Obama continues to delay decisions in GWOT.... - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Obama continues to delay decisions in GWOT....
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 6:26 PM on j-body.org
How many young men and women will have to die before this administration makes its mind up to actually fight in these conflicts?

Whether left right center or don't care, their is a price being paid for the apology tours, the waffling and the talking down American ideals.

Your comments on his actions as CIC are invited, here is a video to watch to see the real men and women in action while he plays basketball and tries to get the Olympics in his home town.

Marines in Iraq firefight




Re: Obama continues to delay decisions in GWOT....
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 11:06 PM on j-body.org
Tell us on how the author of these wars was usually laid back at Camp David or loved to ride his F-350 over at "The Ranch" in Texas as if he had vacation time equivalent to a public school principal.
You want CC, get out of the Middle East and exaggerate American intel, law enforcement, and work with the international community as allies. If something arises abroad, do "one day wars" with the elite and special trained military personnel, to get the job done.
To me, it gets really upsetting knowing we use tax money and US military for business interest; which has been so exercised through out the the 20th and 21st century.
But as much as I want Obama to quit these BS wars, it is up to the Generals over there to give the best advice to conquer this rut we are in.



THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Obama continues to delay decisions in GWOT....
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 11:09 PM on j-body.org
it'll be interesting to see what obama does in the next few days/weeks about afghanistan





Check out my build thread!

Re: Obama continues to delay decisions in GWOT....
Thursday, October 22, 2009 1:03 AM on j-body.org
OBAMA SUCKS
Re: Obama continues to delay decisions in GWOT....
Thursday, October 22, 2009 6:08 AM on j-body.org
wiezer walley. try putting a thought into your head and at least making a valid point. just saying someone sucks is worthless. either backup your reasoning or just dont even bother posting.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Obama continues to delay decisions in GWOT....
Thursday, October 22, 2009 6:36 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:

wiezer walley. try putting a thought into your head and at least making a valid point. just saying someone sucks is worthless. either backup your reasoning or just dont even bother posting.
Given the fact that he posted around 3:00 am, I'm placing my money on intoxication being the driving factor behind his posts.





Re: Obama continues to delay decisions in GWOT....
Thursday, October 22, 2009 6:39 AM on j-body.org
it is up to the Generals over there to give the best advice to conquer this rut we are in."

It mght be up to them to give advice but I have talked to several soldiers that were in both @!#$holes over there and the retarded ass rules they have to follow make it damn near impossible to effectively get the job done. Those rules are not put in place by the generals.



Re: Obama continues to delay decisions in GWOT....
Thursday, October 22, 2009 2:53 PM on j-body.org
Untill the fu-king gu-ment lets the Brass fight.

No more ROE.

Its black and white over there.

For us, or not for us.

But the last admin really fuk-ked that one up.

Chris



"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: Obama continues to delay decisions in GWOT....
Thursday, October 29, 2009 4:16 AM on j-body.org
mitdr774 wrote:

the retarded ass rules they have to follow make it damn near impossible to effectively get the job done. Those rules are not put in place by the generals.


Amen. They were "put in place" by the same people who want us to get the job done. Meaning- those people who scream for us to get "pulled out" are the same people who will scream when one random person dies "needlessly" in some other country and the US isn't there to save them. They are unable to be happy, and bitch and moan about everything. STFU, let us do our job, and stop wasting the rest of the world's oxygen.



Re: Obama continues to delay decisions in GWOT....
Thursday, October 29, 2009 5:05 AM on j-body.org
I still think we shouldn't get involved with foreign wars. Sacrificing our people for no value. The people in Iraq want to @!#$ up their own country. We shouldn't have to pay the price for their own stupidity.

Theres a really good reason why there are Russian tanks in the sands of the middle east; Even they realized the cost of fighting in that area will never outweigh the benefit.


-Chris

Re: Obama continues to delay decisions in GWOT....
Thursday, October 29, 2009 5:30 AM on j-body.org
We know he has been delaying for weeks now...no news here. The question that begs to be asked is "why"?

The problem isn't going to just go away, so why? Is he still "thinking it over"..."weighing all the options"???

The conspiracy-theorist in me says that he is delaying the decision until something on the domestic side happens.
Now if I could just figure out what that is....



“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: Obama continues to delay decisions in GWOT....
Thursday, October 29, 2009 12:01 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:

wiezer walley. try putting a thought into your head and at least making a valid point. just saying someone sucks is worthless. either backup your reasoning or just dont even bother posting.


Ok on that note, how about you tell us why Obama doesn't suck then? Your reply was just a invalid and worthless. Back up your own reasoning to belittle someones opinion or don't was our time.

Obama sucks because he wants universal health care for everyone that has been proven in every country it's been done in is a disaster.
Obama sucks because he solves problems by spending more money than we have in worhtless stimulus...and still hasn't fixed anything.
Obama sucks because the guy he chose to run the IRS owed 2 years in back taxes.
Obama sucks because if you say he sucks you're labeled a racist
Obama sucks because his own office admits they controlled the media during and after the election
Obama sucks because as the economy crumbles and people are dying in the middle east he goes and tries to get the Olympics in Chicago.
Obama sucks because he's done nothing in one year but gets a friggin' Nobel peace prize?
Obama sucks because just like Bush he has no clue what he's doing, but unlike Bush the media is not skewering him as bad about it...but they should.
I can go on about this all day.



