YUP, i have - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Friday, April 02, 2010 9:43 AM on j-body.org
so you think its a normal human responce to love killing joey?


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Friday, April 02, 2010 10:19 AM on j-body.org
Bill Hahn said: " Even the Nazis observed such aspects of the Geneva convention, interring many Allied soldiers in POW camps as opposed to just executing them.


Yeah, those Nazis were just Mary F-in Poppins full of compassion. Berga anyone? Just google "Berga" and report again on the compassionate Nazis.

I wouldnt call enjoying killing people normal. But I'd rather him be doing it, than some scholarship-hunter who flinches before pulling the trigger.

.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Friday, April 02, 2010 11:20 AM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:

so you think its a normal human responce to love killing joey?


Interesting. I read the whole thread over and didn't see one instance where he said "I love killing people". I read that he likes his job, he likes the rush of being in battle. Yet not one mention of loving to kill people. Unfortunately that is part of being in the service, and I would much rather having people there who want to be there, and enjoy their job in the military than one who say, may have been there unwillingly during the drafts. I know many people, some of my best friends who joined the infantry. Infantry is not for the faint of heart. They are trained to do a specific job, and they do it well. I suppose I don't understand how anyone, especially those who haven't served a day in their life can sit back and criticize those who do the dirty work that our country asks of them.

Do you think the armed forces train people to go to war with flowers and candy for the enemy? No, they train them to kill on our behalf and they take pride in their job. Wether you agree with the war or disagree with it, that's the fact.





Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Friday, April 02, 2010 12:43 PM on j-body.org
your right joey he didnt specifically say he loves it. but he also hasn't corrected me on it either. and basically saying he joined up because it was the only legal way to kill, is an idicater. i also agree a volunteer army is allot better then a draft. you act like because i think its odd for someone to enjoy killing, that im somehow against killing and want people to not kill while doing the job. thats not the case at all. hell if they are fired on by people i hope they get every single one of them. just to me there is a diffrence between killing someone because its your job and your in a situation where you forced to attack or defend yourself. and a person who is getting excited at the thought of killing someone and joining the millitary just in the hopes of being able to kill people legally. can't you see the diffrence in the two? i didnt really started out intending to criticise him. ive got nothing but respect for those that serve this country and i support that. im not criticising him for being in the millitary or for killing. i just think its a bit off kilter to enjoy it and hope you get in a gunfight just so you can kill.

to me its no diffrent then a cop. a cop is trained to use his gun when nessicary, but i would have an issue with a cop who before his beat got all excited hoping someone would step out of line so he could use his gun on him.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Friday, April 02, 2010 9:23 PM on j-body.org
J03Y wrote:

lol @ the psychology report on someone participating in war, by someone who's never done so.

Maybe I should start telling BHJ how to build his boost platforms......you know, since I really have no knowledge of how to do so.

Yeah, because since a grunt (who likely joined the army out of career and/or school desperation) has actually been through BT and handed a rifle, that makes him a military and foreign-culture expert. How does that work, exactly?





Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, April 02, 2010 9:23 PM



Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Friday, April 02, 2010 9:54 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

J03Y wrote:

lol @ the psychology report on someone participating in war, by someone who's never done so.

Maybe I should start telling BHJ how to build his boost platforms......you know, since I really have no knowledge of how to do so.

Yeah, because since a grunt (who likely joined the army out of career and/or school desperation) has actually been through BT and handed a rifle, that makes him a military and foreign-culture expert. How does that work, exactly?


so now you know his life? you know he joined because he couldnt find a job or school? you know what assuming does? who knows, he may have joined it to support his country in more ways than you have. maybe he did it to earn respect. maybe he did it to make his family proud of what he has done. Im proud as hell my brother was in the air force tearing apart nuclear warheads and rebuilding them. any idea how many people were allowed to do that?

