YUP, i have - Page 5 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: YUP,
Monday, May 03, 2010 5:30 PM on j-body.org
Goody, I don't know what point you were trying to make, so oh well. My point was how I liked the soldiers in the background waiting for one of the happy kids uncles to try some crap.

And grow up. No one could ever invade this country, unless of course, it is our own government.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Monday, May 03, 2010 7:40 PM on j-body.org
ScottAWhite wrote:
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:
ScottAWhite wrote: Its cute that he's playing with the kids.....but I mostly like how his buddies are just waiting for one them or their uncles to start some @#$@#

The day when the tables are turned and we are ever invaded by another country, we can count on you to give the enemy honorary handjobs with a side of "tossed salad," oh and with beer too. I mean, wouldn't that be your plan to make the enemy feel real welcomed on this soil?

Goody, I don't know what point you were trying to make, so oh well. My point was how I liked the soldiers in the background waiting for one of the happy kids uncles to try some crap.
And grow up. No one could ever invade this country, unless of course, it is our own government.

"Sometimes you gotta read between the lines."

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Monday, May 03, 2010 9:05 PM on j-body.org
ScottAWhite wrote:Its cute that he's playing with the kids.....but I mostly like how his buddies are just waiting for one them or their uncles to start some @#$@#

The day when the tables are turned and we are ever invaded by another country, we can count on you to give the enemy honorary handjobs with a side of "tossed salad," oh and with beer too. I mean, wouldn't that be your plan to make the enemy feel real welcomed on this soil?

Not. Gonna. Happen.

We are pretty much past the days of people invading other countries just to take them over for their own.

Tuesday, May 04, 2010 8:42 AM on j-body.org
ThatGuy85 wrote:
ScottAWhite wrote:Its cute that he's playing with the kids.....but I mostly like how his buddies are just waiting for one them or their uncles to start some @#$@#

Not. Gonna. Happen.

We are pretty much past the days of people invading other countries just to take them over for their own.

I can only hope you're right, sadly no one knows the future.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 9:33 PM on j-body.org
I will be dead before it happens. although now political means are more damaging...

Saturday, May 15, 2010 4:03 PM on j-body.org
well, since its been brought back to the top.....bill: how can you seriously think that just because someone joins the military they are simply some sort of ignorant slob that has no other prospects in life? saying that willingly glosses over the proud tradition that our military has had since its inception.

i come from a military family that stretches back as far as my family's roots in this country. most of my aunts and uncles were in the army--but not a single one could be considered feeble-minded or dumb. my mom and dad met in the military; mom is an RN and dad has a masters in accounting. but, wait, i guess they are the exception to the rule, right? well what about my aunt that is now a g12 computer tech with public debt? or either of her brothers that are chemical operators at our local dupont plant? just more exceptions because they came from the same stock? please.

you are generalizing without much of a base to pull from. whats the difference in your suggestions on military personnel and if i were to say that all mechanics (yourself included) are dumb because most dont go to school for it? i know people that dropped/flunked out of high school that were able to find steady work as mechanics and could repair an engine better than either you or i. sure, you can teach a monkey to do a job, but that doesnt mean that everyone that does that job is a monkey, and you do all the servicemen and women in our country a great disservice by suggesting such.

my brother (2 years older than i) chose to join the army. i did not. after 8 years in, including a stay in korea and two tours in iraq, he chose to leave. now he is contemplating joining again. why? he misses the rigidity of service, something he cannot get in civilian life. there are many different paths that lead to the same place, so dont knock everyone based on a few perceptions you may have experienced in your life. as much as you may think you know, and as experienced as you think you may be, you obviously know nothing.

Saturday, May 15, 2010 8:41 PM on j-body.org
@!#$ im from canada but imma chime in anyway a quick google search gave me this
Your text to link here...

this was the only good piece i found quickly that wasnt a dam yahoo answers question and well usually those r never right.anyway im with everyone else on here.usually people in the military have to be smarter than average just to get in.it's the way it is they dont want retards running around with potatoe guns they want people with a damn brain.couple of my friends have joined up here anyway and it wasn't and easy process .u had alot of studying to do.and it wasnt a last resort for sure

Sunday, May 30, 2010 7:57 AM on j-body.org
i completely forgot about this thread haha. so is it just me or was bill the only one that thinks people in the military are stupid? i dont even know what happened anymore in here

Sunday, May 30, 2010 5:14 PM on j-body.org
LOL. It's not just the people in the military. Bill thinks everyone but himself is stupid. he spends so much time trying to make others look stupid that he simply makes an ass of himself. And somehow in his own little world, he sees it as winning.

Since he hasn't been around, I had hopes that we might actually have some decent conversations, but the combination of finally getting nice weather, and the fact that Bill drove almost everyone out of this forum with his idiocy, both added up to no one being around here. Oh well, it's summer time anyway. Until we get close to November, this place will probably stay pretty quiet.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 11:33 AM on j-body.org
Actually relevant to this thread:
http://www.life.com/image/72944331/in-gallery/39632/at-war-photographers-best-shots

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search