What america has become .. - Page 5 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: What america has become ..
Saturday, July 17, 2010 7:53 AM on j-body.org
All do not see I was "wrong". All see exactly what I said: that you play people behind the scenes. It's devious, and you are exposed.

RWE, only you could cite that you have "many friends" here, then criticize someone else for "teaming up" against you. Your paranoia guides you in everything you do, whether you accuse others here of massing against you, or convince yourself that the left wing is out to "get" you. While I feel you deserve every bit of ill will that comes your way, I do also pity you for living in such a state of contant fear and panic. That's just got to suck.

Statistics? LOL and FFS. Mark Twain said it best: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics." Goodwrench and I simply see past this weak "factual, patriotic" bullsh!t, and we have the insight and courage to call you out on it. I suggest you get over it, and quickly. You are ruining this forum for everyone else.

Saturday, July 17, 2010 9:53 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

You are ruining this forum for everyone else.

Oh, DO shut up Bill. Honestly.....

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Saturday, July 17, 2010 12:33 PM on j-body.org
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:
And Goodwrench, were you upset that Bill took your title of biggest name-calling fool in this forum?

That title is rightfully yours.
Difference is I am not bitching about it to then turn around and throw labels as if I don't throwing labels. But hey, I just call it how it is and avoid the hypocrisy that you so masterfully skilled.

Quote:

You've never had a prayer of proving any of your angry prosperity-hating rants about how evil all corporations are, and how they look to squash the little guy, and how conservatives want to allow the rich to take advantage of the poor. Someday you'll open your eyes and realize that all the principles you hold dear have been lies you were spoon fed since you were a baby. I do not, however, see that day coming any time soon.

When you live out in the boondocks I would not expect you to see anything, especially when you don't leave your 50 mile radius. And just because YOU don't see it, it does not mean it does not exist.

Quote:

As for needing help, what a joke. I could take you two morons on all day. I have facts to back up my arguments, and I can articulate how and why they work far better than you can ever make a case for your liberal crap. Tell yourself you left because of my verbose rants, but the fact is that I've never argued with you and not proven you 100% off base in your claims of high taxes and social programs working better than low taxes and greater personal liberties.

Sorry to cut up your blanket statement on modern liberal this, conservative liberal that, and all the BS you want to throw. But I use the data that is there and actually read the HUGE asterisk (*)behind the data. You on the other hand just see the figures whether good... you gloat! Whether bad... you stay silent. What's worse is your gloating has nothing to do on how it was achieved. Which is why: Your so called "facts" are 25% of the story with the other 75% is just your verbose rantings. When you figure how a boom and bust period occurs, talk to to me. When you acknowledge that lowering taxes on the rich and raising it on the poor/middle not always worked for everyone in history, talk to me.
But then again, you regurgitate what Rush Limbaugh says as if it is gospel and as if you are in the same category as him. So in reality, I can not expect to much from you.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Saturday, July 17, 2010 6:49 PM on j-body.org
Defender of My Waterpark wrote:
Quote:

X122333443

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Saturday, July 17, 2010 9:36 PM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:All do not see I was "wrong". All see exactly what I said: that you play people behind the scenes. It's devious, and you are exposed.

RWE, only you could cite that you have "many friends" here, then criticize someone else for "teaming up" against you. Your paranoia guides you in everything you do, whether you accuse others here of massing against you, or convince yourself that the left wing is out to "get" you. While I feel you deserve every bit of ill will that comes your way, I do also pity you for living in such a state of contant fear and panic. That's just got to suck.

Statistics? LOL and FFS. Mark Twain said it best: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics." Goodwrench and I simply see past this weak "factual, patriotic" bullsh!t, and we have the insight and courage to call you out on it. I suggest you get over it, and quickly. You are ruining this forum for everyone else.
Meh, this will be the last attention I pay to your feeble attempts at turning this around, so read it and go about your merry ignorant way. Because you and Goodwrench can't understand how true historical data matches up with the policies as they are implemented, and you fall for and regurgitate the BS from the left on a regular basis while calling yourself a centrist, does not mean the statistics are wrong. At least your first sentence spells out part of the problem. Admitting it is half the battle. Once you're able to admit you were wrong, then you can go about correcting it.