have i ever killed anyone? nope, but could i be sent over to do so if it was my job? you bet your ass. Here is another way to think of it. Me being an EMT/FF2 as well, we all deal with death differently. Myself and most of our department, find humor in it. but in our 4 walls, we dont need the public hearing about it. but everyone deals differently with it. If him saying he would have no problem killing someone to survive, then thats his way of dealing. holding it in is the worst thing you can do health wise.

riddle me this, what happens here in the US if you dont do your job? you get fired correct? what happens over there if you dont do your job, you die or someone next to you dies. What would your mentality be taking a turn around the block and seeing 50 people, not knowing if they want a hug or to blow your head off. Or always walking around carrying tons of gear to stay as protected as possible on a 110 degree day, meanwhile wondering if someone is going to pop over the top of a building with an rpg. I can see 100% how his mentality would change from job to trying to survive all the time. because for him. every day he was over there, he had to look out for an ambush. Its one of those things you just cant plan for.

and you bet your ass that he will shoot back if its to protect his family. I would do the same, just as i would do the same running into a burning building to save one of my brothers and sisters if need be. until you experience it, you have no idea what its like. you want to know what its like? come to our department and you can feel the heat, carry the gear, save a downed fire fighter, then you will find out if they would have you or me behind them on a line in... unless you are in it, you have no idea what to expect.

His job, my job, and many other jobs carry huge risks, but we take them because some people are not made out to do it and cant handle it. Our jobs are so unpredictable that there is not one "battle" or "fire" you can plan on how to beat it. too many variables.

if you really want to hear some interesting stories, i can hook you up with a guy on the fire department, older guy, honored marine, he did more under the radar jobs killing japs than you can count on your hands and feet. why? because it was his job to protect the rest of his family serving with him. Did he enjoy it? yes he did because he was part of an elite group sent out to protect others that nobody knew about. And it was his job.

When you are put into a position to choose between survive every day, let us know, we would love to hear it.



Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Friday, April 02, 2010 10:29 PM on j-body.org
It was just a hypothetical example. You read too much into it.

However, let's face it, the average Army consigneee doesn't do it as a career choice so much as a last resort. That's not judgment on my part; that's just the cold, hard truth. Sorry if it hurts to hear, but these people are not what I'd consider qualified to be experts on much of anything except what they learned in BT. They're typically young, uneducated and lack true life experience. They're certainly not likely to be very well-versed in soiciopolitical constructs or foreign cultures.

You've been repressing too long, Vince. Good to see you get your "i fcuking hate Hahn" ya-ya's out again! Welcome to the WAR room! By the way, I am quite sure your spoled-brat ass didn't serve in the military. Am I wrong?





Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Friday, April 02, 2010 10:42 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

It was just a hypothetical example. You read too much into it.

example, looking at it, you roped him into that grunt class.


Take Back the Republican Party wrote:


You've been repressing too long, Vince. Good to see you get your "i fcuking hate Hahn" ya-ya's out again! Welcome to the WAR room! By the way, I am quite sure your spoled-brat ass didn't serve in the military. Am I wrong?


and actually bill, i didnt even check your profile to see it was you, didnt care, i was just reading some uneducated post. and wow darkstars is right, you do make it out to be all about you... maybe you and curtis can grab a room and have an all about you war.

never have served in the military. was MY CHOICE not to. tested plenty high enough to go into the fire branch of any military branch i wanted. even tested high enough to go to the officers school for their fire crews, but again, MY CHOICE not to. Instead i chose another respectable career saving lives, then property. Things change when you have someone elses life in your hands, and when its not all about you. Ever been in THAT situation?

how do you do it? MODS MODS MODS HE IS STARTING A FIGHT, MODS MODS MOMMY MOMMY, he is starting a fight, i hope the mods see it.
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:



I am quite sure your spoled-brat ass


Oh man, PLEASE explain this one, PLEASE OH PLEASE, explain how I am a spoiled-brat ass, since you seem to know everything about me, and everyone else... Oh wait here is how it will go down, you have no knowledge on the fact so you will bypass it, typical bill hahn style.

by the way what did you do today? My crew saved a barn from burning down, and a house and cabin from catching fire, therefore saving peoples prized possessions... oh wait, THATS MY JOB.


Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, April 02, 2010 10:54 PM


Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Friday, April 02, 2010 10:54 PM on j-body.org
BuiltNBoosted wrote:

never have served in the military. was MY CHOICE not to. tested plenty high enough to go into the fire branch of any military branch i wanted. even tested high enough to go to the officers school for their fire crews, but again, MY CHOICE not to. Instead i chose another respectable career saving lives, then property.

I appreciate your help in showing my point to be true. You tested high, and so you didn't choose army, for your prospects were better in civilian life. I mean no disrespect to military folks when I present these basic facts, but as the discussion had turned to a grunt's qualifications, that's what I commented on.

As for you being a spoiled brat, that's what I've derived from others posting here about you. They may be incorrect, but you do act like one, so I just presumed they had you nailed.

As for my day, I worked on several development projects, and also prepared new shops here in Florida. It was fun. Thanks for asking!






Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, April 02, 2010 10:56 PM



Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Friday, April 02, 2010 11:04 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

BuiltNBoosted wrote:

never have served in the military. was MY CHOICE not to. tested plenty high enough to go into the fire branch of any military branch i wanted. even tested high enough to go to the officers school for their fire crews, but again, MY CHOICE not to. Instead i chose another respectable career saving lives, then property.

I appreciate your help in showing my point to be true. You tested high, and so you didn't choose army, for your prospects were better in civilian life. I mean no disrespect to military folks when I present these basic facts, but as the discussion had turned to a grunt's qualifications, that's what I commented on.

As for you being a spoiled brat, that's what I've derived from others posting here about you. They may be incorrect, but you do act like one, so I just presumed they had you nailed.

As for my day, I worked on several development projects, and also prepared new shops here in Florida. It was fun. Thanks for asking!


proving your point? how so? i tested high, and didnt want to relocate, just because of that it makes your point? better suited? its the same job in or out of the military, out of the military, i get to choose my location, i get to work beside people i have been next to for years. I know how they work, its a team effort, and I trust them with my life.

and ive derived from others you are a cocky all about me attention whore know it all. but i got that BY USING MY OWN BRAIN. how do i "act like one"? by buying my own car? yep i guess i spoil myself. by buying my motor? yep again i spoiled myself with a motor, by paying all my own bills, you got it, i guess if spoiling yourself makes you a spoiled brat, you are right, and that means 99% of this site are spoiled brats.

bill you ever been in the military? or on a police department? or a fire department, in an active call?



Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, April 02, 2010 11:05 PM


Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Friday, April 02, 2010 11:08 PM on j-body.org
Nope. I tested too high to go into military, law enforcement, or fire prevention.






Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Friday, April 02, 2010 11:12 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:

Bill Hahn said: " Even the Nazis observed such aspects of the Geneva convention, interring many Allied soldiers in POW camps as opposed to just executing them.
Yeah, those Nazis were just Mary F-in Poppins full of compassion. .

Precisely my point. Even a group with bloodthirsty members like the Nazis still didn't kill every enemy combatant. They operated according to the accepted international standards of warfare, which do not include "kill every mothafcukin Arab in range of mah weapon!"




Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, April 02, 2010 11:12 PM



Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Friday, April 02, 2010 11:15 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

Nope. I tested too high to go into military, law enforcement, or fire prevention.


exactly, so you base all your opinions off what you see and think you know. its a whole new world when you are neck deep in it putting a tube down an 8 year olds throat. or crawling through a building thats almost 1800 degrees. or standing there when an officer has his gun drawn on somebody. but again, you wouldnt know what its like. its like you telling me what its like on the moon... you have no idea other than what you saw.

and i still laugh at you thinking im spoiled haha. thats funny.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, April 02, 2010 11:17 PM


Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Friday, April 02, 2010 11:18 PM on j-body.org
So, let me get this straight...because you are an EMT/FF, you have more knowledge of military engagement strategies and other inter-cultural aspects than I do? How's THAT work?





Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Friday, April 02, 2010 11:31 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

So, let me get this straight...because you are an EMT/FF, you have more knowledge of military engagement strategies and other inter-cultural aspects than I do? How's THAT work?


thats the difference between us, i never claimed to, you just keep assuming everything. but i do get the honor to deal with on a regular basis(literally 2-3 times a week) military personnel that have came back and I learned more from them, than any book, i have read, or any movie i watched. I get the cold hard facts from people who were there. hell military is part of my family, never once did i say i was an expert on it, i just know what i know from cold hard facts.

and im saying being an EMT/FF, I know more about protecting that person next to you, by any means necessary. You dont, you might die, or they might die, or they might get you killed.. its a big difference from setting up shops or working on projects. so being in situations i have been, i can relate to what he is feeling. He can kill people no problem, he loves his job, is good at his job, and does it no problem. Same thing here, i love my job, im good at it, and could do it every day. But, that doesnt mean I sit there and hope people get sick, or hope something catches fire.



Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Friday, April 02, 2010 11:40 PM on j-body.org
OK, I read you wrong then. You are no more qualified than me to make statements about military strategies or foreign incursions, regardless of your manic and self-righteous spouting about how much better your experience with intubation and climbing through 1800-degree buildings makes you than mere entrepreneurs like me. If I read you right, which admittedly, is hard. Feel free to explain in greater detail if I do not.







Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Friday, April 02, 2010 11:45 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:


So, let me get this straight...because you are an EMT/FF, you have more knowledge of military engagement strategies


BuiltNBoosted wrote:


thats the difference between us, i never claimed to,


Take Back the Republican Party wrote:


OK, I read you wrong then. You are no more qualified than me to make statements about military strategies or foreign incursions,




Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Saturday, April 03, 2010 4:26 AM on j-body.org
alright i got sick of reading all the bs that bill wrote on this part. i hardly joined the military because it was a last resort. i joined because its something to be proud of. something that people look up to you for doing. i have a college education. and i bet i can score higher on testing than you can i got a 98 on my asvab. take the practice test and post up your score. oh and you only have 1 chance. dont keep redoing it. because i promise you i got a better score. smarts has nothing to do with the military.

Vince, it sounds like you joined the fire dept. same reason i joined the military. not because you had to, but because you wanted to make a difference. i applaud you for that. thank you for YOUR service back home




Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Saturday, April 03, 2010 6:39 AM on j-body.org
However, let's face it, the average Army consigneee doesn't do it as a career choice so much as a last resort. That's not judgment on my part; that's just the cold, hard truth. Sorry if it hurts to hear, but these people are not what I'd consider qualified to be experts on much of anything except what they learned in BT. They're typically young, uneducated and lack true life experience. They're certainly not likely to be very well-versed in soiciopolitical constructs or foreign cultures.
- Billhahn

Well, if that isn't some kind of blanket statement mr. hahn. Time for you to get off the wagon fella. I clearly indicate most terrorists, and you sndsgood, and goodwrench fail to grasp the concept of most....instead blathering on about a global + space-time continum perspective. Yet, you turn around and pour out your disdain for enlisted men, describing them as uneducated, without any decent prospects in the world of employment. After all, only desk/cubicle jobs are good prospects. Or does your sniveling paradigm only apply to US soldiers?

Btw, I recall reading a story about a multi-millionaire who left his profession, joined the ranks, and died fighting the enemy. You might have heard of Pat Tillman? But oh yeah, he was just a dumb jock right?

.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Saturday, April 03, 2010 6:55 AM on j-body.org
scott makes a point bill. you kinda sounded like him on this one.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Saturday, April 03, 2010 10:44 AM on j-body.org
Guys, there are always exceptions, but can you say that what I stated isn't true for the great majority of Army signups?

