What the -bleep- has this country gotten itself into? - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: What the -bleep- has this country gotten itself into?
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 6:58 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

Sorry to inform you, but I don't support on what Obama is doing...

Wow. So your only purpose for your useless contributions to the War Forum as of late is to bash anyone who complains about what this administration is doing, even if you don't agree with it yourself? This brings your failure to a new low.
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

So yhea

Given the latest exposition of your foolishness, it would be prudent to take your own advice.







Re: What the -bleep- has this country gotten itself into?
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 5:23 AM on j-body.org
Jay T wrote:

Harrington (Fiber Faber) wrote:

Jay T wrote:


Please do tell how 9/11 was avoidable?
How about the USS Cole, Was it avoidable also?
How about the WTC Bombing in 93?

Yeah I am sure all those was avoidable!


Do you even know why these people hate us? Do you know anything about what we did to them when the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan? Do you know who trained Osama bin Laden in military tactics? I would really like to know what your take on the whole thing is? Why was it not avoidable?

Our foreign policy throughout the 70's and 80's is to blame for the hate Al Qaeda has for this country and the west in general. You need to take the blinders off and read up on some history before you go and make a comment like "Yeah I am sure all those was (were, learn English) avoidable" You make yourself look like a dumb, uneducated sheeple.


So I look dumb, uneducated cause i misused a word? Go back suckin the government teet! Your messiah miss's you!
Yes I would advise you to read up on some history you seem to only want to remember whats appropriate.


No you look dumb because you have no clue about world history, and you proved that fact when your only come back was to throw out "Go back to sucking on the government teet" ( I have a job and probably make very good money so how am I sucking the government teet?) and "Your messiah misses you" ( I voted for Bob Barr not Obama). You have proven your stupidity.


KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:


and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.


Re: What the -bleep- has this country gotten itself into?
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 5:26 AM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

J03Y wrote:

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

Don't you haters ever realize how f-ing ridiculous and hypocritical you all look and sound when you start ranting as if all of this is breaking news and never lived through it?


do you realize how hypocritical you sound when you bash GWB for years and yet back Obama doing those things plus a ton more?


pot meet kettle.


Before you continue spreading that blanket statement any further, I didn't make 25 threads per week on all of Bush's f-uck ups, people already knew far and well, which is why all of today's haters stood quiet with their heads down.

Sorry to inform you, but I don't support on what Obama is doing with the continuations of Bush's legacy. So yhea


well, based on all of your posts, you would never know it.

However, It's refreshing to hear you say that.






Re: What the -bleep- has this country gotten itself into?
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 8:09 AM on j-body.org
J03Y wrote:

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

J03Y wrote:

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

Don't you haters ever realize how f-ing ridiculous and hypocritical you all look and sound when you start ranting as if all of this is breaking news and never lived through it?


do you realize how hypocritical you sound when you bash GWB for years and yet back Obama doing those things plus a ton more?


pot meet kettle.


Before you continue spreading that blanket statement any further, I didn't make 25 threads per week on all of Bush's f-uck ups, people already knew far and well, which is why all of today's haters stood quiet with their heads down.

Sorry to inform you, but I don't support on what Obama is doing with the continuations of Bush's legacy. So yhea


well, based on all of your posts, you would never know it.

However, It's refreshing to hear you say that.


Yes, and that's mostly on the continuations of Bush's legacies, which I highlighted before for Scotty.
And there are things I support that are on the flip side of Bush's policy as well.



THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: What the -bleep- has this country gotten itself into?
Wednesday, July 01, 2009 8:50 AM on j-body.org
lloyd christmas wrote:

Thats as good as money sir, those are IOU's

We just got a corporate email (I work at a bank), we are not accepting the IOU's

We also received an email about new charges from the FDIC (so now we have to pass more fees off to our customers)
corporate email wrote:

The FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.) is charging its member financial institutions, bank removed* included, a special assessment in addition to the monthly assessment already charged.


Yay for big govt!

.




Re: What the -bleep- has this country gotten itself into?
Thursday, July 09, 2009 2:18 PM on j-body.org
Re: Ron Paul wants the Fed audited and is gaining support
Thursday, July 02, 2009 10:15 AM
sndsgood
Quote Reply


its because you have to do things according to your emotions and not rational thinking.




“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search