As for me ruining the forum, I'll just point on once again that it is you who feels the need to insult everyone who disagrees with you, and turn every thread into this bullsh!t mudslinging fest, and it is you who everyone (except Goodwrench, your partner in ignorance) keeps saying drove them out, not me.

Goodwrench, as for your empty rantings, you and Bill are the biggest name-callers here. The only people I throw names at are you two, because you seem to only be able to understand that level of communication. Everyone else receives respectful responses from me, and I've even given you plenty, but you typically explode with childishness when truly confronted with a well articulated difference of opinion. You start calling them ignorant, illiterate, or whatever your insult of the month happens to be. If you want to claim otherwise, I could go back through and pull out dozens of your posts including feeble insults, usually consisting of "fool", "ignorant", or "illiterate sob" (my favorite, considering all of the grammatical abortions your posts are riddled with), but it has always been you who resort to that. I simply give you some of your own medicine, and you cry fowl.

And nice try at labeling me a woods-dwelling hick, but your shot in the dark proved off the mark again. Where I happen to live right now means nothing. It's not some rural off-the-beaten-path little town, and I travel much farther than a 50 mile radius, LMAO. Stop trying to preach to me like you're some earthly scholar with more experience in life than I. Frankly, you suck at it, and as I've pointed out to you before, I lived experienced of the things you've tried to tell me about, while you were busy soiling your diapers. It's time you learned to drop the hollow claim that I'm in the bubble, and you're out in the world.

You and I have had many arguments over tax and social structure, and I've clearly supported my points with government data that I clearly articulated the cause-effect correlation of, and all you have ever done is to throw weak alternative explanations, and shut down when I showed you the proof of why you're wrong. Quite simply, to point out why one of your most hated Presidents was successful, lowering taxes on the higher brackets, but still lowering effective tax rates on all by virtue of higher deductions, caused the biggest boom in the last 50 years, creating 20 million new jobs, lowering interest rates from the astronomical numbers they were, and caused the rich, yes the rich, to pay a higher percentage of the tax burden, not the poor and middle class. I've provided you with every statistic that shows that, and your only explanation is that it was a massive increase in defense spending which caused the unemployment to drop, for which I also proved was wrong by showing your that his defense budget increases were smaller than the previous administrations increases, and you either couldn't understand the data, or are just two pig-headed to admit. The bottom line is that you fail to ever prove anything you claim, which is obviously why you have resorted to name calling.

Sunday, July 18, 2010 8:08 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Up speaks an RWE sympathizer, one of thankfully very few. Here's how he suggests improving the forum...by telling others to "shut up." Priceless.

Sunday, July 18, 2010 8:10 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:
Quote:

X122333443

Awww. Poor Johny still tries to take the America-hating spotlight off himself.
Still ain't gonna work, Johnny. You made sure of that by pissing off so many here recently

Sunday, July 18, 2010 8:16 AM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:All do not see I was "wrong". All see exactly what I said: that you play people behind the scenes. It's devious, and you are exposed.

Meh, this will be the last attention I...have resorted to name calling.

No one (including me) will read this endless regurgitation the first time, so I spared them also having to scroll past it again in a quote.

I made you waste another fifteen minutes of your life furiously poking your keyboard, while yet again promising to leave me alone for like the 30th time. I can do this again, anytime I want. You've proven it over and over.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, July 18, 2010 8:16 AM

Sunday, July 18, 2010 10:28 AM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:
John H wrote:
Quote:

X122333443

Awww. Poor Johny still tries to take the America-hating spotlight off himself.
Still ain't gonna work, Johnny. You made sure of that by pissing off so many here recently

Your the only one here making yourself look like a retard bud .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Sunday, July 18, 2010 12:32 PM on j-body.org
Goodwrench, as for your empty ranting, you and Bill are the biggest name-callers here.

Sorry, but I will admit you do have the gold on that one. Where it proud fool.
Quote:

The only people I throw names at are you two, because you seem to only be able to understand that level of communication.

Ah yes, the hypocrite strikes again. Skim this very thread and STFU.
Quote:

Everyone else receives respectful responses from me, and I've even given you plenty, but you typically explode with childishness when truly confronted with a well articulated difference of opinion.

