FBI Raids Christian Militia - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: FBI Raids Christian Militia
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:44 AM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:Stereotype! Are you really being serious? People of predominantly African decent (African American, Hatian, Jamaican,) just simply have curly hair. It's not a stereotype. It's simply a physical trait. -most Europeans have light pigmented skin. Is that a racial stereotype? Of course not.

And Bill, please spare me the brainwashed routine. I've posted the link to the FBI terrorist page. Yes, you and your boy-wonder found a handful of Jim n'Janes from the Bible Belt. But who occupied the vast majority of slots?

my remark was bout you saying most terrorist are muslim.

i can't remember, did the fbi most wanted list state each persons religion?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:53 AM on j-body.org
I guess no one has ever seen Christian extremists from Lebanon........ KKK, IRA, RNU,.. THE list goes on.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:19 PM on j-body.org
Short Hand wrote:I guess no one has ever seen Christian extremists from Lebanon........ KKK, IRA, RNU,.. THE list goes on.

Wait, those apparently don't count, because they aren't on an FBI list

[/sarcasm]

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 11:46 PM on j-body.org
if we wanted to, we could count the Crusades as christian terrorism or something of the sort. i'm sure that would far outnumber the death count of muslim terrorists.

Check out my build thread!

Thursday, April 01, 2010 4:16 AM on j-body.org
RuggedZ wrote:if we wanted to, we could count the Crusades as christian terrorism or something of the sort. i'm sure that would far outnumber the death count of muslim terrorists.

scott would like to concentrate on right now when we are fighting muslim extremeists. if you look at other times in history you'd see allot of other examples of terrorism and that wouldnt bode well for his argument.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, April 01, 2010 8:30 AM on j-body.org
The crUsades? Are you trying to be serious? Yes, when all else fails, drag up the crusades. After all, those Muslims were busy planting flowers and singing kumbaya right? Before you rattle on about the crusades do a little reading on the an Kent Muslim empire. They were a warlike people back then. Back then? Back then?

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Thursday, April 01, 2010 8:34 AM on j-body.org
But since you want to go back several hundred years and try to rewrite history...

http://avideditor.wordpress.com/2010/03/07/how-islamic-atrocities-pd-jihad-at-talab-ghazwat-dhimma-provoked-the-crusades/

I didn't check, but Im sure it's a biased website

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Thursday, April 01, 2010 8:53 AM on j-body.org
No one could effectively argue that Islamic violence is not an established fact. But to argue that it is the ONLY violence, or even the MAJORITY of violence, simply displays ignorance, and yes, hints strongly at racial and/or religious hatred.

All this other chattering is just squabbling, and irrelevant.

Thursday, April 01, 2010 10:12 AM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:No one could effectively argue that Islamic violence is not an established fact. But to argue that it is the ONLY violence, or even the MAJORITY of violence, simply displays ignorance, and yes, hints strongly at racial and/or religious hatred.

All this other chattering is just squabbling, and irrelevant.

ding ding ding we have a winner.

so stop arguing scott and go make a racist post about the types of people who drive a certain type of car.

Thursday, April 01, 2010 11:21 AM on j-body.org
no one ever said it was the only violence. but the majority yes. why else would the military be in 2 seperate countries fighting on going wars against TERRORISM that are islamic? why arent we somewhere else that has more terrorism than here? idk you should tell me since you know everything bill

Thursday, April 01, 2010 11:46 AM on j-body.org
I don't know everything. Knowledge is indeed cumulative, however

...so let's just both try to keep on learning. With any luck, we both will.

This whole thing's gotten rather disjointed anymore. We've ventured so far off actual thread intent that it's really kind of futile now, it's just devolved to somewhat random whatevers. I'll just stand by my last previous statement above.

Thursday, April 01, 2010 11:51 AM on j-body.org
this is pretty much what every single thread in here has turned into lol

Thursday, April 01, 2010 11:56 AM on j-body.org
On this we agree!!! *clinks beer*

We prolly agree on a lot of other things too. I vote to seek them going forward. I'm officially uncomfortable with all this anymore, it's not a good use of energy. You were right on that too!

Thursday, April 01, 2010 12:08 PM on j-body.org
yesr. we will just agree to disagree on the matter. i will refrane from posting anymore on the subject lol.

Thursday, April 01, 2010 12:16 PM on j-body.org
^It is called a "business-case." Other countries do not carry the strategic resources that these countries and its allies want. If you know, but since late 19th century up until today, US wars all have something in common, and that is to make money and expand a certain business in the long run. Granted DC or high level will never publicly say this as moral would drop like an anvil on the ocean and what's more, public support here would not be existent. Hint Iraq or Vietnam to name a couple. So they use key words: "freedom," "save," "tyranny," "help" to draw up support and show that we are doing something good. Some folks see pass the PR BS and see what is really behind it all. That is why I always say this: the moment a soldier who sees this first hand and decides to speak out on their experience, immediately they are told to stand down and obey your hierarchy. The moment you're silenced and you are under American (US) rule, that means that we are up to no good. Franklin said "Decent is the greatest form of patriotism," now they are silencing the very people that help create our independence. Sad and unjust if you think about it.

