Tony Hayward is a bitch - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tony Hayward is a bitch
Sunday, July 25, 2010 10:54 AM on j-body.org
Tony Hayward planning to leave BP as early as tomorrow
...taking his golden parachute all the way down to land safely on his yacht and away from all the bad stuff people say about him...





Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Sunday, July 25, 2010 11:06 AM on j-body.org
You suspected he was a decent guy in the first place?



Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Sunday, July 25, 2010 3:19 PM on j-body.org
@!#$ guy should rot in hell for all eternity greedy son of a bitch .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Sunday, July 25, 2010 5:16 PM on j-body.org
Now what did he do to deserve this thread?







Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Sunday, July 25, 2010 6:07 PM on j-body.org
Because Tony Hayward personally dropped a handgrenade into the water and blew the oil rig up.

.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Monday, July 26, 2010 8:42 AM on j-body.org
Well, that and because he had the nerve to rise to the top of a major corporation, thereby fulfilling the American dream, and in doing so, gain legions of jealous haters just wating to pounce on his ass.





Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Monday, July 26, 2010 10:02 AM on j-body.org
I should also add that Karma's a bitch Mr . hayward .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Monday, July 26, 2010 10:49 AM on j-body.org
Defender of My Waterpark wrote:

Because Tony Hayward personally dropped a handgrenade into the water and blew the oil rig up.
duh.
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

Well, that and because he had the nerve to rise to the top of a major corporation, thereby fulfilling the American dream, and in doing so, gain legions of jealous haters just wating to pounce on his ass.
...the further the fall.




fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 3:24 PM on j-body.org
he will enjoy mother russia, siberia eek....

I will say after seeing more and more facts on this spill I am disappointed in both our government and BP for the handling of this both before the accident and afterwards. I still think the moratorium is a bad idea.

The biggest damage of this is not the spill itself per se but the refusal of the government to protect the coastlines.



Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 3:39 PM on j-body.org
Did anyone bother to read the fact that the BP board of governors replaced him (fired)? He didn't just resign, he was pushed out.

.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 4:41 PM on j-body.org
Defender of My Waterpark wrote:

Did anyone bother to read the fact that the BP board of governors replaced him (fired)? He didn't just resign, he was pushed out.
...with the golden parachute. A clear sign that this wasn't for poor performance, but rather for public perception.




fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster

Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 6:57 PM on j-body.org
The golden parachutes for outgoing ceo's are part of their compensation package. Even poor performers get them when they are ousted.

.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 9:26 AM on j-body.org
It's an age-old tactic...embattled CEO "takes one for the team" and is ousted because it is the lesser of all other possible evils. Corporation gets brownie points for housecleaning, outgoing CEO gets his agreed-upon compensation, everyone moves on. It's no crisis...it's no reason for anything worth discussion really.

*police whistle* Move along folks...nothing to see here!





Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 10:11 AM on j-body.org
Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

It's an age-old tactic...embattled CEO "takes one for the team" and is ousted because it is the lesser of all other possible evils. Corporation gets brownie points for housecleaning, outgoing CEO gets his agreed-upon compensation, everyone moves on. It's no crisis...it's no reason for anything worth discussion really.

*police whistle* Move along folks...nothing to see here!
Hey, for once we agree.

Folks, "golden parachutes" are simply previously contractually agreed upon severance packages. Every CEO has one. It's part of the negotiation process in hiring one. Unless a CEO does something which violates that contract, they get their severance. Period.







Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Thursday, July 29, 2010 6:12 AM on j-body.org
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:

Take Back the Republican Party wrote:

It's an age-old tactic...embattled CEO "takes one for the team" and is ousted because it is the lesser of all other possible evils. Corporation gets brownie points for housecleaning, outgoing CEO gets his agreed-upon compensation, everyone moves on. It's no crisis...it's no reason for anything worth discussion really.

*police whistle* Move along folks...nothing to see here!
Hey, for once we agree.

Folks, "golden parachutes" are simply previously contractually agreed upon severance packages. Every CEO has one. It's part of the negotiation process in hiring one. Unless a CEO does something which violates that contract, they get their severance. Period.





agree with both of these responces completly.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Thursday, July 29, 2010 9:32 AM on j-body.org
R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:

Folks, "golden parachutes" are simply previously contractually agreed upon severance packages. Every CEO has one. It's part of the negotiation process in hiring one. Unless a CEO does something which violates that contract, they get their severance. Period.
I would think that utter failure in public relations (basically his job, right?) might be some sort of contract violation? If not, oh well, I'm sure he worked his ass off to get to where he was (hopefully), so good for him.




fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Thursday, July 29, 2010 3:01 PM on j-body.org
I'm sure there are hundreds upon thousands of people who want this guy dead and i can't blame them , I guess karma will get him .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Thursday, July 29, 2010 3:40 PM on j-body.org
Again, how is Tony Hayward actually responsible for the oil rig explosion/sinking? If you know of any hard proof that implicates him, then fire away. If not, you're just pissing for pissings sake. No one is demanding the foreman's head on a platter are they? If Tony Hayward made $35k per year, you'd sill be leveling up your rogue on wow, instead of screaming about a millioinaire you don't like.

