Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign? - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Why Hasnt This Putrid Pervert Been Forced To Resign?
Sunday, December 13, 2009 7:26 PM on j-body.org
RuggedZ wrote:
Moderate Voice of the People wrote:We'll take it from the top. The title infers strongly that the conference in question was held by, or headed by, Jennings. But...He was not present. Ah, but the righties will argue...it was employees of the organization he heads, so he's GUILTY! Well, I suppose if we use that line of logic, Lt. Gen. Robert Cone, who heads Fort Hood, is responsible for the multiple shootings that occurred there. What, you say he can't be expected to take responsibility for everything anyone does under his command? Exactly

you're wrong on this one bill. he was the keynote speaker at the event. here's a photo of him at the conference, just for your own reference:

and it's not just biggovernment.com calling the scandal "fistgate," it's all over the web, and it all relates to jennings. nice try on pinning that one to the source in question.
Admittedly, my wording was awkward. I meant to infer he was not present at the workshop where the alleged "decency infractions" took place. Oh, and by the way...Lt. Gen. Robert Cone was at Fort Hood that day of the shooting too.

Fistgate. LOL! While biggovernment.com certainly needs no introduction from me or anyone else for its severe bias to be evident, the very term 'Fistgate" just adds high-school hilarity to an actually serious subject. It's lame. I didn't say they coined it. The fact that it was used by others too is just as lame. At its core, it's just button-pushing locker-room silliness.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edited Monday, December 14, 2009 12:33 PM

Sunday, December 13, 2009 7:31 PM on j-body.org
Moderate Voice of the People wrote:Facts.

Let's examine this one in a more un-witch-hunty light.

Jennings Conference Distributes ‘Fisting’ Kits

OK. What the rightoric fails to bring up is that Fisting does not always involve a Fist. They also conveniently leave out that the intention behind encouraging non-penis-penetration sexual activity is to promote safer forms of sexual activity. Abstinence from penetration is key to help reduce the spread of disease.

Back to gay safe sex. Better stop reading now if frank discussion of alternative lifestyles makes you want to light a torch and form a mob! As mentioned above, Fisting is not always about a fist. It's really more about fingers. Fisting is how gay men and women get down if they aren't having penetration sex.

Let me ask you good straight men: when you were in high school, did your fingers ever end up in the orifices of your female acquaintances? Perhaps even THAT one back there? Ah, but that's OK, 'cause it's not that GAY sh!t, right?

In abstinence and disease prevention training, were you not provided with information on alternative forms of contact? Even condoms? Would that not constitute a Fornication Kit?

Why is it OK for straight kids to get help to avoid disease, but not Gay kids?

I'd like to add...the way the author of this "article" places Kevin Jennings' name in EVERY reference to GLSEN or its conferences is just plain infantile, and offends my intelligence. If one has to try that hard, one is probably compensating for weak material...or one has given up literary grace and writing skill to be a propagandist.

please, stop trying to moralize his actions. it really gets old. how in your right mind can you agree that providing literature about fisting/penetration/whatever is ok?

and i dont know where the @!#$ you grew up, but in iowa they don't give out "fornication kits," pass out literature on fisting/penetration, or any of that @!#$.

Check out my build thread!

Sunday, December 13, 2009 7:40 PM on j-body.org
I'm not moralizing his actions. I am presenting the side of the story you've not been exposed to, nor took time to think about on your own. I do indeed think it's a good idea to teach gay kids how to avoid AIDS. I will admit the couselors in this case crossed a line, but the portrayal of it as pure evil is just over the top. Their intentions were good, their execution was not so good. It's far from an indictment of the foundation's leader. If homosexuality and frank discussion of it offends you, I can't help that.

