Paul O'Neill Speaks Out - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Paul O'Neill Speaks Out
Friday, August 21, 2009 10:07 AM on j-body.org
If you remember he was George Bush's Treasury Secretary.
I think you all should read this.


THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.


Re: Paul O'Neill Speaks Out
Friday, August 21, 2009 10:22 AM on j-body.org
So I see instead of talking about the current president and current isssues you would rather try and distract us with more Bush bashing. This is beyond typical of Obama supporters. Don't be so predictable.



FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Re: Paul O'Neill Speaks Out
Friday, August 21, 2009 10:56 AM on j-body.org
It was never talked about.
And some of it said is why we are in this predicament today.
Besides, why wouldn't you want to know what happened not to long ago especially when it involves your country and your money? I mean isn't this what all retaliation we are having today about? Was it ok to be craped on back then, and now it is a big no-no?
What's a big no-no is double standards and hypocrisy.



THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Paul O'Neill Speaks Out
Friday, August 21, 2009 11:14 AM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

It was never talked about.
And some of it said is why we are in this predicament today.
Besides, why wouldn't you want to know what happened not to long ago especially when it involves your country and your money? I mean isn't this what all retaliation we are having today about? Was it ok to be craped on back then, and now it is a big no-no?
What's a big no-no is double standards and hypocrisy.


Exactly so what Bush did is done and over with. Lets deal with what the current administration is doing.



FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Re: Paul O'Neill Speaks Out
Friday, August 21, 2009 1:45 PM on j-body.org
Sorry, it is not that easy, like it or not people should know this, especially when people today are blasting as if the previous regime did not do any thing wrong.
In order to not let history repeat itself, one should know it to at least (try) to prevent it from happening again.
Lastly, the Iraq war that Paul O'Neill talks about is clearly a current affair.


THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Paul O'Neill Speaks Out
Saturday, August 22, 2009 7:29 PM on j-body.org
I thought we were going to find out if he thought his second home run was really an inside the park home run or a triple and an error.



Re: Paul O'Neill Speaks Out
Saturday, August 22, 2009 7:34 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

Sorry, it is not that easy, like it or not people should know this, especially when people today are blasting as if the previous regime did not do any thing wrong.
In order to not let history repeat itself, one should know it to at least (try) to prevent it from happening again.

Agreed on these points, but you might want to consider that you do the opposite on a regular basis.

You're constantly blasting the previous regime as if it's an excuse for anything the current one does that gets criticized.






Re: Paul O'Neill Speaks Out
Sunday, August 23, 2009 9:20 AM on j-body.org
Ahh... back to the fact that billery inherited Regan's Economy, and W got billerarys...

Econ 101 anyone?


Snap, I'm the illiterate bastard! Forgot.

Chris




"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: Paul O'Neill Speaks Out
Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:17 PM on j-body.org
Greedy Capitalist Pig wrote:

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

Sorry, it is not that easy, like it or not people should know this, especially when people today are blasting as if the previous regime did not do any thing wrong.
In order to not let history repeat itself, one should know it to at least (try) to prevent it from happening again.

Agreed on these points, but you might want to consider that you do the opposite on a regular basis.

You're constantly blasting the previous regime as if it's an excuse for anything the current one does that gets criticized.

Why am I not surprised that you did not high light this key factor.^

Taetsch Z-24 wrote:

Ahh... back to the fact that billery inherited Regan's Economy, and W got billerarys...

Econ 101 anyone?


Snap, I'm the illiterate bastard! Forgot.

Chris


You do know there was George H Bush in office no?
You do know about the market crash of 1989 no?
You do know about the record unemployment no?
You do know about intense spenditure of Reagan no?

To say the downfalls of the '80s carried over to the prosperous '90's is absurd.

Snap, now you've graduated to the ignorant bastard!



THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Paul O'Neill Speaks Out
Sunday, August 23, 2009 2:25 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

Why am I not surprised that you did not high light this key factor.^

You're never going to be surprized to find what you're looking for, but you missed the point.
Mr.Goodwrench-G.t. wrote:

To say the downfalls of the '80s carried over to the prosperous '90's is absurd.

Except for the fact that the GDP and employment trends bear this out.
Mr.Failure-G.T. wrote:

Snap, now you've graduated to the ignorant bastard!

Ahh, what a surprize. You're insulting someone again.





Re: Paul O'Neill Speaks Out
Monday, August 24, 2009 4:33 AM on j-body.org
No really ass hat...

that little fact, IS ECON 101....

I think you just love hilliary...

you love dem hips dont ya?

of is it the cig that bill diped in your vag that did it?


Chris




"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry



Re: Paul O'Neill Speaks Out
Monday, August 24, 2009 2:31 PM on j-body.org
it looks to be an intersting article. but i always wonder about the guy who works for someone for all these years and then gets fired, then it comes out with a book to tell all the dirty details and how discusted he was to work for the guy type of thing, but he never quit. i mean if you felt the way you did and felt what was being done was wrong, why would you continue to work for someone?


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search