YUP, i have - Page 4 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: YUP, i have die bitch written on my trigger finger
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 7:47 PM on j-body.org
KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:

No use in arguing with a wall. I presented credible sources, you continue to crawfish. I provided common facts to debunk the myths that are usually orally defecated regarding military personnel.

I will take that as your conceding that you, in fact, do NOT have any credible sources, also to concede that you did not even bother to read those links, and that you also concede that you, of your own want, have thought you have gotten under my skin.

Really, until you post something credible that states that even the Army's average IQ is lower than 68th percentile average Americans, you have lost, and will continue to have lost this argument. Continuation will only serve to make you look more like a moron, and make me look like a moron trainer.

You talk trash, say something about my sand being full of vaginas, but plain and simple, you haven't backed up your argument; only continued to orally defecate and give us a glimpse of what is inside that rectum between your ears.

oh, and nice tat night rider.


I'm sorry that when presented with logical debate, you choose instead to back down. My responses to your points (once scrubbed of immature invective) were calm and reasonable. You could have worked from that point, but I guess the allure of that scratchy beach was too great.

If you grow a sense of dignity, and would like to show that you can do something more than write a post of drek like this one that can basically be distilled down to "I cant handle this, man!", then feel free to come back. I don't think you will, but if you want to try something new (actual discussion), I'll be here.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, April 28, 2010 7:58 PM




Re: YUP,
Thursday, April 29, 2010 4:54 PM on j-body.org
LOL. Bill gets his ass handed to him in a debate again, and obliviously claims that person is conceding to his superior reasoning skills.

Bill, people are not saying "I cant handle this, man!" to you, they're saying "you're too stupid to try to have an intelligent debate with, and I'm no longer participating in your childish pissing contest."

You ignore any facts that prove you wrong, change your argument when you finally realize you're losing, and bring the level of every thread in this forum down to the level of a preschool namecalling fight. Quite simply, you're incapable of having an intelligent adult level discussion, and everyone tires of your purile crying. Meanwhile, you sit at your computer until the wee hours of the night just hoping someone will repond to you. Pathetic.

What's really pathetic is how hard you try to get under everyone's skin, when it's obvious that you're the one getting frustrated. Time to grow up, bud.







Re: YUP,
Friday, April 30, 2010 4:30 AM on j-body.org
Bill if you have proof of what your brought up about the intelligence level post it up. if not ,your just talking out your ass. you asked stabby to post up info and he did. but you never posted up your info. maybe your right, i dont know, but to talk down to stabby who posted up links to his info while your just talking about your sopposed facts, kinda makes it hard to believe your side.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: YUP,
Friday, April 30, 2010 8:22 AM on j-body.org
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:

LOL. Bill gets his ass handed to him in a debate again, and obliviously claims that person is conceding to his superior reasoning skills.

Bill, people are not saying "I cant handle this, man!" to you, they're saying "you're too stupid to try to have an intelligent debate with, and I'm no longer participating in your childish pissing contest."

You ignore any facts that prove you wrong, change your argument when you finally realize you're losing, and bring the level of every thread in this forum down to the level of a preschool namecalling fight. Quite simply, you're incapable of having an intelligent adult level discussion, and everyone tires of your purile crying. Meanwhile, you sit at your computer until the wee hours of the night just hoping someone will repond to you. Pathetic.

What's really pathetic is how hard you try to get under everyone's skin, when it's obvious that you're the one getting frustrated. Time to grow up, bud.

Once again, you prove that all you can do is run to pile on when you think you see an opening. Your typical weaksauce. I engaged the man in conversation, I asked him to elaborate, and all he did was throw himself to the ground and burst into tears. Not unlike what you usually do, which is what you are doing now, the patented Quik hissyfit

So here you are. Piling on because in one-on-one, you get repeatedly whomped. You should save this need to bust on others for your bully gangrapes of Rodimus, for you are about to look like a whiny a-hole AGAIN! See, you now have two choices here. Either take up the conversation where it left off, which was the post I made that Mr. Whinestoomuch then bowed out on, or look like a troll. My guess is, you'll choose the latter. Empirical data about your method basically demands it.

