Insanity or right-wing terrorism: What's the difference? - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Insanity or Quick saying "Fail" in every thread: What's the difference?
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 5:37 AM on j-body.org
LMAO. Wow Bill, it only took you 6 days to come back with such an original jab. Good for you.

Jason, the difference is that Bill thinks everyone to the right of him at all is an extremist, right-winger, right wingnut, or whatever his choice of wording at any given moment is, and when he sees a chance to smear the whole conservative movement, and blame them for the "extreme rhetoric' as the cause for some screwball doing something stupid, he just can't help himself but jump in here and post up a story about it, and try to make that person seem like the textbook example of why "the right" needs to STFU.








Re: Insanity or Quick saying "Fail" in every thread: What's the difference?
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 6:25 AM on j-body.org
And that's turning a frown upside down....

But correct.

Ill go on with my "hating" and what ever the hell else he said I do.

that gets a big'ol

WhatEverDude!

Chris


"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: Insanity or Quick saying "Fail" in every thread: What's the difference?
Thursday, March 18, 2010 2:28 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:

but if your a nut, shouldnt that kind of nullify what side your on? a nut is a nut no matter what he does or what he says.

If only the Right could be that lucky. Now that they've got so many rabid nutjobs both armed to the teeth and revved up to foaming-at-mouth stage, all we have to do is sit back and watch the fireworks as the Right becomes even more associated with violence (not that it wasn't already the party of "shoot first, decide whether to even give a fcuk later").

I predict the next few years will be one helluva show, and thet we've only seen the very beginning so far. Where's the popcorn?





Re: Insanity or Quick saying "Fail" in every thread: What's the difference?
Thursday, March 18, 2010 7:13 PM on j-body.org
Thank you for once again showing your blatant inability to understand that a few nut jobs do not represent a whole groups views.


Amazingly most of the " armed to the teeth" and " shoot first, decide whether to even give a fcuk later" people around where I live are intercity people, and if I use your gereneralisation (sp) that would make them lefties. Of course most of those that are arrested for such behavior have rather lengthy histories of said behavior and really dont give a @!#$ (see that, I stayed within the rules by not bypassing the language filter) about any laws preventing such activities. The left side likes to enact all these laws to prevent the behavior that you claim the right side is all about, yet the vast majority of those breaking those laws (at least in the area I live in) are demographicly (sp) know for supporting the left anyways. SO by using your assumptions that would make the left a bunch of violent criminals that steal, murder, use/sell drugs, assault, and just be useless to the general public all together.

See you lumping a whole group in with a few lowlifes is idiotic?



Re: Insanity or Quick saying "Fail" in every thread: What's the difference?
Thursday, March 18, 2010 7:53 PM on j-body.org
Justify and rationalize however you feel you must to avoid that which is apparent to so many. You're only fooling yourself. If all you can do is bring up the least politically involved humans in the nation (inner city thugs) to bolster this "argument", then you truly lack anything of substance to say.

The events so far have been what I expected, and the events to come should be no different. Now, if you can tell me why there would or should be a difference, I'm all ears. I see nothing so far to make me change my mind.





Re: Insanity or Quick saying "Fail" in every thread: What's the difference?
Thursday, March 18, 2010 8:05 PM on j-body.org
Like it or not, Like most of the left, you think you know what is right for everyone else, and will push you way on us.. AKA health care that what, 75% DON'T WANT?
Its that clean cut.

Buy you (they) know best....

Right?

I'm glad our Fore Fathers did not think that way, and where a "little brash"

Chris




"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: Insanity or Quick saying "Fail" in every thread: What's the difference?
Thursday, March 18, 2010 8:24 PM on j-body.org
I'm no leftie You have not been paying attention!





