What america has become .. - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: What america has become ..
Thursday, July 08, 2010 6:18 AM on j-body.org
well its the war forum which usually has nothing to do with cars, but i'll admit that was too long to read

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Thursday, July 08, 2010 10:02 AM on j-body.org
James Cahill wrote:Wow. You scare me. And I'm very Conservative.

Can you say conspiracy theorist?

BTW, it's America, with a capital A.

No it's more like informed and not ignorant like some folks ..

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Thursday, July 08, 2010 10:05 AM on j-body.org
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:
John H aka The Conspiracy Guy wrote:What america has become... .

John I don't know if you wrote it, or you found it somewhere But just about a lot of it is dead on. The only way one can combat this is through education. Leave all the patriotic bs aside and explain how this country got where it is and explain all the wrong doing in the process. From there on, the individual will have a choice... a choice in which the individual can learn from all this and do things correct, or just go with the wave of follow what is popular.

You should take the time and research on the Bilderberg Group. Many have deemed them as the mastermind of many and I mean many of things that are wrong in the US and the world through out history.

This is one of the things I was like... oh brother.
Quote:

Free to watch your JOB get shipped to CHINA....and then you @!#$ FOOLS buy the goods PRODUCED FORM THOSE JOBS at Wal Mart, further REWARDING AND ENCOURAGING businesses to CONTINUE this pattern. I have never bought a @!#$ THING from Wal-Mart, and if you have.....you are a simple, stupid @!#$TICK.

I am not a Walmart shopper as it is to far from me... . But the items you'll find there are no different than what you'll find at Target, Kmart, local grocery store, Home Depot, etc. So why just Walmart? I get the impression he wants to boycott Walmart only? Why not go to the root of the problem, turn the merchandise around and read where it is made in; And do that at not only Walmart, but every store that sells X brand. That will be more effective then zeroing on a local store that can hurt the neighborhood's economy and never rot up the root of the problem.

Of course it's all dead on man it's all truth but for people that don't know and don't care it's BS to them .

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Thursday, July 08, 2010 10:09 AM on j-body.org
RuggedZ wrote:
John H Truth Seeker wrote:Look guys ill say this now im sorry if it seems as im trying to force this good info on to you ill let you all wander in this fake dreamworld and let you discover this for yourselves .

you bitch a lot about the USA for someone who doesn't even live here. jealousy, perhaps? i think so.

why don't you canucks fix your own damn problems, instead of telling us what we're doing wrong? once you have, and i mean ever last little problem, then maybe you can tell us our country is @!#$. until then, each and every comment will be attributed to jealousy of our always great nation.

I didn't write that you punk , no i'm not jealous of american's and the once great nation it used to be but now ruined by what this gentleman wrote and you know it . Only thing im jealous of is you gun laws considering they aint as stupid as canada's but oh well .

" Mark Twain "
Thursday, July 08, 2010 2:14 PM on j-body.org
i realize you didn't write it, but my point still stands. go fix your own POS country's problems before you complain about ours.

Canada sucks.

Check out my build thread!

Thursday, July 08, 2010 2:17 PM on j-body.org
I am just going to say you whine about our *unjust war* and how civil rights are being infringed upon, meanwhile someone in iran is getting stoned to death today, just another day in the middle east.

Thursday, July 08, 2010 3:37 PM on j-body.org
RuggedZ wrote:i realize you didn't write it, but my point still stands. go fix your own POS country's problems before you complain about ours.

Canada sucks.

Every country sucks doesn't it , most of the stuff i read online it talks about the usa and no they ain't anti-american sites just particular things that happen there that are of interest and often happen there , that's not to say that @!#$ doesn't happen elsewhere and yes i'm sure canada has tons of problems just like every other country/nation on the planet but i don't watch the news so i wouldn't know to much about canada's problem's .

I stick to alternative means of getting my news which isn't biased and isn't just one side of the story , Sorry if i offended you or anyone else BTW i'm not anti-american just don't like who's running the country that's all ........

