There's a smell of something like fire in the air - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Thursday, September 17, 2009 3:07 PM on j-body.org
You know, I've always been good at sensing a mood shift in a room (or a person). When I leave a bar because I'm getting bad vibes, usually a fight breaks out not long after. If I sense that someone at a family gathering has a brewing thunderstorm of anger in his head, I'm usually right about that too. I just have a natural feel for when trouble's coming.

So I hate to say this but... the more I watch American news and American political pundits, the more I get a sense that there's revolution in the air. Not something as simple as the Conservatives retaking America (tm) or any of that partisan bullsh!t. No, I mean there's a heavy discontent and confusion fueled by a lot of ignorance and bigotry. America has always been the land of short tempers, but now you're angrier than ever, and I do think it's reaching a boiling point. A lot of people have lost their jobs, America's place in the world is in doubt, and you have an idiot in charge talking about health care and the environment, and spending profusely (let's not forget that) when a lot of people believe that their world is falling apart and their attention is not focused on any of these things. They want their jobs back. they want to feel like the US isn't a bankrupt nation to whom other countries will eventually start saying "NO" to en masse.

Then there's Conservative anger at losing the election. The thing with Conservatives to remember is that they're not as shallow and posturing as liberals. If something bothers them or frightens them, if they feel threatened, they DO something about it. Yes, it may be mindless and pointless and completely wrongheaded *cough*iraqwar*cough* but the point is that they're people of action, not words. Liberals talk a big game, and they've had their share of loonies with guns, but overall they're a bunch of overly-educated intellectuals with no real drive to act on their BS. The Conservatives though? Well...

I feel that all this is forming a perfect storm. You'll notice that the tone of discourse has changed. There was always anger in politics, but this is different. The Conservatives are out for blood and are using every trick in the liberal loony fringe handbook in order to get it, and if they DO start something, the liberals are just as capable of going wacko in retaliation. Also, don't mistake my focus on the Right wingers to mean that I don't feel that the tempers of Liberals are any less toxic. It's just that the left doesn't have the immediate additional pressure of seeing another party/ideology in charge. But trust me that their engines are in the red zone too. It's all sending out these very nasty vibrations.

As for the Conservatives reading this thinking "YEAH! IT'S OUR TIME!" I'd warn you not get too excited, because this isn't about politics. It's about anger and revenge, and those things tend to get messy real fast. You may cheer when the bull at a bullfight gores the jerkwad toreador in the balls, but you stop cheering real quick when it jumps into the stands and goes after the audience.

I dunno, maybe I'm wrong. I hope so.




Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Thursday, September 17, 2009 3:27 PM on j-body.org
Unfortunately there aren't any bright liberty minded intellectual leaders in the Republican party. The conservatives have bred their base to be ignorant so they can manipulate them on a moments whim. If all the Bubba come lately T-Baggers had actually gave 2 5hits about Liberty and Freedom, then where were they when GW was shredding the constitution? Where were they when Ron Paul needed their support in the Primaries? This is why it is blatantly obvious that the motivation for much of these people is not Liberty or Freedom, its Racial, and that's just pathetic.


___________________________________________________________________

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Thursday, September 17, 2009 6:24 PM on j-body.org
BlackEco wrote:

......its Racial, and that's just pathetic.


I don't belong to any party, but this statement I do find pathetic. Please explain why it's all racial. I'll agree that both or all parties have their issues, but saying that anyone but the Dems/Libs are racist is just
Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Thursday, September 17, 2009 6:32 PM on j-body.org
Paul Siebert wrote:

BlackEco wrote:

......its Racial, and that's just pathetic.


I don't belong to any party, but this statement I do find pathetic. Please explain why it's all racial. I'll agree that both or all parties have their issues, but saying that anyone but the Dems/Libs are racist is just


BlackEco,

Sorry if this sounded like an attack on you....it wasn't. With that said, flame away if need be. I am interrested as to why everything has to be/sound racial coming from the Conservitives.
Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Thursday, September 17, 2009 7:28 PM on j-body.org
Knoxfire, I agree with a lot of your post, but I have a few things to add/address:

One, the thing is that you're seeing an anger among basically conservative-minded American citizens that is driving them to do what is typically a liberal thing, which is protest, and get loud about it. What I see is that the left isn't used to this coming at them, and it's causing a level of frustration they're not used to. It's also causing a situation where you have both sides escalating and feeling more and more rage, which I believe is where your feeling of something more coming down the pike.

