FBI Most Wanted Terrorists-link inside - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FBI Most Wanted Terrorists-link inside
Thursday, February 25, 2010 4:02 PM on j-body.org
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/fugitives.htm

just in case you wanted to compare the FBI definition of terrorist, and who they are looking for.
Goodwrench, I like egg salad sandwiches.....for the next time I eat your lunch.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: FBI Most Wanted Terrorists-link inside
Friday, February 26, 2010 6:03 AM on j-body.org
hey look a daniel and a jamal. common names around me growing up.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, February 26, 2010 10:40 AM on j-body.org
^Thank you for pointing that out Snds.
Scott, there was no need to go desperate and make separate thread knowing that there is already a discussing about this.
Oh and you can have the egg salad sandwich, hell, I'll throw in a high source of potassium food (brain food) like a banana, to help you out.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Friday, February 26, 2010 10:53 AM on j-body.org
Er... Isn't it supposed to be OSAMA bin laden, instead of USAMA?

Am I missing something here?

Friday, February 26, 2010 11:22 AM on j-body.org
ThatGuy85 wrote:Er... Isn't it supposed to be OSAMA bin laden, instead of USAMA?

Am I missing something here?

Ive wondered that aswell .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Friday, February 26, 2010 1:10 PM on j-body.org
Of course there's a Daniel n' Jamal. Might even find a Ricky or Bobby too.
Kinda like disputing the label on a 50 gallon drum of blackbean soup just because yo spotted a navy bean floating around in there.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Friday, February 26, 2010 10:34 PM on j-body.org
Usama is an accepted form of the name.

Wikipedia...

I just wanted to provide a neutral source, but in the arab community it is common to see it spelled with a U, kind of how Kelly can be kelley or kellie.

Either way, I think its about time be found himself a cuddle buddy in the form of a JDAM.

Friday, February 26, 2010 10:37 PM on j-body.org
I was expecting this to be one of those pages that takes your facebook icon and puts it on the page.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 9:49 AM on j-body.org
You realize wikipedia is not a nuetral source. It is an open source publicly maintained encyclepdia. Just want you to know that you shouldn't trust whatever wiki says especially on political matters or science.

I accidentally the SHIFT LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig
Wednesday, March 10, 2010 10:03 AM on j-body.org
In my opinion, Wikipedia is just like anything else...one must always consider any information to be partially skewed, regardless of the source. Dismissing it out of hand is just as bad as accepting it as utter gospel.

However, I think you are just campaigning against Wikipedia here...he only used it as a source for name alliteration, which is pretty benign. Certainly much more neutral in this case than an FBI list!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 11:19 AM on j-body.org
Here's one middle-eastern looking woman Scott.
She would not blip your screen because she does not look like the type the you've been brain washed into thinking are terrorists.

Colleen R. LaRose

Quote:

PHILADELPHIA (AP)-- A suburban Philadelphia woman "desperate to do something" to help suffering Muslims has been charged with using the Internet to recruit jihadist fighters and help terrorists overseas, even agreeing to move to Europe to try to kill someone, prosecutors said Tuesday.
Authorities said the case shows how terror groups are looking to recruit Americans to carry out their goals.
A federal indictment charges that Colleen R. LaRose, who called herself JihadJane online, agreed to kill a Swedish citizen on orders from the unnamed terrorists and traveled to Europe to carry out the killing. It doesn't say whether the Swede was killed, but LaRose was not charged with murder.
A U.S. Department of Justice spokesman wouldn't confirm the case is related to a group of people arrested in Ireland earlier Tuesday on suspicion of plotting against a Swedish cartoonist who depicted the Prophet Muhammad with the body of a dog.
But a U.S. official speaking on condition of anonymity said LaRose had targeted the Swedish cartoonist and had online discussions about her plans with at least one of the suspects apprehended in Ireland. The official wasn't authorized to discuss details of the investigation.
The official also said LaRose, who has blond hair and blue eyes, indicated in her online conversations that she believed her appearance would help her move freely in Sweden to carry out the attack.
LaRose is a convert to Islam who actively recruited others, including at least one unidentified American, and her online messages expressed impatience to take action, the official said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/09/jihad-jane-colleen-larose_n_492586.html

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 11:44 PM on j-body.org
Goodwrench....there is no other explanation that will get through your charlie brown melon head......

Time and again, I have said that most terrorists are muslims and/or middle easterners.

But your brain processes it as "scottawhite says most middle easterners are terrorists.

So, yes....if you dig and scrape youll find an occasional whitey or julio on the lists. But instead of the pages and pages of overwhelmingly middleastern and/or muslims the make up the pages......you troll and scroll unitl......Eureka!

But it was interesting to see that Marsha Brady there was in cohoots.....with MUSLIM JIHADISTS!

Thursday, March 11, 2010 5:22 AM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:Goodwrench....there is no other explanation that will get through your charlie brown melon head......

Time and again, I have said that most terrorists are muslims and/or middle easterners.

