What america has become .. - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What america has become ..
Thursday, July 01, 2010 12:42 PM on j-body.org
What america has become


First of all.....when 28% of you brain dead @!#$ morons give a blithering IDIOT like Sarah Palin positive approval ratings and think she ought to run for president in 2012, it really makes me sick to know I am lumbered with that many mouth-breathing Cro-Magnons I unfortunately have to consider as my fellow countrymen....trust me.....I don't. You @!#$s are beyond help.


And before you go thinking this is a "liberal" based rant.....that brings me to one more item on an ever-lengthening list.


This "Liberal" versus "Conservative" paradigm that so many of you simple dunces buy into.....as BOTH parties sell you out to the multinational corporations, banks and special interests that actually run Washington D.C.).....you do this STUPID dance every day, blithely detatched from the reality that YOU YOURSELF are helping to DIVIDE AND CONQUER the nation, as you myopically beat your little Hannity/Olberman drum of FUTILE self -righteous indignation. PATHETIC.


THIS is a nation of PUSSIES AND @!#$ COWARDS. If this nation had any BALLS WHATSOEVER, there would be a trail of DEAD MEN SWINGING FROM THE ENDS OF ROPES leading from AIG, through WALL STREET, the not-so "Federal" reserve, the 9/11 commission, and right through every other set-up con-job you people just buy into like a bunch of CATTLE BEING LED TO SLAUGHTER.


It's not that Americans don't give a @!#$.....every misled, misdirected group that goes out and crusades for the "Grand Cause" they think is responsible for the decimation of this ONCE great nation proves that.....the problem IS that the problem ISN'T illegal aliens (i.e. Minutemen) or Democrats in Washington (i.e. Teabaggers) or conservative policies (i.e. Code Pink).......the problem is ...... AMERICANS THEMSELVES.


AMERICANS have sat on THEIR ASSES while Washington and the Pentagon have BANKRUPTED THE TREASURY and sent our sons and daughters into MEAT GRINDERS in Iraq and Afghanistan for WMD's and connections to 9/11 that did NOT EXIST and even AFTER the overwhelming evidence that the intel was "swept all up" (doctored, falsified, unreliable) you STUPID SHEEP keep buying into the BRAIN DEAD notion that somehow, these wars are for the FREEDOM of America.


You're an IDIOT. They're wars for EMPIRE.


Your son's and daughter's BLOOD is being used as OIL to grease an evil, out of control WAR MACHINE....Your money and financial security is being DEVOURED by Wall St. and the Federal Reserve, with collusion from YOUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES, and your standard of living is slowly eroding into a two-class system as the middle class is being FORCED INTO EXTINCTION......


......and you do NOTHING to stop ANY of it.


You ignorant FOOLS who send shotgun Emails to all your friends warning of "death panels" and other such HEALTH INSURANCE INDUSTRY PROPAGANDA, yes, you friggin' GOMERS actually think the Health Insurance Industry has your best interests in mind, and it's "dat mean ol' gubmint" that wants to penalize you by providing your family health care that isn't profit-based.


MEDICARE only got passed because it effectively REMOVED the highest-risk group to the insurance providers (the elderly) from the 'pool' of prospective insurees, thereby minimizing their financial exposure. It's completely lost on most people that catastrophic illness is the main reason for personal bankruptcy....and that 75% of those who had to file HAD health insurance.


And this is the 'status quo' many of you are defending. You are BEYOND dense.


America has lost it's HONOR, as well as it's collective senses. I don't wish upon America any malice or catastrophe.....trust me, this is happening with assistance and collusion from the top down, not from some Arab in a cave. I just want to leave peacefully and live in a place that doesn't have leaders that hope for a "catastrophic and catalyzing event" to promote a war agenda that takes pride in kicking the @!#$ out of unarmed peasants living in the dirt....then blames them for retaliating. Can't wait to see this dysfunctional madhouse in my rear view mirror.