On terrorism side, any religion, race, gender has participated. You have KKKs going into museums and shoot off rounds in a Jewish establishment. You have christian fanaticals blowing up abortion clinics or killing doctors. You have anti-government protesters ramming a plane on to a federal building, and that is just here in the US. That has happened within one year, none were Islamic, so therefore it is not a majority, right? And yes, certain middle-eastern do go ahead blow them selfs up or cause havoc on to people. But to say they are people sole or majority, is just rehashing 8 year old news. Some people throw out the word that they went crazy? Heh, so you're telling me the islamics bombers were actually sane? They are labeled extremist because of their actions, and never see a level calmness but rather always retaliation attitude. Case in point this story on this thread... Here is the kicker, it is a American and christian group; kinda gives a dent to the percentage that middle easterners are the only ones huh.

Scott,
Did you even comprehend on on who was related in this story. That would be an example of the question you seek.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Thursday, April 01, 2010 3:21 PM on j-body.org
Sndsgood. How was my post about cars racist? Please explain. People assumed I was ridiculing blacks for driving 300c and magnums. I don't get it. I just said to look at The drivers and see what they seem to have in common.

I didn't imply anything. Go ahead, re-read the post. I didn't even drop any hints. If people came to that conclusion...well that's their problem.

And finally, there are a few here, that think they can name a handful of terrorist or criminal acts carried out by whitey, tha they've disproven my assertion. If you could understand how stupid you'r arguments are.

Clyde: "most of the cars in this parking lot are red cars"
Biff: "Liar, I see a green one over there, and two black ones over there"
Clyde: I said most, not all
Biff "Liar, they aren't all red"
Clyde: "Yes, some of them are other colors, but most are red"
Biff: "Liar, those cars could just as easy be purple"
Clyde: "but they aren't"
Biff: "Liar, my grandpa has an orange car"
Clyde: "Biff, you are retarded"

Thursday, April 01, 2010 9:23 PM on j-body.org
I dont know anyone named Biff. Also of the 7 cars at the house its a tie between pewter and black with 2 of each. We dont own red cars in this family.

P.S. Stop listening in to my conversations

Friday, April 02, 2010 5:34 AM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:Sndsgood. How was my post about cars racist? Please explain. People assumed I was ridiculing blacks for driving 300c and magnums. I don't get it. I just said to look at The drivers and see what they seem to have in common.

I didn't imply anything. Go ahead, re-read the post. I didn't even drop any hints. If people came to that conclusion...well that's their problem.

And finally, there are a few here, that think they can name a handful of terrorist or criminal acts carried out by whitey, tha they've disproven my assertion. If you could understand how stupid you'r arguments are.

Clyde: "most of the cars in this parking lot are red cars"
Biff: "Liar, I see a green one over there, and two black ones over there"
Clyde: I said most, not all
Biff "Liar, they aren't all red"
Clyde: "Yes, some of them are other colors, but most are red"
Biff: "Liar, those cars could just as easy be purple"
Clyde: "but they aren't"
Biff: "Liar, my grandpa has an orange car"
Clyde: "Biff, you are retarded"

heres the probelm with your little analogy scott. your looking at the parking lot. the rest of us are looking at the world.

oh, your right you didn't imply anything. so what was the point of the post? most people know about the posts you make and respond to so its not hard to see how your mind works.

and if you really wanna play that game i can just say, look at my what i said, i never said your other post was racist, i just told you to go make a racist post. you naturally assumed i meant your other post was racist. see, two can play that game

Friday, April 02, 2010 10:29 AM on j-body.org
There is no problem with the analogy. It just jerks a knot in your tail.

Verrry difficult to come to that conclusion, since I have only created one thread about certain cars that people drive, and what those people have in common.

and just for giggle time: Which of of the following statements is racist?

1) Most Buick LeSabres are driven by older white people

2) Most older pickup trucks on 30+ inch mud bogging wheels are driven by country folk.

3) Most NewBalance shoes are purchased by white people

4) If you see a lowrider chevy impala, its safe to assume a Hispanic man is driving it.

5) Most Grand Nationals are owned my middle aged white men.

Friday, April 02, 2010 12:49 PM on j-body.org
all 5 are for the most part sterotypes.

as for your analogy again, your just looking at this small point in time versus everything that has happened. kinda like if you go to high school and you see a bunch of jocks acting like asses you come on here spouting most jocks are asses based off of your small little section viewed.

Friday, April 02, 2010 2:29 PM on j-body.org
Stereotype? Please explain how they are stereotypes. In your desperation, you grasping at straws.

Would it be a stereotype to say that as a percentage, whites own more AR-15's than Koreans? Either it's true or it isn't. Same with the other five I listed. You might know a 17 yr old Thai transgender banjo player that owns a grand national, but that makes him an exception to the general majority.

Saturday, April 03, 2010 6:56 AM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:Stereotype? Please explain how they are stereotypes. In your desperation, you grasping at straws.

Would it be a stereotype to say that as a percentage, whites own more AR-15's than Koreans? Either it's true or it isn't. Same with the other five I listed. You might know a 17 yr old Thai transgender banjo player that owns a grand national, but that makes him an exception to the general majority.

well unless you have some statistics on your "observations" then i'd say your either just stereotyping, or guessing. wichever you want to roll with is fine with me.

Saturday, April 03, 2010 11:28 AM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:Would it be a stereotype to say that as a percentage, whites own more AR-15's than Koreans?

We talking North Koreans, or South Koreans? Them North Koreans are damned fierce!

Saturday, April 03, 2010 1:45 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:
ScottaWhite wrote:Would it be a stereotype to say that as a percentage, whites own more AR-15's than Koreans?

We talking North Koreans, or South Koreans? Them North Koreans are damned fierce!

To him, these countries has absolute no difference.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Saturday, April 03, 2010 2:10 PM on j-body.org
You trvialize or ignore the qustion.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search