" Mark Twain "
Thursday, July 08, 2010 7:51 PM on j-body.org
nobody truly likes obama. you're not alone.

Friday, July 09, 2010 3:54 AM on j-body.org
John H Truth Seeker wrote:

John I don't know if you wrote it, or you found it somewhere But just about a lot of it is dead on. The only way one can combat this is through education. Leave all the patriotic bs aside and explain how this country got where it is and explain all the wrong doing in the process. From there on, the individual will have a choice... a choice in which the individual can learn from all this and do things correct, or just go with the wave of follow what is popular.

You should take the time and research on the Bilderberg Group. Many have deemed them as the mastermind of many and I mean many of things that are wrong in the US and the world through out history.

Quote:

Free to watch your JOB get shipped to CHINA....and then you @!#$ FOOLS buy the goods PRODUCED FORM THOSE JOBS at Wal Mart, further REWARDING AND ENCOURAGING businesses to CONTINUE this pattern. I have never bought a @!#$ THING from Wal-Mart, and if you have.....you are a simple, stupid @!#$TICK.

I am not a Walmart shopper as it is to far from me... . But the items you'll find there are no different than what you'll find at Target, Kmart, local grocery store, Home Depot, etc. So why just Walmart? I get the impression he wants to boycott Walmart only? Why not go to the root of the problem, turn the merchandise around and read where it is made in; And do that at not only Walmart, but every store that sells X brand. That will be more effective then zeroing on a local store that can hurt the neighborhood's economy and never rot up the root of the problem.

Of course it's all dead on man it's all truth but for people that don't know and don't care it's BS to them .

kinda seems more like rantings from some guy probably wearing a aluminum foil hat hiding in his parents basement looking out the window waiting for the black helicopters to catch him.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, July 09, 2010 8:31 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:

Quote:

kinda seems more like rantings from some guy probably wearing a aluminum foil hat hiding in his parents basement looking out the window waiting for the black helicopters to catch him.

Actually your way off bud , people that have that mindset that people who like conspiracy's are crazy are actually the real crazy ones themselves ( AKA brainwashed sheeple ) . There will be a day when you all who criticized me calling me crazy and paranoid , nut-job etc etc something will happen i don't know what for sure but you will say he was right all along .

" Mark Twain "
Saturday, July 10, 2010 7:58 AM on j-body.org
I don't think it's a matter of brainwashing, so much as people really don't want to believe that so many of the leaders elected to run our country would actually be involved in such plans. For a long time, the majority of people in this country have had it good, and haven't had to deal with tyranny common around the world. Now that evidence of the plans to keep the poor poor and keep the elite in power is being well exposed, a lot of people really don't want to think it's actually happening. You live in a bubble long enough and you're not inclined to believe things could possibly be as bad as come say.

Now I will say again, not all of the conspiracy theories out there are true, but the are a few things being labeled as extremist whack-o conspiracy theories that are real. The problem is that, as with anything else, there are plenty of people that take things too far, and start believing everything that "exposes the truth".

Saturday, July 10, 2010 1:57 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:
sndsgood wrote:

Quote:

Actually your way off bud , people that have that mindset that people who like conspiracy's are crazy are actually the real crazy ones themselves ( AKA brainwashed sheeple ) . There will be a day when you all who criticized me calling me crazy and paranoid , nut-job etc etc something will happen i don't know what for sure but you will say he was right all along .

my 4 year old has that same mindset. everyone else is wrong and he's the one thats right. and chances are i wont remember this post or who you are in a couple weeks so i wont be saying you were right all along. but hey if people want to dream up conspiracies about everything then by all means go for it, this guys no diffrent then anyone else. hes just sitting behind his computer blaming everyone else for the way things are, calling out for everyone else to run out and fix it while he just sits there behind the computer.

