Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign? - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Friday, December 11, 2009 12:52 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:

I didn't SAY homosexuality was deviant.
You didn't need to. Your reaction to all of this, and the biased boat you jumped into, said it for you. Jennings is the focus of a Gay Witchhunt. Whether you can admit it or not, that's why he's being persecuted.

ScottaWhite wrote:

If the organization just said stuff like, "here is what you do if you are harassed, how to break the news to parents....where to get counseling for stress etc.... Then great. Just because someone wants to have sex with someone of their own gender doesn't give anyone the right to beat them up, or deny them employment (outside of private clubs, which set their own membership requirements...which has been settled already by us supreme court)

The organization does just that. You may really wish to bone up on their activities (pardon the pun!); you'll keep shooting yourself in the uninformed foot if you don't



Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, December 11, 2009 12:52 PM




Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Friday, December 11, 2009 2:54 PM on j-body.org
RuggedZ wrote:

teaching safe sex, and teaching kids how to fist are two completely different subjects. your counter-point is null and void.
OHV notec wrote:

Both programs are just as ridiculous as the other.
Unless you're arguing abstinance-only education IS teaching safe sex, in which case...




fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Friday, December 11, 2009 3:52 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:

And yes, I believe homosexuality is a chosen/ or influenced lifestyle.

There we have it. You can only regard homosexuality as an aberration, so you can never objectively discuss matters involving homosexuals.





Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Friday, December 11, 2009 3:53 PM on j-body.org
While this doesn't cover the exact topic of the OP's story, it does talk about Jennings as a person and offer a counterpoint to some of the things said about him. I don't know how reliable this site is so I'll see what you guys say about it.

Jennings counterpoint


THE .ORG IS MY KITCHEN!

Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Friday, December 11, 2009 11:29 PM on j-body.org
The point of the thread WAS and is about the lines he and his group crossed. You can have an entire portfolio of good deeds washed down the drain because of one lapse in judgement, or as in this case, his blatant arrogance that he could do/say whatever he wanted to.

We see this stuff I. Politics all the time, where your bad behavior ruins your career. Spitzer, Craig, etc. Remember former surgeon general Jocelyn Elder? Remember why she got canned?


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Friday, December 11, 2009 11:48 PM on j-body.org
Sorry, dude. His alleged "bad behavior" didn't happen. You've again been spoon-fed bullsh!t. Man, I'd think you'd get tired of the way it tastes by now.





Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Saturday, December 12, 2009 1:15 AM on j-body.org
Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Saturday, December 12, 2009 6:57 AM on j-body.org
It seems that bills point is, that since Jennings himself, didn't himself, actually write the pamphlets and place them into the hands of minors...

Because Jennings himself didn't himself demonstrate or discuss fisting/ pissing/ sucking dick....

Because it was done by employees and workshop leaders at a conference he hosted...

Now bill says the stuff never happened. Which isnit bill? Did the workshops emerge out of the minds of homophobic hatemongers, or are you granting Jennings blanket plausible deniability?


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Saturday, December 12, 2009 12:53 PM on j-body.org
RuggedZ wrote:

prove it bitch

hahaha. I love you!

You guys are just way to easy to push over the edge anymore. I need to give you a break for awhile. I mean that in the nicest way




Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Saturday, December 12, 2009 1:02 PM on j-body.org
Guys, really...I don't think I can have a reasonable discussion about Jennings with homophobes. I want you to understand, saying that about you is not meant as a personal attack. However, I can see undercurrents of how passionate you are about some of your deeply held beliefs regarding sexuality, and I am not about to try to counter that.

You are 100% entitled to your beliefs about homosexuality. I may not agree with you, but that's not the point here.

The way I see it, the biased reporting you've been provided (and oh, it is SO biased, facts aside) has achieved exactly what its creators desired: it pushed your buttons about sexuality hard enough that it immediately made you see Jennings as a demon. Mission accomplished, manipulation of your politics by way of your homophobia neatly achieved.

My prediction is that Jennings will keep his position, because the things he's been "accused" of are trumped up, blown up, exaggerated and incorrectly attributed to such a large degree as to have lost much of their credibility. Non-gayhaters, a growing segment of the population, are able to see past such tabloidism.








Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Saturday, December 12, 2009 10:21 PM on j-body.org
"facts aside". Nothing more needs to be said about you Bill.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Saturday, December 12, 2009 10:34 PM on j-body.org
Ah, does this mean you are about to do me the ultimate favor, and not say anything more?





Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Sunday, December 13, 2009 7:36 AM on j-body.org
Moderate Voice of the People wrote:

Guys, really...I don't think I can have a reasonable discussion about Jennings with homophobes.
Once again, arrogance and assumptive labeling. Just because someone has said they don't believe homosexuality is genetic doesn't mean they're a homophobe. It means they believe people make the choice, or develop the preference.

Bill, if and when you ever realise how often you do this, maybe you'll re-examine the thought process you use during your debates, and start having more of the open mind you accuse everyone else of lacking.







Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Sunday, December 13, 2009 8:15 AM on j-body.org
Having read through the whole post I agree with Shaune. The only arguments that you have provided are ones based off of the ideal I am right you have to go along with it. You have tagged everyone who doesn't have the same belief in homosexuality to be a homophobe.

Please follow your own rules why don't you not take the left wing line. And since I asked you to follow your rules I will follow mine I demand the truth, and I demand it from you please show me the websites that prove Jennings innocence in the whole deal. Lead by example not by given line.



I accidentally the SHIFT LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!



The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig
Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Sunday, December 13, 2009 8:24 AM on j-body.org
What a great site!! I think I'll go to it to obtain all my political information!!








-Markus
2002 Yellow Cavalier LS Sport
Check it out! --> Flickr

Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Sunday, December 13, 2009 8:27 AM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:

I didn't SAY homosexuality was deviant. Pissing on your sex partner, and stuff like that is. And yes, I believe homosexuality is a chosen/ or influenced lifestyle. And don't tell me its genetic, unless there is a universally proven gene, such as the cystic fybrosis gene. Trends, and teary eyed testimonials ("somehow I always knew, even as a little girl...}.

If the organization just said stuff like, "here is what you do if you are harassed, how to break the news to parents....where to get counseling for stress etc.... Then great. Just because someone wants to have sex with someone of their own gender doesn't give anyone the right to beat them up, or deny them employment (outside of private clubs, which set their own membership requirements...which has been settled already by us supreme court)

The guy is a homosexual activist. Not just demanding acceptance, but trying force others to believe its just as wholesome as mom and apple pie.


Can I pee in your butt? Where are you from, Alaska?


-Markus
2002 Yellow Cavalier LS Sport
Check it out! --> Flickr

Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Sunday, December 13, 2009 3:05 PM on j-body.org
Misinformation Peddler wrote:

Moderate Voice of the People wrote:

Guys, really...I don't think I can have a reasonable discussion about Jennings with homophobes.
Once again, arrogance and assumptive labeling. Just because someone has said they don't believe homosexuality is genetic doesn't mean they're a homophobe. It means they believe people make the choice, or develop the preference.

Bill, if and when you ever realise how often you do this, maybe you'll re-examine the thought process you use during your debates, and start having more of the open mind you accuse everyone else of lacking.

Ah. Again you center on me, and avoid the point at hand. It may work for your obviously damaged self-esteem, but it's funny to watch, and the more you do it. the more evident your personal vendetta becomes

You really think calling out someone's apparent homophobia is arrogant? Presumptive maybe, but I feel it's a valid presumption based on the reactions I've seen here.

Debate is also about finding weak spots and exploiting them. My approach fits that definition.





Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Sunday, December 13, 2009 4:57 PM on j-body.org
Actually Bill he wasn't really centering so much on you but on your side of the debate and your points. However symantically yes that would be focusing on you in one way or another. Yet his reason for doing so is due to your desire to not actually back your perspectives with facts simply statements made by yourself.


So this doesn't center on you too much I will ask again for the truth and facts as you told us to demand.


I accidentally the SHIFT LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!



The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig
Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Sunday, December 13, 2009 5:30 PM on j-body.org
Moderate Voice of the People wrote:

Ah. Again you center on me, and avoid the point at hand. It may work for your obviously damaged self-esteem, but it's funny to watch, and the more you do it. the more evident your personal vendetta becomes

You really think calling out someone's apparent homophobia is arrogant? Presumptive maybe, but I feel it's a valid presumption based on the reactions I've seen here.

Debate is also about finding weak spots and exploiting them. My approach fits that definition.
Your notion that I have a vendetta may give you the personal satisfaction of thinking you have been able to harm me in some odd way, but it's all in your head. I merely point out that you have the constant need to assert your self-percieved superior intelligence by attempting to belittle anyone who disagrees with you. To take your own words, I'm simply exploiting a weak spot.

And it's not calling someone a homophobe that's arrogant, it's the condescending statement that you obviously can't have a resonable discussion with people based on your misperception or twisting of their beliefs. But carry on.







Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Sunday, December 13, 2009 5:51 PM on j-body.org
Misinformation Peddler wrote:

Moderate Voice of the People wrote:

Ah. Again you center on me, and avoid the point at hand. It may work for your obviously damaged self-esteem, but it's funny to watch, and the more you do it. the more evident your personal vendetta becomes

You really think calling out someone's apparent homophobia is arrogant? Presumptive maybe, but I feel it's a valid presumption based on the reactions I've seen here.

Debate is also about finding weak spots and exploiting them. My approach fits that definition.
And it's not calling someone a homophobe that's arrogant, it's the condescending statement that you obviously can't have a resonable discussion with people based on your misperception or twisting of their beliefs. But carry on.

