Terrorist attacks IRS building - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Terrorist attacks IRS building
Monday, March 08, 2010 2:33 PM on j-body.org
make the left happy you make the right get pissed, make the right happy you make the left get pissed, you make the middle happy you piss off the far right and the far left. no matter what decision is made its bound to piss someone off and when your pissed off and mentally ill stuff happens.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Monday, March 08, 2010 2:53 PM on j-body.org
Did you actually SAY something? If you did, I missed it.

Monday, March 08, 2010 3:11 PM on j-body.org
well that was wayyyy more enciteful and on topic then my post.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, March 08, 2010 3:17 PM on j-body.org
.......Thread Destroyer....... wrote:Find some Left Wing Terrorists to fully counterpoint the current spate of pushed-over-the-edge Right Wingnuts shooting and blowing things up, and your comment might have some meaning.

I quote myself above to get this thread back on point.

Monday, March 08, 2010 3:34 PM on j-body.org
.......Thread Destroyer....... wrote:
.......Thread Destroyer....... wrote:Find some Left Wing Terrorists to fully counterpoint the current spate of pushed-over-the-edge Right Wingnuts shooting and blowing things up, and your comment might have some meaning.

well once we start appeasing the right wing nut jobs to make them happy that should send the left on a terrorist binge.

there im back on topic as well.

Monday, March 08, 2010 6:10 PM on j-body.org
LOL. Good one!

But I dunno...I don't know that I can ever recall much left-wing terrorism, short of some greenie stuff; mostly just civil disobedience. Certainly nothing as spectacular as the right-wing stuff. Anyone else?

Monday, March 08, 2010 6:20 PM on j-body.org
.......Thread Destroyer....... wrote:Jesus Christ. You are so inebriated by the idiots you willingly allow to push your primitive buttons.

Suggestion: Indulge your 'freedoms' and go drive some more freaks like the ones highlighted in this thread over the edge. Sure, maybe they can follow your silly-ass example and bark their muzzleloaders at some Redcoats while dumping crates of Tea into the harbor. However, as that was 300 years ago, I doubt they'll actully do much more than fly planes into buildings and/or kill innocents in acts of 'civil disobedience'.

Or perhaps instead you could get your head out of your dark regions and finally understand that the premise of Colonialists taking on King George is about as applicable to today's era as THIS act of defiance:

Right Wing Rabble Rousing: An Analogy

shhhhhhh!
you hear that sound....

That's the sound of me not caring what you said.

really.

It was not about tax. it was about them trying to take our freedom and guns away.

Ever go to Lexington?
Even you may learn something billery

oh nose! i may have hurt someones feeling! that's a big 'no,no' in osomas feel good society isn't it.

are you going to blame me for your own actions now?

stop blaming others for peoples actions!

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Monday, March 08, 2010 6:32 PM on j-body.org
Prove it. Stop not caring what I say so hard!

Tuesday, March 09, 2010 5:13 AM on j-body.org
.......Thread Destroyer....... wrote:

Oh good god, I just noticed...you actually even quoted YOURSELF. *cough* hubris! *cough cough*

Tuesday, March 09, 2010 7:45 AM on j-body.org
J03Y wrote:
Oh good god, I just noticed...you actually even quoted YOURSELF. *cough* hubris! *cough cough*

hehe. You know where you got that statement...I did it some weeks back. Ah, now you remember! Or, you're just being a wise-ass because you've little left to add of substance. In any case, I was simply using the self-quote to bring things back to thread intention, not to 'make a point'.

Speaking of which...how you doing with your left-wing terrorist search, by the way? Bobbing and dodging isn't working.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 11:23 AM on j-body.org
Reposting for any future reference.

Colleen R. LaRose

Quote:

PHILADELPHIA (AP)-- A suburban Philadelphia woman "desperate to do something" to help suffering Muslims has been charged with using the Internet to recruit jihadist fighters and help terrorists overseas, even agreeing to move to Europe to try to kill someone, prosecutors said Tuesday.
Authorities said the case shows how terror groups are looking to recruit Americans to carry out their goals.
A federal indictment charges that Colleen R. LaRose, who called herself JihadJane online, agreed to kill a Swedish citizen on orders from the unnamed terrorists and traveled to Europe to carry out the killing. It doesn't say whether the Swede was killed, but LaRose was not charged with murder.
A U.S. Department of Justice spokesman wouldn't confirm the case is related to a group of people arrested in Ireland earlier Tuesday on suspicion of plotting against a Swedish cartoonist who depicted the Prophet Muhammad with the body of a dog.
But a U.S. official speaking on condition of anonymity said LaRose had targeted the Swedish cartoonist and had online discussions about her plans with at least one of the suspects apprehended in Ireland. The official wasn't authorized to discuss details of the investigation.
The official also said LaRose, who has blond hair and blue eyes, indicated in her online conversations that she believed her appearance would help her move freely in Sweden to carry out the attack.
LaRose is a convert to Islam who actively recruited others, including at least one unidentified American, and her online messages expressed impatience to take action, the official said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/09/jihad-jane-colleen-larose_n_492586.html

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 11:34 AM on j-body.org
Interesting, but...wondering as to the context relation to this thread?

