What america has become .. - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: What america has become ..
Tuesday, July 13, 2010 2:53 PM on j-body.org
John....

Bro, your daddy ruined you when he taught you to believe all this bull@!#$ you're spewing...

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 2:57 PM on j-body.org
The country is now feeling the direct stimulus which came from the passage of the last revenue bill, and under the assurance of a reasonable system of taxation there is every prospect of an era of prosperity of unprecedented proportions. But it would be idle to expect any such results unless business can continue free from excess profits taxation and be accorde a system of surtaxes at rates which have for their object, not the punishment of success or the discouragement of business, but the the production of the greatest amount of revenue from large incomes. I am convinced that the larger incomes of the country would actually yield more revenue to the government if the basis of taxation were scientifically revised downward. - President Calvin Coolidge 1925

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Tuesday, July 13, 2010 3:59 PM on j-body.org
Mike Demo (Civic Eater) wrote:stop trollin grandpa

Gutless reply from a brainless wingnut. Suck up to RWE instead, he's got all the answers!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, July 13, 2010 9:11 PM

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 4:03 PM on j-body.org
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:You run yourself in circles once again. You delude yourself to think that there is no middle road, that one MUST choose only capitalism, and that anyone who dares challenge your lockstep mindset is somehow a leftist.
LMAO. From someone who calls me a righty, can you say this is not the pot calling the kettle black? You're a hypocrite, and the biggest one here. I don't claim everyone that disagrees with me is a lefty, but there are certainly policies that are lefty, and I'll call them what they are.

Take Back the Republican Party wrote:You contradict yourself at every turn, then attempt to patch your ever-sinking ship with verbose, meandering "explanations" of your inconsistency. Sure, wave that flag and believe you have all the answers. Tell us all about how Capitalism is the backbone of the country, as if we are all hayseed idiots who would never understand this if your Highness had not enlightened us. If you had any idea how offensive you can be when you preach to us as if we are your inferiors, you might realize why you find yourself surrounded and supported only by nothing but violent, unintellectual rednecks who think themselves Patriots.
Sorry, but your lack of comprehension does not qualify my posts as contradictory. It simply qualifies you as an idiot. And for a man who constantly claims I'm the butt hurt one, funny that you let it slip how I offend you. LOL. I do not preach to everyone here, but I'll explain my principles, and point out your absolute lack of intelligence on a regular basis. If you feel I'm preaching to you, it's probably based somewhere in your psyche that realizes what an ignorant ass you are in this forum. And yet again, you are there with more hypocrisy: I'm the one who talks like everyone is inferior, but you call anyone who agrees with me a violent unintellectual redneck. Face it Bill, you've long lost this pissing contest, and you're only making yourself look worse every time you try.

Take Back the Republican Party wrote:You are a dying breed, that of the unwilling traditionalist who cannot, who WILL not, embrace anything but a two-party rockem-sockem robots approach. You are lost.
Ahh, more hypocrisy. Just look at your current screen name for proof of this.

Sorry, but having principles I refuse to compromise is called having a backbone. And if a viable candidate that stands for the same founding principles of this country that I do happens to be Democrat, Libertarian, Independent, Green Party (as if--LOL), or whatever, I would cast my vote and voice my support. However, currently the majority of the people that are standing for limited government and greater personal liberties happens to be on the Republican side of things, and when liberals spew filth and lies of these things, I have no problem pointing out the facts that prove the opposite.

Let's contrast this to the fact that you NEVER talk about what you believe. You only sh!t on just about everything that's posted in this forum, and turn everything into a schoolyard level mudslinging fest. That is why this forum has been vacated. It is not that you've done anything to scare people away from arguing with you. It is that people bore of your childishness.

Oh, and I'm sorry if you're unable to follow my "verbose meandering explanations". It may appear that way when reading comprehension is a struggle for you. Should I limit my posts to monosyllabic words just for you?