But your brain processes it as "scottawhite says most middle easterners are terrorists.

So, yes....if you dig and scrape youll find an occasional whitey or julio on the lists. But instead of the pages and pages of overwhelmingly middleastern and/or muslims the make up the pages......you troll and scroll unitl......Eureka!

But it was interesting to see that Marsha Brady there was in cohoots.....with MUSLIM JIHADISTS!

yeah but with your thinking you'd only pull muslim looking people out of the airpline line and say well the majority of you terrorists are so im going to check you out closer while letting the blond haired green eyed girl walk right on the plane. the point he is getting at is that you can't just make a blanket statements like that because the people we are pointing out to you don't fit your description.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, March 11, 2010 7:10 AM on j-body.org
Sigh...

No one gets to just prance past security with a pocket full of switchblades, and hop on the plane.

I never made the point that blonde haired blue eyed humans are incapable of being terrorists or aiding said terrorists.
The point has been and still is: if poop hits the fan, I can assume with near certainty, that it was Mohammed Al El Ahmedejonnabodbod who starts it. Of course it could be Chad Smith from Rhode Island.....but not likely

Thursday, March 11, 2010 10:09 AM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:Goodwrench....there is no other explanation that will get through your charlie brown melon head......

Yes, you go by what is popular in the media and not by reality. And the failure of not recognizing how things are, only makes you look oblivious to the facts and credulous to what certain media tells you. Like I said before, glad you don't work in any type of security.

Friday, March 12, 2010 4:18 AM on j-body.org
Friday, March 12, 2010 5:36 AM on j-body.org
Prove me wrong. Since my Idea that terrorists are far more likely to be Muslim/ middle easterners....since that idea seems incedulous to you....debunk it. Show me that more mexicans, whites, Japanese etc are terrorists than the arabic/ Muslims.

Friday, March 12, 2010 10:41 AM on j-body.org
I don't think Goodwrench said that. I didn't intepret anything he's said as saying that either.

Friday, March 12, 2010 1:28 PM on j-body.org
^Yep.
Scott, It is blatantly clear that I didn't write what you you think I wrote. It is more along the lines that (and I can't put it more bluntly) Middle-Easterners or Muslims are not the only ones to be known as terrorists. All types of races, religion, cultures, genders could result to terrorism to pass on their belief.
The problem here is and history has shown that your thinking at times is a majority. Some takes the next step to persuade politicians to take action on it. And when they do, it winds up being costly mistake for the rest of us, instead of being wise and effective.

Friday, March 12, 2010 11:05 PM on j-body.org
You are an F-ing pinhead goodwrench. Over and over I have agreed that Muslims Inc. are not the only ones who are terrorists. Just that there are more of them....by far, than any other religious or ethnic group.

If you think I have been saying otherwise, please quote me ( and the thread) where I said that ONLY the Muzzies are terrorists.

So, blame it on the rightwing Hollywood crowd that has conditioned me to think this way.

Saturday, March 13, 2010 6:51 AM on j-body.org
so is your point scott since they may be a higher percentage that we should just ignore everyone else and only talk about muslims? thats like saying, well if there are more blacks in prisons then whites we should only talk about black people when a law is broken.

Saturday, March 13, 2010 3:00 PM on j-body.org
There you go again. I don't know if it's due to a prodigal chromosome, or justpurposefully wasting time.

You don't focus ONLY on them. You don't ignore EVERYONE ELSE.

Let's make an analogy: you are a detective in charge of an anti-streetracing taskforce. You get a tip that a group of guys are planning to race on An old highway. You drive by a resaurant on that hey and notice several import tuner cars, complete with wings, body kits etc. You also notice an 87 chevy suburban, a 2008 Buick Lucerne, and a Cadillac DTS.
....all of the vehicles are capable of being raced. In fact, for all you know, the suburban could be riding on a tube chassis, with an 8.0 litre, twin turbo set up.

In the last 6 months, the task force has arrested racers. 90% drove import tuners. 8% drove muscle cars, 1% were on bikes, and 1% drove luxury cars or old beat up trucks.

Which cars at the restaurant are MOST LIKELY to be involved in tonight race.?

Saturday, March 13, 2010 3:25 PM on j-body.org
easy. the cars that show up at the old highway are the ones who will be street racing

if you don't focus just on them and you dont ignore everyeone else. it kinda sounds like your saying that we should look out for everyone, if thats the case what the guys name, race, color, religion shouldn't matter because your looking at everyeone equally.........

Saturday, March 13, 2010 4:50 PM on j-body.org
Ok then.....Easy, just wait to see who blows the plane up, then you'll know who the terrorist is.

Sunday, March 14, 2010 4:59 AM on j-body.org
ahhh so we should arrest muslims because the chances are higher they would be responsible for at some point blowing people up. sweet. guess youlle get your ticket in the mail this week for drag racing since you own a sport compact type car and could at one time drag race illegally in it

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search