The other thing is that people are starting to feel a genuine almost panic that our government is out of control, and not listening. When you have people trying to schedule town-hall meetings with their congress person, and they are getting ignored. During the August recess, numerous Senators and Representatives actually refused to attend any type of meeting or discussion, and that caused more rage.

Also, a large part of what's going on is a big conservative movement to act within the means of the legal system to make a difference. Although the protests have been seemingly escalating in anger, the general purpose of them is to let the members of congress know that they are against what is going on in Washington, and they're going to be paying for it come election time if they don't start listening.

You know, most people around here seem to hate any conservative talk show hosts, but if you've heard Glenn Beck lately, he's actually saying constantly to his audience to make sure not to do anything stupid, like get violent. He encourages people to be peaceful and work within the legal process, but to be heard. You always hear about how the right-wing extremist radio hosts are stirring everyone up and causing problems. You never hear the side of them telling people not to be stupid and go doing anything they regret.






Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Thursday, September 17, 2009 8:12 PM on j-body.org
Paul Siebert wrote:

Paul Siebert wrote:

BlackEco wrote:

......its Racial, and that's just pathetic.


I don't belong to any party, but this statement I do find pathetic. Please explain why it's all racial. I'll agree that both or all parties have their issues, but saying that anyone but the Dems/Libs are racist is just


BlackEco,

Sorry if this sounded like an attack on you....it wasn't. With that said, flame away if need be. I am interrested as to why everything has to be/sound racial coming from the Conservitives.



I meant it seems obvious this is a huge motivating factor in the hatred towards Obama. Of all the signs you see at the Tea Parties a majority of the signs are directed towards Obama with some sort of defaming characterture. Very few such as "Audit the Fed", "End Illegal War in Iraq", "End 'Free' Trade", "Income Tax Illegal", "States Rights", etc etc. If the majority of these people are really motivated because they feel their Liberty has all of a sudden come under attack, then why didn't they feel this way 7 years ago? The fact is they didn't because it wasn't until a black man came to office that they put down the remote and got off their lazy a5ses


___________________________________________________________________

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Thursday, September 17, 2009 8:14 PM on j-body.org
If they want to put blame or direct hate towards someone for current legislation in the works Nancy Pelosi sure seems to be better candidate, too bad she isn't an African American then Obama might have some serious competition.


___________________________________________________________________

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Thursday, September 17, 2009 8:39 PM on j-body.org
Yeah too bad pelosi is just a CONGRESSWOMAN from a district in California, and not the friggin president of the whole country. Eco, you are misguided at best. And I can't figure out who you are trying to impress either. When folks protested bush, it was on ideological grounds, but look at Obama crosseyed, and you are an honorary Klansman right?


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Thursday, September 17, 2009 8:47 PM on j-body.org
BlackEco wrote:

Unfortunately there aren't any bright liberty minded intellectual leaders in the Republican party. The conservatives have bred their base to be ignorant so they can manipulate them on a moments whim. If all the Bubba come lately T-Baggers had actually gave 2 5hits about Liberty and Freedom, then where were they when GW was shredding the constitution? Where were they when Ron Paul needed their support in the Primaries? This is why it is blatantly obvious that the motivation for much of these people is not Liberty or Freedom, its Racial, and that's just pathetic.


you're a dumb piece of @!#$.

its a funny thing that so many libs are so quick to throw out the race card these days, even about topics where it has no relevance, such as this.




Check out my build thread!

Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Friday, September 18, 2009 3:34 AM on j-body.org
BlackEco,

The only argument that I could have at this time of the morning about the signs that you speak of, is maybe that the people protesting feel that he may be defacing America with his socialistic ways. If they are racists then tell me what makes a person vote for somone based on the color of their skin is. Every black that I work with voted for him because he's black......well, half black. < < < and thats not being racial, it's stating fact that he's half black, half white.
Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Friday, September 18, 2009 4:10 AM on j-body.org
BlackEco wrote:

I meant it seems obvious this is a huge motivating factor in the hatred towards Obama. Of all the signs you see at the Tea Parties a majority of the signs are directed towards Obama with some sort of defaming characterture. Very few such as "Audit the Fed", "End Illegal War in Iraq", "End 'Free' Trade", "Income Tax Illegal", "States Rights", etc etc. If the majority of these people are really motivated because they feel their Liberty has all of a sudden come under attack, then why didn't they feel this way 7 years ago? The fact is they didn't because it wasn't until a black man came to office that they put down the remote and got off their lazy a5ses

BlackEco wrote:

If they want to put blame or direct hate towards someone for current legislation in the works Nancy Pelosi sure seems to be better candidate, too bad she isn't an African American then Obama might have some serious competition.