Saturday, July 10, 2010 5:21 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:
John H wrote:
sndsgood wrote:

Quote:

my 4 year old has that same mindset. everyone else is wrong and he's the one thats right. and chances are i wont remember this post or who you are in a couple weeks so i wont be saying you were right all along. but hey if people want to dream up conspiracies about everything then by all means go for it, this guys no diffrent then anyone else. hes just sitting behind his computer blaming everyone else for the way things are, calling out for everyone else to run out and fix it while he just sits there behind the computer.

I'm not telling anyone to go fix their country its up to the individual citizens to go do it and i never blamed anyone else PAL .

" Mark Twain "
Saturday, July 10, 2010 5:23 PM on j-body.org
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:I don't think it's a matter of brainwashing, so much as people really don't want to believe that so many of the leaders elected to run our country would actually be involved in such plans. For a long time, the majority of people in this country have had it good, and haven't had to deal with tyranny common around the world. Now that evidence of the plans to keep the poor poor and keep the elite in power is being well exposed, a lot of people really don't want to think it's actually happening. You live in a bubble long enough and you're not inclined to believe things could possibly be as bad as come say.

Now I will say again, not all of the conspiracy theories out there are true, but the are a few things being labeled as extremist whack-o conspiracy theories that are real. The problem is that, as with anything else, there are plenty of people that take things too far, and start believing everything that "exposes the truth".

That's how it is unfortunately .

" Mark Twain "
Sunday, July 11, 2010 11:20 AM on j-body.org
Canadians: the world's most entertaining source of information on America. I never fail to chuckle when I see one of them presume to "know the answers" and then expose Americans to their mental meanderings...when they don't even LIVE here.

It's as if someone living in a house 1/10th the size of the one next door would have any clue about the real-world implications of operating a home ten times the size, with ten times the occupants. I reject heartily the notion that they are somehow qualified just because they are a neighbor. Frankly, I think being a neighbor actually makes them hopelessly biased, for they cannot separate facts from their own perceptions, which are at best a very incomplete picture, one highly affected by their own needs and propaganda. I intend not to belittle all Canadians, merely the ones arrogant and/or ignorant enough to spout "solutions" for a nation that dwarfs theirs in every respect. How ridiculous.

As for addressing the points in the OP's cut/pasted rant: See above.

Sunday, July 11, 2010 12:21 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:Canadians: the world's most entertaining source of information on America. I never fail to chuckle when I see one of them presume to "know the answers" and then expose Americans to their mental meanderings...when they don't even LIVE here.

It's as if someone living in a house 1/10th the size of the one next door would have any clue about the real-world implications of operating a home ten times the size, with ten times the occupants. I reject heartily the notion that they are somehow qualified just because they are a neighbor. Frankly, I think being a neighbor actually makes them hopelessly biased, for they cannot separate facts from their own perceptions, which are at best a very incomplete picture, one highly affected by their own needs and propaganda. I intend not to belittle all Canadians, merely the ones arrogant and/or ignorant enough to spout "solutions" for a nation that dwarfs theirs in every respect. How ridiculous.

I don't know all the answers and you know what the person who wrote this piece is most likely an american .

" Mark Twain "
Sunday, July 11, 2010 12:56 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:Canadians: the world's most entertaining source of information on America. I never fail to chuckle when I see one of them presume to "know the answers" and then expose Americans to their mental meanderings...when they don't even LIVE here.

I don't know all the answers and you know what the person who wrote this piece is most likely an american .

No worries. While I agree you don't know all the answers, I also must point out that I never said you did. Nonetheless, your signature (QFT below should you change it) reveals your obsession with what you perceive as America's faults, as well as your overall general pessimism. I'd offer that, instead of railing on American problems, you instead direct your efforts to those of your own nation. At least you'll be taken more seriously then.

John H's signature QFT as of 7/11/10:
History will repeat itself :
9/11,blackdeath ,false flag attacks ,
ice ages , WW1 & WW2 ,civil wars ,
presidential assassinations etc etc ..