I suppose little bill here runs his business through hope and change. capitalism while not perfect has brought the highest quality of life in world history. How the hell could you run your little *tuner* business without capitalism. You are a disgusting troll who craps where he eats. It would be fitting that no one used your components through some vague obama green legislation. Take back the republican party, I agree, but you sir are about as useless a tool as ever has existed. get back to your nursing home and rebuild your business.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 4:05 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:You run yourself in circles once again. You delude yourself to think that there is no middle road, that one MUST choose only capitalism, and that anyone who dares challenge your lockstep mindset is somehow a leftist.
LMAO. From someone who calls me a righty, can you say this is not the pot calling the kettle black? You're a hypocrite, and the biggest one here. I don't claim everyone that disagrees with me is a lefty, but there are certainly policies that are lefty, and I'll call them what they are.

Take Back the Republican Party wrote:You contradict yourself at every turn, then attempt to patch your ever-sinking ship with verbose, meandering "explanations" of your inconsistency. Sure, wave that flag and believe you have all the answers. Tell us all about how Capitalism is the backbone of the country, as if we are all hayseed idiots who would never understand this if your Highness had not enlightened us. If you had any idea how offensive you can be when you preach to us as if we are your inferiors, you might realize why you find yourself surrounded and supported only by nothing but violent, unintellectual rednecks who think themselves Patriots.
Sorry, but your lack of comprehension does not qualify my posts as contradictory. It simply qualifies you as an idiot. And for a man who constantly claims I'm the butt hurt one, funny that you let it slip how I offend you. LOL. I do not preach to everyone here, but I'll explain my principles, and point out your absolute lack of intelligence on a regular basis. If you feel I'm preaching to you, it's probably based somewhere in your psyche that realizes what an ignorant ass you are in this forum. And yet again, you are there with more hypocrisy: I'm the one who talks like everyone is inferior, but you call anyone who agrees with me a violent unintellectual redneck. Face it Bill, you've long lost this pissing contest, and you're only making yourself look worse every time you try.

Take Back the Republican Party wrote:You are a dying breed, that of the unwilling traditionalist who cannot, who WILL not, embrace anything but a two-party rockem-sockem robots approach. You are lost.
Ahh, more hypocrisy. Just look at your current screen name for proof of this.

Sorry, but having principles I refuse to compromise is called having a backbone. And if a viable candidate that stands for the same founding principles of this country that I do happens to be Democrat, Libertarian, Independent, Green Party (as if--LOL), or whatever, I would cast my vote and voice my support. However, currently the majority of the people that are standing for limited government and greater personal liberties happens to be on the Republican side of things, and when liberals spew filth and lies of these things, I have no problem pointing out the facts that prove the opposite.

Let's contrast this to the fact that you NEVER talk about what you believe. You only sh!t on just about everything that's posted in this forum, and turn everything into a schoolyard level mudslinging fest. That is why this forum has been vacated. It is not that you've done anything to scare people away from arguing with you. It is that people bore of your childishness.

Oh, and I'm sorry if you're unable to follow my "verbose meandering explanations". It may appear that way when reading comprehension is a struggle for you. Should I limit my posts to monosyllabic words just for you?

Lost.

This is all you do, pour in meaningless text no one but you will ever read. I've not even looked, but I defy you to find any significant number of replies to your posts (other than my playful dissections!) that include thoughtful quotes of your words or real, detailed discussion with you. Your posts are typically followed by dead air (or hilariously meaningless cheap shots by true intellectuals like MikeDemo, lol!). No one cares, no one even really engages you, for they are all just blowing past you. I hope you do participate at other sites where your tiresome methods actually elicit interaction, for you are SO wasting your time here, Mr. Lonely!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, July 13, 2010 4:19 PM

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 4:13 PM on j-body.org
little bill no one wants to try and listen to your ignorant 60 year old rants. go do something worthwhile troll

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 4:18 PM on j-body.org
Well, no, not a Grandpa yet! But, I may be in 12 years when I am actually 60. Facts > you!

At 48, my kids are still too young to have given me grandchildren! But if you have nothing left to play but that "old" card, then thank you for again admitting you suck at this.

