what's wrong with you all - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
what's wrong with you all
Monday, December 14, 2009 5:30 AM on j-body.org

Here's my question, You people are all americans, You bitch on here about this @!#$ how bout you make it effin count and do it do your state rep or your congressman, theres a way to get this country back and it's not by seperating yourselfs from politicians it's by taking it back by force, I just got back from afghanistan, How do you think it makes me feel to see a war torn country better off than my own AMERICAN PEOPLE. Seriously knock this @!#$ off and fight for our country. Your all afraid to go in the mil so fight on the present day battleground that's being taken away from us.

Please and Thank you,

SSGT USAR

ps. I didn't mean that please and thank you, band together and fight people.

THEY ALWAYS TOLD US, ATTENTION TO DETAIL, TEAMWORK IS KEY.

WELL GUESS WHAT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THAT GUY IN THE BIG SEAT IS DOING, AND HELP EACHOTHER CONTROL WHAT HE DOES. ONE MAN CAN'T FIGHT CITY HALL BUT 51% OF OUR POPULATION CAN.

HERES A STAT FOR YOU, LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF PEOPLE JOIN THE MILITARY. HOW BOUT YOU MAKE 51% OF THE PEOPLE SUPPORTING US. MAKE OUR COUNTRY A PROUD PLACE FOR US TO COME HOME TO AND TO BE PROUD OF DEFENDING, AT TIMES GIVING THE ULTIMATE SACRAFICE. PM ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TALK.

Re: what's wrong with you all
Monday, December 14, 2009 6:35 AM on j-body.org

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Monday, December 14, 2009 8:37 AM on j-body.org
inb4ugeturn00bassknockedout

Check out my build thread!

Monday, December 14, 2009 9:19 AM on j-body.org
I think this is a pseudomember

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Monday, December 14, 2009 9:38 AM on j-body.org
Taetsch. You have a brother named Jon Li?

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Monday, December 14, 2009 1:00 PM on j-body.org

does not compute

Monday, December 14, 2009 1:04 PM on j-body.org
No.

But I see where he is coming from.

what do you think the people back in 76 would think of us.....

lots of firewood... just needs a spark, ya know?

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Monday, December 14, 2009 4:42 PM on j-body.org
Jon Li wrote:You bitch on here about this @!#$ how bout you make it effin count and do it do your state rep or your congressman. Seriously knock this @!#$ off and fight for our country.
Just so you know, many of us do get involved, and write, call, or visit the people in power. This is a forum where people discuss their ideas. We all happen to be here for the cars originally, but enjoy spending time debating on politics.

Jon Li wrote:Your all afraid to go in the mil so fight on the present day battleground that's being taken away from us.
I have nothing but respect for anyone in the military, so if you have truly served, thank you. However, you can take your presumptuous bullsh!t with you, and don't let the door hit you in the ass. You haven't got a clue who you are talking to, so don't sign up and come here acting like you're talking to a bunch of wetbacks.

My gut instinct is that you're simply a forum troll, but if not, the statement still stands. Have a nice day.

Monday, December 14, 2009 4:50 PM on j-body.org
^ said it best

Monday, December 14, 2009 5:09 PM on j-body.org
IF that guy is truely a staff sergeant in the US ARMY reserves comments like that make everyone in the military look like a bunch of retards. Never in my life would i expect a senior NCO to come on a website and act like that. Its a disgrace to the uniform and the NCO corp. I understand where the guy is coming from but it all could of been done in a better way. Im pretty sure most of us will or have contacted or reps in the government and voiced our concerns about whats happening. Its up to the reps to decide whether they do something or not. The majority of politicians, I think, are only to look out for themselves and only better themeselves in the government.

As far as everyone here being afraid to join the armed forces is a bunch of crap. I joined shortly after 9/11 as well as many other people. People that havent joined the military either have problems that either prevent them from doing so or have no desire to do so. Please dont confuse that with being afraid. I think people that are not in the military can do just as much good here for our country as any soldier can deployed overseas.
Monday, December 14, 2009 6:41 PM on j-body.org
My gut tells me, he is a current member using a separate account just to start crap. Possibly using his mobile phone or library account, so the IP's don't flag him as a double-dipper. He gets to start trouble, then log on separate account a fan flames....but again, just my gut.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Monday, December 14, 2009 6:45 PM on j-body.org
Come on, J03Y, come clean.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 1:46 AM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:My gut tells me, he is a current member using a separate account just to start crap. Possibly using his mobile phone or library account, so the IP's don't flag him as a double-dipper. He gets to start trouble, then log on separate account a fan flames....but again, just my gut.

that was my first guess too... and you're not very far off. i'll leave it at that for now, until it's all sorted out. kthanxbye.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search