Wow. Do you take yourself seriously when you say things like this?

I have yet to hear anyone protesting or speaking out against him mention his race until they are accused of it being the reason. The fact is that the left loves to throw that out the race card every time they get the chance. The only other time you're hearing it is when they make a huge deal of how historic it is. Hell, that's all you heard for about a month straight after the innauguration.

The protests are also against the congress. If you haven't seen that, you're not paying attention. As a matter of fact, some of the signs that I've seen are directly aimed at Pelosi.







Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Friday, September 18, 2009 4:51 AM on j-body.org
BlackEco wrote:

Unfortunately there aren't any bright liberty minded intellectual leaders in the Republican party. The conservatives have bred their base to be ignorant so they can manipulate them on a moments whim. If all the Bubba come lately T-Baggers had actually gave 2 5hits about Liberty and Freedom, then where were they when GW was shredding the constitution? Where were they when Ron Paul needed their support in the Primaries? This is why it is blatantly obvious that the motivation for much of these people is not Liberty or Freedom, its Racial, and that's just pathetic.


Yes there are racist in the country, they have their freedom to their own ideas and beliefs just like anyone else does. But since your throwing the race card around, sit here and think about this for a minute. How many people voted for him just because he is black? Not because of his campaign promise, or even what party he was in, but simply because they wanna be able to say, " they helped put a black man in the white house?" It is reverse racism, where people try to pay "reperations" or anything of the like to try and put up a race that was once, and still is from time to time, put down and/or looked down upon. I know of a few and I hope they learned from their mistakes next time, not saying either side is better but when you vote your supposed to vote on the person, not the color, or party, or anything else but what they say they will do for you. But wasn't he the "One" that was supposed to unify us as a country and get rid of race? If so why did he get himself in that issue with the harvard professor and the police? Why is it his party constantly using the "Race Card?" Why isn't he stopping the race card from being used? Its a simple answer, when you have someones attention diverted to an issue that runs so deep and divides us so intensely, you can slip by whatever you want. Kinda like the left hand never knows what the right hand is doing. Just watch politics, the only time the pot of racism gets stirred is when its crunch time on a bill and they need everyone to not pay attention anymore. Classic liberal playbook.

As much as I love my country, and want to see it return to the glory days of where you get only what you earn, not what the government hands out to you, I feel without a radical change in direction that was created as a country united in one, one day it will happen. Rebellion and revolution is the history of the earth, its happened frequnetly in the past, it happens in different areas of the world today, and it will happen somewhere in the future. The best thing we can all do is be prepared to take care of our selves because one day their maybe no one there to do it for you. I feel sad because when that day comes so many people won't make it, they are so used to having everything they ever needed provided to them by someone else.

Its all I got for now, time to work to pay for the handouts many people don't need.





Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Friday, September 18, 2009 4:52 AM on j-body.org
The left throws the race card as often as the right throws the socialist card.


KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:


and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.


Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Friday, September 18, 2009 5:03 AM on j-body.org
Harrington (Fiber Faber) wrote:

The left throws the race card as often as the right throws the socialist card.

While this could be argued on it's validity alone, I'll just say this:

At least calling someone a socialist is a statement regarding policies.

Throwing the race card is a crutch when you're just looking to turn everyone against your opponent.






Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Friday, September 18, 2009 5:09 AM on j-body.org
wow it took 1 post to throw out the race card. pathetic


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Friday, September 18, 2009 5:32 AM on j-body.org
Blackeco....typical left wing nutjob. Can't even make a logical statement without throwing out the race card. Is that really the only way the left has that they think can sway people? Remember the story of the boy who cried wolf? Say it once, it has meaning. Repeat it over and over and people tend not to get the message. I encourage the left to keep spewing that crap, because it's only a matter of time until it backfires.





Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Friday, September 18, 2009 6:36 AM on j-body.org
Greedy Capitalist Pig wrote:

Harrington (Fiber Faber) wrote:

The left throws the race card as often as the right throws the socialist card.

While this could be argued on it's validity alone, I'll just say this:

At least calling someone a socialist is a statement regarding policies.

Throwing the race card is a crutch when you're just looking to turn everyone against your opponent.


I hear where you are coming from and pulling the race card is B.S. in my opinion. But there are two sides to every coin. Racism can be a statement regarding policies also, I give you affirmative action. Also the socialist card is a crutch also, it is a scare tactic by the right. If socialistic policies are voted into action by a majority via the system of democratic elections is it now a democratic policy or is it still socialism?