So now you tell me what you do, to then now claim I do it? Oh... that is a new good one for you. You are a gift that keeps on giving.
Quote:

You start calling them ignorant, illiterate, or whatever your insult of the month happens to be. If you want to claim otherwise, I could go back through and pull out dozens of your posts including feeble insults, usually consisting of "fool", "ignorant", or "illiterate sob" (my favorite

Oh yhea, I call it how it is. For your illiterate information, the words are are not insults, they are what is representing at hand. Don't like them, oh well. But at least I won't be complaining to then turn around and do the same shit. Well... you know how that hypocrisy goes, right?
Quote:

(my favorite, considering all of the grammatical abortions your posts are riddled with), but it has always been you who resort to that. I simply give you some of your own medicine, and you cry fowl.
Ah yes, when you can not result with a worthy response, result with another of your famous irrelevant backfires... Grammar. One, when you get your grammar correct, then you can talk. Two, like I told you for the third time now, I don't proof read my sh-it, I normally type it up in under 15 mins and I'm gone. You are in a message board, not writing up a speech for W Bush. Well... the way he spoke, maybe you did write his speeches. (?)
Quote:

And nice try at labeling me a woods-dwelling hick, but your shot in the dark proved off the mark again. Where I happen to live right now means nothing.

Means you have not been outside your comfort radius... you just go with what Rush says. Afraid of what you'll see?
Quote:

and I travel much farther than a 50 mile radius, LMAO.

Negative, your writing proves otherwise. Being that you live in the boondocks, you maybe have to travel 60 miles to go to the grocery store. Lets expand to 100 miles, shall we.
Quote:

Stop trying to preach to me like you're some earthly scholar with more experience in life than I.

Sucks to be you huh?
Quote:

Frankly, you suck at it, and as I've pointed out to you before, I lived experienced of the things you've tried to tell me about, while you were busy soiling your diapers. It's time you learned to drop the hollow claim that I'm in the bubble, and you're out in the world.

And once again you have failed to prove that in your writings. But really, can I expect any more from you? Ahh...nope. It is sad when this, as you say, young guy knows more on history and how things work, then this wise old man at a grand old age of a whopping 37. Again awesome job... 'ol wise-one.
Oh yhea, go back to your bubble or Rush Limbaugh's rectum, where it's cozier for you.
Quote:

You and I have had many arguments over tax and social structure, and I've clearly supported my points with government data that I clearly articulated the cause-effect correlation of

Lie. This is where your 25%/75% comes in to play.
Quote:

and all you have ever done is to throw weak alternative explanations, and shut down when I showed you the proof of why you're wrong.

This is the part when the Grand Wise One does not his history to well... Or I'll give you the benefit of the doubt... a distorted historical view given to you by Rush Limbaugh's talk show.
Quote:

Quite simply, to point out why one of your most hated Presidents was successful, lowering taxes on the higher brackets

That is correct. The top tax rate was lowered from 70% to 28%. Just because the country was not functioning right before; being #1 in the world was not good enough.
Quote:

but still lowering effective tax rates on all by virtue of higher deductions

That is false. Once again you conveniently have Alzheimer’s . The bottom rate was raised from 11% to 15%. The upper income level of the bottom rate was increased from $5,720/year to $29,750/year This would be the only time in the history of the U.S. income tax (which dates back to the passage of the Revenue Act of 1862) that the top rate was reduced and the bottom rate increased concomitantly.
Deja Vu? Or will you conveniently forget... again?
Quote:

caused the biggest boom in the last 50 years, creating 20 million new jobs,

Yes he did... for Mexico, China, Taiwan, Honduras, Singapore. The imposed tax loopholes to build outside... combine that with lower tax rates, freedom or stimulate to move existing manufacturing jobs overseas created a utopia in capitalism... maximize profits with the help of the government. Corporate welfare, woot-woot. But that kind of welfare is ok, because the rich gets it. No leech there.
Quote:

lowering interest rates from the astronomical numbers they were

That would be Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker... not Reagan.
Quote:

I've provided you with every statistic that shows that, and your only explanation is that it was a massive increase in defense spending which caused the unemployment to drop