When you abide by a system of government that you FULLY EXPECT will side AGAINST YOU and WITH corporate lobbyists (MANY of whom represent interests that are not even from the USA) who BRIBE THEM WITH BALES OF CASH....and are working 24/7 to maximize their profits and minimize their potential competition in the marketplace.....all at the expense of you and your family....and don't lift a FINGER to do ANYTHING TO CHANGE IT......you @!#$ DESERVE WHAT'S COMING. What might that be.....?


Think Germany and the treaty of Versailles.....when a wheelbarrow full of Deutschmarks is what it took to buy a MEAL.


WHEN the dollar collapses.....not IF, WHEN.....THAT'S when you'll really begin to see the true definition of FASCISM. The unity of government and corporations to economically and militarily control it's people. History WILL repeat itself....but if you're like so many of the morons in the USA who think they're so smart but don't know @!#$.....it will all be NEW TO YOU. Good luck.....you'll need it.


This is the most ARROGANT nation in EXISTANCE, second only to ISRAEL....and since ALL of our politicians are falling over backwards to kiss Israel's ASS on a daily basis, fully knowing that exposing any inconvenient TRUTH about them equals political SUICIDE....that and the mass media in America that feeds it's daily ration of BULL@!#$ is controlled by individuals biased towards them as well....ANYONE who thinks they know what is going on because they read TIME magazine and watch CNN, FOX news OR MSNBC.....you are DELUSIONAL.


One nation under God....? What a JOKE.


MONEY is God here pal....even people who are reading this who hate the words I typed KNOW this is true. What does it say in your bible about the love of money? The root of all evil, no?


How DARE this nation question human rights abuses of other nations after Abu Ghraib and countless other bombing and torture campaigns, where it was stated it is passable to crush the testicles of young boys in front of their fathers to extract information.


How DARE this nation deign to be the world's nuclear police when WE are the only nation to ever USE NUKES.


MOST of you actually consider Palestinians as TERRORISTS, when it is THEY who have been occupied, imprisoned behind 25 foot high concrete walls and denied basic human decency by APARTHEID ISRAEL. Those of you who get your info from American media REMAIN IGNORANT OF THE TRUTH.


You're probably wondering if I'm some Arab, or other person hostile to "America's Freedoms" lol.... Yeah, you're really free here.......


Free to go BANKRUPT if you get sick, even if you HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE.


Free to vote on DIEBOLD voting machines that can flip elections and leave no paper trail.


Free to watch your life savings DWINDLE AND EVAPORATE into the pockets of the ROBBER BARONS you PATRONIZE.


Free to watch your JOB get shipped to CHINA....and then you @!#$ FOOLS buy the goods PRODUCED FORM THOSE JOBS at Wal Mart, further REWARDING AND ENCOURAGING businesses to CONTINUE this pattern. I have never bought a @!#$ THING from Wal-Mart, and if you have.....you are a simple, stupid @!#$TICK.


You're free to be video monitored, photographed by the millisecond at traffic light traps, electronically surveiled, searched with no warrant, shaken down and partially disrobed at airports, free to be told how much shampoo you are allowed to carry in your luggage, free to buy processed foods that give you cancer, genetically altered vegetables that contain neat things like INSECT DNA, free to pay more than ANY OTHER COUNTRY ON THE PLANET for pharmeceuticals, free to be the pharmaceutical company's guinea pig for drugs that have potentially catastrophic side effects, free to have PUBLIC POLICY DICTATED TO YOU by government 'officials' that have dual citizenship with ISRAEL, free to have ANY MEANINGFUL TRUTH WITHHELD FROM YOU by the mass media......


.....and free to be one of the ONE OUT OF EVERY HUNDRED AMERICANS living in PRISON.


Land of the free, home of the brave??


More like land of the SHEEP and home of the SLAVE.

*******************************************************************************************************
This isn't new's to me i already know america is screwed and i don't hate all american's ok folks ..




Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "

Re: What america has become ..
Thursday, July 01, 2010 3:54 PM on j-body.org
No connections between 9/11 and Afghanistan? Are you one of those people that believe Bush had bombs planted inside the WTC and Pentagon (and some field in PA) just to start wars for oil?




I work on Wall Street, but didn't force you to take out a loan you couldn't afford.
Re: What america has become ..
Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:00 PM on j-body.org
Mikey (drpdcavi) wrote:

No connections between 9/11 and Afghanistan? Are you one of those people that believe Bush had bombs planted inside the WTC and Pentagon (and some field in PA) just to start wars for oil?




Look i know you want my response to be yes so you can call me crazy but you know what i don't care so take it somewhere else .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: What america has become ..
Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:26 PM on j-body.org
John H aka The Conspiracy Guy wrote:

Mikey (drpdcavi) wrote:

No connections between 9/11 and Afghanistan? Are you one of those people that believe Bush had bombs planted inside the WTC and Pentagon (and some field in PA) just to start wars for oil?




Look i know you want my response to be yes so you can call me crazy but you know what i don't care so take it somewhere else .




They had bombs planted in the buildings so if the fire didn't bring it down then the bombs would be used that's my theory and i don't believe in the OS ( official story ) like so many ignorant and brainwashed american's .. Screw that


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: What america has become ..
Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:27 PM on j-body.org
Fine whatever... you made some valid points. Most of the country's issues are with it's citizens being complacent with status quo. It's good to see that there's actually some outrage in the country now and that it is causing people to really question or rethink the political choices they have made. People from one party are too quick to place all the blame on the other without taking a good look at themselves. Both parties have made decisions that can potentially and/or have hurt this nation, they are just too blind to their own affiliations to realize it. With more lively debate and more scutiny to "business as usual," we can hopefully begin to see positive changes. I do however, think it's absurd that people actually believe that the government orchestrated 9/11 in order to go after oil. It makes me want to go on a baby punching spree to hear that nonsense.




I work on Wall Street, but didn't force you to take out a loan you couldn't afford.
Re: What america has become ..
Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:39 PM on j-body.org
Mikey (drpdcavi) wrote:

Fine whatever... you made some valid points. Most of the country's issues are with it's citizens being complacent with status quo. It's good to see that there's actually some outrage in the country now and that it is causing people to really question or rethink the political choices they have made. People from one party are too quick to place all the blame on the other without taking a good look at themselves. Both parties have made decisions that can potentially and/or have hurt this nation, they are just too blind to their own affiliations to realize it. With more lively debate and more scutiny to "business as usual," we can hopefully begin to see positive changes. I do however, think it's absurd that people actually believe that the government orchestrated 9/11 in order to go after oil. It makes me want to go on a baby punching spree to hear that nonsense.



Well sorry that you feel that way but it that's the way i look at it and so do lots of others that don't believe the MSM ( mainstream media ) i used to believe to os but now not so much .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: What america has become ..
Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:41 PM on j-body.org
I should add that i didn't write this fine piece of truth but got it from another site the user had found it on craigslist ..


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: What america has become ..
Friday, July 02, 2010 7:27 PM on j-body.org
While there are many lines in that rant that I agree with, they are overshadowed by the overwhelming idiocy that makes up the rest of it. For someone who acts like they know so much that the rest of us don't, he comes across as an angry, uneducated idiot who happens to have stumbled upon a few stacks of conspiracy "evidence", and a thesaurus. I hardly consider this a "fine piece of truth". I also wouldn't be surprised to find out that many of the lines were stolen from various personalities and compiled into a single verbose oral defecation. Sadly, this diminishes any reasonable points he might make.






Re: What america has become ..
Friday, July 02, 2010 8:35 PM on j-body.org
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:

While there are many lines in that rant that I agree with, they are overshadowed by the overwhelming idiocy that makes up the rest of it. For someone who acts like they know so much that the rest of us don't, he comes across as an angry, uneducated idiot who happens to have stumbled upon a few stacks of conspiracy "evidence", and a thesaurus. I hardly consider this a "fine piece of truth". I also wouldn't be surprised to find out that many of the lines were stolen from various personalities and compiled into a single verbose oral defecation. Sadly, this diminishes any reasonable points he might make.




