Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby.... - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Saturday, March 27, 2010 11:49 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood: in my opinion. it does make them terrorists. if they arent willing to help and just stand by while people are being killed thats enough reason for me to call them that.

goodwrench: did you read what i said? i said that i agree with the statement because you dont see other places laying down bombs and throwing gernades at foreigners when they drive by. oh and yeah. there are a few people around here that do invite us over to their house to drink tea and bring us food. let us shoot their personal weapons. the kurds welcome us with open arms.

and to you... why am i here? because we are trying to get their country on track. make it a better place to live. its not like we are running around killing innocent people and blowing @!#$ up for fun... besides. do you really think its my own decision to be here? hell no if i didnt have to be in iraq i wouldnt be. i would much rather be in afghanistan. oh wait, they are arabs too. weird that when we were in hiati helping out we didnt get blown up there?





Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Sunday, March 28, 2010 7:15 AM on j-body.org
To those who think everyone over there hates us and wants us out because we shouldn't be there, I'll pass along something a good friend of mine, who finished his third tour in Iraq this past August, told me. Chris, let me know if this is still the case, as things can, of course, change over time. He told me that the majority of the general public thanked the troops on a regular basis for the help they gave them, including the removal of the oppressive leadership.





Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Sunday, March 28, 2010 9:41 AM on j-body.org
yeah it is that way. we have a very large support system from people here. people walk up to us on a daily basis and ask if they can lend a hand with anything. from helping us repave air strips to walking up to us and telling us where a weapons cache is. not everyone here hates us. most everyone does not. but there is still those that do and still try to take action against us.




Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Sunday, March 28, 2010 10:56 AM on j-body.org
666 night rider (TGM) wrote:

goodwrench: did you read what i said? i said that i agree with the statement because you dont see other places laying down bombs and throwing gernades at foreigners when they drive by. oh and yeah. there are a few people around here that do invite us over to their house to drink tea and bring us food. let us shoot their personal weapons. the kurds welcome us with open arms.

and to you... why am i here? because we are trying to get their country on track. make it a better place to live. its not like we are running around killing innocent people and blowing @!#$ up for fun... besides. do you really think its my own decision to be here? hell no if i didnt have to be in iraq i wouldnt be. i would much rather be in afghanistan. oh wait, they are arabs too. weird that when we were in hiati helping out we didnt get blown up there?


And did you read what I wrote? I reiterate: You are a foreigner in their territory with combat uniform, military grade weapons, planes, vehicles and doing an invasion, what else did you think was going to happen? You (as in military) destroyed their perfectly stable country, on a lie to the folks there and here and in the process, destroyed the infrastructure and any level of enforcement; You don't see other countries "laying down bombs and throwing gernades at foreigners when they drive by because as stated before. If they actually do an invite, it's because of their fear that they have of an image that you (the military) have portrayed for the last seven years. In other words, they want to be on your (military) good side. And of course the Kurds will welcome you, that was the opposition to the Sunnis in which the Bathe party used to maltreat as the Kurds were equivalent to a gypsy or a lowlife here.
What's more if you start seeing any less violence, it is only because they know that the troop level will start to dwindle down (as they think you're leaving completely), but in reality we are NEVER leaving there totally, as once we have a war with you, we love you for life. Difference here, there will be a base like in Germany and Japan, and it will not be to keep the country stable. The only thing that will happen in this place, as it is as stable as water, is breed more extremist... and if you thought corruption was bad there, expect it to only multiply. Case in point, what happened after we left Afghanistan in the 80s and the end result today.
Lastly, to use Haiti as a comparison is ridiculous, one side you had mother nature rocking their floor, and on the other hand, you hand you had our bombs rocking their floors. One side was a rescue mission, the other was an invasion. Do I really need to go on to show why Haitians don't throw bombs at you?
And I do realise it not your fault (military) as you are only doing your jobs and follow orders from the masterminds over in DC. But save the bs as not everybody is oblivious to reality.



THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Sunday, March 28, 2010 11:16 AM on j-body.org
this... You (as in military) destroyed their perfectly stable country... is the funniest thing i have heard in a long time. thank you. i didnt even bother reading the rest of your post. g'day






Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Sunday, March 28, 2010 11:15 PM on j-body.org
It's Goodwrench....you're wasting your time. You'd have an easier time turning a hotdog into a hangglider, than to get him to see past his Matthews n' maddow induced haze. He has been brainwashed by his wingnut handlers. But don't hate the lackey....hate his masters in the education system


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Monday, March 29, 2010 9:26 AM on j-body.org
666 night rider (TGM) wrote:

yeah it is that way. we have a very large support system from people here. people walk up to us on a daily basis and ask if they can lend a hand with anything. from helping us repave air strips to walking up to us and telling us where a weapons cache is. not everyone here hates us. most everyone does not. but there is still those that do and still try to take action against us.




a diffrence of opinion then, you call them terrorist because they don't help. i prefer to call them scared.

there are always going to be people that hate you. hell you can come back to america and find allot of people that hate you im sure as well. there are still people that hate black people, gay people, straight people. millitary people, paccisfist people name a group of people and im sure you can find a group that hates them.

you can't save them all and you can't make all of them like you. you just have to help those that want it and save those you can.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Monday, March 29, 2010 9:32 AM on j-body.org
you can't save them all and you can't make all of them like you. you just have to help those that want it and save those you can.

i like that. what you said makes sense. but i dont see them as scared.




Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Monday, March 29, 2010 9:37 AM on j-body.org
666 night rider (TGM) wrote:

you can't save them all and you can't make all of them like you. you just have to help those that want it and save those you can.

i like that. what you said makes sense. but i dont see them as scared.


im sure not all of them are. but there are some that know that one day you guys will be pulling out and then they have to deal with what's left. they know the terrorists won't be leaving but you guys will. that makes them allot more willing to appease the terrorists because once the u.s. leaves the terrorists will remember who treated thm good. and who ratted on them. survival instinct. kinda like how allot of companies out there donate big money th both presidential campains, beacause one guy will win and the other wont. and they want to make sure both sides are kept happy.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Monday, March 29, 2010 12:47 PM on j-body.org
666 night rider (TGM) wrote:

this... You (as in military) destroyed their perfectly stable country... is the funniest thing i have heard in a long time. thank you. i didnt even bother reading the rest of your post. g'day

My question to you is: do you even know what country consisted of, much less, could you even pin-point it on a map before 2003?


THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Monday, March 29, 2010 1:31 PM on j-body.org
yeah it consisted of saddam mass murdering thousands of kurds daily just because they didnt share the same beliefs as him. or how about him murdering the iraqi olympic soccor team because they lost. i could keep going on but whats the point. that should be enough. and yeah i could. pretty sure i was in geography class at about that time...





Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Monday, March 29, 2010 1:38 PM on j-body.org
LOL. As if it took Hussein to be the source of that racial hatred. Iraq is a combination of regions that have no business being a "country" They HATE one another. The only reason these unfortunate people even share a "nation" is because Britain deemed it so as they dominated the region via colonialism. Hussein just continued a milennia-old fight.

Fact is, less civilians per year died under his dictatorial rule than have perished in warfare since we "saved" their nation in 2002...so ask yourself, what was really accomplished for all our hundreds of billions of dollars?

I know the real answer, even if you don't, and it AIN'T "saving the Iraqi people"





Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Monday, March 29, 2010 2:01 PM on j-body.org
^Bingo.
666 night rider (TGM) wrote:

yeah it consisted of saddam mass murdering thousands of kurds daily just because they didnt share the same beliefs as him. or how about him murdering the iraqi olympic soccor team because they lost. i could keep going on but whats the point. that should be enough. and yeah i could. pretty sure i was in geography class at about that time...

The moment you don't recognize that Iraq was stable before we went in there, speaks volumes on what you know on how the country was running. One main thing that Hussein did that the Bush dynasty didn't approve was flooding the market with oil. That caused the barrel of oil to be under $25 per barrel. Oil tycoons, did not like that; business-wise he was not really "with us." Now the world pays the consequence...literally. And since you think we did this for greater good of the "Iraqi people." Tell me about our greater good when it come to the millions of deaths that happen over in the African continent, namely in Darfur or in Rwanda, to name a couple. Lastly, being in Geography class is one thing, knowing where and what it is, is another; especially when you are in their territory shooting bullets and bombs.



THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Monday, March 29, 2010 6:50 PM on j-body.org
Hmm. I thought the Hutsis killed the Tutsis in Rwanda. In Darfur, "they who must not be named" were doing the killing. I can't recall the US machete-ing anybody over there.

.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Monday, March 29, 2010 7:18 PM on j-body.org
So, if you can't formulate an intelligent answer, just jam a bunch of unrelated sh!t into a muddled reply, and hope no one notices?





Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Monday, March 29, 2010 10:36 PM on j-body.org
im done replying to this thread. maybe you guys should come over here and see for yourself that the people here are way better off then before we came? idk i think having a first hand experience in the matter compared to all the bs you guys read will make you see what its really like.




Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Monday, March 29, 2010 10:46 PM on j-body.org
Almost correct. The people are way better off now than during the hellish years after after we bombed the @!#$ out of their essentially defenseless nation and, in doing so, inspired endless "insurgency", perhaps.

Again...take a look at annual civilian Iraqi casualties since the "pre-emptive strike" (lol, pre-empting just what exactly again?) and before. There were WAY less people dying before our leaders decided the people of Iraq would be taken to task for 9/11.

And as for you knowing from your "first hand experience"...let's take YOU to task on that. Your first hand experience also included being there before the war we unleashed on them, right? So that you'd know there is an actual difference now? No, I didn't think you were there then. Perhaps your first-hand experience isn't all that well-rounded after all. Just sayin'.





Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 1:38 AM on j-body.org
really? look who it was dying before we got here. look whos dying now. no SH*T the death number has jumped. we killed the fcuk out of thounsands of people. thats like saying look at the death toll of the military before wwII and then look at it during. hmmmm obviously its going to be higher since we are KILLING people. and yeah you know everything about me. dont be so quick to judge. maybe i was here before? how do you know i wasnt? uncles have been in desert storm. maybe we wanted to really see what it was like over here. but youre right, us giving iraq fresh water and food daily doesnt help them out at all. everything we do here kills them. women, kids, and insurgens alike. we kill all of them just for fun. you have no idea what i do over here much less the rest of the military. but hey you can think whatever you want. i know what going on. i spend 24 hours a day HERE. not behind a computer reading and thinking i know.




Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 5:07 AM on j-body.org
Chris, you're never going to get anywhere with these two fools. They will always think they know better because of something they read than people who have actual experience or first-hand knowledge of things. It doesn't matter what the subject matter is.

The irony, of course, is that they claim everyone else here is blinded and brainwashed.






Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 11:33 AM on j-body.org
figuring that one out lol. i wish i believed everything i read on the internet. wonder what they would say if they knew i had "Die Bitch" tattooed on my tigger finger in arabic?




Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 11:49 AM on j-body.org
No Chris, you weren't there before the "invasion". Had you been, you'd know that despite racial and religious struggles reaching back hundreds of years, the dictatorship in place kept the peace rather well. That's not a fact that's "internet" based. That's just fact. You may toe a party line and believe all you are told. I do not.

Saddam wasn't the first to engage in racial cleansing in that area, and he won't be the last. If you are naive enough to think that an invasion like ours that just scares the sh!t out of a population for years...that this terror will somehow teach them to "play nice" with one another, well...I'd like you to explain just how that works.

The reason we invaded Iraq was to consolidate US power in the Middle East. It sure wasn't to save a people whose death rate has SKYROCKETED since our invasion. If you have been propagandized to believe otherwise, then so be it. Smarter people know better.

Again...what has been gained for the hundreds of billions of dollars we spent on this adventure? Can you quantify the gain, and justify it versus the cost?







Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 11:56 AM on j-body.org
really so my question to you is... when and why were you in iraq before we invaded?




Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:00 PM on j-body.org
I've been in contact with native Iraqi citizens since the first Gulf War. I am sure my direct exposure to firsthand citizen accounts prior to "Shock and Awe" far outstrips yours, if yours exists at all. Additionally, as a student of world cultures, I have been privy to considerable objective data. There is life beyond the Net. I'm old enough to remember how to access it.

Ok, so I play nice. I answered your question. My question to you remains...and I've asked it several times now:

...what has been gained for the hundreds of billions of dollars we spent on this adventure? Can you quantify the gain, and justify it versus the cost?




Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:07 PM on j-body.org
did i ever say this was worth coming over here for? and you f*cking saying "worth the billions of dollars" really pisses me off. F*CK the billions of dollars. how about the lives lost instead? no it wasnt worth coming over here. it wasnt worth the lives lost. i dont care about the money it costs. but the final conclusion is we DID help. believe it or not we did. the billions that we spent over here MOSTLY went to the troops. not to mention water purification, building irrigation ditches for farm land, antibiotics, etc. and dont even try to say we havent done that because i have personally helped with each and every one of those things. so if thats not helping... idk what is




Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:15 PM on j-body.org
How did we help? By rebuilding what we destroyed or caused to be destroyed by the insurgency our invasion created? Would it not have been way easier just to not go fcuk it all up in the first place?

The question remains...when it's all said and done, what was gained, and was it worth the cost in lives (theirs and ours), injuries (theirs and ours) and money?

Well, to quote Fearless Leader: "You're either with us or against us." So, since you say it wasn't worth coming over there for, you are not in favor of the Iraq war then?





Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search