Scott McClellan speaked out - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Scott McClellan speaked out
Friday, August 21, 2009 10:21 AM on j-body.org
He was a former White House press secretary and was one of the President's most loyal aides.
He wrote a book and outlines some of the crap that happened during previous administration.
Here is another article on it.


THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.


Re: Scott McClellan speaked out
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 11:30 AM on j-body.org
5 days later... .



THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Scott McClellan speaked out
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 2:27 PM on j-body.org
Awww...Are your feelings hurt that you've posted another Bush bashing thread and people have ignored you?

Here's some cheese for your whine:







Re: Scott McClellan speaked out
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 2:43 PM on j-body.org
not that it wasnt a good read..but ive really had my fill of the bush family..theres been SO MUCH that he did wrong nothing really phases me anymore..im just glad hes out of office....and hopefully back on some medication



Re: Scott McClellan speaked out
Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:28 AM on j-body.org
Greedy Capitalist Pig wrote:

I have nothing good to add or how to defend, so I must result by posting a picture of cheese

Why am I not surprised the right wing peanut gallery is not out making up some lame & BS excuse, like if you're defending O.J. Simpson.


THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Scott McClellan speaked out
Thursday, August 27, 2009 1:27 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

Greedy Capitalist Pig wrote:

I have nothing good to add or how to defend, so I must result by posting a picture of cheese

Why am I not surprised the right wing peanut gallery is not out making up some lame & BS excuse, like if you're defending O.J. Simpson.

First, it sounds like you are surprized.

Second, there is proof again how you can't even see past your own actions/statements, when you try to insult me because I posted a picture, even though you had just posted a cricket video because your original post was ignored.

Third, the real question is, why are you surprized that 8 months after Bush is out of office, people aren't responding in every single thread you start about his presidency? With everything going on now, everyone doesn't want to sit and beat a dead horse.





Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, August 27, 2009 2:04 PM



Re: Scott McClellan speaked out
Friday, August 28, 2009 9:33 AM on j-body.org
Greedy Capitalist Pig wrote:

First, it sounds like you are surprized.

Yea, I'm surprised no stupid excuse was brought out.
Quote:

Second, there is proof again how you can't even see past your own actions/statements, when you try to insult me because I posted a picture, even though you had just posted a cricket video because your original post was ignored.

Oh I think it was ignored and tried to be "swept under the rug" because it proved how lousy, and a liar he was. And there was no way of defending it, hence the quietness of the thread.
Quote:

Third, the real question is, why are you surprized that 8 months after Bush is out of office, people aren't responding in every single thread you start about his presidency? With everything going on now, everyone doesn't want to sit and beat a dead horse.

Republican heavy section doesn't like news like this, that's why people don't post, what right winger wants to see this type of news on top? Truth/fact should be out in the open no matter who it is. And this proves to all those BS one sided "Tea parties" out there that they really have no grounds to protest on government as they never went out to retaliate on issues like these.




THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Scott McClellan speaked out
Friday, August 28, 2009 10:28 AM on j-body.org
There are plenty of Bush-bashers around here, but scott (section8cav) supported my argument. He doesn't like Bush, but he's done with him.





Re: Scott McClellan speaked out
Monday, August 31, 2009 10:06 AM on j-body.org
ahhhh so if we respond to a bush post were bush lovers and swinging on his nuts blah blah blah, but if we dont post were secretly trying to sweep it under the rug. lol damned if we do and damned if we dont huh. you kill me dude. you dont really care about anything, you just want to try and tear other people down and try to make yourself look like your better then everyone. youve got some life man. if you want to put up posts of some tell all stories that bash republicans why not just browse some bookstores and then make one huge big post about who all is writing a book bashing some repulicans and then we can just ignore it and you can smile and claim that your better then us and were hipocrites and whatever tag you want to put on us and we'll just call it a day.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Scott McClellan speaked out
Monday, August 31, 2009 12:06 PM on j-body.org
Don't confuse "being better" with pointing out things most of you people like to ignore, forget, or just plain didn't know. Makes you wonder where were those "tea-party" folks back then huh?
Now that book thing sounds like an idea... lol


THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Scott McClellan speaked out
Monday, August 31, 2009 2:25 PM on j-body.org
I would just like to point out that maybe you should pick up a grammar book while you are at the book store. Not a personal attack just pointing out something that could use a little work. Then correct this damn thread title, if its possible.




Re: Scott McClellan speaked out
Monday, August 31, 2009 6:03 PM on j-body.org
mitdr774 wrote:

I would just like to point out that maybe you should pick up a grammar book while you are at the book store.