Sunday, July 11, 2010 4:03 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:
John H wrote:

No worries. While I agree you don't know all the answers, I also must point out that I never said you did. Nonetheless, your signature (QFT below should you change it) reveals your obsession with what you perceive as America's faults, as well as your overall general pessimism. I'd offer that, instead of railing on American problems, you instead direct your efforts to those of your own nation. At least you'll be taken more seriously then.

John H's signature QFT as of 7/11/10:
History will repeat itself :
9/11,blackdeath ,false flag attacks ,
ice ages , WW1 & WW2 ,civil wars ,
presidential assassinations etc etc ..

I don't know for sure what my sig has to do with this but w.e . I'm not anti-american in any way i just don't like who's running the country aka president , congress , senate , banksters , corporate lobbyists aka greedy sons a bitches .

Canada has fault's too i'm sure thing is i don't watch tv so i wouldn't know ( i get my info from alternative sites unbiased reliable info ) Look growing up i really had a fascination with the u.s.a/products made there haha , that country has problems so does canada . No country is perfect i'll admit that unless you wanna live somewhere without greedy humans to destroy it .

Again people i don't hate america just the people running it . I don't bitch about canada's problems cause i don't know the problems it has most likely the same as america ....

" Mark Twain "
Monday, July 12, 2010 6:09 AM on j-body.org
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:Now that evidence of the plans to keep the poor poor and keep the elite in power is being well exposed, a lot of people really don't want to think it's actually happening.

Jeepers!

The RWE is softening? Allow me to express my utter surprise. You mean, rampant, unchecked capitalism MAY be less than the angelic perfect system after all, and that the man on the bottom may actually be worthy of a leg up by the man on the top?

I believe you stand on the edge of the precipice here, RWE. You are sounding actually, dare I say...human!

Monday, July 12, 2010 1:36 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:Now that evidence of the plans to keep the poor poor and keep the elite in power is being well exposed, a lot of people really don't want to think it's actually happening.
Jeepers!

The RWE is softening? Allow me to express my utter surprise. You mean, rampant, unchecked capitalism MAY be less than the angelic perfect system after all, and that the man on the bottom may actually be worthy of a leg up by the man on the top?

I believe you stand on the edge of the precipice here, RWE. You are sounding actually, dare I say...human!
LMAO. Swing and a miss.

No, I'm not softening. To suggest that I am merely shows again that you've not understood any of the points I've made repeatedly regarding the principles I have about how government, and taxes, should work (Lest we forget your idiocy regarding the difference between refundable tax credits and low tax rates?).

The problem is that you, and many people in our country, have fallen for (and regurgitated over and over) the rhetoric from the left and their compliant media in lock-step, that it is "unchecked Capitalism" which will squash the poor and middle class. The fact is that the ever-increasing entitlement class is given less and less incentive to try and do something for themselves, enabling them to waste their potential and live off the productive. This does them no justice, as it keeps them where they are, and doesn't give them reason to improve their life. It is this type of system which will striate this country further than it's ever been, and result in more poverty than ever.

It is Capitalism, and small government, which allowed the American Dream to become what it has been, and it is the nanny-state mentality of punishing the achievers and rewarding the lazy which is destroying it. The misconception has been allowed to survive too long that the left in power does what they do for the poor and middle class, and the right does what they do for the rich.

Just remember, all of the higher taxes that are put on businesses and the people who own them get passed on through the increased cost of products and services everyone consumes. The people this hurts the most is the people who have no disposable income. The elite can afford anything at any price. Come next January, it is all of us who will feel the burden of the Bush tax cuts falling off the books. And the libs are setting the tables already to raise taxes even more.

Monday, July 12, 2010 7:02 PM on j-body.org
You run yourself in circles once again. You delude yourself to think that there is no middle road, that one MUST choose only capitalism, and that anyone who dares challenge your lockstep mindset is somehow a leftist.