That is one of the biggest problems in America, everyone is set in there ways and they never take a serious look to UNDERSTAND where people with different opinions are coming from, they just dismiss it because "if the don't believe what I believe they are wrong.


KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:


and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.


Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Friday, September 18, 2009 9:33 AM on j-body.org
id have to say it would be a socialist action instilled by a democtratic few.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Friday, September 18, 2009 10:58 AM on j-body.org
Harrington (Faber Fiber) wrote:

If socialistic policies are voted into action by a majority via the system of democratic elections is it now a democratic policy or is it still socialism?

Socialism refers to a basic economic structure, democracy refers to the basic political structure.

The way we're going, we are going to end up essentially as a socialist republic, but that is if they do not start changing the laws regarding the manner in which laws are passed and/or government officials come to power, which I believe would be next on their agenda if they get everything they want now. Every bill they have put forth has more power in it, that people aren't paying attention to.






Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Friday, September 18, 2009 11:55 AM on j-body.org
Greedy Capitalist Pig wrote:

Harrington (Faber Fiber) wrote:

If socialistic policies are voted into action by a majority via the system of democratic elections is it now a democratic policy or is it still socialism?

Socialism refers to a basic economic structure, democracy refers to the basic political structure.

The way we're going, we are going to end up essentially as a socialist republic, but that is if they do not start changing the laws regarding the manner in which laws are passed and/or government officials come to power, which I believe would be next on their agenda if they get everything they want now. Every bill they have put forth has more power in it, that people aren't paying attention to.


I have always understood socialism to be a form of government. True, it does have allot to do with the economic system, but the crux of socialism is the economy is controlled by the government so in my eyes it is a political structure.

sndsgood wrote:

id have to say it would be a socialist action instilled by a democtratic few.


The people that are doing this were voted in by a majority, so i would guess that is what the majority of the people want. I truly believe this country is center-left. That is probably because most of the people I associate with are liberals, but most conservatives feel it is a center-right country because most of the people they associate with are conservative. So it is really hard to judge since most people interact with people that have similar ideals. The next election will be a very interesting one, either this is a center-left country and will be proven by the Dems holding their seats in congress (because the majority of people believe this is the direction the government should be heading) or it is a center-right country and the Repubs will regain their lost seats (because this last election was swayed because people were just tired of the Bush policies), interesting indeed.






KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:


and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.


Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Friday, September 18, 2009 12:08 PM on j-body.org
2.4_LS_4Door (Dayton86) wrote:

BlackEco wrote:

Unfortunately there aren't any bright liberty minded intellectual leaders in the Republican party. The conservatives have bred their base to be ignorant so they can manipulate them on a moments whim. If all the Bubba come lately T-Baggers had actually gave 2 5hits about Liberty and Freedom, then where were they when GW was shredding the constitution? Where were they when Ron Paul needed their support in the Primaries? This is why it is blatantly obvious that the motivation for much of these people is not Liberty or Freedom, its Racial, and that's just pathetic.


Yes there are racist in the country, they have their freedom to their own ideas and beliefs just like anyone else does. But since your throwing the race card around, sit here and think about this for a minute. How many people voted for him just because he is black? Not because of his campaign promise, or even what party he was in, but simply because they wanna be able to say, " they helped put a black man in the white house?" It is reverse racism, where people try to pay "reperations" or anything of the like to try and put up a race that was once, and still is from time to time, put down and/or looked down upon. I know of a few and I hope they learned from their mistakes next time, not saying either side is better but when you vote your supposed to vote on the person, not the color, or party, or anything else but what they say they will do for you. But wasn't he the "One" that was supposed to unify us as a country and get rid of race? If so why did he get himself in that issue with the harvard professor and the police? Why is it his party constantly using the "Race Card?" Why isn't he stopping the race card from being used? Its a simple answer, when you have someones attention diverted to an issue that runs so deep and divides us so intensely, you can slip by whatever you want. Kinda like the left hand never knows what the right hand is doing. Just watch politics, the only time the pot of racism gets stirred is when its crunch time on a bill and they need everyone to not pay attention anymore. Classic liberal playbook.

As much as I love my country, and want to see it return to the glory days of where you get only what you earn, not what the government hands out to you, I feel without a radical change in direction that was created as a country united in one, one day it will happen. Rebellion and revolution is the history of the earth, its happened frequnetly in the past, it happens in different areas of the world today, and it will happen somewhere in the future. The best thing we can all do is be prepared to take care of our selves because one day their maybe no one there to do it for you. I feel sad because when that day comes so many people won't make it, they are so used to having everything they ever needed provided to them by someone else.