I don't mean to condescend to them; this is just a matter of context and experience. You know me, I calls 'em like I sees 'em, whether the outcome is awkward to behold or not. The basic reason for my analysis was the (faulty) contention someone rose that just because someone in the Army has been deployed, that they somehow earn a Doctorate degree in politics, foreign culture, and military strategy. I'm here to tell you, it just ain't so, and all I am doing is telling you why.

That's just basic logic, fellas. De-emotionalize your response to these facts, and you'll put down your dukes.






Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Saturday, April 03, 2010 11:12 AM on j-body.org
666 night rider (TGM) wrote:

i have a college education. and i bet i can score higher on testing than you can i got a 98 on my asvab. take the practice test and post up your score. oh and you only have 1 chance. dont keep redoing it. because i promise you i got a better score.

So, you're just willing to assume that, even though you know little of my actual intelligence or experience, that you'd just blow by me in testing? Hmm. What is your basis for making that statement? Just curious as to how you'd reach such a conclusion based on the facts at hand.

As to your particular capabilites, of which I know little...let's face it, the thread's content is about racial/national hatred. You started the thread, so don't puss out and cry foul about the results of your actions (I am sure they don't teach you THAT in BT).

You'd be offended if an Arab bent on killing you had a tattoo on his finger that said "DIE MOTHERFCUKER". It seems to me that you wish to show you are better than them by reducing yourself to their level. How does THAT work?




Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Saturday, April 03, 2010 11:14 AM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

Guys, there are always exceptions, but can you say that what I stated isn't true for the great majority of Army signups?


yes i can. I can refer you to atleast 5 kids i graduated with. they were all in the top of our class. All have been to afganistan and back. i cant think of a friend of mine getting married, he was in the top of his class, he just wanted to be part of a team and to do something for his country. none of them were in trouble with the law. they were not under edjucated. they all have/ and had jobs.

sure its only 5 people, but take 5 from my school, and every other school in the country and it all starts to add up. it sounds like you are talking down on them because they arent smart enough to do anything else? or cant find a job? sounds hypocritical to say, hey i think all the army people are cant hack its, but hey i respect you for not being able to hack it and going to protect my freedom so i dont have to. meanwhile ill sit here and tell you that you are not smart enough to do something else productive with your life.

on a side note, i mean i know for one, i would love to pay $15K a year to go to WIU, rather than serve time, and then have the military pay for my college. i mean $60K out of my pocket or $60K the military pays..... just doesnt make sense.



Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Saturday, April 03, 2010 11:26 AM on j-body.org
More exceptions, sure. But you didn't actually address my contention, that most Army signups are there due to a lack of other more attractive options. For many (or most), it can and will be a last resort.

No one's saying it's not an honorable choice. But taken on a strictly factual basis, it means that the bulk of them will be inexperienced, undereducated, and as such, will not instantly become experts on complex international relations and foreign cultures as a result of having been deployed. Can you contest this statement? Anything else is just posturing.





Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Saturday, April 03, 2010 12:38 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

More exceptions, sure. But you didn't actually address my contention, that most Army signups are there due to a lack of other more attractive options. For many (or most), it can and will be a last resort.

No one's saying it's not an honorable choice. But taken on a strictly factual basis, it means that the bulk of them will be inexperienced, undereducated, and as such, will not instantly become experts on complex international relations and foreign cultures as a result of having been deployed. Can you contest this statement? Anything else is just posturing.


didnt address your contention? must have pulled a bill hahn there, just ignoring it... i still disagree with you that they sign up because they dont have any other choice. show me how you know that for many or most, its a last resort. are you basing this off of what you think it is or do you have the facts that say they had nowhere else to go?

you mean how most of the military people who come out are more eligible for law enforcement positions? and they get bumped up on the list before other civilians who take pt and the academy?

I assume you were never trained how to weld, or fabricate. and if you were, then i assume, after your training you were proficient to do your task? Do you just think that in basic, they teach you how to do pushups and shoot a gun? they are experts on life preservation and survival. Because they were trained to do so. they dont just jump into it without learning what to do and how to do it.



Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search