RWE, enjoy the support of your "braintrust" like this one. Such fine company you get to keep

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, July 13, 2010 4:18 PM

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 6:32 PM on j-body.org
AtoBsunfire (Troy) wrote:John....

Bro, your daddy ruined you when he taught you to believe all this bull@!#$ you're spewing...

My dad didn't teach me this you disinfo agent take your propaganda else where and the truth hurt's doesn't it haha . Troll much .. Atleast i got parents btw..

To ruggedz the site i get my info from is an alternative topic site conspiracy theories , ufos , 2012 , but also news you won't see on msm sites which is biased and unreliable because it's only their side of the story mostly PROPAGANDA ..

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Tuesday, July 13, 2010 6:35 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:
RuggedZ wrote:
Quote:

( i get my info from alternative sites unbiased reliable info )

you mean your conspiracy theory websites? i'd hardly call those unbiased or reliable.

Well, he doesn't watch TV, so that's how you KNOW his info is unbiased and reliable!

He obviously needs a new hobby. I suggest model airplanes. Way more satisfying than hand-wringing and internet-worrying.

I suggest a new hobby for you old man get off this forum and stop pissing and moaning ..

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Tuesday, July 13, 2010 6:56 PM on j-body.org
John, you are not helping your cause at all by resorting to "You're too old to discuss politics lol UR PROLLY A GRANDPA LULZ!"

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 7:02 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:Lost.

This is all you do, pour in meaningless text no one but you will ever read. I've not even looked, but I defy you to find any significant number of replies to your posts (other than my playful dissections!) that include thoughtful quotes of your words or real, detailed discussion with you. Your posts are typically followed by dead air (or hilariously meaningless cheap shots by true intellectuals like MikeDemo, lol!). No one cares, no one even really engages you, for they are all just blowing past you. I hope you do participate at other sites where your tiresome methods actually elicit interaction, for you are SO wasting your time here, Mr. Lonely!
LOL. BIll, you've missed what's happened here so badly while you focus on me. It's really you that's the subject here.

I can go back 10 months, and everything prior to that I have had plenty of engaging conversations, with plenty of people who agreed and disagreed with me. The difference is you, and your childish idiocy. Over the last 10 months, this place has become dead, save a few little spurts of discussions started, only to be utterly filled with your bullsh!t, as this entire forum seems to be as of late. People have left this forum because of your idiocy, not because of my verbose rantings. You just keep telling yourself that they're butt hurt, but it's called being done with childish behavior.

I don't respond to you out of any hope of productivity. You're a joke, and I get a laugh out of watching you make an ass out of yourself repeatedly trying to prove your superiority. Many others do as well. Some post here, others have posted elsewhere, and I've even received PMs regarding your idiocy from people who chose to comment on it, but don't want to get involved. Tell yourself that I'm the lonely one if it makes you feel better, but you're only lying to yourself, bud.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 7:44 PM on j-body.org
ThatGuy85 wrote:John, you are not helping your cause at all by resorting to "You're too old to discuss politics lol UR PROLLY A GRANDPA LULZ!"

I'm just responding the best way i can and to the best of my abilities ..

" Mark Twain "
Tuesday, July 13, 2010 8:23 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:Lost.

LOL. BIll, you've missed what's happened here so badly while you focus on me. It's really you that's the subject here.

I can go back 10 months, and everything prior to that I have had plenty of engaging conversations, with plenty of people who agreed and disagreed with me. The difference is you, and your childish idiocy. Over the last 10 months, this place has become dead, save a few little spurts of discussions started, only to be utterly filled with your bullsh!t, as this entire forum seems to be as of late. People have left this forum because of your idiocy, not because of my verbose rantings. You just keep telling yourself that they're butt hurt, but it's called being done with childish behavior.

I don't respond to you out of any hope of productivity. You're a joke, and I get a laugh out of watching you make an ass out of yourself repeatedly trying to prove your superiority. Many others do as well. Some post here, others have posted elsewhere, and I've even received PMs regarding your idiocy from people who chose to comment on it, but don't want to get involved. Tell yourself that I'm the lonely one if it makes you feel better, but you're only lying to yourself, bud.