Your choice. Pick up the convo where it left off, or keep looking like Quikbitch the Troll. Is it time to change your spots? Somehow I don't see it happening!

sndsgood: I asked Stabby Mc ShankYou (wtf is with THAT fifth-grade nickname anyway, lol?) to converse, lay off the immaturity, and stay on point...and he freaked. I can't control his reaction. Apparently neither can he. As I mentioned to Quik, when someone picks up the convo, it will continue. My last unanswered move is still out there, waiting for a reasonable reply.







Edited 4 time(s). Last edited Friday, April 30, 2010 10:03 AM



Re: YUP,
Friday, April 30, 2010 12:03 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

Quikbitch the Troll..


wtf is with THAT fifth-grade namecalling anyway, lol?

Seriously, I searched for this document you talked about, but never posted a link to. Y'know, the one where it proves the average IQ of a military recruit has dropped? Care to post that?



Re: YUP,
Friday, April 30, 2010 12:30 PM on j-body.org
LOL, fun-making is the order of the day here. Making fun of fun-making is an inevitable effect. When Quik is being a troll and acting like a bitch, I will go there, and no...I an't afraid to be taken to task for it. This is the WAR forum. Nah, I don't see calling Quik out to be nearly as infantile as "Stabby McShankYou".

All of you who want to keep the pissfest going...I'm down. When one wishes to rise above it and move back to my post's logical and reasonable questions, and do it without sounding like some child having her hair pulled...the convo will continue. Ball REMAINS in your court(s). Pick it up and put it in play, or lay there and keep sobbing. I really don't care which you choose, as I am entertained either way. I can debate you, or I can laugh at you. It's all good!





Re: YUP,
Friday, April 30, 2010 12:41 PM on j-body.org
Still haven't posted proof of the basis of your argument.



Re: YUP,
Friday, April 30, 2010 12:50 PM on j-body.org
I am being intractable in that I am waiting for someone to bring this back to civility. Will you be the one?






Re: YUP,
Friday, April 30, 2010 12:58 PM on j-body.org
Oh and yes...before we proceed, I need Quik to reveal which form of humiliation he prefers this time...the running away, or the crying fit.
He was in before you, and entitled to choose how to look bad before I move ahead.





Re: YUP,
Friday, April 30, 2010 1:11 PM on j-body.org
All I'm saying, is if we can't prove that the average IQ of the military recruit has dropped over x number of years, your argument that the average soldier isn't intelligent enough to figure out what's REALLY going on is pretty much null. Which, when you think about it, seems like a ridiculous argument in the first place. If someone throws you in the middle of the jungle, would you rather be stuck with a college professor, or someone who's actually lived there for a few years and knows not to @!#$ with the red and blue snake?



Re: YUP,
Friday, April 30, 2010 2:27 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

Oh and yes...before we proceed, I need Quik to...(more chest pounding)...
Says the one who accused me of being the troll. This is probably the closest admission to the reality of the situation you've posted. It's all about needing that internet fight for you. Hence your inability to have an adult discussion, or admit when you've been proven wrong. The hilarity of how desperate you are is epic. Keep swinging your e-dick all you want, but at the end of the day, you're the one stuck at the computer waiting for someone to acknowledge your importance.






Re: YUP,
Friday, April 30, 2010 2:52 PM on j-body.org
ThatGuy85 wrote:

All I'm saying, is if we can't prove that the average IQ of the military recruit has dropped over x number of years, your argument that the average soldier isn't intelligent enough to figure out what's REALLY going on is pretty much null. Which, when you think about it, seems like a ridiculous argument in the first place. If someone throws you in the middle of the jungle, would you rather be stuck with a college professor, or someone who's actually lived there for a few years and knows not to @!#$ with the red and blue snake?

Now that Quik has chimed in on his preferred method of continuing to look useless (and once again ignored my dare to actually stay on topic, as he usually does, LOL!)...let's address this.

You've managed to stay reasonably civil, so you earn a reply.

