FCC's Diversity Czar - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FCC's Diversity Czar
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 11:58 AM on j-body.org
Looks like this clown needs to be booted.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/seton-motley/2009/09/23/fccs-diversity-czar-white-people-need-be-forced-step-down-so-someone-0

"So white people, good though they may be, must "step down so" "more people of color, gays" and "other people" "can have power." And thereby "change the problem" of whites running the show."



There is also audio clip on that link also.

So let me see here? He wants "White people" to step down so "people of color" "Gays" and "other people" can have power?

Another lovely Obama buddy.

Hmmmm... Jones, Wright, Ayers............ the list just keeps growing.





Re: FCC's Diversity Czar
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 1:34 PM on j-body.org
that seems to make sence, instead of pushing to hire more people of color and diversity we should screw whitey over and just put them there... yeah seems to be the way things are going...


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: FCC's Diversity Czar
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 4:00 PM on j-body.org
Does any of this surprise anyone!? It should have been apparently clear that Obama had a very strong social justice/afrocentrist philosophy before he became president. As much as this guy should be gone what does it really matter when our president has the same views?



FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Re: FCC's Diversity Czar
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 5:46 PM on j-body.org
stuff like this makes me sick




Re: FCC's Diversity Czar
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 6:28 PM on j-body.org
Now imagine if it was the other way around...........



Re: FCC's Diversity Czar
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 7:03 PM on j-body.org
Well at least he didn't start an unjustfied war in Iraq right?


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: FCC's Diversity Czar
Thursday, September 24, 2009 4:37 AM on j-body.org
.....hold on.

So, and please correct me if im wrong, Holding a group back, or out of a position based on RACE..........

Is that not RACISM?!

wow


this czar crap..... I am about sick of it...


Ever watch the mini series AmeriKa?

if not... do it.

Chris




"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: FCC's Diversity Czar
Thursday, September 24, 2009 6:44 AM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:

Well at least he didn't start an unjustfied war in Iraq right?


Right. Starting unjustified race wars at home is much more responsible!





Re: FCC's Diversity Czar
Thursday, September 24, 2009 7:45 AM on j-body.org
Mr goodwrench gt? Helloooo?


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: FCC's Diversity Czar
Friday, September 25, 2009 6:46 AM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:

Mr goodwrench gt? Helloooo?




i like that responce, because whenever he starts a post(goodwrench) and someone doesnt immedietly responds, he replies "oh look everyone is trying to ignore my post because i speak the truth" lol


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: FCC's Diversity Czar
Friday, September 25, 2009 6:13 PM on j-body.org
mitdr774 wrote:

Now imagine if it was the other way around...........
It's ironic you say that because it HAS been.

Bill: Did his "unjustified racewars" kill anyone? Did we spend billions of dollars fighting race wars and gain nothing from it?

Re: FCC's Diversity Czar
Friday, September 25, 2009 7:29 PM on j-body.org
Wade Jarvis wrote:

Does any of this surprise anyone!? It should have been apparently clear that Obama had a very strong social justice/afrocentrist philosophy before he became president. As much as this guy should be gone what does it really matter when our president has the same views?

All these people should at the very least serve to open the eyes that were so closed a year ago when his associations were being exposed. He surrounds himself with shady characters with ulterior motives that all seem to so coincidentally fall into the same pattern. As they get exposed more and more, people are going to have to realize that Obama is not what most of his supporters thought they were getting, and he is, in fact, the radical we have all been trying to tell you that he is.





Re: FCC's Diversity Czar
Friday, September 25, 2009 10:29 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:

Mr goodwrench gt? Helloooo?

Excuse me, if I don't show interest on petty issues.

sndsgood wrote:

ScottaWhite wrote:

Mr goodwrench gt? Helloooo?


i like that responce, because whenever he starts a post(goodwrench) and someone doesnt immedietly responds, he replies "oh look everyone is trying to ignore my post because i speak the truth" lol

I wouldn't call 5 days later "immedietly." Hell, there is 3 week post on the pharmaceutical business and their capitalist way of doing business (maximize the profit no matter if the pill is not made for other issues), and only one response. But no surprise there, as the capitalist system is the absolute best/perfect system on Earth, and well... that thread would then be considered blasphemy.

So why don't you give another irrelevant response or defend... Johnnie Cochran style? Oh... forgot to finish with a "lol" too.


THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: FCC's Diversity Czar
Friday, September 25, 2009 10:36 PM on j-body.org
Do not push the big red button labeled "mrgoodwrenchgt". See what happened?


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: FCC's Diversity Czar
Saturday, September 26, 2009 11:01 AM on j-body.org
FireCav98 wrote:



Bill: Did his "unjustified racewars" kill anyone? Did we spend billions of dollars fighting race wars and gain nothing from it?


Oh, man, don't take me so seriously...lol. I'm not really here to fight for agendas. This particular comment was merely meant to illustrate that there's always a flipside to every severe argument or hard position. Perhaps I need to improve my smiley use

I voted for the 'Bommer, my Chi-town homie. That doesn't mean I agree with his, or his party's, platform to the letter. Besides, I'm having WAY more fun watching the fireworks!





Re: FCC's Diversity Czar
Monday, September 28, 2009 3:25 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

ScottaWhite wrote:

Mr goodwrench gt? Helloooo?

Excuse me, if I don't show interest on petty issues.

sndsgood wrote:

ScottaWhite wrote:

Mr goodwrench gt? Helloooo?


i like that responce, because whenever he starts a post(goodwrench) and someone doesnt immedietly responds, he replies "oh look everyone is trying to ignore my post because i speak the truth" lol

I wouldn't call 5 days later "immedietly." Hell, there is 3 week post on the pharmaceutical business and their capitalist way of doing business (maximize the profit no matter if the pill is not made for other issues), and only one response. But no surprise there, as the capitalist system is the absolute best/perfect system on Earth, and well... that thread would then be considered blasphemy.

So why don't you give another irrelevant response or defend... Johnnie Cochran style? Oh... forgot to finish with a "lol" too.





we were making a small joke about you. pull your panties out of your crack and go calm down.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search