Fantasies of people caring what you say ("engaging conversations"- LOL!), lies about PM's, the entire rage of denial. You just can't help yourself anymore. I sometimes stop and wonder just what made you so angry, to limit and lower yourself to this, but then I remember...people like you just aren't worth the effort.

You've been like this ever since that plaintive PM a couple years back where you tried to buddy up to me, saying I appear to have similar views to yours (boy, were you off the mark!) and trying to get me to team up with you against others here. Ever since I snubbed those advances, you've been a complete @!#$. Oddly, I've rather enjoyed watching you self-destruct in the apparent pain and fear of rejection. Perhaps I like it due to the "glad it isn't me" aspect. In any case, you've made it fun, if not a bit bizarre!

P.S.: I never delete PM's, but I do respect them as private. Just ask, and I'll reprint your "recruitment" PM here. Your call, old buddy!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 8:30 PM on j-body.org
John H wrote:
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:
RuggedZ wrote:
Quote:

( i get my info from alternative sites unbiased reliable info )

you mean your conspiracy theory websites? i'd hardly call those unbiased or reliable.

Well, he doesn't watch TV, so that's how you KNOW his info is unbiased and reliable!
He obviously needs a new hobby. I suggest model airplanes. Way more satisfying than hand-wringing and internet-worrying.

I suggest a new hobby for you old man get off this forum and stop pissing and moaning ..

Johny, the day your advice could matter to me is the day I take the dirt nap. I don't know how old your disrespectful tormented pissy bitch self is, but you are getting just what you deserve here, and not just from me.

If you think you are going to be an "old man" when you are 48, you have my sympathy. I doubt you'll be anywhere near as fit or happy as me at that age! I predict a lonely, balding, fat and angry man who IS old in looks and attitude, who mumbles to himself in his tenement apartment about how fcuked up America is while he sucks down Marlboros and cheap beer on his way to an early grave.

Hell, I'll probably even outlive you!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 8:51 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

I predict a lonely, balding, fat and angry man who IS old in looks and attitude, who mumbles to himself in his tenement apartment about how fcuked up America is while he sucks down Marlboros and cheap beer on his way to an early grave

And on the same token, YOU are not helping yourself by resorting to stupid arguments like "LULZ U ARE PROLLY WHEIT TRASH U SMOKE AANNNND STUFF LUL I WILL OUTLIVE U!!!"

Now shall both of you dumbasses resort to factual arguments, or will you wallow in the pool of internet insults?

Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
Tuesday, July 13, 2010 9:11 PM on j-body.org
Helping myself? To do WHAT? Look "good" in your eyes? Whatever would lead you to believe that's even a remote desire of mine? LOL, do you think I'd play this hard here if I was at all concerned about PERCEPTIONS?

In all my years on the Web, I have never seen such a bunch of whiny cnuts as here. They pick fights, then run away screaming "Unfair! Unfair!" in mock pain when they get punched for lipping off. If it's not this "I'm a victim of a bully!" crybaby act, then it's recoiling in horror at having witnessed the punch being delivered to someone else.

You all deserve each other, and you best stay right here on The Island of Misfit Toys, for you'd get your hearts ripped out and fed to you if you had the misfortune of acting such fools at more manly sites.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 9:34 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:Fantasies of people caring what you say ("engaging conversations"- LOL!), lies about PM's, the entire rage of denial. You just can't help yourself anymore. I sometimes stop and wonder just what made you so angry, to limit and lower yourself to this, but then I remember...people like you just aren't worth the effort.

You've been like this ever since that plaintive PM a couple years back where you tried to buddy up to me, saying I appear to have similar views to yours (boy, were you off the mark!) and trying to get me to team up with you against others here. Ever since I snubbed those advances, you've been a complete @!#$. Oddly, I've rather enjoyed watching you self-destruct in the apparent pain and fear of rejection. Perhaps I like it due to the "glad it isn't me" aspect. In any case, you've made it fun, if not a bit bizarre!