You contradict yourself at every turn, then attempt to patch your ever-sinking ship with verbose, meandering "explanations" of your inconsistency. Sure, wave that flag and believe you have all the answers. Tell us all about how Capitalism is the backbone of the country, as if we are all hayseed idiots who would never understand this if your Highness had not enlightened us. If you had any idea how offensive you can be when you preach to us as if we are your inferiors, you might realize why you find yourself surrounded and supported only by nothing but violent, unintellectual rednecks who think themselves Patriots.

You are a dying breed, that of the unwilling traditionalist who cannot, who WILL not, embrace anything but a two-party rockem-sockem robots approach. You are lost.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 12:21 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

( i get my info from alternative sites unbiased reliable info )

you mean your conspiracy theory websites? i'd hardly call those unbiased or reliable.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 12:43 PM on j-body.org
RuggedZ wrote:
Quote:

( i get my info from alternative sites unbiased reliable info )

you mean your conspiracy theory websites? i'd hardly call those unbiased or reliable.

Well, he doesn't watch TV, so that's how you KNOW his info is unbiased and reliable!

He obviously needs a new hobby. I suggest model airplanes. Way more satisfying than hand-wringing and internet-worrying.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 2:31 PM on j-body.org
stop trollin grandpa

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 2:38 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:You run yourself in circles once again. You delude yourself to think that there is no middle road, that one MUST choose only capitalism, and that anyone who dares challenge your lockstep mindset is somehow a leftist.
LMAO. From someone who calls me a righty, can you say this is not the pot calling the kettle black? You're a hypocrite, and the biggest one here. I don't claim everyone that disagrees with me is a lefty, but there are certainly policies that are lefty, and I'll call them what they are.

Take Back the Republican Party wrote:You contradict yourself at every turn, then attempt to patch your ever-sinking ship with verbose, meandering "explanations" of your inconsistency. Sure, wave that flag and believe you have all the answers. Tell us all about how Capitalism is the backbone of the country, as if we are all hayseed idiots who would never understand this if your Highness had not enlightened us. If you had any idea how offensive you can be when you preach to us as if we are your inferiors, you might realize why you find yourself surrounded and supported only by nothing but violent, unintellectual rednecks who think themselves Patriots.
Sorry, but your lack of comprehension does not qualify my posts as contradictory. It simply qualifies you as an idiot. And for a man who constantly claims I'm the butt hurt one, funny that you let it slip how I offend you. LOL. I do not preach to everyone here, but I'll explain my principles, and point out your absolute lack of intelligence on a regular basis. If you feel I'm preaching to you, it's probably based somewhere in your psyche that realizes what an ignorant ass you are in this forum. And yet again, you are there with more hypocrisy: I'm the one who talks like everyone is inferior, but you call anyone who agrees with me a violent unintellectual redneck. Face it Bill, you've long lost this pissing contest, and you're only making yourself look worse every time you try.

Take Back the Republican Party wrote:You are a dying breed, that of the unwilling traditionalist who cannot, who WILL not, embrace anything but a two-party rockem-sockem robots approach. You are lost.
Ahh, more hypocrisy. Just look at your current screen name for proof of this.

Sorry, but having principles I refuse to compromise is called having a backbone. And if a viable candidate that stands for the same founding principles of this country that I do happens to be Democrat, Libertarian, Independent, Green Party (as if--LOL), or whatever, I would cast my vote and voice my support. However, currently the majority of the people that are standing for limited government and greater personal liberties happens to be on the Republican side of things, and when liberals spew filth and lies of these things, I have no problem pointing out the facts that prove the opposite.

Let's contrast this to the fact that you NEVER talk about what you believe. You only sh!t on just about everything that's posted in this forum, and turn everything into a schoolyard level mudslinging fest. That is why this forum has been vacated. It is not that you've done anything to scare people away from arguing with you. It is that people bore of your childishness.

Oh, and I'm sorry if you're unable to follow my "verbose meandering explanations". It may appear that way when reading comprehension is a struggle for you. Should I limit my posts to monosyllabic words just for you?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, July 13, 2010 2:53 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search