One more reason mohammad's descendents today can rub pig testicles on their faces - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
One more reason mohammad's descendents today can rub pig testicles on their faces
Saturday, October 24, 2009 7:46 PM on j-body.org
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_saudi_flogging

doesn't want to appeal.... I bet. Probably decapitate her if she so much as looks sideways at those friggin mullahs, imams, clerics, ayattolahs etc. 1000 years fro
now, they'll still be yammering their rhetoric. Backworld waste of skin

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: One more reason mohammad's descendents today can rub pig testicles on their faces
Sunday, October 25, 2009 4:48 PM on j-body.org
You mean... People in other places in the world have different rules and morale's than us??? NO WAY!

You need to go on a New Topic posting diet.

Re: One more reason mohammad's descendents today can rub pig testicles on their faces
Sunday, October 25, 2009 6:23 PM on j-body.org
"different rules and morales". You read the article did you? This girl works at a Lebanese tv station. And the station she works at, had some Saudi man talking about his pre-marital sexual exploits. She didn't interview the guy, produce the show...not even bring him a glass of water, but somehow these modern day religious criminals think she deserves 60 lashes because of something the company she works for did. This is the middle east. This is what they want for the rest of the world.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Monday, October 26, 2009 6:54 AM on j-body.org
I just didn't read the part where she had nothing to do with it actually. But I highly doubt this kind of strict sexual conservatism is what they want for the rest of the world.

Monday, October 26, 2009 9:05 AM on j-body.org
Then you don't understand strict conservative Islamic law. I don't study it extensively, but they have up to this crap for years. A Muslim man could F--- a donkey in town square....in front of an orphanage, but the lady from whom he stole the donkey would also get in trouble.

Monday, October 26, 2009 10:09 AM on j-body.org
Agreed. Fortunately, Sharia law (strict Islamic code) is not used in too many regions as of yet, but it is growing. It remains a stain on humanity, and if we don't keep it in check, the ramifications could be enormous.

For those who would like to learn about how one Muslim nation, founded by a very prophetic and visionary leader, deals with this, look up the founder of modern Turkey (his name is Ataturk) and the agency he created known as Diyanet. For 80-plus years, this solution has worked.

Because I dont use spellcheck when I should, this post has been:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, October 26, 2009 10:42 AM

Monday, October 26, 2009 3:31 PM on j-body.org
England is considering letting some Muslims partially govern themselves under this sharia law. O how enlightened they are

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search