Going Off Of Glenn Beck's show on Van Jones! - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Going Off Of Glenn Beck's show on Van Jones!
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 12:47 AM on j-body.org
I have been digging up info about him myself. This was also posted on AR15.com.
Thought I would spread what I have found around some.

More information for the masses.

It is getting even better!!

John Sperling: Apollo Group:
founder of University of pheonix tied in with Moveon.org, Which also George Soros is tied in with.
Sperling and Peter Lewis is in with progessive insurance, aclu, moveon.org and America coming together. Which are all tied into the 527 groups which some are Sierra Club, moveon.org, SEIU, Global Green, AFL-CIO. Moveon.org is also part of Call for Change.

Also Ellen Malcolm President of America Coming Together was funded by Peter Lewis, George Soros and especially SEIU.

Which I hope you recognize Sierra Club, Moveon.org. Well guess who is part of the Apollo Alliance? Lee Gerard and Carl Pope.

Lee Gerard is behind United Steel workers and holds a chair on AFL-CIO.
Carl Pope is behind Sierra Club, and United SteelWorkers and is in with Lee Gerard.

Van Jones is tied in with Apollo Alliance, Ella Baker Center and Green For all group.

Well Green for All Group is part of United Steelworkers, Sierra Club, NRDC and Blue Green Alliance which all launched the Green Jobs for America campaign.

So from all of that information. All of them are tied together with United Steelworkers, Sierra Club, AFL-CIO, SEIU, Moveon.org, Apollo Alliance and Apollo Group. All are involved in so called "green" something!

Dang why isn't this all over the MSM?? Hell if I can find this crap anyone can. Anyone else want to help tie all these together?

Here is more on Van Jones.

He also started S. T. O. R. M. " Standing Together to Organize Revolutionary Movement"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standing_T ... y_Movement
[Van Jones] Reclaiming Revolution: history, summation & lessons from the work of STORM ... -of-STORM-

"STORM grew out of a radical people of color organization in the Bay Area called Roots Against War (RAW), which was committed to involving young people of color in direct action protests against the Gulf War. RAW emerged in the early 1990s and organized mass protests in the Bay Area around the Rodney King verdict, as well as protests in 1992 against the commemoration of the 500th anniversary of Christopher Columbus landing in the Americas in 1492."

"STORM initially included anarchists, communists and revolutionary nationalists, but after some struggle the anarchists left and STORM become more communist-oriented. STORM was also different than its predecessor group RAW because it had white members, whereas RAW was comprised only of people of color. While STORM had some white members, its membership was always more than 60 percent women and 75 percent people of color. Most of STORM's membership had never previously been in other revolutionary organizations. STORM officially dissolved in December 2002."

We all know he started the StORM, then Color Of Change and now Green For All.
Green For All - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read who is a part of this " Green For All"!!

Nice to have a racist, communist, radical revolutionist, black panther in the white house!

Re: Going Off Of Glenn Beck's show on Van Jones!
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 2:16 AM on j-body.org
Van Jones is a piece of sh*t.

This administration will ruin this country, and it will take years to fix the mess. This is not the change we needed after already having an inept president for the last 8 years. I hope to God people see the light and keep Obama to one term and learn to actually RESEARCH candidates before voting based on media hype next time. This country can't sustain 12 years of bad leadership we need someone with a shred of common sense in office. If there is even anybody like that left in politics.

It just seems we're all getting screwed and if we complain about it, were fanatics, republicans, Fox News sheep or un-American. I'm not a Republican, I'm not a Democrat, I don't watch TV news and I took a chance and voted for Obama and now i believe i made a serious mistake in judgment. So far all i see is Glenn Beck is hated because he says on air what we all are saying among ourselves anyway. We're not mad because Fox News told us to be, we're mad because government is isn't listening to the people's majority opinion...and just doing whatever the hell THEY want.
We voted you in to speak for us, yet when we tell you we don't want to bailout GM, Banks, up and help Welfare, or have a half-assed universal health care plan. they ignore us and just do it anyway telling us it for our own good. That's un-American, "it's for the people, by the people" not "shut up, we say this is better for you". We have a right to be mad.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 4:51 AM on j-body.org
I posted a link a few weeks ago about the Apollo Alliance. There is a ton of information on their website, including the list of board members and their background. These people are not even trying to hide who they are, but the media isn't reporting it. More proof of the media bias and love for this administration.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 12:03 PM on j-body.org
Jookycola wrote:Van Jones is a piece of sh*t.

This administration will ruin this country, and it will take years to fix the mess. This is not the change we needed after already having an inept president for the last 8 years. I hope to God people see the light and keep Obama to one term and learn to actually RESEARCH candidates before voting based on media hype next time. This country can't sustain 12 years of bad leadership we need someone with a shred of common sense in office. If there is even anybody like that left in politics.

It just seems we're all getting screwed and if we complain about it, were fanatics, republicans, Fox News sheep or un-American. I'm not a Republican, I'm not a Democrat, I don't watch TV news and I took a chance and voted for Obama and now i believe i made a serious mistake in judgment. So far all i see is Glenn Beck is hated because he says on air what we all are saying among ourselves anyway. We're not mad because Fox News told us to be, we're mad because government is isn't listening to the people's majority opinion...and just doing whatever the hell THEY want.
We voted you in to speak for us, yet when we tell you we don't want to bailout GM, Banks, up and help Welfare, or have a half-assed universal health care plan. they ignore us and just do it anyway telling us it for our own good. That's un-American, "it's for the people, by the people" not "shut up, we say this is better for you". We have a right to be mad.

Very well said. I wish you had listened to the many people like myself who were trying to warn you of his radical many radical friends before he was elected. That was just the tip of the iceberg now you are seeing his radicals come out of the woodwork and showing up in positions you and I did not vote them into (Czars).

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 1:09 PM on j-body.org
So much for bi-partisanship.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt66eWnjoTo

More info about who Van Jones is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOgmwyfKuL8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqEw53amGpE&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fglennbeckclips%2Ecom%2E%2F&feature=player_embedded#t=586

You see the problem with this guy aside from the fact that he is a raging communist and really is "Jonny come lately" to the Green movement and does not know Jack about this subject is that it is not about Green this or that. It is about social justice - prefference based on skin color. This is about a slide of hand form of reperations. His goal is not to create green jobs for americans but green jobs for minorities. Obama and his chronies are not helping to end racial divide. They are seeking to repay a debt that can't be repaid. But really what would you expect from a guy who sat in Revrand Wrights church for 20 years while Rev. Wright blamed everything under the sun on white people. Think I am joking watch this video of Rev Wright claiming "the government created HIV as a form of genocide against black people"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEMZHQsQJ6Y

Yes he really believes the BS that comes out of his mouth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WAPmMYvvWs

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 6:31 PM on j-body.org
moveon.org can suck my nuts.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search