There is sufficent proof extant to show that the average IQ of the ARMY (not military) recruit has dropped over recent years. The most glaring proof is the Army's own reduction of admission standards of intelligence...hence the DoD connection I allude to (but there's more, we'll get to this soon). Don't just believe me or the DoD...google "army recruit IQ" and marvel at the information returned. Unless every single source of information in the WORLD is incorrect, the conclusion is clear. And expected. Army recruiters are bottom fishers by nature, as they have to be. Their standards are the lowest in the armed forces, and the pool of available applicants is largely filled by the lower end of society. Of course there are exceptions. There always are exceptions. The key here is likellhood, the terminology being used is "average", and exceptions are not relevant to likelihoods and average results.

But let's review. Step by step:

If you recall, the concept in this thread was that a soldier who was expressing outright racial hatred had expressed glee at said hatred right down to getting a tattoo to immortalize this hatred.
I offered that this was horribly extreme, and not at all what I find to be en exemplary, or even acceptable behavior for our enlisted men in the field *cough Abu Gharib cough cough*
It was countered by some that this hatred is right and good, and that said racist grunt knows more about the sociopolitical situation in this war-torn country than any one else could, by the simple virtue of having been placed there with a weapon.
To which I replied, "Balderdash."
I then outlined what makes me say "Balderdash", and I stand by this premise. The average grunt is NOT qualified as an expert on much of anything, is of average intellgence at best, lower intelligence than he used to be, and no longer even needs as much as a high school diploma. Further, being dropped into a war zone with minimal education can make him or her a bit skewed in perspective...for some, they will even descend into outright racial hatred, such as our OP.

Your move.









Edited 5 time(s). Last edited Friday, April 30, 2010 4:25 PM



Re: YUP,
Friday, April 30, 2010 4:54 PM on j-body.org
Some folks rely on on 10+ year old data, fine... Lets now jump to the 21st century.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/07/30/eveningnews/main3115199.shtml



THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: YUP,
Saturday, May 01, 2010 8:36 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

You've managed to stay reasonably civil, so you earn a reply.

Quote:

Your move

Lets try to keep the theatrics to a minimum.

Quote:

There is sufficent proof extant to show that the average IQ of the ARMY (not military) recruit has dropped over recent years. The most glaring proof is the Army's own reduction of admission standards of intelligence...

The reasons behind this boil down to needing more recruits. The enlisted forces, and especially the army, suck. They were having a hard time convincing people that getting shot at while having sand in your ass crack was cool. But they didn't even lower the standards much at all, something that IIRC was discussed earlier in this thread.

Quote:


If you recall, the concept in this thread was that a soldier who was expressing outright racial hatred had expressed glee at said hatred right down to getting a tattoo to immortalize this hatred.

I really don't think it's that racist. And the hatred is to be expected. The terrorists hate us, is it wrong to hate them? I'm sure the OP has been shot at, his friends have been shot at, some killed or seriously wounded. You almost sound like he should take the approach of "Well, the one guy with the AK shot at me, but maybe he won't do it again if I tell him he's being a bad boy"

Quote:


that said racist grunt knows more about the sociopolitical situation in this war-torn country than any one else could, by the simple virtue of having been placed there with a weapon.


Look. Lets be honest with ourselves here. Neither one of us have ever been in the armed forces. We have never been in a war zone. We're just two people on a car forum discussing theory. But why would you need to have a doctorate in psychology, or whatever, to know that the guy shooting at you is a terrorist, and that you should shoot him back?

Quote:


Further, being dropped into a war zone with minimal education can make him or her a bit skewed in perspective...for some, they will even descend into outright racial hatred, such as our OP.

Yes, having a skewed perspective is certainly possible, but I'm sure very, VERY few soldiers roll into town and start shooting everyone who had the audacity to not be white. I don't think it's rocket science figuring out who's the good guys and who's not.

Take my buddy Ryan for example. He's done two tours in Iraq. Here's a couple pictures I found on his facebook. Given his average intelligence, how did he figure out that these iraqi's wouldn't kill him? (Yes, I realize they're all kids, but that's not the point)








Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, May 01, 2010 8:37 AM


Re: YUP,
Saturday, May 01, 2010 9:03 AM on j-body.org
Its cute that he's playing with the kids.....but I mostly like how his buddies are just waiting for one them or their uncles to start some
@#$@#


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: YUP,
Sunday, May 02, 2010 3:49 PM on j-body.org
ThatGuy85 wrote:

Quote:

You've managed to stay reasonably civil, so you earn a reply.