He's too busy trying to convince everyone how he's the only one who knows history. Learning proper English would slow him down.





Re: Scott McClellan speaks out
Tuesday, September 01, 2009 10:10 AM on j-body.org
mitdr774 wrote:

I would just like to point out that maybe you should pick up a grammar book while you are at the book store. Not a personal attack just pointing out something that could use a little work. Then correct this damn thread title, if its possible.

Yea, when I saw the title after I posted it, I was like "ooops." Since I'm not premium anymore; therefore I can't change it. But I don't care, it's a message board not a speech or a dissertation. At least you were nice enough to point it out, and not use it as an hypocritical & pathetic attack. Many themselves write in butchered grammar/context and yet complain point out to me in desperation: hilarious really. I will say this, the day someone pays me to write here, then I'll proof read, until then... . F-U!




THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Scott McClellan speaks out
Tuesday, September 01, 2009 10:13 AM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

At least you were nice enough to point it out, and not use it as an hypocritical & pathetic attack.

LMAO. That's rich coming from you.





Re: Scott McClellan speaks out
Tuesday, September 01, 2009 10:39 AM on j-body.org
Greedy Capitalist Pig wrote:

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

At least you were nice enough to point it out, and not use it as an hypocritical & pathetic attack.

LMAO. That's rich coming from you.

Says the poster child of the word. And if it flew over your head, you're a prime candidate of that statement. All it takes is to look it up here, or here.



THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Scott McClellan speaks out
Tuesday, September 01, 2009 11:46 AM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

Greedy Capitalist Pig wrote:

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

At least you were nice enough to point it out, and not use it as an hypocritical & pathetic attack.

LMAO. That's rich coming from you.

Says the poster child of the word. And if it flew over your head, you're a prime candidate of that statement. All it takes is to look it up here, or here.

It didn't fly over my head dipshit, I was pointing out you're the biggest offender here, with nearly every one of your posts having a personal attack in it. From day one, you've been completely unable to restrain yourself from throwing a phrase into nearly every post you make indicating the person you are arguing with doesn't know history, or isn't as enlightened as yourself. Your favorite rebuttals usually include the words "fool" and "ignorant", because you don't have any points to offer that contain real merit. Due to your lack of substance, your M.O. is to attempt at casting doubt on your opponent rather than to support and explain your own position. When it's thrown back at you, your answer is to call the other person a hypocrite.

So as I said, that statement is rich, coming from you. LOL.






Re: Scott McClellan speaks out
Tuesday, September 01, 2009 1:55 PM on j-body.org
Greedy Capitalist Pig wrote:

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

Greedy Capitalist Pig wrote:

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

At least you were nice enough to point it out, and not use it as an hypocritical & pathetic attack.

LMAO. That's rich coming from you.

Says the poster child of the word. And if it flew over your head, you're a prime candidate of that statement. All it takes is to look it up here, or here.

It didn't fly over my head dipshit, I was pointing out you're the biggest offender here, with nearly every one of your posts having a personal attack in it. From day one, you've been completely unable to restrain yourself from throwing a phrase into nearly every post you make indicating the person you are arguing with doesn't know history, or isn't as enlightened as yourself. Your favorite rebuttals usually include the words "fool" and "ignorant", because you don't have any points to offer that contain real merit. Due to your lack of substance, your M.O. is to attempt at casting doubt on your opponent rather than to support and explain your own position. When it's thrown back at you, your answer is to call the other person a hypocrite.

So as I said, that statement is rich, coming from you. LOL.

I think you're the only fool in this forum that thinks "ignorant," or how you would say: "ignant" is a form of a insult. Well, to you, since you know everything, knows everyone, been through 1000 jobs and running it (at least this was part of your BS gloating in the past) then I can see how the word ignorant is an insult to you; I mean you absolutely know everything that this world is capable of expelling. Besides, if you don't like me telling you how it is, then don't post, and if your a-hole is itching for you to post, because you want to be heard, then post on the topic and not about yourself or the author. Because when you do, the (only) thing you do is prove my point. Consider that a word of advice.
Oh and case in point, this thread; look up.^


THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Scott McClellan speaks out
Tuesday, September 01, 2009 3:40 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

I think you're the only fool in this forum that thinks "ignorant," or how you would say: "ignant" is a form of a insult. Well, to you, since you know everything, knows everyone, been through 1000 jobs and running it (at least this was part of your BS gloating in the past) then I can see how the word ignorant is an insult to you; I mean you absolutely know everything that this world is capable of expelling.