Re: Insanity or Quick saying "Fail" in every thread: What's the difference?
Friday, March 19, 2010 4:44 AM on j-body.org
right wingers have been armed to the teeth for years, that really hasn't changed any. im sure you will have a few more nuts come out then it will dissapear like it normally does.


but mtdr774 does make a valid point. you pointing out a few wacked out people with hard right tendancies is no diffrent then saying, look at all the thugs shooting each other in the streets, likely leaning hard left.

again, nuts are nuts. are we going to start saying all males are nuts because the last guy to fly his plane into the building was a male? heck, dont push this too much or we'll have to compare you to scott and his MOST muslims are terrorist theory lol.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Insanity or Quick saying "Fail" in every thread: What's the difference?
Friday, March 19, 2010 9:54 AM on j-body.org
Nah, thugs in the street do not make 'political statements'. It's a 100% UN-valid comparison.

Loose right-wingnuts are a real problem now that the internet and FOX have been pushing their buttons so long and so hard. More and more are going to dive off the edge. As numerous as these insane, violent people freaking out have already been as of late, what we've seen so far is just a trickle.

What's comically tragic is that as they continue to be revved up by their leaders, they become closer and closer to the Arab suicide bombers they so detest. It's the EXACT same thing, except instead of Mullahs driving Muslims to suicidal violence, it's Rush and Glenn driving 'militiamen' to the same insane fervor, with the same violent results.

Quik, are you listening? This is my OTHER prediciton!





Re: Insanity or Quick saying "Fail" in every thread: What's the difference?
Friday, March 19, 2010 11:21 AM on j-body.org
LOL. You might as well go ahead and fail two-for-two. Want to make another one and get a fail trifecta?





Re: Insanity or Quick saying "Fail" in every thread: What's the difference?
Friday, March 19, 2010 11:25 AM on j-body.org
Quik: don't make me quote every post you've made with the word FAIL in it lately. You look silly enough already

Everyone else (since Quik would rather whine than participate): My prediction stands. Who wants to discuss the substantive facts to either support it, or refute it?






Re: BHJ loves to fail
Friday, March 19, 2010 5:52 PM on j-body.org
When you stop failing, I'll stop pointing it out. Fair enough?






Re: Quik loves to scream "fail"
Friday, March 19, 2010 6:51 PM on j-body.org
I so want to do it. You've said FAIL to everything and everyone for weeks.

Better get editing before I get quoting!




Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, March 19, 2010 6:55 PM



Re: Quik loves to scream "fail"
Friday, March 19, 2010 8:30 PM on j-body.org
heck, dont push this too much or we'll have to compare you to scott and his MOST muslims are terrorist theory lol.


or you could believe Scotts real point, that most terrorists are muslims. Two completely different concepts, of which you seem to be willingly ignorant of knowing the difference.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: Quik loves to scream FAIL
Friday, March 19, 2010 8:40 PM on j-body.org
I don't know about all that; staying out of that lame tangent. I do know that more terrorists may well be Muslim now, but if the Right Wing Mullahs keep doing their damage on unstable ultracon headcases, the Islamics could have some real competition. Time will tell, I suppose. I don't wish the Arabs to have such competition, but "a well-armed militia" even partially composed of unhinged, programmed and angry wingnuts could be an amazing way to catch up to them in pure carnage.




Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, March 20, 2010 2:10 AM



Re: Quik loves to scream "fail"
Saturday, March 20, 2010 5:17 PM on j-body.org
.......Thread Destroyer....... wrote:

I so want to do it. You've said FAIL to everything and everyone for weeks.

Better get editing before I get quoting!
LOL. Go ahead and waste your time. I have always used that statement, including plenty of pictures, like this one of your keyboard:



Like I said, when you stop failing, I'll stop pointing it out.






Re: Quik loves to scream "fail"
Saturday, March 20, 2010 5:39 PM on j-body.org
Bill, shut the fu ck up.

really.


Chris


"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: Quik loves to scream "fail"
Saturday, March 20, 2010 10:20 PM on j-body.org
Chris, concentrate real hard and grow a brain cell.

really.

Bill





Re: Quik loves to scream FAIL...a lot!
Saturday, March 20, 2010 11:09 PM on j-body.org
How do I FAIL thee...let me count the ways:

Quiklilcav wrote:

I think there needs to be just a little more fail in this thread. Wow.

Quiklilcav wrote:

Um, yeah, FAIL.

