pizza ordering under OBAMA - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
pizza ordering under OBAMA
Monday, August 17, 2009 6:50 PM on j-body.org

Re: pizza ordering under OBAMA
Monday, August 17, 2009 6:59 PM on j-body.org
Man that would suck.

Monday, August 17, 2009 6:59 PM on j-body.org
LMAO

Monday, August 17, 2009 7:06 PM on j-body.org
Yeah, one could only hope that would never happen, but sadly it seems we march closer every day.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 7:33 PM on j-body.org
Under Obama? since the date last called in this is 2004 i am pretty sure its old.....

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 7:41 PM on j-body.org
Yeah, it's old. It was a response to the F.I.D. system proposed a few years back.

Funny how this kind of stuff was done against Bush, but if you say anything of the sort against Obama, you're a crazy conspiracy theorist. If anyone actually read the bills, then and now, they would realize the difference.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 7:51 PM on j-body.org
How many bills have you read? Most of bushies sold our freedoms out from under us but repubs didn't complain about it.

-Chris

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 8:25 PM on j-body.org
IamRascal wrote:How many bills have you read? Most of bushies sold our freedoms out from under us but repubs didn't complain about it.

I can't tell you exactly how many I've read, but I've got a couple dozen on my laptop right now, including the Patriot Act, and many related laws it amends. I've read the majority of the bills I have downloaded. I've also got plenty on one of my backup drives.

Since you want to call me out on this, I'm going to put the ball back in your court: let's see you back up your statement about the Bushies selling us out. Explain which sections of which bill (page numbers are helpful) took which freedom from you.

Friday, August 21, 2009 10:47 AM on j-body.org
Greedy Capitalist Pig wrote:
IamRascal wrote:How many bills have you read? Most of bushies sold our freedoms out from under us but repubs didn't complain about it.

I can't tell you exactly how many I've read, but I've got a couple dozen on my laptop right now, including the Patriot Act, and many related laws it amends. I've read the majority of the bills I have downloaded. I've also got plenty on one of my backup drives.

Since you want to call me out on this, I'm going to put the ball back in your court: let's see you back up your statement about the Bushies selling us out. Explain which sections of which bill (page numbers are helpful) took which freedom from you.

Oh snap! It looks like somone just got owned.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 3:35 AM on j-body.org
As a someone in the pizza delivery industry, i found this extremely funny.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 4:04 AM on j-body.org
When I first seen this video it was called Ordering Pizza in 2025. Not under Obama because I can order pizza right now and I don't run into that problem.

Also when you people will learn that both parties are bending us over. And it isn't just our presidents fault, They are just puppets.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, August 25, 2009 4:05 AM

Saturday, September 05, 2009 5:53 AM on j-body.org
HardcoreXCavalier wrote:As a someone in the pizza delivery industry, i found this extremely funny.

Pizza delivery is an industry?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search