P.S.: I never delete PM's, but I do respect them as private. Just ask, and I'll reprint your "recruitment" PM here. Your call, old buddy!
LOL. You, bud, are the one in denial. You're burning all of your bridges on this site by pissing off people who could be customers of your business. People are getting sicker and sicker of your bullsh!t, and it's not me saying it. Don't flatter yourself that you even have the ability to anger me. You're a joke, Bill, a joke. Looks like TG85, who agrees with you on occasion, has even called you out on it.

Your concept of time is as severely flawed as your perception of reality. I would be willing to bet I can just about quote the PM I sent you, as well as tell you the month I did so. It was last October (not two years ago), when you decided to start frequenting this forum again. By the way, this was in response to the thread I mentioned in your last multi-page childish rant about how you made me cry. You remember: when you dodged my question about Reaganomics? The one where you claimed I was running away butt hurt because I didn't search out the thread mentioned here? It all comes full circle bud. You clearly dodged my question there because you realized I had you in a corner and your flip-flop and hypocrisy would be exposed.

Call it a recruitment message, but it was more of a welcome, and and acknowledgement of the fact that your agreement post with me in that thread was a source of amusement. I wasn't offended by your lack of "teaming up", or any other thing. Your response to me was not a shoot down, IIRC, but it was an explanation of how you consider yourself center-right (I'm sure anyone reading that is laughing their ass off at that notion). What happened was that you showed your true colors shortly after this, and began filling the War Forum with your idiocy which made Goodwrench's past childishness pale in comparison.

You will note that the timeline is about 10 months ago (see my last post about why this is relevent), which is when you started posting regularly here again, and about when the forum started to lose the interest of most members.

By the way, it's funny that you say you respect the privacy of PMs, but try feebly to taunt me into posting the ones I mentioned. Sorry, you're not going to push my buttons by calling me a liar.

Take Back the Republican Party wrote:Helping myself? To do WHAT? Look "good" in your eyes? Whatever would lead you to believe that's even a remote desire of mine? LOL, do you think I'd play this hard here if I was at all concerned about PERCEPTIONS?

In all my years on the Web, I have never seen such a bunch of whiny cnuts as here. They pick fights, then run away screaming "Unfair! Unfair!" in mock pain when they get punched for lipping off. If it's not this "I'm a victim of a bully!" crybaby act, then it's recoiling in horror at having witnessed the punch being delivered to someone else.

You all deserve each other, and you best stay right here on The Island of Misfit Toys, for you'd get your hearts ripped out and fed to you if you had the misfortune of acting such fools at more manly sites.
LMAO. More immature chest pounding. What's funny is you're now attacking someone who agrees with you sometimes.

Your last line is pure sour-grapes. You're lashing out just like a wounded animal now, Bill. You'll even take shots at someone who is trying to help you out. What a sad man you are. If you weren't such an ass, I might actually feel bad about making fun of you.

Re: Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
Tuesday, July 13, 2010 9:41 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:Helping myself? To do WHAT? Look "good" in your eyes?

No, to support your point in a debate. In case you have not learned, resorting to stupid arguments that are completely beside the point do not help AKA PROVE YOUR POINT.

And please, provide a link to a more 'manly' site where us lowly J-body folk would get our hearts ripped out for disagreeing with you. Failure to do so will nullify your argument.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 6:11 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:
sndsgood wrote:
John H wrote:
sndsgood wrote:
John H Truth Seeker wrote:
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:
John H aka The Conspiracy Guy wrote:What america has become... .

John I don't know if you wrote it, or you found it somewhere But just about a lot of it is dead on. The only way one can combat this is through education. Leave all the patriotic bs aside and explain how this country got where it is and explain all the wrong doing in the process. From there on, the individual will have a choice... a choice in which the individual can learn from all this and do things correct, or just go with the wave of follow what is popular.