Quote:

Your move

Lets try to keep the theatrics to a minimum.

Quote:

There is sufficent proof extant to show that the average IQ of the ARMY (not military) recruit has dropped over recent years. The most glaring proof is the Army's own reduction of admission standards of intelligence...

The reasons behind this boil down to needing more recruits. The enlisted forces, and especially the army, suck. They were having a hard time convincing people that getting shot at while having sand in your ass crack was cool. But they didn't even lower the standards much at all, something that IIRC was discussed earlier in this thread.

Quote:


If you recall, the concept in this thread was that a soldier who was expressing outright racial hatred had expressed glee at said hatred right down to getting a tattoo to immortalize this hatred.

I really don't think it's that racist. And the hatred is to be expected. The terrorists hate us, is it wrong to hate them? I'm sure the OP has been shot at, his friends have been shot at, some killed or seriously wounded. You almost sound like he should take the approach of "Well, the one guy with the AK shot at me, but maybe he won't do it again if I tell him he's being a bad boy"

Quote:


that said racist grunt knows more about the sociopolitical situation in this war-torn country than any one else could, by the simple virtue of having been placed there with a weapon.


Look. Lets be honest with ourselves here. Neither one of us have ever been in the armed forces. We have never been in a war zone. We're just two people on a car forum discussing theory. But why would you need to have a doctorate in psychology, or whatever, to know that the guy shooting at you is a terrorist, and that you should shoot him back?

Quote:


Further, being dropped into a war zone with minimal education can make him or her a bit skewed in perspective...for some, they will even descend into outright racial hatred, such as our OP.

Yes, having a skewed perspective is certainly possible, but I'm sure very, VERY few soldiers roll into town and start shooting everyone who had the audacity to not be white. I don't think it's rocket science figuring out who's the good guys and who's not.

Take my buddy Ryan for example. He's done two tours in Iraq. Here's a couple pictures I found on his facebook. Given his average intelligence, how did he figure out that these iraqi's wouldn't kill him? (Yes, I realize they're all kids, but that's not the point)




We could play tennis with subpoints all day long and not achieve a thing. If you think Abu Gharaib was not attributable to the kind of hatred expressed by the OP, and that outright homicidal racial/religious hatred is quite acceptable, even to be expected for an infantryman, then my opinion will mean little to you. We're not talking about your friend Ryan. I don't know him. We're talking about the OP, and likelihood of violent, hateful uneducated types becoming like the OP, andf the likelihood that such uneducated types will end up in the Army.

Those children are Iraqi muslims too. I don't hate them. I don't hate any Iraqis. Take away my education and lifetime of knowledge, and place me in the thick of it with nothing more than basic training and a gun, and yes...I might feel differently. That still doesn't make it right.

The OP is not a good example of soldiering in the 21st century. Should you feel otherwise, you have my sympathy.






Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, May 02, 2010 3:55 PM



Re: YUP,
Sunday, May 02, 2010 8:48 PM on j-body.org
CBS Article wrote:

So the Army is accepting a growing number of new recruits with everythging from health and weight issues to lower academic test scores to criminal records.


They always DID in the first place. If you were overweight, you went on a diet plan until boot. You had a criminal record? That doesn't exclude you from military service. Only a violent felony excludes you from being issued a weapon or ammunition.

More lies, more bull.
Quote:

"DUI, drug paraphernalia charges, more than three curfew violations," Garcia says. "It could be anything minor or some stuff major."


Seriously...Curfew violations...Look out for those maniacs.

Again though, no numbers = no proof.






Re: YUP,
Sunday, May 02, 2010 10:16 PM on j-body.org
Well, the recruiting standards WERE dropped, and they weren't all that amazing to begin with. That's fact...and fact is proof. I get the impression you'll cry foul no matter what information is presented, so....your reaction hardly matters. But while you're pulling quotes from news articles, let me toss a couple in too:

Counter-Recruitment wrote:

The cognitive revolution in the military started in 2005 when the Pentagon decided that in order to meet its goal of recruiting 80,000 new soldiers it would have to allow 10 percent of those new recruits to be young men and women who had never graduated high school nor earned a General Equivalency Diploma.

