thursday, October 15, 2009 8:55 AM on j-body.org
And let's not forget the close friends that such companies get to install as Directors and Presidents of such "non-profit" groups. Yes, I too would love to draw a salary of hundreds of thousands while not being responsible for ANY kind of actual "performance", save for raising more money to pay myself and my cronies (oh, and also "skim" some off the top to perform random acts of greenness).

Non-profit my taxpayin' ARSE.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search