You should take the time and research on the Bilderberg Group. Many have deemed them as the mastermind of many and I mean many of things that are wrong in the US and the world through out history.

This is one of the things I was like... oh brother.
Quote:

Free to watch your JOB get shipped to CHINA....and then you @!#$ FOOLS buy the goods PRODUCED FORM THOSE JOBS at Wal Mart, further REWARDING AND ENCOURAGING businesses to CONTINUE this pattern. I have never bought a @!#$ THING from Wal-Mart, and if you have.....you are a simple, stupid @!#$TICK.

I am not a Walmart shopper as it is to far from me... . But the items you'll find there are no different than what you'll find at Target, Kmart, local grocery store, Home Depot, etc. So why just Walmart? I get the impression he wants to boycott Walmart only? Why not go to the root of the problem, turn the merchandise around and read where it is made in; And do that at not only Walmart, but every store that sells X brand. That will be more effective then zeroing on a local store that can hurt the neighborhood's economy and never rot up the root of the problem.

Of course it's all dead on man it's all truth but for people that don't know and don't care it's BS to them .

kinda seems more like rantings from some guy probably wearing a aluminum foil hat hiding in his parents basement looking out the window waiting for the black helicopters to catch him.

Actually your way off bud , people that have that mindset that people who like conspiracy's are crazy are actually the real crazy ones themselves ( AKA brainwashed sheeple ) . There will be a day when you all who criticized me calling me crazy and paranoid , nut-job etc etc something will happen i don't know what for sure but you will say he was right all along .

my 4 year old has that same mindset. everyone else is wrong and he's the one thats right. and chances are i wont remember this post or who you are in a couple weeks so i wont be saying you were right all along. but hey if people want to dream up conspiracies about everything then by all means go for it, this guys no diffrent then anyone else. hes just sitting behind his computer blaming everyone else for the way things are, calling out for everyone else to run out and fix it while he just sits there behind the computer.

I'm not telling anyone to go fix their country its up to the individual citizens to go do it and i never blamed anyone else PAL .

john, i wasnt implying that you were the one sitting behind the computer telling people what to do, i was talking about the guy that wrote the letter you posted.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:04 AM on j-body.org
ThatGuy85 wrote:
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:Helping myself? To do WHAT? Look "good" in your eyes?

No, to support your point in a debate. In case you have not learned, resorting to stupid arguments that are completely beside the point do not help AKA PROVE YOUR POINT.

And please, provide a link to a more 'manly' site where us lowly J-body folk would get our hearts ripped out for disagreeing with you. Failure to do so will nullify your argument.

You mistake fighting for debating. I was not debating Johnny; I see no value in doing so, he's not worthy. So I gave him some medicine. It's sad that watching that turns you into a hall monitor.

One example of a site with BALLS, with thousands more anywhere on the Web:
www.psychobike.com.

Go there and play this schoolyard toss-sand-then-run-for-mommy game (nah, don't even TRY to make this about "disagreeing with me", lol), and prepare to be emotionally damaged should you choose to stay long enough (you won't). Any of you whiny bitches would be eviscerated there.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 10:22 AM on j-body.org
So I guess you'll be staying in the arena of internet insults then. Hey, I love a flamewar just as much as the next guy. Before you know it this will devolve in a re-hashed QBE thread and people will be threatening to meet in person. Pass the popcorn.

Nice manly site that has no relevance to 'manly debates'.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 10:43 AM on j-body.org
For Johnny, I have insults that he earned in the first place, and more that he perpetuates with his lameness.

For those who wish to talk about real subjects and can do so without stuffing their own pantyhose up their arses, I have a lifetime of experiences to draw from, and a candid demeanor which can be downright fun (if one remembers it's not a children's tea party, but actual candid adult interaction!).

As for that site, lol...you don't know @!#$ about real internet fighting til you've spent a few months somewhere like there. Perhaps you have: you actually can hang pretty well without bursting into tears like so many here seem to. In any case, I remain convinced that what passes for "fighting" here would not alarm middle schoolers, much less real men.