ParaPundit wrote:

Recruiting shortfalls as young men decide Iraq is not worth dying for have led the US Army to announce yet another lowering of standards on recruits.








Re: YUP,
Sunday, May 02, 2010 10:26 PM on j-body.org
both of those mostly debunked by my previous links.

you; have posted no evidence.





Re: YUP,
Sunday, May 02, 2010 10:50 PM on j-body.org
You are denying that the Army lowered recruiting standards repeatedly then? DoD says so, media says so...what do you consider "evidence", a personally written note from Donald Rumsfeld?




Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, May 02, 2010 10:51 PM



Re: YUP,
Monday, May 03, 2010 10:32 AM on j-body.org
As I've said everything I have to say, and we seem to now just be in a repetitive loop, I am going to step down. I've got some time demands that preclude me from participating in as much forum-wrangling for the time being.

Good luck to all if the convo continues, and I hope I've at least brought something to the table. Just remember...opinions are like @!#$s, and no matter how hard you try, you can't make someone else's smell like yours!






Re: YUP,
Monday, May 03, 2010 2:39 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Repuplican Party wrote:

Well, the recruiting standards WERE dropped, and they weren't all that amazing to begin with. That's fact...and fact is proof.
LOL. That's an opinion, not fact. According to you, it's useless:
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

Just remember...opinions are like @!#$s, and no matter how hard you try, you can't make someone else's smell like yours!

Then we can address this:
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

As I've said everything I have to say, and we seem to now just be in a repetitive loop, I am going to step down. I've got some time demands that preclude me from participating in as much forum-wrangling for the time being.
With this:
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

You look rather weak when you back down from a challenge to proide proof of an allegation you make.
Your self-ownage is thoroughly amusing. Pure hypocrisy. You know, that word you love to throw around, when in fact you're a poster child for it?







Re: YUP,
Monday, May 03, 2010 2:56 PM on j-body.org
Yes, THIS was predictable...the Quik pounce, lol!

No, you're wrong again. I provided the proof, I discussed the points, I walked away satisfied. You should try it sometime.

As I've said, Quik...any of those threads that piss you off so much to see me as the last poster...bring one back and take me on. You won't. You'll stamp your foot and cry and run away screaming about how unfair it all is, but you won't. THAT is the ulitmate ownage, to have humiliated you so completely, so repeatedly, that you now just hide behind trees and take cheap shots when you can.

If you do decide to man up and open one of those cans of whoop-ass on yourself, give it a while...I'll be back. Take your shots while you can, but know this...your pleasure is but temporary. I shall return to further expose you for what you are!





Re: YUP,
Monday, May 03, 2010 3:56 PM on j-body.org
ScottAWhite wrote:

Its cute that he's playing with the kids.....but I mostly like how his buddies are just waiting for one them or their uncles to start some @#$@#

The day when the tables are turned and we are ever invaded by another country, we can count on you to give the enemy honorary handjobs with a side of "tossed salad," oh and with beer too. I mean, wouldn't that be your plan to make the enemy feel real welcomed on this soil?



THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: YUP,
Monday, May 03, 2010 4:58 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

I provided the proof, I discussed the points, I walked away satisfied. You should try it sometime.
Epic.

Your true hypocrisy is exposed here: When I do it, you call it walking away butt-hurt. When you do it, you call it walking away satisfied. Pure comedy. LOL. I've walked away from plenty of threads having made solid points only to have you whining about how you're better, and you have yet to post any substantial facts that prove me wrong. The only thing you ever do is whine and call every source quoted that you disagree with as biased, including when I've cited actual government databases.


Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

As I've said, Quik...any of those threads that piss you off so much to see me as the last poster...bring one back and take me on.
They don't piss me off. You flatter yourself to think it does. Why I've pointed it out before is that it's an example of your desperate need to constantly get the last word in. It's why there are so few that post in this forum these days. People get sick of seeing your ignorance spewed over every single thread, and I'm not the only one telling you this.

Bill the dillusional wrote:

THAT is the ulitmate ownage, to have humiliated you so completely, so repeatedly, that you now just hide behind trees and take cheap shots when you can.
You've humliated no one but yourself, and you just don't see it. But go ahead and keep trying, bud. If nothing else, at least you can say that you haven't given up. LMAO.






Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search