Quicklilcav for president - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Quicklilcav for president
Monday, July 13, 2009 7:14 PM on j-body.org
you posted 9 minutes after me. i dangled the bait and you took it, checkmate mr. president.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Monday, July 13, 2009 7:16 PM on j-body.org
Two minutes this time. I must really suck.

Monday, July 13, 2009 7:29 PM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:"The Return of Freedom and Opportunity"

And a cabinet update:

Chris: War Czar
Joey: Tarriff Czar
Jason: Administrative Cabinet Czar
Rich: Hangman
Ben: Political Incorrectness Czar
Clyde: Education Czar
MRGWGT: Court Jester

Hey I want on that list so can I be some secret agent and have access to everything; Homeland security!!

"is not that I don't care, it is not my responsibility"
Monday, July 13, 2009 7:55 PM on j-body.org
There is always more space for the italian

I can run some @!#$.

Monday, July 13, 2009 8:02 PM on j-body.org
I vote towards imposing import tariffs.... somewhere around 300% or so.... that'd get some jobs back...

-Red-
Monday, July 13, 2009 8:35 PM on j-body.org
Yep....

And the DEPT of WAR is Recommissioning the Iowa class BATTLESHIPS to enforece them.

They don't pay, in GOLD, PLATINUM, PLATINUM, SILVER, OR US CURRENCY, 16" Navel shell though the Bow....

USGC is no longer DEPT of Homeland Sec, BUT DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE!

U.S. MARINES along with State MILITIA will enforce the Boarder.

Lethal Force is AUTHORIZED.

ya.

That would be done with in 24 hours for me.

( and get this, all the rounds on the ships.. have been PAID FOR... for around 50 YEARS!)

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Monday, July 13, 2009 9:11 PM on j-body.org
LMAO...

I need to start a local militia....but hell everyone around here flys rebel flags....we're already rebels and don't even know it.....even the blacks around here wear rebel flag shirts....hats....drive rusted out 82 chevrolet customs....we don't have race problems around here...

so I guess everyone in this county is in the militia.... we need to join a state militia....yes...state militia sounds good....

-Red-
Monday, July 13, 2009 9:24 PM on j-body.org
bogus......everyone knows im in charge of blow'n'@!#$ up, keeping ugly bitches in line and making sure we dont run out of pine-cone flavored party liquorz, whats will make you go blind.(wooohoooo, thats how you get it done son)

Monday, July 13, 2009 9:27 PM on j-body.org
There has to be a department of Awesome. Shouldn't we want a president that quickly reacts to problems and issues. Quick gets a vote.

I accidentally the SHIFT LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig
Monday, July 13, 2009 9:40 PM on j-body.org
as long as you do your job......

-Red-
Monday, July 13, 2009 10:19 PM on j-body.org
The Boost Creep (ECOsleeper) wrote:bogus......everyone knows im in charge of blow'n'@!#$ up, keeping ugly bitches in line and making sure we dont run out of pine-cone flavored party liquorz, whats will make you go blind.(wooohoooo, thats how you get it done son)
looking back, it sound like im just going to be running the southern half of the usa. damn not even sarah palin would want this job....im dicked.

Monday, July 13, 2009 10:20 PM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:my voter card says "I"

Everything you post says "I" in one way or another
I LOL'd - because Goodwrench set that one up for you. All too easy.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 5:22 AM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:my voter card says "I"

Everything you post says "I" in one way or another, but in terms of your political standing, I'm sure you chose "I" because it allowed you, in your mind, to tell everyone that you're better than everyone else, because you aren't part of the partisan politics.

LOL

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 11:59 AM on j-body.org
......whats wrong with the southern part of the USA?........choose your words wisely.....lol....

-Red-
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 12:31 PM on j-body.org
....first post was a squidbillies reference.
i happen to like the south. and i was bagging on palin because she seems nervous and doesnt know how to carry her self around some african americans, and gives off the impression she thinks that they are all "ghetto" and "hood rats".<speaking in terms of the large amount of run down african american neighborhoods in heavily populated southern cities....basically i was saying shes is afraid of black people. lol

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 12:33 PM on j-body.org
oh...okay....thats cool....lol.....

seems like the further south you go the blacker they get.....

-Red-
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 12:48 PM on j-body.org
Red wrote:seems like the further south you go the blacker they get.....

They're closer to the equator. It's just like when the part of the pizza that spends the most time in the back of the oven gets a little crispier than the rest of it.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 12:56 PM on j-body.org
lol....

-Red-
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 3:34 PM on j-body.org
^roflz

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 4:02 PM on j-body.org
so, quick, you runnin in 2012?...lol...

-Red-
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 4:19 PM on j-body.org
Shouldn't I become a senator first, then start campaigning for the Presidency after less than a year in office?

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 4:25 PM on j-body.org
......y would you wanna do that?....lol.....

maybe you should push for govenor.... VA is in need of a good one... I"ll vote for you...

-Red-
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 4:37 PM on j-body.org
I'd probably start in my own state. Baldacci isn't really impressing me.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 4:41 PM on j-body.org
yeah, well kaine isn't doing anything for anybody but himself...... I guess the communistwealth of VA will continue to be the communistwealth of VA............why so communist.......

so you get in office.....whats the first thing on the agenda?

-Red-
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 4:47 PM on j-body.org
Red wrote:yeah, well kaine isn't doing anything for anybody but himself...... I guess the communistwealth of VA will continue to be the communistwealth of VA............why so communist.......

so you get in office.....whats the first thing on the agenda?
lol. should be ho's and malt liquor, thats where obama went wrong.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search