.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Thursday, July 29, 2010 3:47 PM on j-body.org
Defender of My Waterpark wrote:

Again, how is Tony Hayward actually responsible for the oil rig explosion/sinking? If you know of any hard proof that implicates him, then fire away. If not, you're just pissing for pissings sake. No one is demanding the foreman's head on a platter are they? If Tony Hayward made $35k per year, you'd sill be leveling up your rogue on wow, instead of screaming about a millioinaire you don't like.
I think most people complain about his handling of the explosion/sinking aftermath, not the event itself (although, in the end, someone has to be accountable for BP's abysmal safety record)...
If he has making 35k/yr, he wouldn't be working for BP




fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Thursday, July 29, 2010 4:37 PM on j-body.org
OHV notec wrote:

R.W.E. of the J.B.O. wrote:

Folks, "golden parachutes" are simply previously contractually agreed upon severance packages. Every CEO has one. It's part of the negotiation process in hiring one. Unless a CEO does something which violates that contract, they get their severance. Period.
I would think that utter failure in public relations (basically his job, right?) might be some sort of contract violation? If not, oh well, I'm sure he worked his ass off to get to where he was (hopefully), so good for him.
A CEO is not in charge of PR. Occasionally, under circumstances such as the oil spill, a CEO will make a statement as a PR move. However, their job is to make the company run properly, and run profitably. A CEO is also not directly responsible for the operation of an oil rig. There are likely multiple levels of management below him that are still not directly responsible for the operation of an oil rig. Somewhere down the line, someone f&%ked up. If they weren't one of the 11 that died, they should be held responsible for it. However, you can't blame a CEO because someone down the line screwed something up. There are too many people that do not directly answer to him that could have swept it under the rug. As Bill noted, Hayward took one for the team, and he'll get a nice chunk of change for doing it. That's all that is going on.






Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Thursday, July 29, 2010 7:22 PM on j-body.org
Now, if an internal email from hayward surfaces, with him instructing crews to cut corners, turn off alarms, etc, then hang him at high noon.

.


“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Friday, July 30, 2010 6:22 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

I'm sure there are hundreds upon thousands of people who want this guy dead and i can't blame them , I guess karma will get him .


Why not go after the inspector that allowed the short cuts to be taken?? Nobody gives a @!#$ about those that failed to do their job of making sure that BP followed all the rules.



Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Friday, July 30, 2010 10:28 AM on j-body.org
John H wrote:

I'm sure there are hundreds upon thousands of people who want this guy dead and i can't blame them , I guess karma will get him .

Well, hehe...it would appear there is at least ONE that wants him dead, lol...

Wow. Just wow.

All I can hope is that over time, you'll come to learn that karma ia two-way street...wishing death on people has pretty significant karmic implications all its own.





Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Friday, July 30, 2010 1:44 PM on j-body.org
mitdr774 wrote:

John H wrote:

I'm sure there are hundreds upon thousands of people who want this guy dead and i can't blame them , I guess karma will get him .


Why not go after the inspector that allowed the short cuts to be taken?? Nobody gives a @!#$ about those that failed to do their job of making sure that BP followed all the rules.



Karma will get him .


Quote:

John H wrote:

I'm sure there are hundreds upon thousands of people who want this guy dead and i can't blame them , I guess karma will get him .


Well, hehe...it would appear there is at least ONE that wants him dead, lol...

Wow. Just wow.

All I can hope is that over time, you'll come to learn that karma ia two-way street...wishing death on people has pretty significant karmic implications all its own.




I wasn't wishing death on that scumbag just saying there might be people who want him dead . I really don't give a @!#$ about him .


Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Re: Tony Hayward is a bitch
Saturday, July 31, 2010 12:21 PM on j-body.org
Hayward is what big corporations like, which is why he has been there for so long. The only reason he stepped down from CEO, is because he was caught and it is hurting BP's public image. I'm still waiting on Haliburton & Transocean to get their fair share of public lynching as it was their equipment that failed. But unfortunately it will never happen because of the obvious reasons.




THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search