YUP, i have - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
YUP, i have
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 11:44 AM on j-body.org
because most terrorists can read it. think its innapropriate?

Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 11:46 AM on j-body.org
supposed to say i have die bitch written on my tigger finger. guess that didnt work out so hot.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 11:50 AM on j-body.org
Ah, racial hatred. How 21st century of you!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:00 PM on j-body.org
anything for you billy. has it ever crossed your mind that maybe not everything that has to do with another race is racism? or racial hatred as you like to call it? maybe i like to shock people. maybe its because im here to kill people that speak the language. all my terps and a bunch of the ia and ip's think its cool. but hey you know everything about everyone so ill leave you alone. because obviously im wrong

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:03 PM on j-body.org
Chrissy, you are driven by demons of death and hatred, and the funny part is...you try to justify it by saying people driven by demons of death and hatred (Arabs) are wrong. The ultimate irony, and tragically hilarious at its core!

Like I've said before...I'd hate to be in your head. It's got to SUCK in there.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:09 PM on j-body.org
i LOVE what goes on in my mind. it keeps me amused for hours. and i dont hatred towards any one group. ive said myself there are lots of muslims that are real nice. but keep thinking im a racist or prejudice or whatever you think. its fine with me.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:16 PM on j-body.org
i think thats pretty damn cool looking

Check out my build thread!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:34 PM on j-body.org
why thank you ruggedz

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 5:05 PM on j-body.org
I don't know about finger tats..... But I would love to get an "Infidel" t-shirt. Like that other guy's sig.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 8:45 AM on j-body.org
Works well for me. Will hurt your career options later in life, but I knew a few guys I was over there with who did similar things. I like it, Bill won't, but then again he isn't an important part of a balanced diet.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 8:54 AM on j-body.org
Hell, what I like should not matter anyway to people who have already developed the ability to hate an entire ethnic group based on the actions of some!

I suppose to you forward-thinkers, a "balanced diet" includes such ethnic and racial hatred. I daresay my eating habits are far more healthy

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:52 AM on j-body.org
id think that would hurt you more then help you or to make a point. kinda wonder why people dont turn someoen in as in your other post when you walking up to them with a rifle with die bitch on your trigger finger? seeing that i probalby wouldn't tell you anything either personally.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:03 AM on j-body.org
Sorry Bill but not everyone hates just one entire group. I like to think of myself as an equal opportunity offender. I hate everyone equally.

Personally I find the tat kinda amusing. Hopefully it was "spell checked" first to make sure it actually says what you want it to say.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:37 AM on j-body.org
Bill you dont even have a clue..... He hates them because they want to kill him.... you obviously weren't ever in the service. Its not an anti Muslim or race thing, its an Anti terrorist and anti insurgents out to kill you thing.

Chris, is that going to get you in trouble with your platoon? Thats the hand you salute with after all LOL. I wouldnt have gotton a tattoo on my finger like that myself especially when I was in the military with all the rules they have, but other then that I dont have a problem with it at all, hell I almost got in trouble for yelling death to the dune coons once.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:49 AM on j-body.org
Your finger must instill immense trust within local residents where you are deployed. Has it ever crossed your mind that this "cool" piece of ink could get you killed ? ....

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:21 PM on j-body.org
Weebel wrote:Bill you dont even have a clue..... He hates them because they want to kill him.... you obviously weren't ever in the service. Its not an anti Muslim or race thing, its an Anti terrorist and anti insurgents out to kill you thing.

Chris, is that going to get you in trouble with your platoon? Thats the hand you salute with after all LOL. I wouldnt have gotton a tattoo on my finger like that myself especially when I was in the military with all the rules they have, but other then that I dont have a problem with it at all, hell I almost got in trouble for yelling death to the dune coons once.

Weebel, your opinion about me don't mean jack. Grow a life and come back to me in 20 years. If you aren't still full of sh!t then, I may listen.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 3:20 PM on j-body.org
mitdr774 wrote:Sorry Bill but not everyone hates just one entire group. I like to think of myself as an equal opportunity offender. I hate everyone equally.

Personally I find the tat kinda amusing. Hopefully it was "spell checked" first to make sure it actually says what you want it to say.

LOL! That would be funny if it wasn't "spellchecked" actually said something like "I'm your bitch" instead. Since we're going for comedy here, apparently

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, March 31, 2010 3:20 PM

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 8:55 PM on j-body.org
1 yes it was spell checked lol. 2 hand tattoos are acceptable in the army now along with neck tattoos. 3 how would i get in trouble when hardly anyone in the army can read it? 4 i have to wear gloves every where i go so its not like anyone really sees it. 5 its not about race its only towards certain people. 6 i hope someone tries to kill me over it. thats what i look forward to everyday. its fun as hell when you hear rounds zipping past your face. maybe its just me idk

Thursday, April 01, 2010 4:21 AM on j-body.org
i think youve been in too long if you look forward to going out and killing and being shot at. that should be your first danger sign right there. id look at maybe talking to someone.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, April 01, 2010 8:25 AM on j-body.org
Lol. That's the guy that NEEDS to be there. Not some sniveling newbie who just let's the knife plunge into his heart while the enemy says "shhhhh. Shhhhh".

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Thursday, April 01, 2010 9:00 AM on j-body.org
Hmm. I dunno...seems people who enjoy the prospect of being killed, and display such outward hatred towards their enemy, might be the most likely to become tomorrow's headline about military abuse. It's not exactly a leap in logic to say this. War is also about being compassionate to an enemy combatant, and capturing them before outright annihilation of them. Even the Nazis observed such aspects of the Geneva convention, interring many Allied soldiers in POW camps as opposed to just executing them.

Maybe Jason is right, and he should speak to a superior. Or, maybe he should just stop spouting off about it before one sees this.

Thursday, April 01, 2010 9:25 AM on j-body.org
why do you think people join the infantry? because its one of the if not the only way to kill people legally. yeah id rather capture the guy that i witnessed blow my platoon sgts face off with an rkg-3. or the guy that tore the gunner behind me in half with an rpg. i wouldnt want to kill him. thats mean. my first sgt and my co both have seen my tattoo, know what it means, and love it. but yeah i would rather be side by side with a guy while in a firefight that doesnt want to kill anyone. that would make me feel safe. i never said i wanted to die. but if it happens ill accept it with honor. youve never experienced the rush of you shooting at someone while they are shooting back. its amazing

Thursday, April 01, 2010 10:10 AM on j-body.org
ahhh so there is no middle ground huh? you either have to love killing or be afraid of it? kinda sounds like politics, how about taking the middle ground. going and and doing your job, killing when hessicary but not because you love it. the people who wind up loving it are the people who come back home and end up losing it. if yout not afraid to die then your allot more likely to take chances that can get you killed. and if im fighting in a battle i want someone beside me who values life and will make the right decisions to keep himself and his team alive. not the guy that isn't afraid of bullets and does something stupid to get shot.

i never said anything about capturing and enemy. i never said you should be afraid to kill someone. i was talking about the diffrence between killing someone to survive and killing someone because you enjoy it.

Thursday, April 01, 2010 10:56 AM on j-body.org
again why join the infantry if you dont like it? theres alot of other jobs that dont require it and is only needed just for "survival". police for example. not scared to do it, dont usually have to do it. i havent gotten shot yet. why? because im good at my job. i like my job. im not going to go nuts. i havent yet. why would i now?

Friday, April 02, 2010 5:37 AM on j-body.org
lol @ the psychology report on someone participating in war, by someone who's never done so.

Maybe I should start telling BHJ how to build his boost platforms......you know, since I really have no knowledge of how to do so.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search