While you and others might not agree with it i do 100% trust me once you know whats really going on in the usa then this all makes sense to you but if you're brainwashed and ignorant then i can understand but we all have our opinions right .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: What america has become ..
Saturday, July 03, 2010 10:03 AM on j-body.org
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:

While there are many lines in that rant that I agree with, they are overshadowed by the overwhelming idiocy that makes up the rest of it. For someone who acts like they know so much that the rest of us don't, he comes across as an angry, uneducated idiot who happens to have stumbled upon a few stacks of conspiracy "evidence", and a thesaurus. I hardly consider this a "fine piece of truth". I also wouldn't be surprised to find out that many of the lines were stolen from various personalities and compiled into a single verbose oral defecation. Sadly, this diminishes any reasonable points he might make.


agreed




I work on Wall Street, but didn't force you to take out a loan you couldn't afford.
Re: What america has become ..
Saturday, July 03, 2010 10:36 AM on j-body.org
Mikey (drpdcavi) wrote:

R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:

While there are many lines in that rant that I agree with, they are overshadowed by the overwhelming idiocy that makes up the rest of it. For someone who acts like they know so much that the rest of us don't, he comes across as an angry, uneducated idiot who happens to have stumbled upon a few stacks of conspiracy "evidence", and a thesaurus. I hardly consider this a "fine piece of truth". I also wouldn't be surprised to find out that many of the lines were stolen from various personalities and compiled into a single verbose oral defecation. Sadly, this diminishes any reasonable points he might make.


agreed



BAH BAH do i hear sheep calling haha .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "

Re: What america has become ..
Saturday, July 03, 2010 12:43 PM on j-body.org
John H Truth Seeker wrote:

Mikey (drpdcavi) wrote:

R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:

While there are many lines in that rant that I agree with, they are overshadowed by the overwhelming idiocy that makes up the rest of it. For someone who acts like they know so much that the rest of us don't, he comes across as an angry, uneducated idiot who happens to have stumbled upon a few stacks of conspiracy "evidence", and a thesaurus. I hardly consider this a "fine piece of truth". I also wouldn't be surprised to find out that many of the lines were stolen from various personalities and compiled into a single verbose oral defecation. Sadly, this diminishes any reasonable points he might make.


agreed



BAH BAH do i hear sheep calling haha .




While that might be true , the person who wrote this obviously knows whats going on in america and even though most people will disagree cause they haven't got a clue .


You guys can try and discredit this all you want it wont change the fact that its true .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: What america has become ..
Saturday, July 03, 2010 12:49 PM on j-body.org

They are trying to discredit people that know that these things are going on so when they try to take us down the rest of the country will think they are doing a good thing and not go against the government or support us in our fight against the machine they call the american government. If people can't see this, if most people can't see it, then we are in a lot of trouble.


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: What america has become ..
Saturday, July 03, 2010 1:02 PM on j-body.org
Look guys ill say this now im sorry if it seems as im trying to force this good info on to you ill let you all wander in this fake dreamworld and let you discover this for yourselves .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: What america has become ..
Saturday, July 03, 2010 6:02 PM on j-body.org
John, believe me, I see alot more of what's going on than you think. There have been times here when I've been called nuts or similar because of the picture I've painted regarding the lies and deception.

However, there are numerous theories out there, and not all of them can possibly be true, as some of them contradict each other. They also all have seemingly supportive "evidence". Also, not everyone in the government is part of the conspiracy. There are both the untrustworthy, and the trustworthy, on both sides of the isle, and even some independents.

One of the biggest mistakes in that rant is the descriptions the author chose to use: conservative and liberal. Those are the true separations. However, they are not always equivalent with Republican and Democrat, which I believe his point to be. However, as I said, the manner in which he rants discredits him in itself. Intelligent articulation is best received when it's not smothered in profanities and anger.

