Moore filth from the liberal scum!!!!!!!! - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Moore filth from the liberal scum!!!!!!!!
Sunday, June 21, 2009 9:17 PM on j-body.org

Re: Moore filth from the liberal scum!!!!!!!!
Sunday, June 21, 2009 9:26 PM on j-body.org
grrrreat
Re: Moore filth from the liberal scum!!!!!!!!
Monday, June 22, 2009 5:36 AM on j-body.org
i hope his kidneys fail






Re: Moore filth from the liberal scum!!!!!!!!
Monday, June 22, 2009 5:48 AM on j-body.org
LOL I love Michael Moore


___________________________________________________________________

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Re: Moore filth from the liberal scum!!!!!!!!
Monday, June 22, 2009 2:22 PM on j-body.org
although i dont like him i found that quite funny, but im sure when the movie comes out it will just be something bashing the republicans for everything which his usually enjoys.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Moore filth from the liberal scum!!!!!!!!
Monday, June 22, 2009 3:12 PM on j-body.org
I'm just waiting for him and Alex Jones to make movies about each other.






Re: Moore filth from the liberal scum!!!!!!!!
Monday, June 22, 2009 6:30 PM on j-body.org
Now..... Say: "Team America ate my babies"

But....


SAY IT!!!!!



Re: Moore filth from the liberal scum!!!!!!!!
Monday, June 22, 2009 7:51 PM on j-body.org
Jesus titty @!#$ christ.

I cant wait for this guy to choke one some tofu or whatever the @!#$ he pulls out of his liberal hippy anti american ass.



Re: Moore filth from the liberal scum!!!!!!!!
Monday, June 22, 2009 9:35 PM on j-body.org
what the crap... is this supposed to be some kind of joke or something


*~*Andrea*~*
Re: Moore filth from the liberal scum!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 2:12 AM on j-body.org
I LOLed a bit. Probably not gonna actually watch the movie though.





Re: Moore filth from the liberal scum!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:56 AM on j-body.org
I love the fact that Michael Moore is basically a mirror universe version of Rush Limbaugh. Don't like either of them. I'll take Pat Buchanan or Charles Krauthammer for my conservative opinions and Bill Maher or Rick Mercer for my liberal opinions any day of the week.

Re: Moore filth from the liberal scum!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 4:59 PM on j-body.org
Ill take Sara!


Chris




"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: Moore filth from the liberal scum!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 8:04 PM on j-body.org
Knoxfire Esquire wrote:

I love the fact that Michael Moore is basically a mirror universe version of Rush Limbaugh. Don't like either of them. I'll take Pat Buchanan or Charles Krauthammer for my conservative opinions and Bill Maher or Rick Mercer for my liberal opinions any day of the week.


You can't even begin to compare Moore to Limbaugh.



FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Re: Moore filth from the liberal scum!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 8:18 PM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:

Knoxfire Esquire wrote:

I love the fact that Michael Moore is basically a mirror universe version of Rush Limbaugh. Don't like either of them. I'll take Pat Buchanan or Charles Krauthammer for my conservative opinions and Bill Maher or Rick Mercer for my liberal opinions any day of the week.


You can't even begin to compare Moore to Limbaugh.
Yeah - one makes movies and the other has a radio show - therefore there is absolutely no comparison.





Re: Moore filth from the liberal scum!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 11:25 PM on j-body.org
The guy has a point that I cant argue with.... but X2 on the actual movie being a POS.





Re: Moore filth from the liberal scum!!!!!!!!
Thursday, June 25, 2009 4:58 AM on j-body.org
only way you get heard in this country is to be the loudest bigmouth on the planet.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Moore filth from the liberal scum!!!!!!!!
Thursday, June 25, 2009 5:32 PM on j-body.org
Use sarcasm to get your point across. Haha awesome.
Heh, truth hurts.

bk3k wrote:

Wade Jarvis wrote:

Knoxfire Esquire wrote:

I love the fact that Michael Moore is basically a mirror universe version of Rush Limbaugh. Don't like either of them. I'll take Pat Buchanan or Charles Krauthammer for my conservative opinions and Bill Maher or Rick Mercer for my liberal opinions any day of the week.


You can't even begin to compare Moore to Limbaugh.
Yeah - one makes movies and the other has a radio show - therefore there is absolutely no comparison.




THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search