Its all I got for now, time to work to pay for the handouts many people don't need.


A LOT of people did vote for Obama because it is black. That is wrong too IMO but everyone has their own reasons for why they vote.


___________________________________________________________________

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |

Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Friday, September 18, 2009 12:09 PM on j-body.org
RuggedZ wrote:

BlackEco wrote:

Unfortunately there aren't any bright liberty minded intellectual leaders in the Republican party. The conservatives have bred their base to be ignorant so they can manipulate them on a moments whim. If all the Bubba come lately T-Baggers had actually gave 2 5hits about Liberty and Freedom, then where were they when GW was shredding the constitution? Where were they when Ron Paul needed their support in the Primaries? This is why it is blatantly obvious that the motivation for much of these people is not Liberty or Freedom, its Racial, and that's just pathetic.


you're a dumb piece of @!#$.

its a funny thing that so many libs are so quick to throw out the race card these days, even about topics where it has no relevance, such as this.



Hah you just called me a liberal now that it funny!


___________________________________________________________________

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Friday, September 18, 2009 12:10 PM on j-body.org
J03Y wrote:

Blackeco....typical left wing nutjob. Can't even make a logical statement without throwing out the race card. Is that really the only way the left has that they think can sway people? Remember the story of the boy who cried wolf? Say it once, it has meaning. Repeat it over and over and people tend not to get the message. I encourage the left to keep spewing that crap, because it's only a matter of time until it backfires.



Another idiot calling me a liberal. LOL Go read some of my posts.


___________________________________________________________________

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Friday, September 18, 2009 12:11 PM on j-body.org
I dont like Obama for many reasons. Race is NOT one of them.



Re: There's a smell of something like fire in the air
Friday, September 18, 2009 12:14 PM on j-body.org
2.4_LS_4Door (Dayton86) wrote:

BlackEco wrote:

Unfortunately there aren't any bright liberty minded intellectual leaders in the Republican party. The conservatives have bred their base to be ignorant so they can manipulate them on a moments whim. If all the Bubba come lately T-Baggers had actually gave 2 5hits about Liberty and Freedom, then where were they when GW was shredding the constitution? Where were they when Ron Paul needed their support in the Primaries? This is why it is blatantly obvious that the motivation for much of these people is not Liberty or Freedom, its Racial, and that's just pathetic.


Yes there are racist in the country, they have their freedom to their own ideas and beliefs just like anyone else does. But since your throwing the race card around, sit here and think about this for a minute. How many people voted for him just because he is black? Not because of his campaign promise, or even what party he was in, but simply because they wanna be able to say, " they helped put a black man in the white house?" It is reverse racism, where people try to pay "reperations" or anything of the like to try and put up a race that was once, and still is from time to time, put down and/or looked down upon. I know of a few and I hope they learned from their mistakes next time, not saying either side is better but when you vote your supposed to vote on the person, not the color, or party, or anything else but what they say they will do for you. But wasn't he the "One" that was supposed to unify us as a country and get rid of race? If so why did he get himself in that issue with the harvard professor and the police? Why is it his party constantly using the "Race Card?" Why isn't he stopping the race card from being used? Its a simple answer, when you have someones attention diverted to an issue that runs so deep and divides us so intensely, you can slip by whatever you want. Kinda like the left hand never knows what the right hand is doing. Just watch politics, the only time the pot of racism gets stirred is when its crunch time on a bill and they need everyone to not pay attention anymore. Classic liberal playbook.

As much as I love my country, and want to see it return to the glory days of where you get only what you earn, not what the government hands out to you, I feel without a radical change in direction that was created as a country united in one, one day it will happen. Rebellion and revolution is the history of the earth, its happened frequnetly in the past, it happens in different areas of the world today, and it will happen somewhere in the future. The best thing we can all do is be prepared to take care of our selves because one day their maybe no one there to do it for you. I feel sad because when that day comes so many people won't make it, they are so used to having everything they ever needed provided to them by someone else.

Its all I got for now, time to work to pay for the handouts many people don't need.


Save every penny you can and stock pile gold, guns and especially ammunition, because Ammo will be first to be banned.. You'll end up far ahead of most, this system can only be run so long in its current state, collapse is inevitable and at that point the government will be powerless to stop it just like it was in the Chaos of Katrina.


___________________________________________________________________

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search