With regards to this:
Quote:

ill let you all wander in this fake dreamworld and let you discover this for yourselves
Seriously, get off your high horse. You're young and right now you think you know everything. You most likely know a lot, but as you get older, you'll realize just how much you don't know. I've been following this stuff longer than you've been on the planet.





Re: What america has become ..
Saturday, July 03, 2010 7:28 PM on j-body.org
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:

John, believe me, I see alot more of what's going on than you think. There have been times here when I've been called nuts or similar because of the picture I've painted regarding the lies and deception.

However, there are numerous theories out there, and not all of them can possibly be true, as some of them contradict each other. They also all have seemingly supportive "evidence". Also, not everyone in the government is part of the conspiracy. There are both the untrustworthy, and the trustworthy, on both sides of the isle, and even some independents.

One of the biggest mistakes in that rant is the descriptions the author chose to use: conservative and liberal. Those are the true separations. However, they are not always equivalent with Republican and Democrat, which I believe his point to be. However, as I said, the manner in which he rants discredits him in itself. Intelligent articulation is best received when it's not smothered in profanities and anger.

With regards to this:
Quote:

ill let you all wander in this fake dreamworld and let you discover this for yourselves
Seriously, get off your high horse. You're young and right now you think you know everything. You most likely know a lot, but as you get older, you'll realize just how much you don't know. I've been following this stuff longer than you've been on the planet.




Well this is something i can agree with and i totally understand this logic and yes i know how if you know something you could know alot more .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: What america has become ..
Sunday, July 04, 2010 2:29 PM on j-body.org
John H aka The Conspiracy Guy wrote:

What america has become... .


John I don't know if you wrote it, or you found it somewhere But just about a lot of it is dead on. The only way one can combat this is through education. Leave all the patriotic bs aside and explain how this country got where it is and explain all the wrong doing in the process. From there on, the individual will have a choice... a choice in which the individual can learn from all this and do things correct, or just go with the wave of follow what is popular.

You should take the time and research on the Bilderberg Group. Many have deemed them as the mastermind of many and I mean many of things that are wrong in the US and the world through out history.

This is one of the things I was like... oh brother.
Quote:

Free to watch your JOB get shipped to CHINA....and then you @!#$ FOOLS buy the goods PRODUCED FORM THOSE JOBS at Wal Mart, further REWARDING AND ENCOURAGING businesses to CONTINUE this pattern. I have never bought a @!#$ THING from Wal-Mart, and if you have.....you are a simple, stupid @!#$TICK.

I am not a Walmart shopper as it is to far from me... . But the items you'll find there are no different than what you'll find at Target, Kmart, local grocery store, Home Depot, etc. So why just Walmart? I get the impression he wants to boycott Walmart only? Why not go to the root of the problem, turn the merchandise around and read where it is made in; And do that at not only Walmart, but every store that sells X brand. That will be more effective then zeroing on a local store that can hurt the neighborhood's economy and never rot up the root of the problem.




THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: What america has become ..
Sunday, July 04, 2010 4:36 PM on j-body.org
Well, here's the deal with Walmart and such stores.

Some Americans want companies to be forced to pay a high minimum wage....say....$10?

They want to buy a toaster for $7.00...made in America....by an union worker....making $10 per hour...with benefits, vacation pay, sick pay, platinum level workmans comp, A/C in the factory where the toaster is made, double time on saturdays...triple time on sundays.

We will piss and moan about cheap products from Maylasia, but yet we buy them anyway. Because in the end, the $7.00 toaster wins out....both for the consumer and the manufacturer.

But OH (cry the union workers...) If we would add duties and tarrifs like the Chinese do to our products, they wouldn't be able to compete with us.....

Fine then....don't buy the chinese made toaster. Find the one that costs $12, buy it, then shut the @##@ up and toast your bagel.