Here is where that HUGE asterisk comes into play... Major spending was done in the defense and technology sector and served as a catalyst for other sectors to follow suit as a domino effect, much how it is happening now. Another asterisk in the record setting high unemployment to then decline was that benefit only last up to 6 months at the time, therefore, after your benefits were dried up, you were no longer a statistic, hence the lowering of the percentage. Fuzzy math? I call it a distortion of reality. Today, benefits last way over a year and there people are still counted, if under the Reagan plan today, the rate would be going under 7.5%. So yhea, carry on your so called "facts" that are 25% of the story with the other 75% is just your verbose ranting. Tell that to an imbecile waiting to hear what they want to hear.
Quote:

for which I also proved was wrong by showing your that his defense budget increases were smaller than the previous administrations increases

And once again you're wrong. Want me to pass you the Liquid Plumber... you seem to be full of shit... again. In Sept 1981 Reagan increased spending by 7% and continued through out his tenure. Which help contribute his mass spending tally, which more than nearly quadrupled the deficit that was at $700 billion when Carter left to more than $3 trillion dollars when Reagan left. A tab that we are still paying today. But it is ok, when he did it.
Quote:

and you either couldn't understand the data, or are just two pig-headed to admit.

Again, putting me on something you do. Suave... Ace!
Quote:

The bottom line is that you fail to ever prove anything you claim.

Sad thing is I did, you can not accept it because it does not go with your cause. This is partly why I take what you say with a grain of salt. You're a lost cause and to embedded to what Limbaugh and extremist says. I hardly respond to you, just because I can only take so much stupidity at once.
Quote:

which is obviously why you have resorted to name calling.

Give us another hypocritical moment, we can use a laugh. Oh that's right... you just did. This is my cue to 'LOLLMAFOBBQROFLOL." Or better yet, do another kiddy picture when you get all pissed off... that solidify your hypocrisy and will add to your "Village Idiot" title that Bill rightfully once called you. Oh yhea... the requisite "LMAO" too.

I'm out on this . Go on and respond with your 25%/75% story telling or your irrelevance or your world famous hypocrisy to make you all feel warm inside. This running on a loop just gets old for me.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Sunday, July 18, 2010 2:13 PM on j-body.org
Hey Goodwrench, just so you know, taking my statement line-by-line and saying "no sir" and throwing your favorite word around (hypocrite) is yet more empty trash coming from your keyboard. And the crap you claim about 20 million new jobs being outside the country? Hey buddy, try looking up the historical US employment data, and forget the percentage, which you claim as skewed (ironically, you ignore this in discussions of the current state of our economy--more hypocrisy), There were 15 million more people in the measured workforce, and 17 million more people in the US actually working at the end of the Reagan's term then when he took office. Look it up. These are numbers you can not argue with. No matter what angle you try to attack it, you come up with an empty claim. The numbers are there. As for the defense spending, I also already showed you before that Carter had larger defense budget increases than Reagan. This is why you're wrong that it was that which turned the economy around.

Bottom line, buddy, is that you are dead wrong, and I've posted the statistics that prove it. You just can't get it through your thick left-wing skull. Keep trying to claim I get all my info from Rush. That just shows more and more how you're guessing and trying to suggest ignorance on my part, just like you're guessing that I live in the boondocks. You're grasping at straws, showing your weakness with every hollow post.

Sunday, July 18, 2010 2:32 PM on j-body.org
Goodwrench, I applaud you for taking the time to rebut this fool, point by point. It takes real dedication...nicely done. I remain unwilling to get on his broken-record bus. In every post he accuses others of doing what he himself does, then once again nauseatingly insists that he backs HIS weak diatribes up with "statistics." Puke.

He'll never admit that money-hungry "capitalists" tossed the nations' middle class under the bus with obscene profit-taking from outsourcing, nor that the decimated working class and gutted industrial base that remains are why new sources of tax income must now be explored, lest the nation slip entirely under the waves.

I do hope he made some real money during this looting of America. He defends the ones who did as if they were family.

Sunday, July 18, 2010 2:35 PM on j-body.org
This is what the country has become, I cannot wait to see what the lame duck session brings.

Besides didn;t you know quoting government numbers cannot be trusted, thats why Goodwrench is right, you have to believe what the administration tells you baaa baaa baaa

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 4:28 PM on j-body.org

See right-hand column for thread-relevant info...

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Friday, July 23, 2010 12:14 AM on j-body.org
^^^^ I think you meant to say the 2nd to right hand column. I too am tired of all the Geomancy in this thread.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search