Oh, I assure you Fornication Kits (condoms and information on how to avoid penetration sex and the resultant diseases) were available in your Iowa schools. It's a federal mandate. You just didn't take the right classes

Sunday, December 13, 2009 7:50 PM on j-body.org
Now...this one is amazing. The very title is leading, AND misleading:

Obama's Safe Schoools Czar's Black Book for Kids

LOL, now Hoft also squeezes in that little jab at Obama too. This guy's a nut.

This one's so easy, a Gay Kid could do it...GLSEN did not even DISTRIBUTE these gay-guides. They did not even BRING them. They were inappropriately given to the young ones by an OUTREACH WORKER from Fenway Community Health's Peer Listening Line.

Yep. Not GLSEN. Not Jennings. And certainly not Obama, lol...

Funny. Hoft's vile, character-smashing diatribe managed to just leave that little snippet of info out. I suppose it didn't support his crusade...

Sunday, December 13, 2009 7:56 PM on j-body.org
This one is a bit harder to track down objective info on:

Gay Bar Guides

However, even the very title is a lie...Jennings himself did not pass out these guides, lol! But a desperate, enraged author will use any device to make a point, even a lie. Hoft seems to be foaming at the mouth as he writes this stuff, so it comes as no surprise he'd stoop to outright lying to make his "points",

As I can't find anything of note to counter this one, all I can say is...based on the other "articles" in this smearies, I'd be willing to wager there's also more to this one than meets the eye.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, December 13, 2009 7:59 PM

Sunday, December 13, 2009 7:59 PM on j-body.org
Moderate Voice of the People wrote:I'm not moralizing his actions. I am presenting the side of the story you've not been exposed to, nor took time to think about on your own. I do indeed think it's a good idea to teach gay kids how to avoid AIDS. I will admit the couselors in this case crossed a line, but the portrayal of it as pure evil is just over the top. Their intentions were good, their execution was not so good. It's far from an indictment of the foundation's leader. If homosexuality and frank discussion of it offends you, I can't help that.

Oh, I assure you Fornication Kits (condoms and information on how to avoid penetration sex and the resultant diseases) were available in your Iowa schools. It's a federal mandate. You just didn't take the right classes

nope, i went to a small school in iowa, class of about 45 kids. there was one science class available to us until our senior year, when we could attend advanced bio or physics. there was no sex ed class, it was covered in the reproductive section of bio. there were no discussions of fisting, rimming, pissing, etc. no condoms were given out, and no literature was given out either.

Check out my build thread!

Sunday, December 13, 2009 8:08 PM on j-body.org
This one's just weird:

Youth Fisting Instructor Claims Jenning Knew About Class Content In Advance

SO. Let's get that headline right first. Hoft by now has spent five "articles" demeaning the very existence of fisting, and demonizing anyone who's even mentioned it as a form of safe sex for gays. Then, he turns around and uses one of the very people he despises as a source. Hahaha...LOSER! Hoft may well be one of the worst I've seen in this breed of right-wing junk peddlers.

This "article" goes on to blather on about everyone BUT Jennings...it's almost irrelevant to a discussion about him. Ah, but we do allegedly have that hearsay about Jennings knowing in advance...and from such a dependable source (sarcasm!)...one who teaches fisting.

Wow. A whole page of rabble-rousing just to make that one weak point. By now, this "smearies" is beginning to repeat itself so often, it's clear the dude ran out of material a while ago. But he'll keep on typing...

Sunday, December 13, 2009 8:16 PM on j-body.org
In continually regurgitating the same things, but somehow feeling justified to call the resultant drek a "series", Hoft quotes the person he most loves to quote (himself) in this one:

Obama's Safe Schools Czars Teen Conference pushed Anal Sex in Parks with Strangers

As shown earlier, neither Jennings nor the GLSEN provided the "little black books". It was the Fenway outreach worker, unafflilated with Jennings or GLSEN. This article is therefore a complete waste of bandwidth.

=================================

Mmm. Great "smearies". Thanks for bringing this piece of character-assassinating literary trash to my attention...this was a blast!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search