.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: What america has become ..
Sunday, July 04, 2010 4:58 PM on j-body.org
John H Truth Seeker wrote:

Look guys ill say this now im sorry if it seems as im trying to force this good info on to you ill let you all wander in this fake dreamworld and let you discover this for yourselves .


you bitch a lot about the USA for someone who doesn't even live here. jealousy, perhaps? i think so.

why don't you canucks fix your own damn problems, instead of telling us what we're doing wrong? once you have, and i mean ever last little problem, then maybe you can tell us our country is @!#$. until then, each and every comment will be attributed to jealousy of our always great nation.





Check out my build thread!

Re: What america has become ..
Monday, July 05, 2010 2:00 PM on j-body.org
Wow. You scare me. And I'm very Conservative.

Can you say conspiracy theorist?

BTW, it's America, with a capital A.

.



Re: What america has become ..
Monday, July 05, 2010 4:35 PM on j-body.org

Re: What america has become ..
Tuesday, July 06, 2010 7:24 PM on j-body.org





Re: What america has become ..
Wednesday, July 07, 2010 5:03 AM on j-body.org
i like this line right here, kinda shows me what this guy is all about.

"THIS is a nation of PUSSIES AND @!#$ COWARDS. If this nation had any BALLS WHATSOEVER, there would be a trail of DEAD MEN SWINGING FROM THE ENDS OF ROPES leading from AIG, through WALL STREET, the not-so "Federal" reserve, the 9/11 commission, and right through every other set-up con-job you people just buy into like a bunch of CATTLE BEING LED TO SLAUGHTER."


im guessing this guy isnt out hunting down guys from aig or wall street, but he's totally okay with sitting in his computer chair and calling everyone else pussyes and cowards for not doing it. pot meet kettle. this is whats wrong with America. people bitching and moaning that EVERYONE ELSE isn't out making America a better place. he'd rather just sit at home and point his finger at everone else.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: What america has become ..
Wednesday, July 07, 2010 7:45 PM on j-body.org
BHO...the best thing to happen to America.

. how can I make a statement that Obama is the best thing that could have happened for America? I’ll tell you why.

First, American government has been attempting to remove our freedoms for many years. President Reagan was a great reformer, and did many great things for our nation. Reagan had to fight very hard the political left that came to life during the Carter Administration that was moving our nation toward failure socially and financially. Reagan supported less government, more freedom. Thankfully, during Reagan, we became great again. Following President Reagan was President Bush (senior), and keeping the status quo at Reagan levels was not possible during his tenure. After Bush came President Clinton, and during the Clinton Administration we saw the beginning of the fall. Clinton expanded the gun bans back in the 90s, and the pervasive nature of the government’s attempts to seize our weapons has been active ever since. During Clinton, the government’s attempts to take over private sector life emerged. The financial fallout that occurred during President George W Bush’s last term, stemming from the failed mortgage crisis, was the end result of a plan initiated by Clinton to give every American the opportunity to own a home, whether they could afford it or not. Many years later, some two years or so ago, when the financial packages owning these notes were no longer covered up by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, then the entire Clinton mortgage plan became unraveled and the financial downward spiral began. Therefore, the beginning of the financial crisis of the United States, and following of the world economic markets, stemmed from a failed Clinton program providing the rights to home ownership to those that couldn’t afford it. George W. Bush was a good leader, but he made many mistakes as well, especially during his last term in office. He couldn’t win a victory over Congress to continue his conservative policies of first term, so he often caved to pressure while attempting to find middle ground, and some of these so called middle of the road policies have proven to be errant. The financial fallout started during the Clinton Administration from failed Fannie-Freddie mortgages couldn’t be stopped, and America was faced with a huge financial crisis. Instead of continuing a fiscally conservative approach, Bush listened to the wrong people, and the bail-out programs started. Borrowing from future generations to right a wrong that shouldn’t have been done to begin with wasn’t the right approach. These failures were laid at the feet of Bush by the Democrats, and with America wanting a change, Barack Obama was elected. President. A change was wanted. A change we received, but a change for the worse.