Hey, give me some of that popcorn!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 1:09 PM on j-body.org
"real internet fighting" no matter what site its on really isn't manly, its more pathetic really.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 1:48 PM on j-body.org
Manly is in the eye of the beholder, as is pathetic. I find the whiny sh!t that passes for "fighting" on THIS site to be rather pathetic

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 2:02 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:Fantasies of people caring what you say ("engaging conversations"- LOL!), lies about PM's, the entire rage of denial. You just can't help yourself anymore. I sometimes stop and wonder just what made you so angry, to limit and lower yourself to this, but then I remember...people like you just aren't worth the effort.

LOL. You, bud, are the one in denial. You're burning all of your bridges on this site by pissing off people who could be customers of your business. People are getting sicker and sicker of your bullsh!t, and it's not me saying it. Don't flatter yourself that you even have the ability to anger me. You're a joke, Bill, a joke. Looks like TG85, who agrees with you on occasion, has even called you out on it.

Your concept of time is as severely flawed as your perception of reality. I would be willing to bet I can just about quote the PM I sent you, as well as tell you the month I did so. It was last October (not two years ago), when you decided to start frequenting this forum again. By the way, this was in response to the thread I mentioned in your last multi-page childish rant about how you made me cry. You remember: when you dodged my question about Reaganomics? The one where you claimed I was running away butt hurt because I didn't search out the thread mentioned here? It all comes full circle bud. You clearly dodged my question there because you realized I had you in a corner and your flip-flop and hypocrisy would be exposed.

Call it a recruitment message, but it was more of a welcome, and and acknowledgement of the fact that your agreement post with me in that thread was a source of amusement. I wasn't offended by your lack of "teaming up", or any other thing. Your response to me was not a shoot down, IIRC, but it was an explanation of how you consider yourself center-right (I'm sure anyone reading that is laughing their ass off at that notion). What happened was that you showed your true colors shortly after this, and began filling the War Forum with your idiocy which made Goodwrench's past childishness pale in comparison.

You will note that the timeline is about 10 months ago (see my last post about why this is relevent), which is when you started posting regularly here again, and about when the forum started to lose the interest of most members.

By the way, it's funny that you say you respect the privacy of PMs, but try feebly to taunt me into posting the ones I mentioned. Sorry, you're not going to push my buttons by calling me a liar.

Take Back the Republican Party wrote:Helping myself? To do WHAT? Look "good" in your eyes? Whatever would lead you to believe that's even a remote desire of mine? LOL, do you think I'd play this hard here if I was at all concerned about PERCEPTIONS?

LMAO. More immature chest pounding. What's funny is you're now attacking someone who agrees with you sometimes.

Your last line is pure sour-grapes. You're lashing out just like a wounded animal now, Bill. You'll even take shots at someone who is trying to help you out. What a sad man you are. If you weren't such an ass, I might actually feel bad about making fun of you.

WOW! How did I miss RWE's latest Novel of Denial! Holy sh!t dude. I am glad I took speed reading years ago. Here, let me teach you something about Brevity. I will Cliff's Note this. Pay attention, here's how you can actually keep people interested!

Burning "all my bridges"? LOL. You have ZERO concept of the meaning of "all". You have even less comprehension of the meaning of "customers". As I've plainly stated many times, I don't NEED customers who'd get pissy like you. They are welcome to please leave me alone, for they make as sh!tty a customer as they do a net companion. You are completely full of yourself to think you exert that much influence here. Wake the fcuk up. Some here have even taken the time to post that they'd buy from me anyway, regardless of the fact that I like a good slapfest. You see, unlike you and your merry but small band of whiny butthurt bitches, they are smart enough to understand the difference between quality products and internet pissing matches. You suck if you think anything else. In other words, you suck!

So, you ready for that "please be my friend" PM you sent me? I saw you dance all around it, but as usual, not actually answer me. Here's more brevity: Post it yourself if you like. Or, choose one of the below:

YES Bill, please post it.

NO Bill, I'd prefer you didn't post it.

If you like, let me know in a PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search