As usual, you misread my post. I didn't say "ignorant" was an insult, I said it's a common word used in your rebuttals. You throw it around constantly to suggest that your opponents don't know what you know. Also, we have here your typical exaggeration. In a past thread, you started your typical attempts at claiming that I didn't know what I was talking about, and I laid out for you exactly why my work experience gave me a better perspective on the subject, and that you were spewing your usual hatred and rhetoric against business. I seem to remember calling you out on it as well, and you never responding with what made you more of an authority on the subject. This is typical of how you love to cast doubt, but you can never answer a challenge when it's thrown back to you. You can go through every one of my posts here, and you will find your are far off base with how many times I talk about myself, and when I have, it's to give people an idea of where I'm coming from. It is you who makes the subject about the author 9 times out of 10.

After all, look back to the top here, you posted the first response in your own thread because people ignored it. Who's the narcissist, now?

Mr.GOodwrench-G.T. wrote:

Besides, if you don't like me telling you how it is, then don't post, and if your a-hole is itching for you to post, because you want to be heard, then post on the topic and not about yourself or the author. Because when you do, the (only) thing you do is prove my point. Consider that a word of advice.
Oh and case in point, this thread; look up.^

You can keep thinking you're telling people how it is, but in the end, it's all empty babble, because you have yet to ever post anything with a reasonably good explanation as to your position. Even when you post up a fact or source, the only words that are your own are usually some kind of weak attempt at diminishing the person you are debating with. The funny thing is that your foolishness in this department isn't even confined to the War Forum. I've seen you, on more than one occasion in the past, go straight to attacking the person who posted something rather than debating the substance of the topic. I believe at one point you even PM'd me because I had made a comment about this in a thread you were jacking.

As for my feeling the need to post, pointing out your idiocy is simply amusing. Don't kid yourself that you amount to anything more significant here.

I find it even more amusing that you'll waste your limited posts on this argument.

Want to keep going?






Re: Scott McClellan speaks out
Tuesday, September 01, 2009 6:17 PM on j-body.org
don't hate me... but this is GOLDEN!


Quote:

"ignorant," or how you would say: "ignant"




the pres'dent?



Chris





"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: Scott McClellan speaks out
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 2:52 AM on j-body.org
Goodwrench you are my favorite poster for new car info, but as a political debater....not so much.
I'm not going to say you don't have a right to your opinions, but you're much better at providing facts on cars than you are at providing facts to back your political opinions.

I say stick to the Other Cars forum posts, I lost a little respect for you reading some of your rants here in the war forum. I thought you were better educated before reading some of your stuff here. I have totally different view of you now.




"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Re: Scott McClellan speaks out
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 9:40 AM on j-body.org
Greedy Capitalist Pig wrote:


As usual, you misread my post. I didn't say "ignorant" was an insult, I said it's a common word used in your rebuttals. You throw it around constantly to suggest that your opponents don't know what you know. Also, we have here your typical exaggeration. In a past thread, you started your typical attempts at claiming that I didn't know what I was talking about, and I laid out for you exactly why my work experience gave me a better perspective on the subject, and that you were spewing your usual hatred and rhetoric against business. I seem to remember calling you out on it as well, and you never responding with what made you more of an authority on the subject. This is typical of how you love to cast doubt, but you can never answer a challenge when it's thrown back to you. You can go through every one of my posts here, and you will find your are far off base with how many times I talk about myself, and when I have, it's to give people an idea of where I'm coming from. It is you who makes the subject about the author 9 times out of 10.
You can keep thinking you're telling people how it is, but in the end, it's all empty babble, because you have yet to ever post anything with a reasonably good explanation as to your position. Even when you post up a fact or source, the only words that are your own are usually some kind of weak attempt at diminishing the person you are debating with. The funny thing is that your foolishness in this department isn't even confined to the War Forum. I've seen you, on more than one occasion in the past, go straight to attacking the person who posted something rather than debating the substance of the topic. I believe at one point you even PM'd me because I had made a comment about this in a thread you were jacking.

As for my feeling the need to post, pointing out your idiocy is simply amusing. Don't kid yourself that you amount to anything more significant here.

I find it even more amusing that you'll waste your limited posts on this argument.

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

Besides, if you don't like me telling you how it is, then don't post, and if your a-hole is itching for you to post, because you want to be heard, then post on the topic and not about yourself or the author. Because when you do, the (only) thing you do is prove my point. Consider that a word of advice.
Oh and case in point, this thread; look up.^

&
And no, I never PMed you, I offered to take it there as you clearly have a sandy vagina, and turns threads/posts that opposes your view and when it bring things to light, you make it into your personal issue. That's what desperation can do.
So tell me about Scotty here, or are you still going talk about yourself/author or add another cheese picture? If the latter, then don't bother and continue proving my point.



THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.


Re: Scott McClellan speaks out
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 10:12 AM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

And no, I never PMed you, I offered to take it there as you clearly have a sandy vagina, and turns threads/posts that opposes your view and when it bring things to light, you make it into your personal issue. That's what desperation can do.

Actually, I still have the PMs from you somewhere in my inbox, and it wasn't because I was injecting my opinion into a thread that opposed my view, it was because I gave you shit in a thread that you were being a douchebag in. Someone posted information, and you jumped in with a personal attack on them. I gave you shit for it and told you that if you had an issue with the information to rebut it, rather than just saying the poster was an idiot, and you PM'd me over it. And as far as I know, you never posted a single bit of on-topic rebuttal in that thread.

Again, keep thinking that this is my desperation or that you somehow know better than myself and the rest of the people who disagree with you, if that's what helps you sleep at night. You're confusing the fact that I have made a plenty of posts regarding your stupidity with that being all I do. It is yourself who always makes it personal. I just decided a while ago that you'll get plenty of your own medicine. I post plenty on here that is 100% substantive, with data and sources to back it up. On more than one occasion, you jump into a thread for the first time with something to the effect of "look, fool, stop spreading your BS." and then never back up your argument. Once in a while you'll post a vague connection with a source for your data, and more often than not that source supports my argument, and you can't even see it.

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

So tell me about Scotty here, or are you still going talk about yourself/author or add another cheese picture? If the latter, then don't bother and continue proving my point.

I will the day you ever respond to questions I've posed to you (there are at least two threads of your douchebaggery where I asked you to substantiate your position and you couldn't even get straight which questions I had asked you) with substantive arguments. You prove again and again that you are unable to post without making it somehow about the person, not the subject.

Sorry, but you fail, over and over.






Re: Scott McClellan speaks out
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 10:37 AM on j-body.org
Greedy Capitalist Pig wrote:

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

And no, I never PMed you, I offered to take it there as you clearly have a sandy vagina, and turns threads/posts that opposes your view and when it bring things to light, you make it into your personal issue. That's what desperation can do.

Actually, I still have the PMs from you somewhere in my inbox, and it wasn't because I was injecting my opinion into a thread that opposed my view, it was because I gave you shit in a thread that you were being a douchebag in. Someone posted information, and you jumped in with a personal attack on them. I gave you shit for it and told you that if you had an issue with the information to rebut it, rather than just saying the poster was an idiot, and you PM'd me over it. And as far as I know, you never posted a single bit of on-topic rebuttal in that thread.

Forward to me. I would like to see that.
Quote:

will the day you ever respond to questions I've posed to you (there are at least two threads of your douchebaggery where I asked you to substantiate your position and you couldn't even get straight which questions I had asked you) with substantive arguments. You prove again and again that you are unable to post without making it somehow about the person, not the subject.

I did, not my fault your cynical and only views/opinions can't accept it, still waiting on yours, In fact I'm still waiting on the health care one too, which what all you did was gloat.

So with no further ado... .
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

So tell me about Scotty here, or are you still going talk about yourself/author or add another cheese picture? If the latter, then don't bother and continue proving my point.


Laterz Tonto.


THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Scott McClellan speaks out
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 12:25 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

Greedy Capitalist Pig wrote:

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

And no, I never PMed you, I offered to take it there as you clearly have a sandy vagina, and turns threads/posts that opposes your view and when it bring things to light, you make it into your personal issue. That's what desperation can do.

Actually, I still have the PMs from you somewhere in my inbox, and it wasn't because I was injecting my opinion into a thread that opposed my view, it was because I gave you shit in a thread that you were being a douchebag in. Someone posted information, and you jumped in with a personal attack on them. I gave you shit for it and told you that if you had an issue with the information to rebut it, rather than just saying the poster was an idiot, and you PM'd me over it. And as far as I know, you never posted a single bit of on-topic rebuttal in that thread.

Forward to me. I would like to see that.

No need to, I saw it, it was from 2007 it was not a "personal attack" nor did I say he was an "idiot" (I will say you're an idiot, if that makes you feel better), but I asked where did he get the info from. He claimed he learned and that was it. Better yet, I took it to PM instead of infesting it with off-topic issues. Take note on that.
Any other twisted BS you want to add?
But good lord you are indeed pathetic, with that said, I will be the bigger man, and not carry on your PMSing, carry on being an imbecile, while still proving my point. If you have nothing to write on this issue then don't expect an answer from me.




THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Scott McClellan speaks out
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 12:46 PM on j-body.org
I think you 2 should fight each other,, then mr goodwrench can blame bush, and quicklilcav can blame obama



Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search