Obama is therefore continuing an agenda that started many years ago during previous Democratic-led governmental leadership. That agenda is at the very heart of the Democratic party of today. That agenda is that the Federal government can make better decisions on behalf of our people than we can ourselves. That agenda is that the Federal government can run our economy much better than private industry. That agenda is the heart of Socialism; to remove freedoms from the citizens and replace these freedoms with governmental control. The Democratic party of today calls for larger government, more regulations, less freedoms. In exchange, they promise “we will take care of you”. For many Americans, that was and is good news. For illegal immigrants, the promise of today’s Federal government is that, even though you are here illegally, we will allow you to stay and become a burden to our society. To those unwilling to work, and depending upon the government for their support, these programs are good. Those who don’t like guns, and are so ignorant that they believe Federal gun control will reduce crime in America, are embracing the tenets of gun control. To those without health insurance, believing the government lies that the new healthcare program of Obama is good for them sounds promising. To many in America that buy into the notion that the Federal government will take good care of them, the policies of the Obama Administration are welcomed with open arms. However, they are but fast forwarding the plans of some to make America a socialist nation, with dependence upon the Government and reduction of individual freedoms the end result.

Secondly, Obama is the best thing that could have happened for America is because he is so liberal that it will result in a new conservative resurgence that we haven’t seen since the Reagan years. As bad as Obama is, a President like Obama was needed in order for the citizens of America to take back our nation. There is a movement underway, for the first time since the Boston Tea Party days, where millions of Americans are saying “that’s enough” when it comes to the Federal government attempting to destroy our freedoms. The new Tea Party movement is a wake up call for America. Americans need to stop the current “change” and elicit a “new change”, a change back to the government intended by our founding fathers. A change back to conservative government, conservative policies, and conservative spending, based upon the conservative values that remain present in the majority of Americans. The last election went the way it did based upon a mantra of change. Change has occurred, but a change so liberal and so distasteful that most Americans are willing to take a stand in order to win back the freedoms that are currently at risk. If it took a President like Obama, someone so focused upon removing the freedoms that founded our great nation, in order to get the American people focused on retaining these freedoms, then it is worth a four-year period of crisis for America to get back upon solid footing. Liberal is out. Government spending is out. The removal of our freedoms is out. Conservative policies and government and practices are becoming back in vogue, and that is a great thing for America. I believe it took Obama in order for us to stand up and take America back.

The upheaval of Obama’s practices has already begun. Even those that supported him are having second thoughts. The gays and lesbians don’t like him because he hasn’t yet provided them advantages over other Americans as promised. The conservative and middle-of-the-road Americans and politicians don’t like him because he is so far to the left in terms of policies, and refuses to budge. Most Americans are seeing just how arrogant Obama has become in the manner in which he conducts business and dictates policy, and the lack of cooperation is being considered to be a very bad thing. Those who voted for Obama because of race now realize that this can backfire on them. Those who cast their ballot for Obama based upon a promise of a better life have realized that life is worse, not better, since Obama has taken the oath of office. Those who supported Obama for financial reasons are realizing they made a mistake; America is in worse shape financially that it has been in my lifetime and the lifetimes of most reading this article. Those who supported Obama based upon his promise of free healthcare realize that he made promises he could not deliver. Those who supported Obama based upon increased jobs are wondering why unemployment has risen instead of fallen. Where are the jobs? Those who voted for Obama because of his position on the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are realizing that putting a Socialist "community organizer" in charge of the greatest military in the world wasn’t a wise decision. Even his fellow politicians who share his beliefs are turning on Obama because they are seeing the political fallout that is imminent to any who stand at Obama's side. Those who supported Obama simply because of the promise of “change” are realizing that change for the purpose of having change could result in a change for the worse, and that is what has happened.

