RIP Teddy ! - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
RIP Teddy !
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 7:20 AM on j-body.org
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gs1RXaMtEaB8vsTCm-ol_zVcTexgD9AAJ9M01

Last of the Kennedy's (Male) of this generation. RIP.

-Even Republicans can agree the man did some dang decent work in his time. (Except for what happen in 69..)

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"

Re: RIP Teddy !
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 8:19 AM on j-body.org
Yes, his legacy in Congress should and is being honored, but will be forever tarnished by "what happened in '69."

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 8:41 AM on j-body.org
I'll go get Quicklilcav's dancing shoes.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 9:06 AM on j-body.org
In a way, his death will HELP push Health Reform threw. Teddy's last gift to you.

(Whether you realize it or not).

I plan on having a couple glasses of Jack in his memory tonight !.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 9:34 AM on j-body.org
should have probalby put this in offtopic since this forum is for vigorus debates. unless you were hoping the mans death would start a war?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 10:34 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:should have probalby put this in offtopic since this forum is for vigorus debates. unless you were hoping the mans death would start a war?
That was my thought as well.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 11:09 AM on j-body.org
good riddance...

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 3:04 PM on j-body.org
Mike Demo (Civic Eater) wrote:good riddance...

x2

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 3:11 PM on j-body.org

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 4:37 PM on j-body.org
Knoxfire Esquire wrote:I'll go get Quicklilcav's dancing shoes.

Glad you think I'm a heartless bastard.

I wish ill on no one. Having him out of the Senate is not a bad thing, but I'd rather it was by election, and not death.

Thursday, September 03, 2009 4:39 AM on j-body.org
^ F-That!

That @!#$ couldn't have died soon enough!

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search