Call it condescending if you will (I mean, as you must) but it was a sincere way for me to back out of arguing about Jennings' qualifications for the post with folks I just don't think can look past their apparent discomfort with his lifestyle. It would devolve quickly into a slogging mire. I'm actually asking to take a pass on that one.




Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Sunday, December 13, 2009 6:00 PM on j-body.org
M-1 Erma Jean wrote:

Actually Bill he wasn't really centering so much on you but on your side of the debate and your points. However symantically yes that would be focusing on you in one way or another. Yet his reason for doing so is due to your desire to not actually back your perspectives with facts simply statements made by yourself.

So this doesn't center on you too much I will ask again for the truth and facts as you told us to demand.

Hokay. Let's start with Truth:

Truth is, this series of "articles" written by Ken Hoff is presented in a childish, salacious, tabloidal fashion. "Fistgate"? Come on, lol. You can't tell me that is your preferred method of news delivery. Or can you...? Shat like this is designed to rev up the base instincts of the LOWEST form of denominator, and if it makes you get up and yell Hurray, fcuk that assreaming queer!...then I am truly sorry.

As such, any facts that MAY actually reside within such a story are quickly rendered moot by the fact that most intelligent folks without homophobic or liberalphobic tendencies would not even stop to read it because of its "Maury Povich" style of presentation.

Truth.

facts to come...







Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Sunday, December 13, 2009 6:50 PM on j-body.org
congratulations for once again skating around anything relevant and attacking the source. thats what you're best at, so no one is really surprised.





Check out my build thread!

Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Sunday, December 13, 2009 6:54 PM on j-body.org
Facts

So. Let's take Ken Hoft's entire "FISTGATE" (lol!) series (or should I say "smearies!") of articles and find the "facts". To those who've not encountered biggovernment.com before, just think Rightwing National Enquirer when you read these links, and you'll get in the spirit:

Jennings Conference Promoted Dangerous ‘Fisting’

We'll take it from the top. The title infers strongly that the conference in question was held by, or headed by, Jennings. But...He was not present. Ah, but the righties will argue...it was employees of the organization he heads, so he's GUILTY! Well, I suppose if we use that line of logic, Lt. Gen. Robert Cone, who heads Fort Hood, is responsible for the multiple shootings that occurred there. What, you say he can't be expected to take responsibility for everything anyone does under his command? Exactly.

I've also read passages from the "shocking" books allegedly attributed to GLSEN reading lists. Meh. If it was straight sex, you'd all be giggling instead. The fact that it involves gay sex sets your homophobia meter on STUN. I've seen material just as dirty pushed on kids by straight sources.



P.S.: After seeing Mr Hoft's photo, all I can say is this...if I was walking at night in a bad neighborhood, and saw him coming my way...I'd cross the street. Creepy!




Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, December 13, 2009 6:56 PM



Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Sunday, December 13, 2009 7:19 PM on j-body.org
Moderate Voice of the People wrote:

We'll take it from the top. The title infers strongly that the conference in question was held by, or headed by, Jennings. But...He was not present. Ah, but the righties will argue...it was employees of the organization he heads, so he's GUILTY! Well, I suppose if we use that line of logic, Lt. Gen. Robert Cone, who heads Fort Hood, is responsible for the multiple shootings that occurred there. What, you say he can't be expected to take responsibility for everything anyone does under his command? Exactly


you're wrong on this one bill. he was the keynote speaker at the event. here's a photo of him at the conference, just for your own reference:




and it's not just biggovernment.com calling the scandal "fistgate," it's all over the web, and it all relates to jennings. nice try on pinning that one to the source in question.






Check out my build thread!

Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Sunday, December 13, 2009 7:20 PM on j-body.org
Facts.

Let's examine this one in a more un-witch-hunty light.

Jennings Conference Distributes ‘Fisting’ Kits

OK. What the rightoric fails to bring up is that Fisting does not always involve a Fist. They also conveniently leave out that the intention behind encouraging non-penis-penetration sexual activity is to promote safer forms of sexual activity. Abstinence from penetration is key to help reduce the spread of disease.

Back to gay safe sex. Better stop reading now if frank discussion of alternative lifestyles makes you want to light a torch and form a mob! As mentioned above, Fisting is not always about a fist. It's really more about fingers. Fisting is how gay men and women get down if they aren't having penetration sex.

Let me ask you good straight men: when you were in high school, did your fingers ever end up in the orifices of your female acquaintances? Perhaps even THAT one back there? Ah, but that's OK, 'cause it's not that GAY sh!t, right?

In abstinence and disease prevention training, were you not provided with information on alternative forms of contact? Even condoms? Would that not constitute a Fornication Kit?

Why is it OK for straight kids to get help to avoid disease, but not Gay kids?

I'd like to add...the way the author of this "article" places Kevin Jennings' name in EVERY reference to GLSEN or its conferences is just plain infantile, and offends my intelligence. If one has to try that hard, one is probably compensating for weak material...or one has given up literary grace and writing skill to be a propagandist.






Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search