Finding Bill Hahn's True Beliefs - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Finding Bill Hahn's True Beliefs
Sunday, December 13, 2009 5:10 PM on j-body.org
As asked before lets find out Bill Hahn's beliefs and see if they actually lead to a moderate American Citizen.

I should think Some basic rules ie guidelines should be set up as to keep the thread headed in a linear path. So use of current or past events and hypotheticals are allowed however should not be a focal point the reason and decision made for or from the situation should be discussed and that way the thread shall be easier to follow. A true explanation and attempt of understanding should be taken on by both sides.

Now this is where you can say to me you are centering on me. haha

However I not only wish to center on you in the idea that I am annoyed, dead set to prove you wrong or to attack you any other way that I wish to hold all participants of the thread to as well. I would like to see your true reasoning and thought process and ideals.

So where to begin?

What do you believe to be the liberties that every human/American should not be denied of?

I accidentally the SHIFT LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig

Re: Finding Bill Hahn's True Beliefs
Sunday, December 13, 2009 5:59 PM on j-body.org
I have a feeling this thread will be locked quickly. I haven't read the rules in a long time, but I don't think you can create a thread about another member. It's ok to pursue this line of questioning in an existing thread, on a rabbit trail, but not here.

Nothing against you M-1 Erma Jean. I encourage others to not participate

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: Finding Bill Hahn's True Beliefs
Sunday, December 13, 2009 6:01 PM on j-body.org
Dammit Scott! I was just about to post too...

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search