The New Black Panther Movement - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: The New Black Panther Movement
Sunday, July 18, 2010 1:22 PM on j-body.org
Except that the us today folks have more guns than the thems. Additionally, the us's know better than to hold a pistol sideways if you hope to accomplish anything more than look gangsta. The thems can riot on their own side of the tracks all they want. But when the thems start lootin in the us's neighborhoods, you'll see the thems falling like like little black flies after a good Raid Defogger.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Sunday, July 18, 2010 1:27 PM on j-body.org
Defender of My Waterpark wrote:Except that the us today folks have more guns than the thems. Additionally, the us's know better than to hold a pistol sideways if you hope to accomplish anything more than look gangsta. The thems can riot on their own side of the tracks all they want. But when the thems start lootin in the us's neighborhoods, you'll see the thems falling like like little black flies after a good Raid Defogger.

Pure, unadulterated racial hatred, probably passed down from a diehard racist upbringing. God it must suck to hate other humans so much that you're willing to broadcast it to the public. You're no better than the thugs in this video that you pretend to be shocked by.

May God have mercy on YOUR children, and allow them to live a life free of such pain.

Sunday, July 18, 2010 2:28 PM on j-body.org

I think maybe you are being a hypocrite, you hate the wealthy and people who believe in conservative values just as much.

You are unplugged from reality and the notion you are a centrist in any fashion is just poor humor.

Sunday, July 18, 2010 2:38 PM on j-body.org
No, I don't "hate" anyone, especially not by skin color. I am wealthy. I lean right from center. I am more centrist than anyone like you could ever believe...your programming simply does not allow for such complex concepts.

The NAACP was created for real reasons that include (but are far from limited to) institutionalized racial hatred at even the governmental level. The NAACP's existence is no excuse for you to act as a racist NOW; for God's sake, it was inspired by the broadly agreed-upon need for a CESSATION of racism.

If you think your racist values reflect those of the majority of right-leaning people, then you seriously underestimate the real right. You simply further demonstrate that you are an extremist, and a hateful one at that.

Sunday, July 18, 2010 3:00 PM on j-body.org
Racist's

Sunday, July 18, 2010 6:08 PM on j-body.org
There was nothing racist in my last post. (unless you are referring to the "blackflies" comment...would you have felt better if I had said bluebottle flies?)

Fact: More anglos have guns than any group of minorities in the U.S.

Question: What do you think would happen if race riots spilled over into anglo neighborhoods today? (We will ignore emasculated places like California, chicago, and NYC)

Answer: The Anglos just aint havin any of that crap. (Homie don't play dat) If rioting minorities started marching down mainstreet mayberry, you'd have nearly every homeowner with a hunting rifle out in the streets defending the neighborhood. There's more than one reason to stockpile ammo and firearms.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Sunday, July 18, 2010 6:12 PM on j-body.org
/sarcasm.

I didn't even read the thread

Sunday, July 18, 2010 6:25 PM on j-body.org
Scotta / Defender: I won't even dignify your race-baiting with an actual reply. Seen you play these games before. I'm unwilling to play your "hypothetical racist scenarios" silliness. I just hope you don't end up on the wrong end of a gun held sideways.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 7:35 AM on j-body.org
Bill,
Here is a link to a newspaper that covers the topic of NAACP etc. Please feel free to review it and provide feedback based on your thoughts.
For your review

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 12:34 PM on j-body.org
I think she got canned for this, right? If this is the incident, then rightly so, as that's offensive to all races, not to mention just plain stupid to say in public.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 4:23 PM on j-body.org
True Conservative wrote:Bill,
Here is a link to a newspaper that covers the topic of NAACP etc. Please feel free to review it and provide feedback based on your thoughts.
For your review
First, she resigned. She was not fired.

Second, I'd like to hear the rest of the speech. It seems right at the end that she is saying she had an enlightenment, and her mind has since been changed. I clicked the related videos on YouTube, but they all cut at the same point. Hopefully someone will get the unedited video up.

It's things like this which discredit the legitimate issues brought up, and helps people to believe someone like Bill when he calls so many people extremists and nut jobs.

Friday, July 23, 2010 10:40 AM on j-body.org
True Conservative wrote:
For your review

That was a perfect example of "jumping the gun" for cynical motives.
Vilsack should have reviewed this to prevent looking like an ass, like the blogger did.
The outcome:
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/jake-tapper-white-house-overreacted-resign-comments-24-years-ago-shirley-shirod-forced-race-racism-accused-obama-administration-white-house-tapper-11211 340
&
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/lessons-learned-usda-ouster-political-culture-charge-shirley-sherrod-usda-ouster-race-racial-sensitivity-11231620

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search