Finally, it took someone as bad as Obama to move America into new practices and new ways of thinking. It took a Socialist leader to get Americans to again embrace the benefits of individual freedom. It took someone promising things that the Federal government could not deliver to make Americans realize that smaller government, less Federal intrusion, and more opportunities is a better approach. It took a lack of jobs to make Americans realize that private industry and capitalism, instead of government, produce jobs. It took failures of banks and financial programs based upon government intrusion to make banks and American citizens recognize that free enterprise, not the Federal government, causes the financial wheels of America to turn. It took failures of Obama’s foreign policy to insure that our next President will have a military background and/or an understanding of how to deal effectively with foreign nations. It took failure of the Federal government under Obama to cause States to take back their rights to govern, such as Arizona has done in dealing with the problem of illegal immigration in their State. It took a President of Muslim faith to cause Americans to recognize the benefits of the Christian foundation of our nation. It took one who embraced so easily the murder of innocent babies, and supporting tax dollars to pay for it, to make most Americans realize just how wrong this practice truly is. It took one who got elected because of a teleprompter and good speech writers to recognize that actions, not words, are what matters. It took a President with no real experience to cause Americans to put much credence upon the benefit of experience in future elections. It took an unqualified President, one who unconstitutionally robbed the Office, to show America the wisdom of having such qualifications in the first place. It took an Obama to get rid of people like Pelosi and many other Liberal/Progressive leaders in Congress. It took someone like Obama, who supported moving the government of America to become one like the failing Socialist governments of the world, to cause Americans to rise up and take a stand for what makes America great, and that being the freedoms guaranteed by our Constitution.

It is apparent to most that this November will be a wake up call to the Liberal left leadership in our government, as most Senators and Representatives who support Obama and his failed agenda will find themselves among the ranks of the unemployed, replaced with conservatives who have the values of most Americans at heart. It is so bad that many running for reelection, even staunch Obama supporters, refuse to allow Obama to openly endorse them for fear of losing their office. It is imminent that we will see, as long as Americans stand up for their freedoms that we are in fear of losing, a new American government that is anti-Socialist and pro-freedom. For the first time, Independent party candidates have a chance of winning Senate and House seats. We have choices beyond a two-party system now. Republicans, most often the group who are considered conservative, are trying to convince us that they are truly conservative. Democrats, most often the group known as liberal, are working to disassociate with the level of Socialism that Obama and the Congressional leadership has forced upon the Democratic party. It is my prediction, and those of many others like me, that this November will result in the removal of most incumbents, most Democrats, and most middle-of-the-road Republicans. These will be replaced with new Senators and Representatives that truly represent the majority of Americans, conservative freedom-loving God-fearing hard-working people who want to see our nation restored to its position of greatness.

Sometimes it takes something bad to truly appreciate something good. Obama initiated a change in America that I am very happy that has occurred. Obama is so bad that the move toward leadership that is truly good is forthcoming. Therefore, it was worth an Obama to have America become truly great again.

I doubt we will see a President elected because of the color of his skin ever again. I doubt we will ever see an unqualified President (or Senator or Representative for that matter) elected in the future. I’ll bet that experience will be required of anyone expecting to achieve the highest office in the land. I think that our next President will be one who touts the principles of the majority of Americans, embraces individual freedom, and truly believes that America is the greatest nation on Earth. Our next President should be one who loves the Constitution, believes in the Biblical foundation of our nation, and recognizes it is the people of America, not the Government, which makes America truly great. For these reasons, we can endure the remaining tenure of our Senators and Representatives who will soon be leaving, and we can even endure the remaining time in office of our current President, one who truly has initiated a change in America, a change for the better by removing him from office and replacing him with one that supports the freedoms of American citizens.

Friends, our best days are before us. Come November, join with me in insuring that the right leadership gets into office, and until then, keep the pressure on our current elected officials to prevent more of the nonsense that is the practice of the current Obama Administration.

God bless America.

Greg Quinn (the author of this article)





“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: What america has become ..
Wednesday, July 07, 2010 7:47 PM on j-body.org
would you guys quit posting novels? this is a automotive website, not a damn book club.





Check out my build thread!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search