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 11:41 AM on j-body.org
Not much Bill. I posted it here so it is quicker for me to look up when I search. And also Scott likes to believe that only middle-easterner looking folks should be radared in, which he said on this thread.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 12:09 PM on j-body.org
Ah, got ya. Thanks.

I can add some gas to this fire too, lol...this woman is a right-wing extremist.

Wait! Before all you righties freak out, it is true. She's an extreme right-wing Islamist. I apologize in advance if that offends anyone.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 3:34 PM on j-body.org
You dont have to be middle eastern to be a hojie.

just an islam.

I dont care what nation you come from. hell that american back in 02 that was fighting for them.
an hojie is a hojie

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 4:04 PM on j-body.org
Chris, you may want to pick a new term of disparagement if you want to get your message of hatred across better...I've no idea what a 'hojie' is, and in my attempts to Google it, I was unsuccessful in finding a likely object of your derision.

Now, while I can guess via context what it means (let's face it, you're not the deepest psyche on the block), most of the people you wish to impress with that word aren't neccesarily as intelligent as me. As such, you might need to pick something a bit more comprehensible to the average knuckle-dragging racist redneck. Just sayin'.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 5:07 PM on j-body.org
deep thinker?... it has NOTHING to do with race.

Go enlist, or talk to a few that have, even you'll learn.

For now it will suffice for you to know that it really bothers the hojies, OR hojj depending on spelling, to be called such.

as for my "psyche"..... LOL, If only you could look me up for all the @!#$ Ive done because of my "psyche"

Good night Sir.

Chris

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 5:15 PM on j-body.org
Sleep Well, America. Racial Hatred guards the door!

Yikes.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 7:20 PM on j-body.org
LOL

Some have to, Lord knows you didn't\don't

George Orwell

Chris

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 7:26 PM on j-body.org
You don't have to be a hateful racist to be rough, or sh!t on civilians either. You're a lot more alone than your simple mind allows you to believe.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 11:54 PM on j-body.org

Quote:

Not much Bill. I posted it here so it is quicker for me to look up when I search. And also Scott likes to believe that only middle-easterner looking folks should be radared in, which he said on this thread.

-Mr. Goodwrench

Quote:

Of course not ALL terrorists come from the middle east. Just like ALL gay black men don't play bass guitar. (Token)
However, the smart money says if a plane is hijacked, a bus blows up, or blows himself up at a Sbarros.....chances are there's a prayer rug in his living room. Now you can "Eureeka!" when the anomoly Caucasian-ish dude does so
ething lime that....but that's just it....an anomoly. You pick the last 20 major news stories of terrorist activity over the last 2-3 years, and see if the list doest sound more or less like roll call at a Shiite frathouse -scott white.....this thread.

you are a dillweed

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Thursday, March 11, 2010 12:01 AM on j-body.org
Also, since you can't change the fact that they are in fact, the prime source of terrorists, this is your spin. "well, technically the definition of a terrorist is..... So, actually...... we can count such and such activity as terrorism too, thus adding a little flavor to the terrorist mug book!

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Thursday, March 11, 2010 5:40 AM on j-body.org
.......Thread Destroyer....... wrote:You don't have to be a hateful racist to be rough, or sh!t on civilians either. You're a lot more alone than your simple mind allows you to believe.

DOLT
--------------------

Chris

Thursday, March 11, 2010 9:57 AM on j-body.org
INFIDEL wrote:You dont have to be middle eastern to be a hojie.

just an islam.

I dont care what nation you come from. hell that american back in 02 that was fighting for them.
an hojie is a hojie

Chris

Excuse my ignorance, but WTF is a "hojie?"

ScottaWhite wrote:
Quote:

-Mr. Goodwrench

Quote:

Of course not ALL terrorists come from the middle east. Just like ALL gay black men don't play bass guitar. (Token)
However, the smart money says if a plane is hijacked, a bus blows up, or blows himself up at a Sbarros.....chances are there's a prayer rug in his living room. Now you can "Eureeka!" when the anomoly Caucasian-ish dude does so
ething lime that....but that's just it....an anomoly. You pick the last 20 major news stories of terrorist activity over the last 2-3 years, and see if the list doest sound more or less like roll call at a Shiite frathouse -scott white.....this thread.

you are a dillweed

I don't take your back pedaling into account, only first impressions:
ScottaWhite wrote:If he were a Muslim, he'd have killed a lot of infidels in the process. Why risk the wrath of glorious allah, by not doing it right.

I don expect honest responses from the feel-gooders, but honestly if you were presented with a lineup of suspects. ( 3 white, 2 black, 2 Japanese, 2 Latinos, and a swarthy looking-hook nosed middle easterner.... And were told that one of these were apprehended tryin to detonate a vest bomb in the santa claus line in the mall.....who would you honestly be suspicious of? Oh, that's right, movies have conditioned us to think that way.....
Being middle eastern doesn't make you very likely to be a terrorist, but being a terrorist makes you very likely to be a middle easterner.....or a chezchen.

Thursday, March 11, 2010 10:08 AM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:
INFIDEL wrote:You dont have to be middle eastern to be a hojie.

just an islam.

an hojie is a hojie

Chris

Excuse my ignorance, but WTF is a "hojie?"

I tried this already. All he does is wink and grin and tell you you're a weak a-hole unworthy of being an American for not knowing, that "those who know" know what it means and that's all that matters.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search