What do yall think Obama is going to say tonight? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What do yall think Obama is going to say tonight?
Wednesday, July 22, 2009 3:43 PM on j-body.org
I think Obama is going to say stuff like:
“We need this Bill pass ASAP”
“We can not afford this broken healthcare system”
“Our children can not afford it”
“We need CHANGE; we need to CHANGE the healthcare system in America”
“If we do not pass this healthcare bill, many Children and old folks are going to die!!!!”
“We need this Bill”
“AAAHHHHHHHH (teleprompter burps)
“We can not afford not having medical care”
“The Government should pay for your medical needs”

I think he’s going to talk trash and scare us about the healthcare system in America to help pass this bill

"I See No CHANGE"

Re: What do yall think Obama is going to say tonight?
Wednesday, July 22, 2009 4:41 PM on j-body.org
He's going to say what he always says: whatever lies he thinks will convince people to go along with this bullsh!t plan.

There are numerous reviews of it now, and everyone is running from it. The Democrats are running from it, and not just the BDC.

The only thing about Jim Demint's comment about it being "Obama's Waterloo" that bothered me is the fact that it's just fodder for rhetoric. Other than that it was probably more true than anyone might imagine.

What people really need to pay attention to, though, is Obama's comment yesterday that if the Congress wouldn't pass the bill, he would do it in the budget outlay. It was pretty much a statement that he was going to do what he wants, regardless of the support of the congress, or the people of the US.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:14 PM on j-body.org
they just asked him "what's the rush to pass the bill?"

He said that people can not afford health care, he gets letters from people asking him to do something and he needs to do something now. he said if we do not have a deadline, nothing gets done in Washington.

what's funny is that the same people who say can not afford it, they have cell phones and flat screen TVs and credit cards and are able to afford other things but not health care. and who are those people who do not have health care?

I do think health insurance can be expensive, no $hit! but we don't' need to deform the health care system by nationalizing it,
I think they need to work it out so that it becomes cheaper to buy

and he keeps talking about how other countries have nationalized health care and how we should do the same? @!#$ that!
you get what you pay for

He said,
"If you buy a car and your neighbor buys the same car 6,000.00 dollars cheaper, don't you want the same deal?"
I say,
No, I don't want the same deal because the neighbor's car probably needs a new headgasket, water-pump, and a new transmission

so why am I so negative?
I know is political

if he really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really cared about the heath care system in America he should LOWER OUR TAXES and keep politics out of it.
The first 10 seconds he started talking he started playing politics against the republicans and how many jobs he saved/created and how the economy was recovering.

I feel we went this road before. I'm not scared if this bill doesn't pass. infact I will be LMAO!! if it doens't pass
I'm sorry I can't type, I'm really in a hurry, if I don't make this post in the next 10 seconds, is not going to get posted!!!!!!!!!!!
Click Post NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I See No CHANGE"
Thursday, July 23, 2009 5:25 AM on j-body.org
The only hope we have of this thing getting tanked, is to bombard every democratic congressman + senator....threatening to vote against them. I mean calling 3 times per day every day. Oh, and someone needs to put a bullet right into the forehead of Olympia Snowe. (honestly, what kind of greenyrainbow hippie parents name their kid olympia snow?)

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Thursday, July 23, 2009 5:10 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:Oh, and someone needs to put a bullet right into the forehead of Olympia Snowe.

She continues to piss me off, and embarrass me, since she's one of my senators. I also heard that she is going to support Sotomayor. Epic fail. The woman sat there last week and denied everything she has ever said, and Snowe f&%king fell for it.

Sunday, August 02, 2009 1:37 PM on j-body.org
that @!#$ will say what he\his masters think people want to hear.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Sunday, August 02, 2009 1:38 PM on j-body.org
Motherfuc-ker**

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Monday, August 03, 2009 12:10 AM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:that @!#$ will say what he\his masters think people want to hear.

Chris

AMEN!!

"I See No CHANGE"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search