"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Re: Obama continues to delay decisions in GWOT....
Thursday, October 29, 2009 2:03 PM on j-body.org
Obama sucks was pointless. Your rant was several threads rolled onto one. Saying Obama sucks, proves nothing, and just lowbrow namecalling...hence the reproof from sndsgood. Read some of o his threads and you'll see what I'm talking about.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: Obama continues to delay decisions in GWOT....
Saturday, October 31, 2009 6:05 PM on j-body.org
Jookycola wrote:

sndsgood wrote:

wiezer walley. try putting a thought into your head and at least making a valid point. just saying someone sucks is worthless. either backup your reasoning or just dont even bother posting.


Ok on that note, how about you tell us why Obama doesn't suck then? Your reply was just a invalid and worthless. Back up your own reasoning to belittle someones opinion or don't was our time.

Obama sucks because he wants universal health care for everyone that has been proven in every country it's been done in is a disaster.
Obama sucks because he solves problems by spending more money than we have in worhtless stimulus...and still hasn't fixed anything.
Obama sucks because the guy he chose to run the IRS owed 2 years in back taxes.
Obama sucks because if you say he sucks you're labeled a racist
Obama sucks because his own office admits they controlled the media during and after the election
Obama sucks because as the economy crumbles and people are dying in the middle east he goes and tries to get the Olympics in Chicago.
Obama sucks because he's done nothing in one year but gets a friggin' Nobel peace prize?
Obama sucks because just like Bush he has no clue what he's doing, but unlike Bush the media is not skewering him as bad about it...but they should.
I can go on about this all day.




you want me to back up my reasoning for belittling him?

okay, how does someone saying obama sucks solve anything or make anything better? this is the war forum. its for debating. there is no point in debating with someone who just says you suck. it doesnt add to the topic, you don't gain any information. you dont even have anything to really debate. as for obama, i dont care for him that much. but when i do respond about him i'll give my reasons for beleiving he isnt doing the best job so someone has the ability to know my reasoning and can counter my responce. just as what you put, we could get into a solid debate on your reasons. what weizer responded with you can't.




http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Obama continues to delay decisions in GWOT....
Saturday, October 31, 2009 6:18 PM on j-body.org
Mike Demo (Civic Eater) wrote:

How many young men and women will have to die before this administration makes its mind up to actually fight in these conflicts?

Whether left right center or don't care, their is a price being paid for the apology tours, the waffling and the talking down American ideals.

Your comments on his actions as CIC are invited, here is a video to watch to see the real men and women in action while he plays basketball and tries to get the Olympics in his home town.

Marines in Iraq firefight


And some of you wonder why I accuse you of regurgitating FOX/Rush/Beck antagonistic nothingness. Jeez. This entire post is lifted straight from their scripts.

If you have to parrot someone, at least cool it off to O'Reilly. This partisan bullhockey is just stupid.





Re: Obama continues to delay decisions in GWOT....
Sunday, November 01, 2009 12:46 AM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:

We know he has been delaying for weeks now...no news here. The question that begs to be asked is "why"?

The problem isn't going to just go away, so why? Is he still "thinking it over"..."weighing all the options"???

The conspiracy-theorist in me says that he is delaying the decision until something on the domestic side happens.
Now if I could just figure out what that is....


its obvious, he and his friends are in the oil companies pockets...





Check out my build thread!

Re: Obama continues to delay decisions in GWOT....
Sunday, November 01, 2009 5:37 PM on j-body.org
RuggedZ wrote:

ScottaWhite wrote:

We know he has been delaying for weeks now...no news here. The question that begs to be asked is "why"?

The problem isn't going to just go away, so why? Is he still "thinking it over"..."weighing all the options"???

The conspiracy-theorist in me says that he is delaying the decision until something on the domestic side happens.
Now if I could just figure out what that is....


its obvious, he and his friends are in the oil companies pockets...

I thought Bush/Cheaney left the office already.


THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Obama continues to delay decisions in GWOT....
Sunday, November 01, 2009 5:47 PM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:

RuggedZ wrote:

ScottaWhite wrote:

We know he has been delaying for weeks now...no news here. The question that begs to be asked is "why"?

The problem isn't going to just go away, so why? Is he still "thinking it over"..."weighing all the options"???

The conspiracy-theorist in me says that he is delaying the decision until something on the domestic side happens.
Now if I could just figure out what that is....


its obvious, he and his friends are in the oil companies pockets...

I thought Bush/Cheaney left the office already.


common misconception. i understand your mistake, its an easy one to make.





Check out my build thread!

Re: Obama continues to delay decisions in GWOT....
Monday, November 02, 2009 2:32 PM on j-body.org
The very term "GWOT" has been put to bed. None too soon either. It wore out its welcome some time ago.




Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, November 02, 2009 2:33 PM



Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search