Misinformation Peddler wrote:

More fail. I didn't accuse Stack of anything

Misinformation Peddler wrote:

LOL. You might as well go ahead and fail two-for-two. Want to make another one and get a fail trifecta?

Misinformation Peddler wrote:

When you stop failing, I'll stop pointing it out. Fair enough?

Misinformation Peddler wrote:

Like I said, when you stop failing, I'll stop pointing it out.


That's just recently. You would be well served by thinking of something, ANYTHING to add to threads, for just yelling FAIL instead....isn't making you look any brighter.






Re: Quik loves to scream FAIL...a lot!
Sunday, March 21, 2010 7:11 AM on j-body.org
Just because you ignore any substance I post, and respond to it with name calling, doesn't mean there isn't any. You've just got your panties in a bunch that I point out your inability to have a substantive debate without the first-grade name calling and insults. It obviously also rubs your fur the wrong way when I post that word in your threads, but hey, when you have threads that do nothing but show your idiocy, what do you expect?





Re: Quik loves to scream FAIL...a lot!
Sunday, March 21, 2010 8:20 AM on j-body.org
So now he just says FAIL again, but with more words. How...predictable.
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:

Just because you ignore any substance I post, and respond to it with name calling, doesn't mean there isn't any. You've just got your panties in a bunch that I point out your inability to have a substantive debate without the First-grAde name callIng and insuLts. It obviously also rubs your Fur the wrong wAy when I post that word in your threads, but hey, when bLa bla bleh burp snort fart?


Going to man up and dive back into the thread now, or are you going to stay on the FAILboat instead? It's all you, Quickie. You know me, I'm up for anything...anything, that is, but you staying on that FAILBOAT.






Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, March 21, 2010 4:49 PM




Re: Quik loves to scream FAIL...a lot!
Sunday, March 21, 2010 4:42 PM on j-body.org
I dare say old man, I form more synapses by breathing then you do in a day.



But think what you will, its OK, because that is a freedom you enjoy being a American...

Because of "brash radicals" as myself, and that dear man, is a fact you can not take away.

Chris




"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry


Re: Quik loves to scream FAIL...a lot!
Sunday, March 21, 2010 4:52 PM on j-body.org
INFIDEL wrote:

I dare say old man, I form more synapses by breathing then you do in a day.



But think what you will, its OK, because that is a freedom you enjoy being a American...

Because of "brash radicals" as myself, and that dear man, is a fact you can not take away.

Chris

Woteva, hata. You work for me, the taxpayer. My commanders will see to it you are kept in a nice, low-class assignment where you can maybe shoot some "hojies" and basically stay out of the way of the intelligent soldiers, lest you screw something up. And all this time you actually thought you were just being treated unfairly!





Re: Quik loves to scream FAIL...a lot!
Sunday, March 21, 2010 5:40 PM on j-body.org
Whoa,
I don't know who you think you are e pimping around, but I think you need to be brought into focus, Bill you may think you are in control of I don;t know what, but I refuse to see your ignorance spread around like this. As someone who you would classify as intelligent *no marine allows themselves to be called soldier* I think you should know a few things.
WHat I have seen chris post about usually seem to be constitutional in nature. You may have missed this but we do what the government tells us to.
I don;t know if you ever got to see a torture chamber from your plush living room but it isnt friggin pretty. I also know that I was over there because our country republican and democrat alike, told us to go there.
I also know that the way the current govt is heading I am thankful to be out of the service, because it is an embarrassment to be in the military under this socialist.

I am not a right wingnut, I am a registered democrat, but the last 10 years have shown me nothing to prove to me the left has anything to offer.

Maybe you should take your tirades and actually do something useful. I understand life must be hard being over middle age and nothing to show for it, but for gods sake try to be a productive member of society, get off the org and do something with your live before aarp calls you...



Re: Quik loves to scream FAIL...a lot!
Sunday, March 21, 2010 5:50 PM on j-body.org
Well he does own his own business, which is more than most on this thread can claim. So, I don't think it's justified to say he needs to do something with his life. I'm likely to furthest thing from being a billhahn supporter, but some personal attacks are without merit.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search